Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 08-16-2012, 10:22 PM   #1
stephfromMIT
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Troll
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her
Relationship Status:
engaged to my fiancee Amanda

stephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST Reputation
Default Your go to cocktail

When drink, what do you usually order? I usually drink Southern Sours, Amanda drinks martinis.
stephfromMIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 12:34 AM   #2
lettertodaddy

How Do You Identify?:
dorky queer femme bottom
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones
Relationship Status:
single, dammit.

lettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputation

It depends on the bar/restaurant/pub. If I'm at a place with competent bartender, I'll order a sazerac or a vodka gimlet. If I'm at a run of the mill restaurant, I'll generally just order beer or white wine. At my favourite pub. I'll either order some Belgian ale, or a shandy, if the weather's warm.

The meaning behind my screen name:
lettertodaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 01:32 AM   #3
Parker
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Butch. Lesbian. Dyke. Woman. Female.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, of course!
Relationship Status:
Content

Thanked 11,730 Times in 2,432 Posts
Parker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST Reputation

I love me a chocolate martini, but not every bartender makes it with cream (and it is quite nasty w/o it), so if they dont, my old stand-by is Bailey's and milk on ice or just Bailey's on ice - which is what I would also get at a restaurant, on a plane, etc.
Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Parker For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2012, 01:59 AM   #4
Kent

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Single

Tournaments Won: 2

Thanked 2,058 Times in 720 Posts
Kent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST Reputation
Default Your Go To Cocktail

Sobieski Vodka & light cranberry juice mixed with a little water. That's if I have Vodka in the house, which come to think of it, I haven't had any since last December..
I'll have a beer every once in a while. I'm a domestic kinda beer guy.. Just give me a Coors Light, Bud Light or a Dos Equis and I'm good to go.
Old 08-17-2012, 12:53 PM   #5
fever

How Do You Identify?:
stonefemme
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,280 Times in 357 Posts
fever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputation
Default hmm

I was introduced to Cosmopolitans at one of the first get togethers. Miss Bijoux thought I might like it, and oh yes, it was good. lol Then I was introduced to Lemon Drops and they were good. Most of all, I was introduced to Paralyzers or Colorado Bulldogs and not only were they good, they kicked my ass to the point that I was too frisky. Shiraz is the wine of choice.

Note: I barely drink at all, so these may be favs, but I have one a year if that much.
fever is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to fever For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2012, 12:58 PM   #6
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,310 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

Mojito!

Ginger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 01:59 PM   #7
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,124 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

I drink to coordinate my outfit ~~
~ocean is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ~ocean For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2012, 02:21 PM   #8
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,991 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Velvet Hammer

(2oz Vodka, 2oz White Creme de Cacao, 2oz Cream)

I am known to deviate from the Velvet Hammer ocassionally with either a
Strawberry Daiquiri, a Mai Tai or enjoy a smooth Kentucky whiskey (Woodford Reserve)

side note: I enjoy cigars too (but I don't smoke them; I just like the smell of them).
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2012, 02:50 PM   #9
spritzerJ
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Queer (gender), female (biological marker)
Preferred Pronoun?:
she will work as a default.
Relationship Status:
*engaged to jac* until 8/10/14

Thanked 15,802 Times in 2,905 Posts
spritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST Reputation

My go to drink is whiskey on the rocks, preferably Jameson. I used to be in a hurry to drink and drank whiskey and coke. Now if I am drinking I am enjoying myself.
spritzerJ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to spritzerJ For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2012, 04:01 PM   #10
InkSlinger
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Jake Tulane, et al

InkSlinger Has the BEST ReputationInkSlinger Has the BEST ReputationInkSlinger Has the BEST ReputationInkSlinger Has the BEST ReputationInkSlinger Has the BEST ReputationInkSlinger Has the BEST ReputationInkSlinger Has the BEST ReputationInkSlinger Has the BEST ReputationInkSlinger Has the BEST ReputationInkSlinger Has the BEST ReputationInkSlinger Has the BEST Reputation

A dirty dirty martini. Heavy on the dirty.
InkSlinger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to InkSlinger For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2012, 04:03 PM   #11
Babyangeleyez

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Babyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST Reputation

Depends on my mood and where I'm at. My favorite is Baileys on the rocks. I order that if I'm not really in a drinking mood, just sip on it. Now, if I'm in the mood to throw down and drink....I like fruity drinks.
Babyangeleyez is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Babyangeleyez For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2012, 04:07 PM   #12
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

This all depends.....on where i am typically.

I love love LOVE a good appletini...emphasis on GOOD...not every bartender gets it right....

When Im in boston i have to get a black and tan...not a cocktail persay.

At the beach it has to be some kind of daquiri...or a pina colada.

When having mexican its margaritas of course

At home i typically only have sombreros or wine.....
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2012, 04:10 PM   #13
pajama

How Do You Identify?:
Klingon
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 7,480 Times in 1,809 Posts
pajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputation

White Russian if I'm having dinner (or just needing to unwind at home). Whiskey and diet coke if I'm out. Black Label Jim Beam and Coke Zero if I'm home.
pajama is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pajama For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2012, 03:03 PM   #14
BoDy*ShOt

How Do You Identify?:
Queer. Femme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl ones

Thanked 2,096 Times in 532 Posts
BoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST Reputation

depending on where i'm at: a Priest's Collar, Maker's on ice w a cherry, Sella on draught, very dirty Ketel Martini, Ketel n' cranberry

Last edited by BoDy*ShOt; 08-19-2012 at 03:07 PM. Reason: ;)
BoDy*ShOt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BoDy*ShOt For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2012, 05:23 PM   #15
aishah

How Do You Identify?:
queer stone femme shark baby girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, little one
Relationship Status:
dating myself.

1 Highscore

Thanked 6,437 Times in 1,288 Posts
aishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputation

my drink of choice is long island iced tea if i'm out. if i want less alcohol or i'm at home, i'll sometimes have hard cider or gin or vodka and juice. but usually it's a long island or nothing.
aishah is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to aishah For This Useful Post:

Tags
cocktails