Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 10-21-2022, 08:33 PM   #8121
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
must be love on the brain

Thanked 4,249 Times in 1,297 Posts
cricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post
Changing Seasons Project

Those who love fall can lean into that and those who are excited about winter can go wild with all the crazy delights that winter brings.

Parameters:
  • must not be any larger than 5x7 but can be any size smaller
  • must be able to lay (lie?) flat (aka no embellishments that stick up off the piece)
  • can be anything (store purchased card, homemade ATC, an index card with charcoal sketches or crayon scribbles, et cetera) that is your interpretation of what the theme means to you
  • can be literal or abstract, light or dark, funny or serious
  • on the back of each piece, please have the project name, your screen name and if you want it to go to a particular person, that's person's screen name...pieces with no specific recipient listed will be assigned by the wrangler after a rousing game of Eeny, Meeny, Miney and Mo.

Once the list is finalized, you will send me one piece for every other person on the list. If we get 9 sign ups, you need to send me 8, unless you want one of yours back and then you will send 9 in this example.

Each participant will also include $5 for postage and repackaging materials.

Deadline for sign up: 10/24
Deadline for receipt of projects (NOT the deadline for mailing them out...I need to RECEIVE them by this date): 11/12
Deadline for me to re-mail the projects out: 11/16

Projects are officially late if they do not arrive via USPS, UPS or FedEx by 5pm EST on November 12th. It's a Saturday. Once the deadline for sign up ends, I will get the address to send the pieces to all of the participants. Please keep in mind that November 11th is election day and that may affect delivery services in some areas.

Some things to consider....not everyone loves glitter. If you have glitter on your piece, please make sure it's sealed so it doesn't get loose and attack. Also, if the pieces are created in a smoking environment, some of our crafters are sensitive to smoke. I will air out what I can, and all pieces will be dusted with Lysol but please be considerate and try to not send strongly scented pieces out.

When signing up, PLEASE check to make sure you are quoting the most recent list before adding your name to ensure the list is accurate. I won't be chasing people. We're all grown ups, so if you want to participate, your name needs to be on the FINAL list. I will give a countdown before the final deadline and I 100% encourage you to reach out to any of our previous crafters who may not be aware that we're gearing up for a project now. The only caveat is if the list becomes too large, the funds may go up a smidge, but we would cross that bridge when we come to it.

Newbies, please read the next section carefully. We've done many, many projects over the years and for several years, we did back to back to back projects each year so we have a LOT of experience with our project rounds and all that can go wrong with them.

Due to inconsistencies with life, unexpected events and sometimes just the carelessness of some of the participants, we had to draft rules to ensure there would be consequences for those who seem to drop the ball with getting their projects completed and/or received in time, which can be hurtful for those who put effort into their work and got their things in on time. This isn't a work or school environment but a deadline is a deadline and a promise is still a promise and putting your name on the is a promise to all of the other participants that you will participate fully.

RULES AS AGREED UPON TO BE ADDED AT THE END OF EACH PROJECT:
"For 2022, the rule is if one of our projects is received by the wrangler more than seven days after the due date, or one of us drops out of a project for whatever reason, that person is welcome to continue posting but is not allowed to sign up for a group project again until six months from the latest date that the project was supposed to be due. No exceptions. This rule applies to participants and to wranglers. Wranglers must mail out projects within one week of the latest date that the projects were supposed to be due. In addition to waiting six months before being able to join a penpal project, the person who has not met the latest deadline must post directly on the penpal thread within a week of missing the latest deadline stating that they have not adhered to the deadline (reason is welcome to be included or does not have to be) and, most importantly, the date on which they will be able to return to participating in the penpal projects. They must scroll back and add themselves to the bottom of the list of any other participants who have not met the late date for any project for 2022. If that is not done, then the member is welcome to participate in the thread with "thanks" and reps and thread chat but not to participate in any future projects for 2023. The reason for this is personal responsibility, so that we have a running record right on the thread that is easy to refer back to when needed. And for the purposes of clarification, if someone drops out before the deadline to sign up has been closed then they are not excluded from future projects because they are still following the rules.

Example: Bitsy misses the late date for a project. Within a week of that late date she must scroll down and find the most recent list of people who have missed the late date in 2022 and copy that list to a new post and add herself. Bitsy's post would look something like this:

'Sorry, I had the bird flu and missed the late date of 2/21/22. I can start participating in new projects on 8/21/22. I have added myself to the list below:

1. Tony (missed the late date of 1/28/22, able to participate 7/28/22)
2. Bitsy (missed the late date of 2/21/22, able to participate 8/21/22)'

This rule must be posted in its entirety at the bottom of all new projects that are being wrangled so that members can thoughtfully consider whether we wish to commit to a new project."

OFFICIAL SIGN UP
1. Gemme
2. clay
3. Orema
4. GeorgiaMa'am
5. cricket26

cricket26 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2022, 06:38 AM   #8122
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,539 Times in 10,209 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Changing Seasons Project

Those who love fall can lean into that and those who are excited about winter can go wild with all the crazy delights that winter brings.

Parameters:
must not be any larger than 5x7 but can be any size smaller
must be able to lay (lie?) flat (aka no embellishments that stick up off the piece)
can be anything (store purchased card, homemade ATC, an index card with charcoal sketches or crayon scribbles, et cetera) that is your interpretation of what the theme means to you
can be literal or abstract, light or dark, funny or serious
on the back of each piece, please have the project name, your screen name and if you want it to go to a particular person, that's person's screen name...pieces with no specific recipient listed will be assigned by the wrangler after a rousing game of Eeny, Meeny, Miney and Mo.

Once the list is finalized, you will send me one piece for every other person on the list. If we get 9 sign ups, you need to send me 8, unless you want one of yours back and then you will send 9 in this example.

Deadline for receipt of projects (NOT the deadline for mailing them out...I need to RECEIVE them by this date): 11/12

Projects are officially late if they do not arrive via USPS, UPS or FedEx by 5pm EST on November 12th. It's a Saturday. Once the deadline for sign up ends, I will get the address to send the pieces to all of the participants. Please keep in mind that November 11th is election day and that may affect delivery services in some areas.

Some things to consider....not everyone loves glitter. If you have glitter on your piece, please make sure it's sealed so it doesn't get loose and attack. Also, if the pieces are created in a smoking environment, some of our crafters are sensitive to smoke. I will air out what I can, and all pieces will be dusted with Lysol but please be considerate and try to not send strongly scented pieces out.

When signing up, PLEASE check to make sure you are quoting the most recent list before adding your name to ensure the list is accurate. I won't be chasing people. We're all grown ups, so if you want to participate, your name needs to be on the FINAL list. I will give a countdown before the final deadline and I 100% encourage you to reach out to any of our previous crafters who may not be aware that we're gearing up for a project now. The only caveat is if the list becomes too large, the funds may go up a smidge, but we would cross that bridge when we come to it.

Newbies, please read the next section carefully. We've done many, many projects over the years and for several years, we did back to back to back projects each year so we have a LOT of experience with our project rounds and all that can go wrong with them.

Due to inconsistencies with life, unexpected events and sometimes just the carelessness of some of the participants, we had to draft rules to ensure there would be consequences for those who seem to drop the ball with getting their projects completed and/or received in time, which can be hurtful for those who put effort into their work and got their things in on time. This isn't a work or school environment but a deadline is a deadline and a promise is still a promise and putting your name on the is a promise to all of the other participants that you will participate fully.

"For 2022, the rule is if one of our projects is received by the wrangler more than seven days after the due date, or one of us drops out of a project for whatever reason, that person is welcome to continue posting but is not allowed to sign up for a group project again until six months from the latest date that the project was supposed to be due. No exceptions. This rule applies to participants and to wranglers. Wranglers must mail out projects within one week of the latest date that the projects were supposed to be due. In addition to waiting six months before being able to join a penpal project, the person who has not met the latest deadline must post directly on the penpal thread within a week of missing the latest deadline stating that they have not adhered to the deadline (reason is welcome to be included or does not have to be) and, most importantly, the date on which they will be able to return to participating in the penpal projects. They must scroll back and add themselves to the bottom of the list of any other participants who have not met the late date for any project for 2022. If that is not done, then the member is welcome to participate in the thread with "thanks" and reps and thread chat but not to participate in any future projects for 2023. The reason for this is personal responsibility, so that we have a running record right on the thread that is easy to refer back to when needed. And for the purposes of clarification, if someone drops out before the deadline to sign up has been closed then they are not excluded from future projects because they are still following the rules.

Example: Bitsy misses the late date for a project. Within a week of that late date she must scroll down and find the most recent list of people who have missed the late date in 2022 and copy that list to a new post and add herself. Bitsy's post would look something like this:

'Sorry, I had the bird flu and missed the late date of 2/21/22. I can start participating in new projects on 8/21/22. I have added myself to the list below:

This rule must be posted in its entirety at the bottom of all new projects that are being wrangled so that members can thoughtfully consider whether we wish to commit to a new project."

OFFICIAL SIGN UP
1. Gemme
2. clay
3. Orema
4. GeorgiaMa'am
5. cricket26
6. Besame*

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2022, 04:36 PM   #8123
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,719 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

Changing Seasons Project

Parameters:
must be able to lay (lie?) flat (aka no embellishments that stick up off the piece)
can be anything (store purchased card, homemade ATC, an index card with charcoal sketches or crayon scribbles, et cetera) that is your interpretation of what the theme means to you
on the back of each piece, please have the project name, your screen name and if you want it to go to a particular person, that's person's screen name...pieces with no specific recipient listed will be assigned by the wrangler after a rousing game of Eeny, Meeny, Miney and Mo.

OFFICIAL SIGN UP
1. Gemme
2. clay
3. Orema
4. GeorgiaMa'am
5. cricket26
6. Besame*
7. nycfem

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2022, 06:57 PM   #8124
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

This is a great group and includes some of our OG penpals!!!!!

2 days left to sign up....if you are waffling, do it! It's fun and then panic as the deadline looms and then fun when you get all the goodies back. It's a crafty bonanza of fun and you will be delighted by the variety of seasonal images that make their way to you.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2022, 07:50 PM   #8125
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Changing Seasons Project

Parameters:

OFFICIAL SIGN UP
1. Gemme
2. clay
3. Orema
4. GeorgiaMa'am
5. cricket26
6. Besame*
7. nycfem
8. CCB

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2022, 09:22 PM   #8126
deb0670

How Do You Identify?:
femme/ baby girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 6,027 Times in 1,189 Posts
deb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
This is a great group and includes some of our OG penpals!!!!!

2 days left to sign up....if you are waffling, do it! It's fun and then panic as the deadline looms and then fun when you get all the goodies back. It's a crafty bonanza of fun and you will be delighted by the variety of seasonal images that make their way to you.

I wanna soooo badly!! Maybe next one i will be able to.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deb0670 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2022, 08:09 PM   #8127
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

One more day to sign up for the Changing Seasons themed project!!!

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 10-24-2022, 12:36 AM   #8128
nina03

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her, or they/them
Relationship Status:
Very married and in love

nina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputation

[QUOTE=candy_coated_bitch;1290708]Changing Seasons Project

Parameters:

OFFICIAL SIGN UP
1. Gemme
2. clay
3. Orema
4. GeorgiaMa'am
5. cricket26
6. Besame*
7. nycfem
8. CCB
9. Nina03
nina03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nina03 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2022, 06:24 PM   #8129
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

What a creative bunch we have already but is there anyone else out there in the ether that wants to participate? Tonight's the LAST NIGHT to sign up for the Changing Seasons project exchange!!!

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2022, 08:36 PM   #8130
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Default FINAL PARTICIPANT LIST

Changing Seasons Project

Parameters:
  • must be able to lay (lie?) flat (aka no embellishments that stick up off the piece)
  • can be anything (store purchased card, homemade ATC, an index card with charcoal sketches or crayon scribbles, et cetera) that is your interpretation of what the theme means to you
  • on the back of each piece, please have the project name, your screen name and if you want it to go to a particular person, that's person's screen name...pieces with no specific recipient listed will be assigned by the wrangler after a rousing game of Eeny, Meeny, Miney and Mo.

With 9 sign ups, you need to send me 8, unless you want one of yours back and then you will send 9 in this example.

OFFICIAL SIGN UP----CLOSED!!!
1. Gemme
2. clay
3. Orema
4. GeorgiaMa'am
5. cricket26
6. Besame*
7. nycfem
8. CCB
9. Nina03

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-31-2022, 03:10 PM   #8131
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,160 Times in 5,130 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Here's my "crafty" Hallowe'en décor (if Legos can be considered a craft):

Happy Hallowe'en everybody!

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2022, 07:01 PM   #8132
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Here's my "crafty" Hallowe'en décor (if Legos can be considered a craft):

Happy Hallowe'en everybody!
You made it, so it counts!

Happy holiday crafting!!!

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 11-02-2022, 01:25 PM   #8133
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,539 Times in 10,209 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

My mind is not totally clear just yet and I've been trying to get inspired.

I think I have!! Yay to the changing things.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 11-04-2022, 03:45 AM   #8134
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

I have a question to pose to the group. I’d like to use a shimmer/very fine glitter in my pieces. I ALWAYS seal my glitter but don’t want to force it on anyone who is 100% opposed to glitter. Please post on the thread if you do NOT want glitter in your project. If you don’t say nay you’ll be getting a beautifully shimmery project.

My Patreon

My Website
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-04-2022, 04:03 PM   #8135
nina03

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her, or they/them
Relationship Status:
Very married and in love

nina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by candy_coated_bitch View Post
I have a question to pose to the group. I’d like to use a shimmer/very fine glitter in my pieces. I ALWAYS seal my glitter but don’t want to force it on anyone who is 100% opposed to glitter. Please post on the thread if you do NOT want glitter in your project. If you don’t say nay you’ll be getting a beautifully shimmery project.
I love sparkly glittery things! Send the shimmer my way, please and thank you!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nina03 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-04-2022, 04:50 PM   #8136
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
must be love on the brain

Thanked 4,249 Times in 1,297 Posts
cricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by candy_coated_bitch View Post

I am ok with glitter

cricket26 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-04-2022, 08:32 PM   #8137
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Changing Seasons Project

Parameters:

With 9 sign ups, you need to send me 8, unless you want one of yours back and then you will send 9 in this example.

OFFICIAL SIGN UP----CLOSED!!!
1. Gemme
2. clay
3. Orema
4. GeorgiaMa'am
5. cricket26 RECEIVED
6. Besame*
7. nycfem
8. CCB
9. Nina03
Just got yours today, cricket. They look great!

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 11-05-2022, 01:47 AM   #8138
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nina03 View Post
I love sparkly glittery things! Send the shimmer my way, please and thank you!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cricket26 View Post
I am ok with glitter
Thank you!!! I’m working on them over the weekend so I hope anyone opposed speaks up. But it will be inside gel medium so there’s no way that glitter is getting out!

My Patreon

My Website
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2022, 05:51 PM   #8139
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,160 Times in 5,130 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

I woke up early to work on my projects, I wanted to work on my projects, I sat down and started to work on my projects - and I didn't have the main thing I needed. I could have sworn I had this stuff in my art bag. Thank goodness Amazon delivers the next day; I will start working on them tomorrow.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2022, 01:22 PM   #8140
nina03

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her, or they/them
Relationship Status:
Very married and in love

I have half of mine done, so 4 more to go! I'm going to finish them today or tomorrow, and then send them priority so they get there in time.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nina03 For This Useful Post:

Tags
artists, creative types