Old 09-12-2011, 07:39 PM   #21
Artdecogoddess

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She - but read me however!
Relationship Status:
Blissfull!

Artdecogoddess Has the BEST ReputationArtdecogoddess Has the BEST ReputationArtdecogoddess Has the BEST ReputationArtdecogoddess Has the BEST ReputationArtdecogoddess Has the BEST ReputationArtdecogoddess Has the BEST ReputationArtdecogoddess Has the BEST ReputationArtdecogoddess Has the BEST ReputationArtdecogoddess Has the BEST ReputationArtdecogoddess Has the BEST ReputationArtdecogoddess Has the BEST Reputation

Bumping the thread.... I totally dig what Bootsandheels had to offer....
Anyone up for the challenge?

The Sawdust challenge was awesome - thanks to everyone who participated!!!!

ADG
Artdecogoddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 01:12 AM   #22
Bootsandheels
Verified

How Do You Identify?:
Classic Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,858 Times in 395 Posts
Bootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artdecogoddess View Post
Bumping the thread.... I totally dig what Bootsandheels had to offer....
Anyone up for the challenge?

The Sawdust challenge was awesome - thanks to everyone who participated!!!!

ADG
Aww...C"mon writer fiends!!! Who's good at some erotica? This is my first attempt...so HELP ME OUT!!! LOL...

Old 09-13-2011, 07:09 AM   #23
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

She loved her car. It was her mother's 1968 red Mustang with black leather seats. Every time she slid into those crackling leather seats, she would offer up a prayer to her mom for giving her the car. She loved the cold chill of the seats in winter and the hot softness snd the sensuous way they would cup her ass in the summer.

It was not just the connection to her teen-years but the connection to her mom. Those years were filled with conflict but underneath it all, she knew her mother loved her dearly.

As she drove, she cranked the window down to let the cold chill of the autumn night blow her hair back from her face. She thought about the first time she climbed into the cramped back seat of the car-not with a boy but a girl.

She mused to herself, "I wonder what ever happened to Iris?" She ran her tongue over her lips at the memory of that night. She was the aggressor for the first time. Flirting and gently pushing Iris closer and closer to that first time.

She knew she was always attracted to girls beginning in Junior High. Why else would her stomach clench, her palms sweat, whenever she was near one of the butch JV girls? Afraid, always afraid to admit to herself what she truly was.

Until that first night when she parked the car in a far corner of the parking lot and reached over and kissed Iris. Their lips seemed to meld together, breathing as one, tongues touching, licking and the need to touch each other overcame any sense of reason or logic.

As one, they opened their doors, without a word-as though speaking would spoil the moment. She still acutely recalled every second as Iris slid down the leather seat. The smell of the leather, the fresh sea-smell of her hair and how hard it was to tug down those tight jeans in the limited space but pull them down, she did.

Her need to smell Iris, to taste and lick her was overwhelming. She slid down in the seat herself, cupping Iris's ass in both hands and almost came herself at just the delicious smell of Iris's pussy. Gently, she touched her tongue to the wetness. She could feel it trickling down to her hands.

She remembered everything she had read during her babysitting jobs in all the sex books the dentist and his wife had. "Go slow", she kept repeating in her head but all she really wanted to do was to drink that wetness. She slowed her breathing down and began to lick Iris.

Tongue flattened, stroking, licking, sucking until she could feel the wet begin to drip onto the leather. Iris was quiet at first. She feared perhaps she was doing it wrong. Then Iris began to make sounds she recognized from herself as she fully engaged in the inexorable progression to orgasm.

When Iris began begging, "Don't stop, don't stop", she knew that Iris was going to cum. She still remembered the sense of utter satisfaction and pride at being able to connect so totally with Iris. It was at that moment of orgasm that she knew, with no more fear; that she was truly a lesbian.

She shook her head at the memory, squirming in her leather seat, feeling that heaviness and want in her own pussy. She drove on, smiling, knowing that her butch would soon be taking care of that need.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 09-15-2011, 07:01 PM   #24
Bootsandheels
Verified

How Do You Identify?:
Classic Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,858 Times in 395 Posts
Bootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Bumpity Bump Bump...
Old 09-16-2011, 10:28 AM   #25
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,688 Times in 7,716 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bootsandheels View Post
(Sexy strut into big empty apartment..…feelin’ it tonight…Brown high heeled leather boots, black hose , silk mini dress with leather belt…legs straddled between two tall chairs at the dining room table…)

The look…the sweet smile… as I begin to stroke your forehead gently…lightly petting your hair just at your temple…your head tipping back as you sigh deeply…whispering my name…babygirl…

I continue to caress your head and move to the back of your neck…massaging…stroking…sharp grab of your short hair…then stroking again…always finding a handhold…smiling….watching you move with my touch….eyes closed in divine reverie…

When they open again, your blue irises flood black with a look of pure hot desire…want…need…to…please they seem to say…please let me… please…
You…
With one hand on your chest, I push you gently back…“No…”
“No…not yet…” and start the stroking dance again …my hands rubbing your strong shoulders…squeezing your arms…a scratch and grab of nails just hard enough to make you shudder…slipping into an interlace of butch-femme fingers…

You pull me up to you…face to face now…Lips trembling…
Flick-lick… soft kiss… near miss… bite-swipe… kiss… no miss…
deep wet kiss….wet…so wet…nibble…bite…
Your fingers now…in my mouth-sucking licking biting…kissing each finger…playfully pulling at my bottom lip…a soft bite ending in another wet tongue tease before you take my mouth…soft…wet…spicy sweet....

The gauntlet is laid down...GO FOR IT!!! Finish by say 9/21...
You pull me up to you…face to face now…Lips trembling…
Flick-lick… soft kiss… near miss… bite-swipe… kiss… no miss…
deep wet kiss….wet…so wet…nibble…bite…
Your fingers now…in my mouth-sucking licking biting…kissing each finger…playfully pulling at my bottom lip…a soft bite ending in another wet tongue tease before you take my mouth…soft…wet…spicy sweet....

mmmmmm....your mouth...is so warm, so moist..and inviting......gently...pulling lower lip into my mouth...sucking it into mine....as I wrap your wrists with my hand and push you up against the wall ...my thigh wedged between yours.....you feeling the weightiness of me....bracing you and opening you to me....as my wants are felt through the fabric of my jeans...a very warm and searing desire floods us...I raise your arms above your head...still holding your wrists tightly bound...while my other hand cups a breast...fondling it and my thumb and forefinger find and pinch the nipple, making it stand erect...I bend my head down...to nuzzle your earlobe..sucking it ever so subtly...moist and warm breath...as I trail wet, warm kisses and licks along the neck, down to the cleavage...and I lick the skin there...exhilirated by the faint scent of your cologne...mmm...heady...intoxicating...making me want you all the more...my teeth rip through the silkiness of the bra...lacy and very scantily covering those twin, succulent mounds of desire...as the air hits them..the nipples are erect and pert...as my mouth devours first one, then the other...teeth grasping nipples and grating back along the length of each...oh, baby, you say almost inaudibly...still holding your hands above your head...you shudder...and I have you braced on my thigh...you are feeling the moistness that is building inside you...there...and it is heating up inside you...I bring your hands down to your sides...and I bend down...as I raise the skirt you have on....revealing your nakedness..raw...feminine...powerfully intoxicating..my eyes drink of the ravenous beauty beneath the skirt...silky thighs..shapely, svelte curves...and I trail my tongue along one thigh..then the other..your knees give a slight buckle..back pressed against wall...head tilted back..eyes shut with lids fluttering....my tongue still...making little wet trails along thighs..and up to top of mons ..gentle nips...kisses..and licks...as I release your hands....and I push open your thighs...one hand on each side...and there...is the...most lovely loveliest of femininity...obscured by the lips of your pussy...my eyes drink of this wondrous, heady sight..and I inhale your pheromones..femme pheromones...a pussy waiting to be devoured...my fingertips each play little rhythmic taps along the lip...eliciting their erectness..watching each unfold and open back to reveal a very luscious lotus flower...ready for my picking..again my fingertips...rhythmically play this lotus's petals...arousing her...opening...all silky, erect, pink and glistening with her dewy nectar...my tongue slowly up one side and down the other...gentle pressure....you buckle again...shudder, and a deep, guttural moan escapes...I continue...licking...gentle nips,...my tongue finds the opening...licks deep inside and eases back to the lotus flower...licks ever so slowly, so tantalizingly slowly...she becomes even more erect...fingertips still playing their tapping dance..and I roll knuckles in along each fold..this sends you over the edge...and I lick, nibble, and have all of you..in my mouth..rolling the flesh between my teeth and tongue..your hand is entangled in my hair, pulling me closer..as your moans build..and your knees are shaking...I have my shoulders wedged into your thighs to support you...ahh the sweet honey nectar...and the wetness of my tongue...oh baby..you are so wetted..so sweet...and I am going to devour you...yes baby...hold tight... increasing the sucking, nibbles, and pressure..as your whole body arches to meet me..and you clutch my head so close...ahh yes...here.... I am.....in your...there....where we are one...fluid, diverse...encompassing...soaring into those liquid, colorful swirls that consume us..that deep within your soul confines.. a sacred place...that opens you to all my caresses and kisses and penetrations......melding us...as one..within..without..my mouth is filled with the wetness of you...savoring every drop of honey nectar...tenderly loving the lotus flower I have picked...losing myself into your there....only like no other there I have ever known...and we lose ourselves in the oneness...of the "butch/femme dance"....mmmmm ....
Old 09-16-2011, 01:13 PM   #26
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Bumpity Bump Bump! So everyone has some weekend reading! <smiles>.....
Old 09-16-2011, 07:16 PM   #27
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

ADG, BootsandHeels.....please throw us another prompt...my brain is too tired at the moment..besides you two come up with some great prompts...please????
Old 09-16-2011, 11:14 PM   #28
Starbuck

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 2,148 Times in 756 Posts
Starbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST Reputation

Loving this thread! Definitely subscribing!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Starbuck For This Useful Post:
Old 09-17-2011, 08:14 AM   #29
Artdecogoddess

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Blissfull!

Artdecogoddess Has the BEST ReputationArtdecogoddess Has the BEST ReputationArtdecogoddess Has the BEST ReputationArtdecogoddess Has the BEST ReputationArtdecogoddess Has the BEST ReputationArtdecogoddess Has the BEST ReputationArtdecogoddess Has the BEST ReputationArtdecogoddess Has the BEST ReputationArtdecogoddess Has the BEST ReputationArtdecogoddess Has the BEST ReputationArtdecogoddess Has the BEST Reputation
Default Prompt!!!!

Hello writer folks...

Thanks for the scorchingly hot writing sooooo good.

Next writing prompt....

MOSAIC

Enjoy my talented creative writing folks!!!!

[/B]/COLOR][/FONT]
The Following User Says Thank You to Artdecogoddess For This Useful Post:
Old 09-17-2011, 08:23 AM   #30
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums
Default morning

Hi ADG:
Thanks for the compliments. There IS some awfully hot, soul searing writing in here..I enjoyed everyone's pieces...(that could sound lascivious..lol) and look forward to more....thanks for the "prompt" as well. Have an awesome weekend....my brain is already writing this am..<smiles>
Quote:
Hello writer folks...

Thanks for the scorchingly hot writing sooooo good.

Next writing prompt....

MOSAIC

Enjoy my talented creative writing folks!!!!

[/B]/COLOR][/FONT]
Old 09-17-2011, 08:31 AM   #31
Artdecogoddess

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Blissfull!

Okay --- I just realized that I did not use punctuation in my last post.

I did not mean to say enjoy MY creative writing I meant it say....

Enjoy! My creative writing folks.... hope that makes sense
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Artdecogoddess For This Useful Post:
Old 09-17-2011, 08:34 AM   #32
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

BUT yours is as creatively hot as well..ADG!!! So...it's all good!
Quote:
Okay --- I just realized that I did not use punctuation in my last post.

I did not mean to say enjoy MY creative writing I meant it say....

Enjoy! My creative writing folks.... hope that makes sense
Old 09-17-2011, 11:32 AM   #33
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Mosaic

I rolled over, fully expecting her to still be sleeping. I ran my hand over the empty space in my bed, as though I would be able to feel the heat of her still.

She was gone. In a rush, bits and pieces of the evening, overlapping, coalescing into a broken image in my mind's eye.

Confusion still reined. Everything seemed so unclear as I attempted to retrace my memory back to the beginning of the evening last night.

I could remember getting ready for our date but parts remained hazy as I tried to recall exactly what happened. I reached back to the moment I opened the door to let her in for our date.

She was dressed casually. Levi's, white shirt, carefully knotted navy tie and a navy, wool blazer. I threw my arm over my eyes as though it would help me remember more easily by blocking out the bright light of the morning sun, shining through the antique lace curtains. I could still smell her cologne on my arm.

She stood in the doorway, in that casual pose that many butches adopt as they try to hide their nervousness. She looked me up and down. I followed her eyes as they lingered a beat too long on my breasts. She caught my eyes and chuckled. I smiled, to let her know I was not offended and in fact, appreciated that she was looking.

I do have nice breasts. Still firm, rounded and all mine. My nipples are my best feature and I had never found a butch that disagreed with me on that.

In her hand, she held a single pink rose: "I hope you like roses", she stated, after realizing she had not yet offered it to me. "I love roses and pink is my favorite color". I reached for it and gave her extra points for ensuring that she chose one with a heavenly perfumed scent.

"Come in, I am almost ready. Would you like a drink?" "No", she replied, in that sexy, deep voice that I loved from our first meeting in the lesbian sex section of the bookstore.

I had been lost in thought that day, while reading about oral sex techniques and she had quietly stood behind me. I did not even know she was there, until I heard her voice, when she said: "I could answer any questions you might have, can I help you?".

I was flustered and embarrassed, as though I had been caught with my hand down my silk panties and dropped the book with a loud bang on the hardwood floor. We both reached over at the same time to pick it up.

She got the book before I did. As we stood up, I was struck by the bright cornflower blue of her eyes. Her hair was short, combed back and such a dark brown, it almost appeared black in the fluorescent lights of the bookstore.

She wore the ubiquitous uniform of butches everywhere: jeans and boots and they looked damn good on her. She was tall. I am short, around 5"4 and she had to be at least 5"10. I like that. Even if it is illusory, a tall butch always makes me feel protected.

"Nervous?", she asked. "A little", I replied. "Don't be, I am harmless. I saw you reading in the lesbian section, thought you very attractive and wanted to talk to you. I am sorry I startled you. I should not have done that".

Who could resist that? Not I. She was self-effacing and it was very disarming. "I would like to take you out for dinner. Are you single?" "Very", I replied. She laughed so heartedly and without reservation, that I had to smile.

"OK, then. How about I pick you up at 7:00?" "Yes", I replied, "I would like that". We exchanged numbers, I gave her my address and started to give her directions. "No need, I will find you", she stated.

Find me, she did. I gave her even more points for being exactly on time. What I remembered about dinner was that it was Italian, delicious and that I probably drank one glass too many of the excellent
Zinfandel wine she had ordered. I must have felt anxious because I usually stick to one glass.

Maybe that is why I am having difficulty remembering everything that happened.

I stretched out in my bed and burrowed deeper under my down comforter. My hand crept down between my legs. I gently stroked my labia. Was it my imagination or was I very swollen and sensitive? No, not imagining it at all! I was also very, very wet.

In a split second, I stopped trying to remember last night. My fingers gently stroked my pussy, luxuriating in the slickness. As gently as a kiss, my finger glided over my now hardened clit, fully erected out of its hood. God, I love to feel that!

I tried to prolong the pleasure and hold back as long as I could, but was so aroused, I only delayed the inevitable. My breath came in gasps, hovering on the edge, knowing it would be so exquisite.

At the very last minute before I lost rational, conscious thought, I heard her voice, that voice I had already grown to love; say to me, "I see you started without me".

I opened my eyes, took in the picture of her naked, holding a breakfast tray with a steaming pot of coffee and yes, another pink rose to match the one she brought me last night.

My fingers kept stroking, faster and faster. I felt no shame or embarrassment. It felt totally right to lose my fingers in my wetness, while she watched. So wet, so loud, that I could hear myself as she stood there looking at me with growing heat in her eyes.

In that millisecond, the pieces of the puzzle of last night fit together. I remembered everything about our evening and as I tipped over the edge, I screamed out loudly as I began to cum...

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2011, 02:25 PM   #34
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

bummmmmpppppppppppppp
Old 10-02-2011, 04:22 PM   #35
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums
Default Mosaic Designs.....

Mmmmmmmm...baby.....mmmmmmmm.....as I throw you down on the mosaic tiled floor.. .open those legs...let me inside of those panties....these long, stiff fingers...working to get inside the leg opening.....lightly touching your clit....the swollen lips...and feeling the moistness....let me in...or do I have to just TAKE what I desire...pin you with my bulky butchness...holding your hands tightly...yea I will do that....my legs holding yours open....you squirm...writhe...and you are a lil minx...wearing a sexy black bra...to entice me....making my butch cock hard and stiff...so long.....let me show you what happens to bad lil minxes...as I shove the top over your head roughly...holding you down...and TAKING what I want...one leg shoves yours apart...and I hold your wrists firmly as I roughly take one breast...biting that nipple..you gasp...I am merciless.....no stopping me.....my pheromones are raging...you tart...teasing me with that bra...and the shorts .....so short I am tortured by the swell of butt cheek when you bend over to dust..all morning YOU have teased me...coyily....minx...I will show you what happens to naughty lil teasers.....this butch is horny and so engorged....I push your shorts aside...pull out my huge butch cock...and drive it home..you are wiggling so...and I bite your lower lips...bruising them...and suck them...my hand still holding yours...my hard cock pumping you deeply...the floor won't give..so I am able to drive it all the way to the hilt...stroking...the slapping of my cock against your so wet and throbbing pussy...take me minx...you will take all of me.....biting a nipple...how does that feel....ohhh honey....I am ruthless in my taking you...on the floor...gawd I am so deep...your hungry pussy sucking me...making the sex noises of our juices...hear it....mmmmmm...ahh baby...I am going to come....can you take me....oh baby....ahhhh....ummm...hhhmmmmm...yessssss...my rhythm slows, sweat pours off me..and you are writhing....so spent...eyes flutter...and our body heat sears one another...your shorts leg is stretched...your top over your head, bra pulled up over breasts...still fastened in back...spent...filled...full...happy....there now minx..want to tease me again.....we have the mosaic designs of the floor tiles imprinted on our bodies now.
Old 10-04-2011, 09:51 PM   #36
Artdecogoddess

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Blissfull!

Super hotness here! Wow - amazing job by all!

Anyone want to suggest another theme?

Maybe... spices, or vacation or weddings? I don't know - what do folks think?
xo
ADG
Old 10-16-2011, 07:25 PM   #37
Artdecogoddess

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Blissfull!

Bumping the thread!
Just got back from the Reunion....and vacation...my first week long vacation in a long long while. AMAZING ADVENTURE!!!!

How about we do REUNION - whatever that word/theme/visual is for you as our next prompt?

We can go until October 29th? That is a random date - we can do whatever folks want. Let me know!

xoxo
ADG
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Artdecogoddess For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2011, 07:43 AM   #38
Artdecogoddess

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Blissfull!

Quote:
Bumping the thread!
Just got back from the Reunion....and vacation...my first week long vacation in a long long while. AMAZING ADVENTURE!!!!

How about we do REUNION - whatever that word/theme/visual is for you as our next prompt?

We can go until October 29th? That is a random date - we can do whatever folks want. Let me know!

xoxo
ADG

Bumping this AGAIN!!!!!

[
Responsibility to yourself means refusing to let others do your thinking, talking, and naming for you...it means that you do not treat your body as a commodity with which to purchase superficial intimacy or economic security; for our bodies to be treated as objects, our minds are in mortal danger. It means insisting that those to whom you give your friendship and love are able to respect your mind. It means being able to say, with Charlotte Bronte's Jane Eyre: "I have an inward treasure born with me, which can keep me alive if all the extraneous delights should be withheld or offered only at a price I cannot afford to give.

Responsibility to yourself means that you don't fall for shallow and easy solutions--predigested books and ideas...marrying early as an escape from real decisions, getting pregnant as an evasion of already existing problems. It means that you refuse to sell your talents and aspirations short...and this, in turn, means resisting the forces in society which say that women should be nice, play safe, have low professional expectations, drown in love and forget about work, live through others, and stay in the places assigned to us. It means that we insist on a life of meaningful work, insist that work be as meaningful as love and friendship in our lives. It means, therefore, the courage to be "different"...The difference between a life lived actively, and a life of passive drifting and dispersal of energies, is an immense difference. Once we begin to feel committed to our lives, responsible to ourselves, we can never again be satisfied with the old, passive way."

Adrienne Rich
The Following User Says Thank You to Artdecogoddess For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2011, 04:32 PM   #39
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

bumping...cause I can...lol
Old 01-26-2012, 09:49 AM   #40
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums
Default My Valentine's Eye Candy...for her eyes only

It is Valentine's Day.....my thoughts are on my girl...and what I will do for her for this day of Lovers! I plan a very special date for us...and will drive to her place.
Since it will be rather chilly and a cause for wearing warm winter clothing...I will dress in tight black jeans, nice dressy black boots...shined to a high sheen....and my black leather jacket....zipped halfway.....as I drive to her place....a sly grin on my face... I imagine the look on her face when she opens the door...a huge bouquet of fresh red roses and baby's breath, a box of her favorite Belgian Dark Chocolate Truffles, and me...knowing when I step inside....she will then get her own special gift....from me...she squeals in delight at my remembering her affliction for dark chocolates and the roses...she says no one has EVER given me fresh red roses before....and she takes them to find a vase to put them into.
When she returns, I have a very special picnic basket I had hidden outside her door, all laid out on the carpet by the fireplace, while she was fussing with the flowers...baked brie, raw nuts, fresh fruits, smoked oysters, and honey wine! The fireplace has a cozy fire going, and soft string music plays in the background. She comes back into the room...and it is THEN she sees me...for the first time...in full view...how I am dressed...esp. for her...she comes up to me...a glint in those smoky eyes....and leans in for my kiss...as she wraps her hands into my hair, and I place mine along the sides of her face...we kiss..that slow, tantalizing, delicious kiss...electricity surges through us both...lips sear one another's...when we are able to break apart..she runs her hands down inside my jacket...to feel I have nothing on under it but ME..her hands find, and caress my chest...feeling the softness of my bare skin...her fingers playfully tease my nipples...her soft lips trails warm, moist kisses across my chest, along side of my neck..and she encases me with both arms...as she murmurs...oh my darling...how strong and muscular you feel...and so taut....the scent of your Diesel cologne incites me, baby....she then pulls her hands out...to hold my ass....massaging each cheek...sending little shivers of that fiery electricity through me....as she pushes herself against me...feeling what is growing inside my jeans...again she closes her eyes and murmurs softly...knowing this "package" is all hers....as time stands still..and the fires inside my body ignite to full burn...and my mind is raptured...she looks up at me..and says...Baby, YOU are the finest Valentine's Day Eye Candy ever..and YOU are all mine....so the lights go dimmer...we lose ourselves into one another...the fires of passion...and enjoy the picnic, the music, and one another..as we open that "eye candy"...one for the other....and the rest is between us. Happy valentine's day, sweetheart!