Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > Celebrity, Music, Television, Internet Culture

Old 03-24-2013, 10:46 AM   #201
Daktari

United states of Tara is awesome! A new discovery for me.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2013, 11:51 AM   #202
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Thanked 14,363 Times in 3,381 Posts
gaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputation

I love Netflix ....the documentaries alone I worth Netflix, I stream it on my tv ans that is awesome too.

I have been enjoying the gay/lesbian documentaries as well as other documentaries.

I also enjoy an occasional movie lol

Courage: the willingness to risk who you are for who you want to be and what you have for what you want

You're not who your past says you are, you are who you choose to be today moving forward.
gaea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2013, 05:44 PM   #203
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

At the moment I'm finishing up the last season of

even though I've seen most of them on I.D.

dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2013, 11:12 AM   #204
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 10,230 Times in 3,305 Posts
Talon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

White Irish Drinkers.
Talon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 10:04 AM   #205
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,379 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

The newest episodes of Mad Men just showed up for me, or I just noticed they were there, so I am enjoying those.

Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2013, 11:12 AM   #206
Dutch Leonard

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Tournaments Won: 7

Dutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST Reputation
Default Robert Rodriguez Fun

It's got Salma Hayek!
Dutch Leonard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dutch Leonard For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2013, 11:29 AM   #207
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,688 Times in 7,716 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaea View Post
I love Netflix ....the documentaries alone I worth Netflix, I stream it on my tv ans that is awesome too.

I have been enjoying the gay/lesbian documentaries as well as other documentaries.

I also enjoy an occasional movie lol
hey gaea, if you haven't already seen it, watch The Gymnast...it IS phenomenal...a sweet, sweet story.
Old 04-01-2013, 06:42 PM   #208
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Holly Lane thank you for the tip on Lark Rise to Candleford. I really love it. I've watched two seasons already! It's available on Amazon Instant Video- free if you have Prime.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2013, 06:46 PM   #209
Sparkle

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, please
Relationship Status:
Loved Up

Thanked 6,624 Times in 1,561 Posts
Sparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST Reputation

A series I've just started watching on Hulu plus:

Love/Hate

It's a gritty violent gangland drama set in Dublin.
Great cast, compelling writing, fast paced and excellent music.
Old 04-01-2013, 09:05 PM   #210
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,688 Times in 7,716 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

On HuluPlus I am watching, and loving these:
Chicago Fire..I was able to watch all 19 episodes to get up to speed...in its first season.

The Following..LOVE it.

Red Widow..love it also.

I was only able to go back and see just a few episodes of Modern family..is okay..mediocre....
Old 04-02-2013, 09:41 PM   #211
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

On Amazon Prime, I'm re-watching an old favorite, Ballykissangel. I love the characters!
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2013, 12:21 PM   #212
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I can't recall if I mentioned this previously, but we have REALLY taken a liking to The Killing on Netflix. We found out that the show is actually going to be starting its 3rd season on cable (Teddy knows which channel, or you can google) in June. We are nearly done with the 2nd season and will be able to pick it up for the 3rd season when it gets here. It's a VERY well done show and takes place in the PNW, which makes me want to visit there even more. The scenery sometimes steals the show!
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2013, 10:55 PM   #213
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Found another inspector series to enjoy; 'The Eagle' is out of Denmark and quite good.

Old 05-09-2013, 04:37 AM   #214
Daktari

Hannibal....oooh I lurves it. It's Lector and Agent Will Graham when they initially met.
Old 05-13-2013, 05:33 PM   #215
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 10,230 Times in 3,305 Posts
Talon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

"The Vicious Kind"....Intense drama.

"Twelve"....Drama/thriller

"The Coalition"....Romance/drama

"Thump"....Irish action/thriller

>>I really loved each one.
Talon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Talon For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2013, 05:59 PM   #216
Sparkle

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, please
Relationship Status:
Loved Up

Thanked 6,624 Times in 1,561 Posts
Sparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST Reputation

Top of the Lake

Mystery crime drama set in New Zealand
Written and directed by Jane Champion, Holly Hunter plays a class A weirdo and the actress who plays Peggy in Mad Men stars.
Old 05-25-2013, 01:33 PM   #217
Daktari

Vikings - awesome stuff. 'Gritty' and a little gruesome; I shall be following this one.

The Following - a little formulaic and hammily acted by the serial killer protagonist but not a bad diversion for 40mins.
Old 05-25-2013, 02:46 PM   #218
GretaGable

How Do You Identify?:
Xena femme
Relationship Status:
Single

GretaGable Has the BEST ReputationGretaGable Has the BEST ReputationGretaGable Has the BEST ReputationGretaGable Has the BEST ReputationGretaGable Has the BEST ReputationGretaGable Has the BEST ReputationGretaGable Has the BEST ReputationGretaGable Has the BEST ReputationGretaGable Has the BEST ReputationGretaGable Has the BEST ReputationGretaGable Has the BEST Reputation
Default Teeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sachita View Post
http://www.movies-links.tv/

Try that. It takes a little getting use to. I'm watching The Runaways now.

Search for a movie called "Teeth" its bizarre as hell. It's about a girl that has teeth in her pussy and bites off cocks. It's suppose to be a thriller but I laughed my ass off.
I don't have to watch that; I think I dated her lesbian twin
Oh, and the Runaways ruled!
GretaGable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 02:56 PM   #219
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation
Default Mad Men....

Is it just me or has anyone else thought Mad Men has had a couple bizarre episodes? Starting from the season opener with characters that we had never seen before and no doubt will never see again, to this past weeks with shenanigans so over the top I turned it off. This program was one of the very few I looked forward to watching but now, not so much!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 02:59 PM   #220
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daktari View Post
Vikings - awesome stuff. 'Gritty' and a little gruesome; I shall be following this one.

The Following - a little formulaic and hammily acted by the serial killer protagonist but not a bad diversion for 40mins.
Hmm, just watched the 'Vikings' trailer. Looks like something I would like, nicely barbaric. Will have to contemplate though, I have an aversion to paying for video entertainment beyond the basic streaming fees.

After finishing the series 'The Eagle' which is about the Danish equivalent of the US CIA, I wanted some more and found the series 'The Protectors' which is the Danish sized equivalent of our US secret service, I am watching it now. I enjoy the international crime types of series, when MI5 went off it took me a while to recover.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post: