Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-28-2012, 10:38 PM   #1
Mrs Arcstriker
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her, she...female ones...
Relationship Status:
married to Arcstriker

Mrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST Reputation
Default Home Gym Equipment...

Right now we own the MOTHER of all Bowflex machines (this thing is HUGE!) and we also own the Total Gym (think Chuck Norris infomercial...) Both have been really great, but they lack a serious aerobic component. So...We just ordered the BowFlex treadclimber...(the middle grade one that retails for a bit over 2K...) Does anybody have one? Do you like/hate it? Why?

Any other recommendations for home gym equipment that I don't have yet? I am pretty excited about the treadclimber and I hope that it doesn't suck. I really want to quit my gym membership because quite frankly I am always at work when they are open and I am wasting money each month.

What are the home-gym purchases that you still use, and what do you recommend? I don't care if it is just a great workout DVD...Suggestions?
Mrs Arcstriker is offline   Reply With Quote