Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Religion, Spirituality, Mysticism

Old 06-22-2017, 08:23 AM   #1
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,907 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_dee View Post
ok!

So i have had an appointment to get my fortune read by an amazing woman who is well known to have the gift.

Yesterday marks the 4th time she has had some event happen that has caused her to ask me to reschedule.

FOUR.

i had specific questions to ask each time, around a certain someone.

i also wanted to know about direction of my life.

i decided i am not going to push it, for me its a big ole sign saying DO NOT PROCEED

i don't need to know, i just need to live my life and let it play out. if there is a lesson i need to learn, i will learn it.

Anyone else believe in signs like this?

I sure do!!!! And I always try to pay attention to my "gut instinct". I kinda have a 6th sense about things. Like I can "feel" people when I meet them and get to know them a bit. I know if they will be friend or foe. I can pretty much tell if things will work out or not.
Old 06-22-2017, 08:59 AM   #2
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,958 Times in 13,923 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayandgray View Post
I sure do!!!! And I always try to pay attention to my "gut instinct". I kinda have a 6th sense about things. Like I can "feel" people when I meet them and get to know them a bit. I know if they will be friend or foe. I can pretty much tell if things will work out or not.
I just had this convo with someone. I am.aware of the gut feeling but test the waters, sure enough i was usually right.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2017, 02:49 PM   #3
gotoseagrl

How Do You Identify?:
old-fashioned queer stone submissive girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
mermaid, *very* lucky babygirl
Relationship Status:
Saltwater mermaid ♡

Thanked 6,115 Times in 1,726 Posts
gotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputation

I was just wondering if anyone has seen this work in regards to others? Lately there were two separate really horrible situations for two people I love dearly. On each occasion, I turned to the Universe asking for help and guidance for them. And literally by the next mornings, they called me with great news of amazing turn-arounds, after they had been hanging by their last thread with no help available to them. This never used to happen this way prior to me opening my own awareness to the universe & LOA. I'm sure there are still just coincidences that happen, but this sure is interesting.

What is weird is that I've been seeing the number synchronicity thing. Particularly on each day of these events I saw patterns of 11 or 111 or 222. And now that I'm paying more attention, I'm seeing them everywhere still.

gotoseagrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gotoseagrl For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2017, 03:04 AM   #4
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotoseagrl View Post
I was just wondering if anyone has seen this work in regards to others? Lately there were two separate really horrible situations for two people I love dearly. On each occasion, I turned to the Universe asking for help and guidance for them. And literally by the next mornings, they called me with great news of amazing turn-arounds, after they had been hanging by their last thread with no help available to them. This never used to happen this way prior to me opening my own awareness to the universe & LOA. I'm sure there are still just coincidences that happen, but this sure is interesting.

What is weird is that I've been seeing the number synchronicity thing. Particularly on each day of these events I saw patterns of 11 or 111 or 222. And now that I'm paying more attention, I'm seeing them everywhere still.

Love this.. and on the numbers thing i KNOW i have seen 11 or 11:11 it times when change was happening.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2017, 02:00 PM   #5
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

Anyone ever heard of or read "As A Man Thinketh." It was written 'round 1900 so you know it only references man/men but it applies to all of us. I read it a very long time ago... loved it... applied it ... proceeded to forget all about it ... and recently rediscovered it.

Here's a blurb from the WIKI page...

As a Man Thinketh is a literary essay and book by James Allen, published in 1903. It was described by Allen as "... [dealing] with the power of thought, and particularly with the use and application of thought to happy and beautiful issues. I have tried to make the book simple, so that all can easily grasp and follow its teaching, and put into practice the methods which it advises. It shows how, in his own thought-world, each man holds the key to every condition, good or bad, that enters into his life, and that, by working patiently and intelligently upon his thoughts, he may remake his life, and transform his circumstances. The price of the book is only one shilling, and it can be carried in the pocket." It was also described by Allen as "A book that will help you to help yourself", "A pocket companion for thoughtful people", and "A book on the power and right application of thought." The title is influenced by a verse in the Bible from the Book of Proverbs, chapter 23, verse 7: "As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he".

HERE you'll find a free PDF copy of "As A Man Thinketh."
Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 07-07-2017, 03:39 AM   #6
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thank you Lyte! i am going to read this today!

i have been losing my way... my business is suffering for it.

i am working on changing this and getting back on track.

This is also a great read! i have it so should probably reread it myself.

The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 07-07-2017, 11:16 AM   #7
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

You're very welcome. I too have fallen off that "positivity" wagon. It took me a while to realize there are no seatbelts in that puppy! You've gotta hang on!

I'll check out that book. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_dee View Post
Thank you Lyte! i am going to read this today!

i have been losing my way... my business is suffering for it.

i am working on changing this and getting back on track.

This is also a great read! i have it so should probably reread it myself.

Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post: