Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 01-24-2023, 11:10 AM   #8321
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,683 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

UPDATE:

TODAY is dealine to get packets from all who signed up. I did NOT get 2 packets....CCB (who let me know) and FireSignFemme (whom hasn't responded to my messages).

I will return the ones you have each made for them, with your return goodies.That way we don't get a running dialogue here, to keep clarity for this ole mind...lol. And I won't have to send a bunch of responses back out.

Thank you for all who honored their committment, and got your projects in on time. It is a huge appreciation for me!!
Old 01-25-2023, 05:30 AM   #8322
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

I'm sorry I'm not going to be able to ship out. We have family things going on. Again I apologize.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2023, 09:10 PM   #8323
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,119 Times in 5,118 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSignFemme View Post
I'm sorry I'm not going to be able to ship out. We have family things going on. Again I apologize.
Sorry to hear this. Of course family comes first. I hope all goes well for you and your family.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2023, 06:43 PM   #8324
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

I lost a whole week of working on my matchboxes because I went on vacation, and I've spent the last few days recovering from vacation. (Why do you need to recover from a vacation where you do nothing but sit around and watch TV and sunsets? you may ask. It probably has something to do with all the traveling and packing and unpacking and the amount of alcohol consumed. Mostly that last one.) I've had lots of ideas for my matchboxes while lying in bed, though. I'm looking forward to getting started on them again.

How's everyone else doing? Who's gotten started?

- Prince
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2023, 07:48 PM   #8325
nina03

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her, or they/them
Relationship Status:
Very married and in love

nina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post
I lost a whole week of working on my matchboxes because I went on vacation, and I've spent the last few days recovering from vacation. (Why do you need to recover from a vacation where you do nothing but sit around and watch TV and sunsets? you may ask. It probably has something to do with all the traveling and packing and unpacking and the amount of alcohol consumed. Mostly that last one.) I've had lots of ideas for my matchboxes while lying in bed, though. I'm looking forward to getting started on them again.

How's everyone else doing? Who's gotten started?
I've finished the thing that goes inside each box. I'm struggling a bit with decorating the box itself though. The match boxes I bought are paper, but they're coated with some kind of plastic. They repel paint and colored pencils like water off a duck. I tried sanding them. It kind of helped. I may just paint on paper then glue the paper to the box.
I'd welcome ideas, if anyone has any. I'm so excited about this project!!!
nina03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nina03 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2023, 07:35 AM   #8326
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,525 Times in 10,204 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nina03 View Post
I've finished the thing that goes inside each box. I'm struggling a bit with decorating the box itself though. The match boxes I bought are paper, but they're coated with some kind of plastic. They repel paint and colored pencils like water off a duck. I tried sanding them. It kind of helped. I may just paint on paper then glue the paper to the box.
here is what I'm doing..
I took one box apart on the seam to create a pattern. Mine are going to be 3-D. So I'm making the cover and wrapping it when its finished. The pattern is a little bigger around the perimeter so I can trim as needed.

Try using an alcohol wipe to remove the plastic coating? Or a quick wipe with polish remover? Do an experiment.

I'm having fun! The energy abounds!! ☀️☀️☀️

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2023, 12:42 PM   #8327
nina03

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her, or they/them
Relationship Status:
Very married and in love

nina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bèsame* View Post
here is what I'm doing..
I took one box apart on the seam to create a pattern. Mine are going to be 3-D. So I'm making the cover and wrapping it when its finished. The pattern is a little bigger around the perimeter so I can trim as needed.

Try using an alcohol wipe to remove the plastic coating? Or a quick wipe with polish remover? Do an experiment.

I'm having fun! The energy abounds!! ☀️☀️☀️
I didn't even think of trying alcohol or nail polish remover. I'm trying those next. Thanks for the ideas! I can't wait to see your finished project!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nina03 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2023, 06:04 PM   #8328
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I haven't started my matchbox projects...having been inundated with trips to Orlando daily, a barrage of tests, scans..BUT I will surely get them started soon!!

Planning on mailing finished post secrets out by first of next week.....you will LOVE ALL of them!! Super proud of those who participated!! You all rock!
Old 01-31-2023, 06:06 PM   #8329
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Matchboxes.....am loving reading your ideas, communications, input, and for sharing with others ideas that may work, or helping them solve a challenge they may have....UNITY, my penpallers/crafters. That is why I LOVE this group. All inclusive, diversity, & love & kindness with one another.
Old 01-31-2023, 08:22 PM   #8330
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Quote:
Maybe permanent magic markers? just for another idea. I like the gluing paper to the box idea, though. Good luck!

- Prince
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2023, 10:06 PM   #8331
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
nina03...I have used Elmer's glue before, torn pieces of colored tissue paper & "decorated" the outside that way.

Some used scraps of material & covered it, also using glue.

So long as YOU put your "energy" into it, we will love whatever idea you use. Let it just "flow"....
Old 01-31-2023, 11:44 PM   #8332
nina03

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her, or they/them
Relationship Status:
Very married and in love

Thanks for all of your great ideas! The rubbing alcohol worked great! Can't wait to see what everyone is making!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nina03 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2023, 12:57 PM   #8333
nanners

How Do You Identify?:
her femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl
Relationship Status:
Blissfully married to the love of my life.

Thanked 4,840 Times in 1,066 Posts
nanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by clay View Post
nina03...I have used Elmer's glue before, torn pieces of colored tissue paper & "decorated" the outside that way.

Some used scraps of material & covered it, also using glue.

So long as YOU put your "energy" into it, we will love whatever idea you use. Let it just "flow"....

LOL! I used your first idea above but that part was done a couple weeks ago. Mine are done and shipped. You should get them on Saturday. I had to get them done before our cruise.
nanners is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nanners For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2023, 05:53 PM   #8334
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanners View Post

LOL! I used your first idea above but that part was done a couple weeks ago. Mine are done and shipped. You should get them on Saturday. I had to get them done before our cruise.
Okie dokie...thanks for getting those in! Enjoy the cruise. Where y'all going to cruise to?
Old 02-03-2023, 03:42 PM   #8335
nanners

How Do You Identify?:
her femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl
Relationship Status:
Blissfully married to the love of my life.

Thanked 4,840 Times in 1,066 Posts
nanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by clay View Post
Okie dokie...thanks for getting those in! Enjoy the cruise. Where y'all going to cruise to?
The cruise is an Olivia Cruise (all women) and goes to Half Moon Cay, San Juan, Puerto Rico, St Thomas and Turks & Caicos.

Please let me know when you get the package from me.
nanners is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nanners For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2023, 06:45 PM   #8336
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

[QUOTE=nanners;1292373]The cruise is an Olivia Cruise (all women) and goes to Half Moon Cay, San Juan, Puerto Rico, St Thomas and Turks & Caicos.

Please let me know when you get the package from me.
[/QUOTE]

Hi nanners...sounds like a fun cruise. I always wanted to do an Olivia Cruise.....

Your package arrived this evening in the mail. We were out since 500AM, ....got home a half hour ago......ate...just trying to unwind..will open package tomorrow!!

Thanks!!
Old 02-03-2023, 08:11 PM   #8337
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

MATCHBOX PROJECTS:
FINAL DUE: 02/28/22023

PARTICIPANTS: 8 signed up...make 7
clay
Soft Silver
nycfem
GeorgiaMa'am
Nina03
Besame
Gemme
nanners........RECEIVED 02/03/23

~~~~~~~~~~~~~will mail out week of 03/07/23~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ARTISTS ON HOLD
Orema till 6/30/23
CCB till 7/23/23
FireSignFeme 7/24/23

POST SECRETS will mail out 02/07/23...FYI
Old 02-04-2023, 08:39 AM   #8338
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

UPDATED TO ADD nycfem matchboxes were received as well....

MATCHBOX PROJECTS:
FINAL DUE: 02/28/22023

clay
Soft Silver
nycfem.............RECEIVED 01/05/23
GeorgiaMa'am
Nina03
Besame
Gemme

ARTISTS ON HOLD
Orema till 6/30/23
CCB till 7/23/23
FireSignFemme till 7/24/23

POST SECRETS will mail out 02/07/23...FYI
clay is online now Add to clay's Reputation Report Post
Old 02-07-2023, 10:59 AM   #8339
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums
Default All the Post Secrets went out today........:)

EVERYONE will get their packages, hopefully on Friday!!

NO SIGNATURE REQUIRED ON ANY OF THEM!!!

Check your PM's....sent you the tracking numbers for your package!!

EXCEPT nina03....yours should come by MONDAY, the 13th!!
Old 02-08-2023, 04:36 PM   #8340
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

MATCHBOX PROJECTS:
FINAL DUE: 02/28/2023

clay
Soft Silver
nycfem.............RECEIVED 01/05/23
GeorgiaMa'am
Nina03
Besame
Gemme

ARTISTS ON HOLD
Orema till 6/30/23
CCB till 7/23/23
FireSignFemme till 7/24/23

FYI...I will be out of state, camping in Georgia 02/10-02/15/2023

AND celebrating my 2 year anniversary & Valentine's Day with my sweet wife.

I don't have Internet access at campgrounds...so will check back in online 02/16!

Hope you all are having fun making matchboxes. You have 3 weeks left to get them in. I have 2 folks' already received. Good job!!

Tags
artists, creative types