Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > Celebrity, Music, Television, Internet Culture

Old 04-15-2010, 06:50 AM   #21
Diavolo

How Do You Identify?:
Butch

Diavolo Has the BEST ReputationDiavolo Has the BEST ReputationDiavolo Has the BEST ReputationDiavolo Has the BEST ReputationDiavolo Has the BEST ReputationDiavolo Has the BEST ReputationDiavolo Has the BEST ReputationDiavolo Has the BEST ReputationDiavolo Has the BEST ReputationDiavolo Has the BEST ReputationDiavolo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toughy View Post
I must confess I have a love of the reality show Ice Road Truckers...........I have not missed an episode, it does help it's on demand.......

It is the only one I ever have watched...........
There's a show called "Ice Road Truckers"?

My life has been so much better since I turned off cable.
Diavolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 07:38 AM   #22
Nina
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
unmistakably
Preferred Pronoun?:
dearheart
Relationship Status:
In love, loved and Happy, thanks for askin'

Thanked 3,383 Times in 931 Posts
Nina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST Reputation
Default Ice Road Truckers

I find Ice Road Truckers to be a hoot...it's really a loop kind of show: under rigs shots...sound track of crackling ice...whirling snow white-outs...drivers trying to make it up endless hills and then down endless hills...dramatic suspense created as the drivers try to shift into the correct gears as they go up and/or down the afore mentioned Hills...maniacal laughter from the long time drivers...putting on chains in snow storms...the constant complaining of the whiney new drivers as they set out in cabs without heat or other such annoyances...as contrasted by the stoic comments made by the veteran drivers....and, of course, the mind-boggling shots of the fucking enormous loads they haul around the frozen ice roads...

yeah, I know, it's a sad comment of what engages me on TV when I actually *watch*...rather than what it's mostly on for: as background to other household activities...I like it better than a lot of the other "reality" work related shows...I think it's the crunching of the ice, and the fact that they aren't really Killing anything as they work...no water creatures to be caught and killed, no living trees decimated....just drivin' drivin' and drivin'...and, of course that crazyland laughter from hough and alex!
Nina is offline   Reply With Quote