Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Thinking Harder

Old 04-17-2012, 07:15 PM   #81
MissItalianDiva

How Do You Identify?:
Miss Twiggy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious and that shit doesn't sound atrocious!
Relationship Status:
divorce happens..all that glitters ain't gold

Thanked 7,161 Times in 1,793 Posts
MissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST Reputation

If I threw all my problems in a pile with everyone else's I surely would be willing to take mine back
MissItalianDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MissItalianDiva For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2012, 07:19 PM   #82
sara-bera

How Do You Identify?:
female

Thanked 2,859 Times in 739 Posts
sara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputation

The expression, "you never really know what you have till it's gone," isn't really true. We always knew what we had. We just never expected it to leave.
sara-bera is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to sara-bera For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2012, 08:25 PM   #83
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

i have learned (just this week) -

- that they may be my parents, but they aren't positive influencs in my life, and they definitey do not like the positive changes i am making and the fact i am building strength and self-confidence.. But i'm growing okay with that, and determined to keep moving forward, because what matters is how the changes are making *me* feel..

- that i *can* be easy on myself - and for the first time in my life, today, made a decision that allowed me to feel like a load was lifted off my shoulders rather then obsess and be hard on myself for it and set myself unrealistic expectations that would set me up and *know & wait* for the downspiral to happen.. i was able to choose what was a priority to do, set some things aside, and get rid of the rest that was unnecessary to task myself with... Wow, now that is real progress for me..

- that the teenage girl is definitely playing her part in trying to turn her mother gray.. And if she succeeds, i'll accept every one of those gray hairs - as i'll have earned them with worry, pacing floors and sometimes frustration, but *still* believe that parenting is the best decision i've made in life.. While our days can be full of challenges lately - i'm blessed to be a mother of two teenagers, and having such morals and always parenting with such love...i DO love the beings they are becoming, (even if they don't see it themselves yet) Momma does..♥..& is proud.

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2012, 09:24 PM   #84
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,125 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

i learned along time ago .when to walk away ..this is me walking away ...>
~ocean is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ~ocean For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2012, 08:26 PM   #85
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Thanked 5,381 Times in 1,245 Posts
Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation

Sometimes you just want to go off!

Hey! If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like (Deleted by Mod), my boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on (Deleted by Mod) Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, (Deleted by Mod), bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shit he is! Hallelujah! Holy shit! Where's the Tylenol?

Last edited by Gentle Tiger; 04-24-2012 at 08:11 AM.
Okiebug61 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2012, 04:01 PM   #86
boobookitty

How Do You Identify?:
I like the tag Lipstick Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
not picky, but male pronouns are soothing to the psyche
Relationship Status:
not looking for more than friends

boobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittygrrl View Post
what is a true friend? Plenty of people think they have tons of people who truly love them and will stand by them..if they do they are blessed..to me a true friend is someone who's knows you inside and out and still loves you no matter what..who will face death with you and count themselves lucky to have been a part of your life..i haven't been lucky like that yet, every "friend" i've ever had has in one way or another betrayed me (this maybe karma) but I digress. I let very few people in my life close to me, but if I consider you a friend, yes i will face death with you and if i have to give up mine to save yours..that's friendship (at least the only kind that counts)
I have learned that I have two "true" friends in my life,

... and that people who lack the maturity to have adult conversations are an endless source of amusement.
Old 04-19-2012, 08:20 PM   #87
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

i have learned:

- there will always be mean-spirited people, and the best way to respond to that is to kill them with kindness..
- that the outdoors, & enjoying nature is my prescription to a positive day!
- that being a gentle being, doesn't mean i lay down and take it.. i'm strong and independent, even if i walk in a gentle way on this planet , and THIS planet too, lol..
- that Daddy, ALWAYS has my back..

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2012, 11:07 AM   #88
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,310 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

I learn and forget and painfully relearn the same message over and over: I am no one's priority. But I am my own priority. I am the one who must put things in place to ensure I will be taken care of it in my later years. This doesn't have to be a bad thing or a sad thing. This can be an exciting and liberating thing. I have a lot of resources and choices at my fingertips, and I can make something beautiful out of it to look forward to.

I am looking for a financial planner to consult with. I am fantasizing about my long-term peace and happiness.

Last edited by Ginger; 04-22-2012 at 11:15 AM. Reason: confusion
Ginger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ginger For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2012, 11:11 AM   #89
Lady_Di

How Do You Identify?:
Homo sapien

Thanked 1,486 Times in 315 Posts
Lady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST Reputation

Love is.

Love can never die.

Love is Eternal.
Lady_Di is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lady_Di For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2012, 11:21 AM   #90
NorCalStud

How Do You Identify?:
gaea's Daddy and Fiance
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ours
Relationship Status:
Engaged with gaea:-)

Thanked 1,465 Times in 359 Posts
NorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST Reputation
Default Do Never!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even if you know they will anyway? Give consent ever for troopers to search your vehicle. Your resistance to "the man's" pressure will be video taped and while your shit or money will be taken; your case in court will be dismissed or reduced. Police are currently breaking probable cause laws and regularly violating our fourth ammendment rights. Check out vipr units supposedly used by tsa who has been hired to find terrorists on our interstate hiways and oh yeah might as well do drug interdiction too. I leave you with this statistic...10 x's more often the troopers cars are pointed toward east traffic going west...why? That money is coming home and they want that shit. Vipr units or "icecream trucks" xraying us all the time. Every state but four or five has em.

Che
NorCalStud is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NorCalStud For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2012, 11:42 AM   #91
pajama

How Do You Identify?:
Klingon
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 7,480 Times in 1,809 Posts
pajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputation

I have learned that I can be my own worst enemy. My ass-umtions cost me 5 years. But now, I'm going to be me and not ass-u-me she is a certain way or has a certain preference. Maybe I was enough all along. *face palm*
pajama is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pajama For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2012, 07:04 PM   #92
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,719 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

MODERATING

Hey there, Okie,
Your post was reported for giving a name and street (TMRI- too much real information). I've changed this below and will run on over and do so in your original post.
Sometimes when we want to "go off" to this extent it might be better to do so with a few close friends, instead of a public website.
Thanks,
Jennifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okiebug61 View Post
Sometimes you just want to go off!

Hey! If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like ABC, my boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on ABC Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shit he is! Hallelujah! Holy shit! Where's the Tylenol?
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 07:09 PM   #93
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

that life is so precious and possibly short
that resentment is a waste of precious time
that everything happens for a reason, but sometimes i don't understand what the reason could possibly be.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2012, 08:56 PM   #94
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
vibing

Thanked 21,373 Times in 6,723 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default learning..

don't take a bite of fruitcake expecting it to taste different..fruitcake (by it's nature) isn't going to change although hopefully, (at some point) your taste for it will..
kittygrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2012, 08:22 PM   #95
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

that i changed my mind, i do not believe that everything happens for a reason.

i've learned that only i can stop feeling so badly about things that i had no control over, reaching out does not help find answers, maybe because there is no answer

i've learned that carrying the heavy load for the actions of others is no way to live and that it is time to move on

i've learned to let myself be loved and to trust again
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2012, 08:33 PM   #96
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Quote:
Originally Posted by IslandScout View Post
I learn and forget and painfully relearn the same message over and over: I am no one's priority. But I am my own priority. I am the one who must put things in place to ensure I will be taken care of it in my later years. This doesn't have to be a bad thing or a sad thing. This can be an exciting and liberating thing. I have a lot of resources and choices at my fingertips, and I can make something beautiful out of it to look forward to.

I am looking for a financial planner to consult with. I am fantasizing about my long-term peace and happiness.
Not being a priority is very hurtful indeed. i am so glad you are in control, because i've learned that sometimes you have to do what you have to do for YOU.

i learn that it feels better to read words of someone who has felt exactly as i have, that's pretty awesome
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2012, 09:04 PM   #97
femmsational

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
bitch, but she will do
Relationship Status:
Spoiled beyond rotten!

Thanked 3,788 Times in 773 Posts
femmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputation

I've learned that this is where everybody disappeared to.

LOL!!!

Yes, I'm aware I can't spell, and no, I don't care quite enough to spell check. Sorry!!!
femmsational is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to femmsational For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2012, 05:41 AM   #98
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
vibing

Thanked 21,373 Times in 6,723 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default I've learned..

the three greatest preachers in this world are:

i. Time
ii. Experience
iii. Consequences
kittygrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2012, 07:45 PM   #99
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

Thanked 5,703 Times in 1,684 Posts
Jess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittygrrl View Post
don't take a bite of fruitcake expecting it to taste different..fruitcake (by it's nature) isn't going to change although hopefully, (at some point) your taste for it will..

I've learned also that not all fruitcakes are equal. They are not all the same. They may look alike, smell alike, even have the same apparent texture, but may be vastly different upon the lips.

Another good fruitcake lesson... is not to take the fruitcake when you really want creme brulee...
Jess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jess For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2012, 08:05 PM   #100
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,125 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

LOl Jess very well said !! .. never settle
~ocean is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ~ocean For This Useful Post: