Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 12-24-2022, 04:24 AM   #1081
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,013 Times in 8,560 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

About 5. Lots of tossing turning and listening to the wind.

I like falling asleep to ocean waves and going through an alphabetical list helps me fall back asleep when I wake up. This weeks lists are movies.

I might get another couple hours of sleep before getting up for the day.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2022, 03:19 PM   #1082
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,011 Times in 5,082 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Seven. I was going to take a nap after breakfast, but I started puttering around and just finished. Now it's too late - guest arriving any minute!

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2022, 08:05 PM   #1083
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,512 Times in 3,155 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Seven but it was broken so it feels like three.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-25-2022, 01:12 PM   #1084
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,926 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

I think I got about 9 hours of sleep.

Felt so good to not be disturbed or woken up on accident due to noisy neighbors.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 12-25-2022, 03:38 PM   #1085
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

About 5. Oddly, I'm having trouble falling asleep for a nap this afternoon.

- Prince
Old 12-25-2022, 09:22 PM   #1086
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
I like falling asleep to ocean waves and going through an alphabetical list helps me fall back asleep when I wake up. This weeks lists are movies.
I like the sound of waves against the shore but listening to actual waves triggers my overactive bladder and I wind up going to the bathroom 2-3 times during the night and not getting enough REM sleep when I play actual water sounds. Instead, I found a lady on the clock app that uses a furry mic. She blows on it and rubs it with her hands and it sounds enough like waves that I sleep like a milk drunk baby when I play it.

I gave myself the present of not setting an alarm and I set up that wave video to play all night. I slept over 9 hours. I cannot even remember when I slept that long in one stretch. It felt soooo good when I got up.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2022, 12:04 AM   #1087
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

IF I can get into bed in the next 10 minutes and IF I can stay asleep the whole time, I'll get 5 hours and 15 minutes of sleep. Ready....set....go!!!

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2022, 04:09 AM   #1088
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

7 and it feels like more. Feeling well rested. Didn’t need any lists to fall back asleep through the night. The Smart-Technology Goddess suggested I try the jungle sounds but I passed on that. Ocean waves and rain storms are my speed.
Old 12-31-2022, 03:57 PM   #1089
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,512 Times in 3,155 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Bits and parts of pieces of hours here and there put together added up, I'd say about 3 ½. I'm on a medication right now that I have to take four times a day so to make sure I start my day off right J wakes me up every morning at 7:30 – let the games begin! Then she'll call the other three times to make I've taken it/remind me to take it. In between all that, at least once or twice she'll call or text to remind me about something she forgot to tell me or ask me to help her remember something she forgot. Then at least once a day my grandson will want to speak to me and if he doesn't remember to during one of our calls then later J will agree to let him call me so long as he agrees directly after he will, without struggle or complaint, go down for a nap or bed for the night. I'm grateful to have medication, family members who care and plenty of time to just relax and take it easy till these drugs start kicking in but it will be so nice to finally get some unbroken, uninterrupted sleep!
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2023, 12:39 AM   #1090
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Not nearly enough and here I am, at 1:30 in the morning. Bah.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2023, 08:36 AM   #1091
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

A lot. 8 hours. I was tired and went to bed early. Didn't take an edible nor melatonin because I was achy and used a lot of canna-salve for my arthritis. Unfortunately, I was awake at 3 am. I'll need to work on having a better schedule, but it's all good for now.
Old 03-28-2023, 05:43 AM   #1092
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

8 hours. Have been getting 8 hours most nights. I wake up, do a bit of tossing and turning, but easily fall back asleep. I no longer need the knee pillow and that helps a lot.
Old 03-28-2023, 11:24 AM   #1093
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,732 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

Down sometime @ 2 a.m. Up @ 9 a.m.
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 03-28-2023, 08:30 PM   #1094
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Never enough.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2023, 03:55 PM   #1095
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,926 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Red face

Being massively in love really messes with our sleep life.
There is just never enough time for us.
I feel drunk all the time, lol.

I need some sleep, though.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2023, 11:05 PM   #1096
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

9 but i need more

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2023, 06:39 PM   #1097
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Six. I've started taking 5 mg of Melatonin along with my other nighttime meds, and I haven't quite figured out how to do that yet. I'd hoped I was going to be able to give up one of my prescription sleeping meds, but no. When I get the combination with Melatonin right, I have lovely, peaceful sleep; unlike the dozing and vague awareness of the room around me and night sounds like I've been having. My doc has done all he can with my prescription meds, so I thought I'd give Melatonin a try.

Does anyone else take Melatonin along with Ambien and/or Klonopin or any other sleeping or anti-anxiety meds? I'd be really interested in your experience and results.

- Prince
Old 04-04-2023, 05:14 PM   #1098
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,672 Times in 7,710 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post
Six. I've started taking 5 mg of Melatonin along with my other nighttime meds, and I haven't quite figured out how to do that yet. I'd hoped I was going to be able to give up one of my prescription sleeping meds, but no. When I get the combination with Melatonin right, I have lovely, peaceful sleep; unlike the dozing and vague awareness of the room around me and night sounds like I've been having. My doc has done all he can with my prescription meds, so I thought I'd give Melatonin a try.

Does anyone else take Melatonin along with Ambien and/or Klonopin or any other sleeping or anti-anxiety meds? I'd be really interested in your experience and results.

I am on tizanidine ( a muscle relaxer) 2 tabs at night, as my rheumo says if your muscles can't relax, your body can't. I do NOT do any social media the last 3 hrs prior to sleep!

I do a puzzle game! I have taken to taking my Tizanidine, a 25 mg Diphenhydramine (Benadryl), and my pain med (Dilaudid for severe pain) & Tramaol for less severe pain! It has worked. I was just "dozing" then awake for a few hours, dozing......I am not much help on your own regimen, but the Melatonin BiLayer works well for me. It has some benadryl in it, is a 5 mg tabs. Best of luck!!
Old 04-06-2023, 03:00 AM   #1099
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Quote:
Originally Posted by clay View Post
I am on tizanidine ( a muscle relaxer) 2 tabs at night, as my rheumo says if your muscles can't relax, your body can't. I do NOT do any social media the last 3 hrs prior to sleep!

I do a puzzle game! I have taken to taking my Tizanidine, a 25 mg Diphenhydramine (Benadryl), and my pain med (Dilaudid for severe pain) & Tramaol for less severe pain! It has worked. I was just "dozing" then awake for a few hours, dozing......I am not much help on your own regimen, but the Melatonin BiLayer works well for me. It has some benadryl in it, is a 5 mg tabs. Best of luck!!
Thanks for the info - I will try Benadryl next. I have taken 10 mg Melatonin, 5 mg Ambien, 1 mg Klonopin and I have not gotten one single minute of sleep, and it is almost 5 am! Actually, I'm pretty sure I can't sleep because I can't get comfortable - thunderstorms are supposed to start in a few hours. I've already taken everything I can for pain - 75 mg Diclofenac plus Diclofenac gel for my knees, and 2 extra strength Tylenol. I'm plenty sleepy.

On second thought, Benadryl will just make me sleepier and not do anything for the discomfort in my joints. I might as well go ahead and get up. I have to take a Synthroid and wait an hour for anything else except water, but then I can have a couple of BC powders. Maybe after that and breakfast and taking care of the doggo I can get a nap.

- Prince
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2023, 03:13 AM   #1100
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

About two hours. Waiting for the Tylenol to kick in.

- Prince