Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 01-14-2021, 09:13 AM   #3901
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
Things went wonky for the Hawks that's for sure!

Perhaps a change in coaches should be consider! IMHO Carroll's been there long enough!

Pete Carroll signs contract to stay with Seahawks through 2025 season..

Seahawks Executive VP/GM John Schneider Signs Contract Extension Through The 2027 Draft
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 09:20 AM   #3902
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Saturday Jan 16th Fox

Rams @ Packers.......
Old 01-14-2021, 03:49 PM   #3903
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,473 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Saturday Jan 16th Fox

Rams @ Packers.......
I'm not a happy girl, I have to work. But don't doubt I'll have that score pinned! And my eye on the stats. Who knew when this game would be played? I have asked for superbowl Sunday off so I can watch the Rams then.🤞

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2021, 03:36 AM   #3904
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bèsame* View Post
I'm not a happy girl, I have to work. But don't doubt I'll have that score pinned! And my eye on the stats. Who knew when this game would be played? I have asked for superbowl Sunday off so I can watch the Rams then.🤞

Don't count your chickens before your eggs hatch there Missy......
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2021, 06:10 AM   #3905
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Saturday Jan 16th Fox

Rams @ Packers.......
Green Bay's forecast today calls for temp in the mid 30's, snow showers, and winds at 12mph...there's a reason why they call Lambeau Field the
Frozen Tundra.....
Old 01-16-2021, 11:34 AM   #3906
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Football

Go Packers!
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2021, 02:14 PM   #3907
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Green Bay's forecast today calls for temp in the mid 30's, snow showers, and winds at 12mph...there's a reason why they call Lambeau Field the
Frozen Tundra.....

I sure hope those California boys brought something along with them to keep their "Do Dads" warm!
Old 01-16-2021, 06:39 PM   #3908
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Win for the Packers today.......
Old 01-16-2021, 06:46 PM   #3909
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
I sure hope those California boys brought something along with them to keep their "Do Dads" warm!
I;m not sure if their "do dads" were warm, but the team as a whole sure wasn't...
Old 01-17-2021, 04:41 PM   #3910
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Looking forward to the Brady~~Brees showdown.

Old 01-24-2021, 03:11 PM   #3911
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

I'm with Bernie, I'm a temporary Packer fan today! Don't blink, it's a good game.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2021, 05:23 PM   #3912
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default IMHO............

Mike Holmgren won a Super Bowl as head coach of the Packers. He’s not impressed with the way the Packers are doing business as they try to win a Super Bowl with what’s left of Aaron Rodgers‘ career.

Holmgren said if he were coaching the Packers he would have smoothed things over with Rodgers long before Rodgers was threatening not to play for the team.

But You Aren't, Blanche, You aren't coaching the Packers! And after the debacle of your exiting Green Bay and going to Seattle, you're the last one who should be giving any opinions!
Old 05-08-2021, 06:05 PM   #3913
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default Let it go Saban, it's all water under the bridge now!

Fifteen years after the fact, former Dolphins coach Nick Saban remains miffed that Dolphins doctors deemed the shoulder of quarterback Drew Brees unfit for NFL competition. (We probably could have ended that sentence after the word “miffed.”) Those same doctors nevertheless embraced the prospect of sending a second-round pick to the Vikings for quarterback Daunte Culpepper and his wrecked knee.

“Don’t forget, when I was the coach of the Miami Dolphins, doctors failed Drew Brees on a physical,” Saban recently told reporters regarding the fact that Alabama linebacker Dylan Moses went undrafted due to a knee injury. “From that time on [Brees] made about 14 Pro Bowls, won a Super Bowl, passed for I don’t know how many thousands of yards. So I guess they make mistakes, too.”

So let’s make sure we understand this. Saban, a micromanaging control freak, wanted Drew Brees. But team doctors weren’t comfortable with his surgically-repaired shoulder. And Saban just shrugged, unwrapped another Little Debbie Oatmeal Creme Pie, and said, “Let’s give up a second-round pick for a mobile quarterback with three torn ligaments in the most important joint on his body.”

A football coach with full control over football operations controls everything. If he has any doubts about the medical opinions he has received, if he has any inkling that his own doctors are being unreasonably cautious, he can get a second opinion. Or a third one. He can keep hiring doctors to comment on whether a given player can play until the coach finds someone who will say what he wants.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/nick-sa...153313407.html
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-2021, 09:17 AM   #3914
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default Adding fuel to the fire..........

The Packers have added some quarterback depth this past week, signing Blake Bortles and Kurt Benkert to their roster.

~~
Are they trying to piss of Rodgers more than he is already or are they
,as my friend George Costanza would say, "sticking it" to him!?
Old 06-12-2021, 06:09 PM   #3915
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
The Packers have added some quarterback depth this past week, signing Blake Bortles and Kurt Benkert to their roster.

~~
Are they trying to piss of Rodgers more than he is already or are they
,as my friend George Costanza would say, "sticking it" to him!?
I guess Bortles was just given a tryout when I posted this back then! Quarterback Blake Bortles is in Green Bay to sign with Packers. The team announced Bortles' official signing on Thursday this week.

The No. 3 pick of the 2014 draft by the Jaguars, Bortles played five seasons in Duval, most of them underwhelming, and was released. He's been with the Rams the past two seasons.
Old 09-12-2021, 09:28 AM   #3916
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default On Fox.........

~~
Packers vs Saints.......

Seahawks vs Colts........

Check your local listings for times & games in your area...
Old 09-12-2021, 03:51 PM   #3917
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!

1 Highscore

Thanked 11,736 Times in 2,469 Posts
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Go Seahawks! They looked good!
firegal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to firegal For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2021, 06:09 PM   #3918
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by firegal View Post
Go Seahawks! They looked good!

Yes, they sure did...
Old 10-07-2021, 06:19 PM   #3919
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Go Rams! 🐐🐐🐐🐐

Looks to be a good game tonight

Old 10-17-2021, 03:44 PM   #3920
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Never have I ever heard a penalty play called horse collaring. I've heard it alot today!

Hmmm, let's watch a replay of a superbowl with it being played in the home team's city.

A win for the Rams today🐏🐏🐏

Tags
college, football, nfl, sec rules-big 10 drools, sports