Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Thinking Harder

Old 11-22-2011, 06:44 PM   #21
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

Thanked 10,217 Times in 2,504 Posts
durrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputation

should of, would of, could of

ayup, I have regrets.

not spending more time with my Mother, but at the age of 13, why would I been thinking she was going to pass away.

Regret, not speaking up to my Dad sooner then what I had. but , i did, finally.

not letting people get close to me, my heart, when I was younger ( 20's )

some others, may have been regrets at the time, but I am where i am right now because of those choices, and everything is alright.

well, butter my butt and call me a biscuit
durrrrrrrr is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to durrrrrrrr For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2011, 06:47 PM   #22
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I know who I am... Doesn't matter
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Thanked 4,946 Times in 1,350 Posts
Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Still to this day and everyday since that day I said the 2 powerful words to my mom as a young teen... "Fuck You".... She never said a word to me about it.. because she knew I would regret it till the day I die.... God Mom's are so smart!!

I don't regret much at all ... Because it's the path I've chose to take there for it's not a regret.... I just regret those two powerful words.
Strappie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Strappie For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2011, 07:07 PM   #23
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Yes I do have regrets and I will probably have them for awhile, however I wil no longer let them dictate to Me who I will be in future years

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2011, 03:04 PM   #24
smouldering

How Do You Identify?:
Punky girly girl, glittery femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, etc.
Relationship Status:
Single, Recovering

Thanked 3,974 Times in 924 Posts
smouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputation

I do have some regrets but I think the biggest one that I have would be with my mom.. I regret not spending more time with her, I feel guilty that she had a stroke that caused her health to deteriorate rapidly until she passed in March, A part of me feels like if spent more time with her, i might have been able to prevent the direction her health took.. This is something that will pain me and i will think about until the day i die..
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to smouldering For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2011, 03:25 PM   #25
ruby_woo

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,941 Times in 376 Posts
ruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputation

I'm already regretting not spending more time back home with my family. We used to be a close-knit family, but it's hard to feel close to everyone when you're 2000 miles away and in a different country.

Strangely, not sure if I regret not finishing college or not. If I hadn't finished college, I may not have moved to San Francisco where I had a great and hilarious three years, I may not have met my partner...Hmm.
ruby_woo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ruby_woo For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2011, 07:16 AM   #26
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,270 Posts
cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

I regret hurting a close friend, verbally
I regret not finishing college...maybe (key word "maybe') finding a job would be easier
I regret not being closer with m family
cuddlyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to cuddlyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2011, 10:14 PM   #27
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

The regret well runs deep for me.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2011, 10:42 PM   #28
LipstickLola

How Do You Identify?:
Happy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,597 Times in 433 Posts
LipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
The regret well runs deep for me.
Double Ditto
LipstickLola is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LipstickLola For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2011, 10:45 PM   #29
kannon

How Do You Identify?:
bloke
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Happy is the heart that believes in angels

Thanked 2,067 Times in 584 Posts
kannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputation

Maybe a few.
kannon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kannon For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2011, 11:06 PM   #30
Honey

How Do You Identify?:
big femme heart..... in a tight girlie package
Preferred Pronoun?:
just call me Honey
Relationship Status:
Playin' 4 keeps with Tomboi1982

Honey Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST Reputation

Hahahaha...Holy crap! That is f'n twisted !! Nice !
Honey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Honey For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2011, 11:48 PM   #31
kannon

How Do You Identify?:
bloke
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Happy is the heart that believes in angels

Thanked 2,067 Times in 584 Posts
kannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey View Post
Hahahaha...Holy crap! That is f'n twisted !! Nice !
I regret this incarnation, or should I say reincarnation, which the bibilical interpretation means "made flesh"

kannon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kannon For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2011, 12:43 AM   #32
always2late

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
m'lady

Thanked 6,231 Times in 1,462 Posts
always2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputation

I honestly believe that all the things we do, all the people we let into our lives, lead us to where and who we are now, so I try not to regret. When I look back on my life, there is very little I would change....even the bad things. Because they made me all the stronger for it. Even the times I regret being married to my son's father for all those years before I figured myself out...I tell myself that if not for that time, I wouldn't have my beautiful son. If there is one thing I COULD change, it would be deciding to go back to school sooner...but I'm going now, so I guess that's what really counts.

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there ~ Rumi
always2late is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to always2late For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2011, 01:17 AM   #33
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..femme.. .babygirl...girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:
Enjoying life but ready to meet someone

Thanked 12,476 Times in 3,357 Posts
WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I regret that I have spent so much of my life running at warp speed. Having gone through the 6 days of hell we went through I am now realizing what its like to have your world turned upside down with all sorts of fuckery.. Thats ok, because it also showed me that I need to slow down and take better care of myself.

Today for the first time I really... really.... allowed Damon to take control of things. I have always been the strong one through out my life.. I have a tendency to put on tough armor and try to do everything myself.. This has been a source of contention for me in my journey.

But after being semi taken advantage of by work today and another situation Damon has put his foot down and will be the buffer between me and the world of chaos. I dont regret always trying to help everyone else.. however, I now realize that I need to come first.

I DOOOOO regret having to have this damn packing changed.. it hurts!

Previously known as MidnightBlueEyes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://gailsforum.files.wordpress.co...-psd340941.png
WingsOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WingsOnFire For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2011, 09:04 AM   #34
Gina

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady, Her, she...etc..
Relationship Status:
Single

Gina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST Reputation
Default Which one?

Someone once said - which would you rather live with: Regret or Guilt? I am thinking I regretted some things and can live with it. Guilt on the other hand, is another matter...
Gina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gina For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2011, 10:22 AM   #35
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,406 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Perhaps the only regrets I have was hurting others
Learning from those regrets helped to mold the me I am today
I went to the school of hard knocks and just had to do things my way
I have over the years, learned to listen more, so when I'm relationship ready,
I'll be able to share instead of it being my way or the highway
No more running away for me when Ms Right and I finally meet
I'm thankful to my last ex for opening up my eyes in order for me to open my ears

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2011, 10:38 AM   #36
Delish

How Do You Identify?:
Queen of our castle
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
She put a ring on it and the date is set :)

Delish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST Reputation

Most recent regret....dating a liar -sigh-
Old 01-11-2012, 10:17 PM   #37
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,119 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation

Regret: assuming the worst, instead of hoping for the best.
Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2012, 10:34 PM   #38
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Yeah.... after my dad passed away, my brother asked me to move closer to him and his girls. I regret not taking him up on his offer...I really miss them bad. After being separated from him for most our lives... I shouldn't have answered " this place is a ghost town, I can't find a job here". ...when in fact I had made a selfish decision to move some place else but should have put my family first. If I had...then I could be watching my nieces grow up now.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2012, 11:29 PM   #39
Thamca74

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
single

Thamca74 Has the BEST ReputationThamca74 Has the BEST ReputationThamca74 Has the BEST ReputationThamca74 Has the BEST ReputationThamca74 Has the BEST ReputationThamca74 Has the BEST ReputationThamca74 Has the BEST ReputationThamca74 Has the BEST ReputationThamca74 Has the BEST ReputationThamca74 Has the BEST ReputationThamca74 Has the BEST Reputation
Red face Regrets

I regret not being a better partner to my ex girlfriend. She was my soulmate. I am not just saying that-- no one will ever "get" me like she did. I miss her so much but know that to much has happened to go back. (glad to get that off my chest)

I also regret not going back to school -- I am not sure that I have it in me now to even care to try. That is a very mild regret. I think there are some regrets that you can easily live with.

Wish I would have spent more time with my son when he was young instead of putting it off. If you have young kids-- be warned : the time sneaks up fast....All of a sudden one day you get home from work and the damn kid is a man.. true story. Life is full of regrets and guilt. BUT darn it, I did what I thought was right at the time.. Life goes on. Live and learn
Thamca74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 11:39 PM   #40
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Neither, nada, out of the box
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Thanked 7,248 Times in 1,416 Posts
Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

I regret if my words or actions hurt another person, that's true. But whatever I've done has taught me something, so I try not to regret. If I chose differently, I wouldn't have the same friends (or family) as I do now.

I've made mistakes, but I've also had great experiences, and it's been quite a ride.