Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,926 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I have a few faults which have evolved over time. Some of my faults actually help me and other faults leave me in a state of emotional distress or impair my ability to act in immediate ways.

One “Fault” that can be helpful: I seem to have an ability to identify difficult-to-name behaviors. I have been told by others that I seem to have a ‘gift’ for identifying things of this nature, but what others may not realize is that it is not a gift: My ability to do this finds its roots in having suffered on-going issues of abuse in my own family (growing up) and also in a small handful of romantic relationships. I would say that the downside to this ‘gift’ or ‘fault’ is that it slows my ability to develop close relationships. In some cases of particular clusters of difficult-to-identify behaviors, I create an extremely wide berth of distance between myself and these particular individuals; because while their sets of behaviors can be very scary, I take great care to make sure that my personal sense of safety and well-being is least likely to be violated. But really, I see it as an upside to building safe and healthy relationships.

Faults of mine that are not so helpful: I can be rather quiet. I enjoy quietness within my own life at home, but I tend to temper the quiet side of life with random occasions of spur of the moment, over the top, loud and proud. But as I age, I seem to have to give more serious planning to the unquiet side of life. I tend to want it in small doses, repeatedly at times and I’ve been told that it’s annoying when I want to be quiet, rather than the opposite of quiet. I can be rather moody. Moody as in, I come across as rather a spoiled brat at times and if grapes are not peeled the right way with me, more than likely my spoiled side might get a bit out of control. My son’s have seen me this way before and usually call out my spoiled side; but also, depending on my mood, I have been known to make a mountain out of a mole hill and make it incredibly difficult to scale the precipice of my desires. If I experience fear, I will shut down immediately. And once this happens, it takes tremendous effort on my part to dislodge myself from what ever has caused me to become fearful. Sometimes I am able to help myself over come fear in a relatively fast way. Other times, it can be weeks to months – one time it was ten years; but time and distance helped in that particular case of fear.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2013, 09:11 AM   #62
Dude

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Perusing

Thanked 10,606 Times in 1,477 Posts
Dude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST Reputation
Question problems with authority figures for $500 , please

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Tinkerbelly View Post
I have a lead foot...vroooommmmmmmm
when pulled over
I growl at

just this week
<enter motorcycle cop with lights-a-blazing>

I said to myself " please , control your face "
and for the very first time evah
I got a warning without an enormous ticket

it's not an attitude problem
it's a face problem? ;]
Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Dude For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2013, 09:29 AM   #63
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Pansexual/Sapiosexual femmey dyke who likes to crossdress now and then
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her OR ze if I'm crossdressing
Relationship Status:
Floating and walking My path, happy in life.

Thanked 8,694 Times in 2,987 Posts
TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation

Not being able to get out of my own head sometimes. Or the opposite, getting hung up that I can't figure out my own thoughts.
TheMerryFairy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2013, 10:39 AM   #64
Spirit Dancer

How Do You Identify?:
Complex but Tender
Preferred Pronoun?:
~Ma`am~
Relationship Status:
Shotgun Rider

Thanked 12,951 Times in 3,466 Posts
Spirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST Reputation

Impatience
Hate being late for anything
When angry or upset i need space
Faults and flaws i own them, they make me who i am.
Perfectly flawed with faults.
Spirit Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Spirit Dancer For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2013, 04:26 PM   #65
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

Well....this could take a while so I might need to break it down into installments lol

- slightly egotistical/vain
- sometimes selfish
- feelings hurt easily
- pouty
- bossy
- harsh
- absent-minded
- sometimes lazy
- jealous
- picky
- obsessive
- dramatic
- overly excitable
- impatient
- anti-social
- moody/cranky
- distant
- disillusioned
- potty mouthed
- nosey
- extremely distrustful
- impulsive
- awkward
- sometimes talk too much, sometimes not enough...either way I usually say the exact wrong things

dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2013, 04:32 PM   #66
KCBUTCH

How Do You Identify?:
Undaunted QUEER Dom, Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
MYSELF, Syr, Hy, or friend prefered
Relationship Status:
Cautious, indifferent...

Thanked 3,305 Times in 884 Posts
KCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST Reputation

Impulsive
THINKS THINKS THINKS
can be too compromising
rationalizes others faults away
Old 03-11-2013, 04:42 PM   #67
CA_BabyCakes

How Do You Identify?:
All Femme

Thanked 1,174 Times in 282 Posts
CA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST Reputation

*Sometimes I expect too much from people.

*I lack a filter and find it hard to not say what I feel.

*Stubborn.

*Impulsive.
CA_BabyCakes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to CA_BabyCakes For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2013, 01:11 AM   #68
meridiantoo

How Do You Identify?:
A Speck in the Milky Way
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, She
Relationship Status:
Monogamous relationship

Thanked 2,299 Times in 890 Posts
meridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputation

7) I'm a shopaholic. Pretty things that catch my eyes and products seducing me with promise of a younger appearance get me every time.
Old 03-18-2013, 06:49 PM   #69
Luckydwg07

How Do You Identify?:
Yes Ma'am! Butchiness- hard shell candy with a soft center
Relationship Status:
I've bee found-Life has new meaning to me

Luckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST Reputation

I'm an extremist and then I'm not
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Luckydwg07 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2013, 10:37 PM   #70
Girl_On_Fire

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
On Hiatus

Thanked 2,683 Times in 562 Posts
Girl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST Reputation

Hmmmm....
  • I'm very literal
  • I get confused easily
  • I'm clumsy as all get out
  • I'm extremely emotionally sensitive
  • I either don't notice you or I imprint on you like a baby duck (I'm working on this)
  • I shut down and "disappear" when frightened or overwhelmed
  • I'm easy to agitate
  • I don't heal, I scar (physically and emotionally)

I understand some of these are just sort of character traits but they can sometimes cause conflict with others and be perceived as faults.
Old 03-18-2013, 11:10 PM   #71
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,130 Times in 4,735 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

~ I do know exactly what my fault is ~ gets me in trouble alot ~
Old 03-19-2013, 04:12 AM   #72
fever

How Do You Identify?:
stonefemme
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,280 Times in 357 Posts
fever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputation
Default Pondering

The brain of a Gemini never stops. As you can see, I am up late again tonight.

I lend money very foolishly sometimes, and that is a fault, because sometimes my children or even myself have suffered because of it.

I adore younger butches. There is an energy of a guy around 42 - 45 that fascinates me and draws me in. (However, butches in that age category go after femmes in their 20's). So, call me foolish rather than faulty. lol

I live on femme time, or have been told that is what it is called. But, for the love of me, can't find that chapter in the femme manual. I may need a prodding now and then, but maybe I just enjoy the prodding?

I procrastinate. I do believe it is bedtime...........
fever is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to fever For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2013, 06:55 AM   #73
Daktari

Depends what day it is...

Character defects and faults fluctuate depending on so many variables.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2013, 08:28 AM   #74
peachy

How Do You Identify?:
Me

peachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputation

When I'm upset I lose all control and swear like a navvy. I get very foul mouthed and unladylike and launch into a tirade of insults, but it's just a front so no one will see what a soft little kitten wrapped around your finger I will be with the right word or a smile from you.

Basically if you get me swearing at you it means I REALLY like you lol

Caution: contains hard stone
peachy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to peachy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2013, 11:25 AM   #75
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Neither, nada, out of the box
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Thanked 7,248 Times in 1,416 Posts
Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

I realized in my counseling appointment today that given a situation in which I need to act, I'll get all convinced I'm right, have great insight into situations and what I should be doing, have determination...then start second-guessing, doubting, and wibbly. I started doing this a lot in my marriage, and it just became a bad habit.

It's probably first cousins with my dumbing myself down and clarifying every statement or action I take.
Old 03-19-2013, 01:57 PM   #76
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

Sometimes I just can't say the things my heart wants to. My heart is more compassionate and forgiving but my head is stubborn and makes me put up a wall. I withdraw then. I could sit there and wrestle with my thoughts for what feels like hours. In the end, outcome is the same.I become temporarily mute and thus appearing as if though I am an ice princess. I really wish that was not the case.

Last edited by little_ms_sunshyne; 03-19-2013 at 02:12 PM.
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2013, 02:08 PM   #77
MsM

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Leather Dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, She, Lady, Ms, and sometimes babygirl :)
Relationship Status:
Taken

MsM Has the BEST ReputationMsM Has the BEST ReputationMsM Has the BEST ReputationMsM Has the BEST ReputationMsM Has the BEST ReputationMsM Has the BEST ReputationMsM Has the BEST ReputationMsM Has the BEST ReputationMsM Has the BEST ReputationMsM Has the BEST ReputationMsM Has the BEST Reputation

1. Impatient
2. Capricious
3. Domineering (the boy says I'm dominant, not domineering. I say connotations aside I'm both)
4. I tend to want to reward myself with food. I'm not a dog, and that's a terrible habit. (almost done with this flaw, worked hard on it for 2 years now)
5. Vulgar
6. I expect too much of myself, and am then too hard on myself when I fail.
Old 03-19-2013, 02:34 PM   #78
Ascot

How Do You Identify?:
Preppy Butch artist
Relationship Status:
She’s wild about me.

Thanked 2,487 Times in 549 Posts
Ascot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST Reputation

I tend to set pretty high standards for myself, and I am apt to let them slosh over on to other people. It's easy for me to lose sight of the fact that not everyone can or even should be expected to meet them.

In my excitement to share new ideas and knowledge it is quite possible that I sometimes come across as pedantic. What can I say? I was a Humanities major as an undergrad.

As someone else mentioned, there's my whole bouquet of issues with authority. No doubt they play a large role in my being self employed.
Old 03-19-2013, 03:07 PM   #79
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Pansexual/Sapiosexual femmey dyke who likes to crossdress now and then
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her OR ze if I'm crossdressing
Relationship Status:
Floating and walking My path, happy in life.

Thanked 8,694 Times in 2,987 Posts
TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation

If I am at work and we are busy, I cannot turn the other way to go on lunch or my break until we have taken care of most of the customers. While this may be a good thing in most cases, it can sometimes result in my internal clock being thrown off.
TheMerryFairy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2013, 03:42 PM   #80
s0litude

How Do You Identify?:
Transman - HRT / No Surgery
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Single, but enjoying the journey....

Thanked 1,210 Times in 310 Posts
s0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMerryFairy View Post
If I am at work and we are busy, I cannot turn the other way to go on lunch or my break until we have taken care of most of the customers. While this may be a good thing in most cases, it can sometimes result in my internal clock being thrown off.
I get hyper-focused as well. Made me hell-on-wheels when I was supervising in call centers because I was so dedicated, and it showed. BUT... I also learned that you'll get better results, perform better, feel better, etc. if you also tend to your own needs... oh, like EATING and take a moment to get some fresh air.

Just a thought.

Robert Frost
s0litude is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to s0litude For This Useful Post: