Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > Celebrity, Music, Television, Internet Culture

Old 06-11-2010, 11:18 AM   #61
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by julieisafemme View Post
No!!! It is NOT the fault of a mother who dresses a child a certain way!!! How can you say that???? Is this along the lines of a woman who dresses provocatively is asking to be raped???? So am I supposed to go back and figure out what I wore that attracted a pedophile to me and take responsibility for that? NO!!!!!

Um I have 2 daughters...

I did NOT buy them any booty shorts and lemme tell you one of them wanted them bad cause everyone else had them. Know how hard it is not to find booty shorts??

So who else is to blame when 12 year old Nancy is in daisy dukes?

Parents!!!

They have the money, not Nancy

Just sayin'
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2010, 11:19 AM   #62
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/24/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Thanked 7,109 Times in 2,327 Posts
SuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

There is no reason an 8 year old girl needs to be wearing thong underwear, or daisy dukes and a tube top. No reason.
SuperFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SuperFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2010, 11:50 AM   #63
julieisafemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married to Greyson

Thanked 3,445 Times in 660 Posts
julieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I am simply trying to make the point that queers are blamed and labeled as pedophiles by straight culture. I was making no comments about queer parents at all.

This is too personal an issue for me and I am not communicating clearly. I apologize for that. I still maintain that pedophiles do not need sexual images of children to promote their behavior. That does not mean in any way that I agree with or condone of the sexualization of children in media or in any other way. I just want children to stop being hurt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post
Um what does queer have to do with the hyper sexualization of our children?

I will be honest none of the queer parents I know, dress their kids provocatively, and I am not saying there aren't queers that do. You don't think that some young kid who has these thoughts about kids isn't going to use these add as a stepping stone to worse images?

really?

I know they are born this way but when they have nothing to get a hold of, magazines, catalogs and a walk in the park become their erotic images. I know for me, nothing could make me accept any of the add put up in this
thread.

It's disgusting and gross that our children are pimped out for the sake of Brand Name clothing...

If I was filthy rich I wouldn't do that to my kids I made sure when with me my kids were kids, not tiny Guess ads.
julieisafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to julieisafemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2010, 11:53 AM   #64
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I am simply trying to make the point that queers are blamed and labeled as pedophiles by straight culture. I was making no comments about queer parents at all.

This is too personal an issue for me and I am not communicating clearly. I apologize for that. I still maintain that pedophiles do not need sexual images of children to promote their behavior. That does not mean in any way that I agree with or condone of the sexualization of children in media or in any other way. I just want children to stop being hurt.

My disgusting uncle used the Sears catalog to wack his shit to. Girls section.

Just sayin'
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2010, 12:37 PM   #65
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
A Lady..Femme..Free Spirit with a touch of survivalist woman in me.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Spiritual Warrior..She Ra..Baby Doll, or anything close..ha!
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.

1 Highscore

Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Thanked 5,939 Times in 1,609 Posts
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Yes..I agree that sick minded people don't need anything to promote there sick twisted minds.

But..Do you not see how the media,
by allowing things to be broadcast..in a sexual tone,
To innocent children and young adults,
Is fueling the sick minds of these people who are dangerious?

And lets add to that,
Children wearing clothing that other adults put onto the market because it makes children look/feel older and sexy.
But they put it on the shelf for the almighty dollar.
Without any reguards to our babies.

This also " fuels " the already twisted minds ...and promotes reaction...whatever that be.

No it is not just the fault of the media or the cloths maker.
But they do fuel the flame without reguard to our childrens safety.
They will even tell you in promoting products that "Sex Sales".

As far as people who sale clothes like this,
Then there are those who fight for child safety but at the same , they sale this crap.
Those who sale them and are oblivious to this thought....thus needing an eye opener.
Or those who pass the buck..Blame it on the parents alone...And leave it all to them.
" Nothing wrong with putting the weight on the parents shoulders" Don't get me wrong...But where did human concern and decency go for mankind?

Out the door for the next buck!

One more thing then I will be quiet...{for a minute..lol}...I promise..

Someone brought up woman who got raped, and if she deserved it by what she chose to wear... etc.

Of course the woman never deserved it.
The mind of the person who raped was warped well before this woman was present.

BUT,
What you wear and the circumstances where you wear it... could entice that type of person to react on sick intentions.

I fought that fight in court and won...
My rapist was put behind 4 walls.

Was it my choice to wear tight jeans and a slightly reveaing shirt with heals....Sure

Was it my fault I got raped from wearing it?
No it was not...I did not give permission for that.

But could it have egnited something...Though...still not my fault...yes.

Oh and to tie em all togther...I was young and wearing things to entice older ppl..And it most definately did!

Also ..My mother was way against it by the way...
I would changed when I left...I was a rebel hell child.
So it is not always the mamma's fault either.

Just speaking from a me/my/mine point of view...
Not attacking anyones views here.

Nor directing this towards any one person.

When negative thoughts come to mind,
Let them die stillborn.
Speak and do posotive in any situation,
And watch your dreams grow and flurish.
If you can't say anything posotive, Zip it up.
Do not give birth to that which you do not want to see grow.
See it, Believe it, Own it, Have it!
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Lady Pamela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lady Pamela For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2010, 12:38 PM   #66
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,087 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

I have a good friend of mine that signed her 6 year old daughter up for dance classes this year for the very first time. After just a few short months, she decided to take her daughter out of the classes... all because of the clothing that she was wearing.

She said that the instructors had uniforms for the girls to wear in class (of course, the short booty shorts). Within a few weeks, those lil' black booty shorts, that all the girls were wearing, was the ONLY thing that her daughter wanted to wear...to school and around the house. She would put longer shorts on her, and she would pull the damn things up to her chest, to make them short like the rest of the girls. It became a constant battle every day...her 6 year old was throwing a fit because she wasn't gonna be dressed like all of her friends.

She questioned some of the other mothers & dance instructors about it, and they acted like it was no big deal. But, she had a major problem with it, and was shocked that more people weren't cautious about how their kids were dressed or paraded around.
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2010, 12:45 PM   #67
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

SuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkieLee View Post
I have a good friend of mine that signed her 6 year old daughter up for dance classes this year for the very first time. After just a few short months, she decided to take her daughter out of the classes... all because of the clothing that she was wearing.

She said that the instructors had uniforms for the girls to wear in class (of course, the short booty shorts). Within a few weeks, those lil' black booty shorts, that all the girls were wearing, was the ONLY thing that her daughter wanted to wear...to school and around the house. She would put longer shorts on her, and she would pull the damn things up to her chest, to make them short like the rest of the girls. It became a constant battle every day...her 6 year old was throwing a fit because she wasn't gonna be dressed like all of her friends.

She questioned some of the other mothers & dance instructors about it, and they acted like it was no big deal. But, she had a major problem with it, and was shocked that more people weren't cautious about how their kids were dressed or paraded around.
Good for her. One day her daughter will get it. I hope.

It seems that often times parents are so busy being their child's "Peer" that they give in to anything the kid wants. I am particularly bothered by teens whose Mommas dress like them and share all their personal info (like what happened on Mommas date, her sex life, etc.) with their kids. The lines get blurred and I stand to the side fascinated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SuperFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2010, 12:47 PM   #68
betenoire

How Do You Identify?:
Satan in a Sunday Hat
Preferred Pronoun?:
Maow
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,742 Times in 2,566 Posts
betenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkieLee View Post
And we can't forget Brooke Shields in Pretty Baby....
I have mixed feelings about that movie. Well, maybe not -mixed- feelings, but...here's the deal.

I like that movie. A lot. It's easily one of my favourites of all time. (Although I have to fast forward through the "selling her virginity" scene). I get why that movie squicks people out, I do. But I also think that movie is -very- different from the sexualisation of children via pageants and commercials and letting your kid wear knee-high platform boots.

Pageants, adverts, too grown-up clothing for children are all framed in a "this is okay, this is normal, this is acceptable" light. Pretty Baby, on the other hand, I think it's pretty clear that the people involved in making that movie made it from the perspective of "this shit happened and this shit is bad and had far-reaching impact on the people that this shit happened to". I don't feel like that movie in any way tried to frame the sexualisation of the character that Brooke Shields played as anything positive.

Now, what does concern me is how the adults in Brooke's life at the time framed things for her, or if they bothered to talk to her about it at all. I really have no idea. But I do hope that she had several sit-downs with an adult who explained to her that the things her character did or see are awful things for a little girl to do or see. I hope the grownups in her life checked in with her frequently to see how she was doing.

But I do think that vilifying a movie that depicts childhood prostitution and equating it with being pro-sexualisation-of-children is akin to insisting that a movie in which a rape or murder occurs is pro-rape or pro-murder. It's just not the same thing.
Old 06-11-2010, 12:49 PM   #69
Dylan
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
She thinks all my jokes are corny

Thanked 1,839 Times in 500 Posts
Dylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Um what does queer have to do with the hyper sexualization of our children?

I will be honest none of the queer parents I know, dress their kids provocatively, and I am not saying there aren't queers that do. You don't think that some young kid who has these thoughts about kids isn't going to use these add as a stepping stone to worse images?

really?

I know they are born this way but when they have nothing to get a hold of, magazines, catalogs and a walk in the park become their erotic images. I know for me, nothing could make me accept any of the add put up in this
thread.

It's disgusting and gross that our children are pimped out for the sake of Brand Name clothing...

If I was filthy rich I wouldn't do that to my kids I made sure when with me my kids were kids, not tiny Guess ads.
I think you took Julie's post out of context. She was merely (re)stating the obvious stereotype that queers are pedophiles.

Hell, my own aunt wouldn't let me take my female cousin to the zoo with her brothers, because of this vile stereotype...while she said it had nothing to do with me 'personally'.

I'm Just Sayin'...I Think You Took That Part Out Of Context,
Dylan
Dylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 12:52 PM   #70
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Member Photo Albums

This thing is that there is not really statistical data to back up the Queers are Pedophiles thing.

I don't think the same can be said about sexualized children becoming victims of sexual abuse.

It's a red herring.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SuperFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2010, 12:53 PM   #71
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
I think you took Julie's post out of context. She was merely (re)stating the obvious stereotype that queers are pedophiles.

Hell, my own aunt wouldn't let me take my female cousin to the zoo with her brothers, because of this vile stereotype...while she said it had nothing to do with me 'personally'.

I'm Just Sayin'...I Think You Took That Part Out Of Context,
Dylan

I am ok with my post

Old 06-11-2010, 01:06 PM   #72
Dylan
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

Dylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperFemme View Post
This thing is that there is not really statistical data to back up the Queers are Pedophiles thing.

I don't think the same can be said about sexualized children becoming victims of sexual abuse.

It's a red herring.
I don't disagree with you at all. Has the xtian right EVER need actual statistical data?

I didn't read Julie as disagreeing with anything you're saying here (or anything Snow said).

I have to agree with Julie that pedophiles would exist whether or not children are sexualized (which is what I read her as saying)

And I agree, it's a red herring...so I don't understand why anyone's making a big deal about the (obvious) queers/pedophiles comment.

Dylan
Old 06-11-2010, 01:09 PM   #73
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

I don't see where a BIG DEAL was made....

but ok...

I still think the images are a stepping stone to these fuckers getting off when they can't find someone or an image on the internets.

*shrugs*

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2010, 01:11 PM   #74
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Member Photo Albums

do you think it is my head injury or the cancer that makes me agree AND disagree with everyone lately? i feel so bi-polar.
Old 06-11-2010, 01:17 PM   #75
IrishGrrl

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme Leatherdyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
In a relationship/non-monogamous

Thanked 1,209 Times in 366 Posts
IrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST Reputation

As a parent of a daughter, I also found it very difficult to find clothes for her to wear. My rule was the shorts had to be no shorter than 2 inches above the knee, shorts under skirts, and when raising her arms, her belly wasnt allowed to show. This was often done by buying clothes that were a size or two bigger. She wasnt allowed to wear those tiny high heels for kids, (except her princess pair she got and only around the house) I went balistic when she would go to friends houses and put make up on at age 6. When she went to live with her dad for awhile at age 10, his gf taught her how to shave her legs, and when I got pissed off, and asked why he would let her do that, he said.."because it's cute!" Jeez. Then her aunt took her to pierce her ears at age 11. I didnt appreciate that either.

Recently I saw an article about the Bratz company selling padded training bras at walmart.
Gross.
IrishGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 01:20 PM   #76
Dylan
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

Quote:
I don't see where a BIG DEAL was made....

but ok...

I still think the images are a stepping stone to these fuckers getting off when they can't find someone or an image on the internets.

*shrugs*
I don't disagree with you at all.

But didn't you also say your family member used the Sears catalog?

Pedophiles aren't going to stop being pedophiles just because we take little kids outta skimpy clothes.

And I'm not saying we shouldn't be concerned about the sexualization of (predominantly female) children. I think it's completely gross.

I Really Don't Think Anyone Disagrees With What You're Saying,
Dylan
Old 06-11-2010, 01:22 PM   #77
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishGrrl View Post
As a parent of a daughter, I also found it very difficult to find clothes for her to wear. My rule was the shorts had to be no shorter than 2 inches above the knee, shorts under skirts, and when raising her arms, her belly wasnt allowed to show. This was often done by buying clothes that were a size or two bigger. She wasnt allowed to wear those tiny high heels for kids, (except her princess pair she got and only around the house) I went balistic when she would go to friends houses and put make up on at age 6. When she went to live with her dad for awhile at age 10, his gf taught her how to shave her legs, and when I got pissed off, and asked why he would let her do that, he said.."because it's cute!" Jeez. Then her aunt took her to pierce her ears at age 11. I didnt appreciate that either.

Recently I saw an article about the Bratz company selling padded training bras at walmart.
Gross.
Old 06-11-2010, 01:22 PM   #78
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

Arrow

Quote:

Pedophiles aren't going to stop being pedophiles just because we take little kids outta skimpy clothes.

And I'm not saying we shouldn't be concerned about the sexualization of (predominantly female) children. I think it's completely gross.

Dylan

That I did...

When he wasn't chasing me around the fucking house.

Old 06-11-2010, 01:23 PM   #79
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperFemme View Post

Here's an article on this

Yeah my girls....

No way would they ever get these, nor my future grand kids...

http://community.feministing.com/200...irls-bras.html

Last edited by The_Lady_Snow; 06-11-2010 at 01:27 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2010, 01:40 PM   #80
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
A Lady..Femme..Free Spirit with a touch of survivalist woman in me.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Spiritual Warrior..She Ra..Baby Doll, or anything close..ha!
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.

1 Highscore

Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Thanked 5,939 Times in 1,609 Posts
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Dylan

You are correct in the fact it won't stop the twisted sick people from being just that...
But

It will stop exposer to entice them everytime they turn around.
It will atleast slow the reactions because it isn't being promoted everyday
It will also perhaps save one or more children or youth from having to endure a lifetime of hell.

It is true that they may find resources elsewhere
But to take it out of the lime light will definately slow it down at the very least.

They have tests they run on offenders now which prove that magazines,pictures of children in risky clothes, etc
Excite them.
They are using this more and more to determine the type of petifile these people are once the are caught.

Those tests all by themselves prove that when shown a pic...The body reacts...And in a sick mind..They react in a sick fashion.

In my opinion

When negative thoughts come to mind,
Let them die stillborn.
Speak and do posotive in any situation,
And watch your dreams grow and flurish.
If you can't say anything posotive, Zip it up.
Do not give birth to that which you do not want to see grow.
See it, Believe it, Own it, Have it!
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Lady Pamela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lady Pamela For This Useful Post: