Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 09-02-2010, 03:13 PM   #1
kassykit

How Do You Identify?:
Just me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her,
Relationship Status:
Single

kassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputation
Default What do you like on your salad?

Just curious here

What do you like on your salad....

Me... spinach, letuce, maybe some chicken and tomatoes

ranch or thousand Island dressing :0

no stale bread :P

=Love shared is love doubled.... pain shared is pain cut in half..........share your life with me, and i'll share mine with you...
kassykit is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kassykit For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2010, 03:41 PM   #2
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,619 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

dark green and red leafy stuff

black olives, onions, beets and cottage cheese instead of dressing

crunchy stuff like croutons or rice noodles

yellow hot peppers if I am having an ok tummy day

raisins for sweetness
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2010, 03:43 PM   #3
kassykit

How Do You Identify?:
Just me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her,
Relationship Status:
Single

kassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputation

Sounds yummy and YAY for ok tummy days!

Quote:
Originally Posted by softness View Post
dark green and red leafy stuff

black olives, onions, beets and cottage cheese instead of dressing

crunchy stuff like croutons or rice noodles

yellow hot peppers if I am having an ok tummy day

=Love shared is love doubled.... pain shared is pain cut in half..........share your life with me, and i'll share mine with you...
Old 09-02-2010, 03:44 PM   #4
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,087 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

Yep, another salad lovah here!!! My favorite right now is...

Baby spinach
sliced avocado
feta cheese crumbles
and a raspberry vinagrette dressing!

On a daily basis, my honey likes...

Baby spinach
bacon bits
and a ceaser/italian dressing!

Other favorites are...

Mixed greens
leftover grilled chicken
black beans
corn
crunched up tortilla chips
and salsa

OR...

Mixed greens
leftover grilled chicken
apple slices
candied pecans
feta cheese
and the raspberry vinagrette dressing

**hahaha.. can you tell we eat a lot of salads in my house**
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2010, 03:46 PM   #5
Guy

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,574 Times in 889 Posts
Guy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST Reputation

I like romaine lettuce, onions, hard boiled eggs, grated parmesan, marinated grilled chicken, and I'll take the stale garlic bread, thanks

MMMmmmmm
Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2010, 03:52 PM   #6
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Spring greens, arugula, dandelion baby spinach.
Toppings vary from Roquefort, bleu, to oil Dijon lemon and ponzu, to creamy caesar. I put pumpkin seeds, feta, croutons and bacon bits on my salads. Makes a meal in itself.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)

Last edited by Corkey; 09-02-2010 at 03:58 PM.
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2010, 03:54 PM   #7
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/24/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Thanked 7,109 Times in 2,327 Posts
SuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

baby greens, tomatoes, all colors of bell peppers, cranberries, almond slivers, broccoli parts, apple and a no calorie dressing i make out of rice wine vinegar, balsamic, lime juice and cilantro.

mmm.
SuperFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SuperFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2010, 04:11 PM   #8
kassykit

How Do You Identify?:
Just me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her,
Relationship Status:
Single

This is so giving me ideas on what to try! i adore salads however they do tend to get kind of boring!

here's shooting for losing another 80lbs!

granted salads aren't always the way to go but i find i feel more satisfied with a salad than a hamburger

strange no??

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kassykit For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2010, 05:37 PM   #9
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I'm not designed to like only one kind or type of anything. I like salads, period.

Right now, there's large red bell peppers, mushrooms, mini bell peppers (yellow, orange and red), romaine, shredded cheddar cheese, garlic and onions in our fridge with both non-fat and full fat Caesar dressing. I can make about 5-6 different salads with that combination alone.

I do tend to prefer romaine over spinach, as it seems to last longer, though I do like both.

One of my favorite simple salads of all time is chopped walnuts, shredded mozz cheese (usually non-fat), mushroomes chopped up teeny tiny, and romaine with a raspberry vinaigrette or a pear vinaigrette. Yummmmmy.

I kinda feel like Forest Gump here, but I like Caesar salad, Cobb salad, Waldorf salad, Chef salad, garden salads, dinner salads, clean out the fridge salads (aka everything but the sink salads), Greek salad, protein salads, rice/couscous salads, three bean salad, potato salad, egg salad, macaroni salad, BLT salad, crispy chicken salad, Mediterranean salads, and a plethora of others.

I do, however, not particularly care for carrot raisin salad and I find ham salad quite distasteful.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2010, 08:24 AM   #10
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,163 Times in 5,133 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation
Default What do you like on your salad?

_Always_ homegrown tomatoes if they're available. Mostly greens of a sweet type mixed with a few greens of a bitter type. Some nuts or seeds, some fresh apples or strawberries or dried fruit, carrots, a little sweet onion or a bit of garlic rubbed around the inside of bowl before tossing the salad, salt, fresh ground pepper, and some kind of fruity-tart dressing with olive oil.

-Georgia
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2010, 08:37 AM   #11
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

Thanked 4,721 Times in 1,270 Posts
Scorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST Reputation

I usually have to force myself to eat salad. In order to enjoy it, I put a lot of salad dressing on it and garlic butter croutons.

The salad dressings I like are: Thousand Island, Tomato vidalia onion , Wishbone Italian season, and Peppercorn.

Scorp is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Scorp For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2010, 09:05 AM   #12
ravfem

How Do You Identify?:
i'm a girl
Relationship Status:
negative

Thanked 3,126 Times in 1,269 Posts
ravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputation

mixed greens or all spinach, pineapple, tomatoes, soy beans, sunflower seeds, raisins, carrots, apples. Creamy avocado dressing or hot bacon honey mustard. Yum!
Old 09-15-2010, 12:17 PM   #13
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 3,879 Times in 1,485 Posts
StillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST Reputation

I like a big piece of lasagna on top of my salad!
Old 09-15-2010, 12:38 PM   #14
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillettoDoll View Post
I like a big piece of lasagna on top of my salad!
Stillettto did you make all those soaps yourself wow that's amazing nice pics too.

As for salad just EVOO and balasamic vinegar with some fat free crumbled feta on top and fresh ground pepper too yum!!
lipstixgal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to lipstixgal For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2015, 09:34 PM   #15
Tuff Stuff

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,318 Times in 506 Posts
Tuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST Reputation
Default Sounds good

Quote:
Originally Posted by kassykit View Post
Just curious here

What do you like on your salad....

Me... spinach, letuce, maybe some chicken and tomatoes

ranch or thousand Island dressing :0

no stale bread :P
Olives,cucumbers,red/green peppers,alfafa sprouts,watermelon,spinach,cantaloupe,mushrooms,le ttuce,tomato..olive oil,boiled chicken,boiled eggs.If no olive oil,mayo will do.Salt and pepper,too.

yummm
Tuff Stuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 10:46 PM   #16
Karysma

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her
Relationship Status:
Post Apocolyptic

Karysma Has the BEST ReputationKarysma Has the BEST ReputationKarysma Has the BEST ReputationKarysma Has the BEST ReputationKarysma Has the BEST ReputationKarysma Has the BEST ReputationKarysma Has the BEST ReputationKarysma Has the BEST ReputationKarysma Has the BEST ReputationKarysma Has the BEST ReputationKarysma Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I'm mostly a salad purist.. lettuce, tomato, cucumber, (onion if I feel crazy).. and maybe a few croutons.

My preferred salad dressing is light Italian.

YUM!

<--- loves salad!

Karysma is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Karysma For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2015, 12:23 AM   #17
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

A mix of baby greens, cukecumbers, tomatoes, greek olives, salad olives and maybe some cheese crumbles. I really like the lite dressing I make with lemon, juice, evoo, a bit of pepper and sea salt, I make it in a large bowl then toss it till everything has dressing on it then put it in a smaller dish and have at it.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 01:41 AM   #18
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

At present, I am hooked on kale salad with quinoa, and mango with a dressing made of lemon juice, EVOO and a little salt n pepper.
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 02:26 AM   #19
Daisy Chain

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Hy calls me Hys Kitten

Thanked 1,810 Times in 448 Posts
Daisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST Reputation

I like most salad dressings but my all time favorite is old fashioned Heinz salad cream..! I like it on jacket potatoes too....and even cheese on toast !

Daisy
Daisy Chain is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Daisy Chain For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2016, 11:01 AM   #20
legally_b10nde

How Do You Identify?:
femme woman - Hello Daddy, hello mom. I'm your ch-ch-ch cherry bomb!
Preferred Pronoun?:
female/she/her
Relationship Status:
Single by choice

legally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputation

Hi! I like my salad with boiled eggs, plenty of spinach, olives, avocados, walnuts, grilled chicken, sprinkle of bacon bits.... Basically high protein with good fats.
legally_b10nde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to legally_b10nde For This Useful Post: