Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > ART, POETRY, WRITING > Writing and Erotica

Old 09-07-2011, 03:52 AM   #1
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation
Default Visual Stimulation. A writing space for all...

The idea here is to post a picture, and allow yourself and others to use that as visual stimulation to write poetry, prose, or stories.

All styles of creative writing are welcome.

The Rules:

1. Be kind to one another.
2. If you have something that is not nice to say, please see rule 1.
3. All writing must belong to the poster.
4. Please include the photo you are writing about at the top of your post.

Here is the first photo for your Visual Stimulation:

Let's get creative!
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2011, 04:18 AM   #2
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

An example to get things rolling....

Steaming buckets of water poured into an enormous claw footed tub that stood in the middle of the cabin's kitchen, brought the cat like quality to her eyes that I had been seeking. I eased into the hot water and beckoned her to join me. And she did, slowly folding her body into the space between my thighs, her buttocks spreading them further. She leaned back against my breasts and sighed heavily. As the thick mist curled up around us, and I felt the tension leave her body, we gazed out across the meadow that lay beyond the uncovered window, and into the sun dappled woods, and she said, "Maybe I can learn to love roughing it".

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2011, 10:34 AM   #3
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Default Arturo & Katarina

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2011, 10:38 AM   #4
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

So gently do you speak of love, in this ear so attentive to your voice
And it is beautiful how your words take us beyond our imagination
Your soul called out to me like Arturo, from the sea, to the lost Katarina
And I drown, as she did, with the same love and passion that led her to
Their forever embrace…

~Hollylane 9/10/11
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2011, 06:09 PM   #5
Venus007

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Serene Highness ;}
Relationship Status:
Dreamily contemplating some outrage against conventional morality

Thanked 4,767 Times in 1,144 Posts
Venus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST Reputation

Once reached the aching pinnacle of struggle I let go and in a peaceful rush faded to a dim dark wooliness.

All was release,
all was nothing,
all was perfect knife-point stillness.

Then we, in brilliant thrust of sounding joy and light, are held on St Teresa’s arrow, sobbing in ecstasy.

Now to drift the soft push plush of ocean rocking like a cradle.

"So you'll die happily for your sins. You'd rather die in guilt then live in love?" Timothy Leary

Last edited by Venus007; 09-10-2011 at 06:11 PM. Reason: typo
Venus007 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Venus007 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2011, 07:49 PM   #6
SoNotHer

How Do You Identify?:
Professional Sandbagger and Jenga Zumba Instructor

Location: In the master control room of my world domination dreams
Thanked 4,736 Times in 1,409 Posts
SoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST Reputation
Default Is This Us?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollylane View Post

Arturo and Katarina: Have we ascended or descended? In this embrace, have we unified the world?

Arturo: Within you, my end finds its beginning. I am here in the now and hear only the sound of one. You are answer to my question.

Katarina: Without you, there is only longing and the memory of release. You are the want I want more than anything else. You are the want I can't ignore.

Arturo and Katarina: We are here again in the tall grasses beneath the rush of water and a perfect shutter of sky. What else do we need? We have saved the world with a kiss.
Old 09-21-2011, 09:38 PM   #7
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2011, 09:59 PM   #8
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

I awoke to despair, and cried
Tears of infinite emptiness
Heart bereft of joy, passion
Gobsmacked by the silence
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2011, 10:21 PM   #9
macele

How Do You Identify?:
a bold-assed maximus
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 3,239 Times in 849 Posts
macele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputation

i've wrote quite a bit this way, via a picture. i love it. thank you. i will come back and post ... first i must write lol.

question, how do you post a picture?
macele is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to macele For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2011, 10:27 PM   #10
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

I will pm you and explain...Welcome, enjoy reading and writing!
Old 09-22-2011, 06:03 AM   #11
macele

How Do You Identify?:
a bold-assed maximus
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

macele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputation
Default powerless

a gesture by one,
powerless --
wanting to breathe
like she did yesterday

but knowing,
the nurse of salvation
can't heal dying

when the lines are crossed
and she no longer belongs
to the right side of hell.

mac 9/22/11
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to macele For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2011, 06:13 AM   #12
macele

How Do You Identify?:
a bold-assed maximus
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Default gorden snidow

The Following User Says Thank You to macele For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2011, 09:53 PM   #13
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Default This was very challenging...

She strode, decidedly unladylike, into the sun dappled shadows of the forest behind the barn, putting much distance between herself and the imaginations of children who played docilely with store bought toys in pretty pink bedrooms.

In her mind's eye, the trickling creek in front of her became a great raging river that she carefully picked her way across on slippery stones, while shouldering a knapsack filled with the tools of survival. A butter knife, a roll of twine, a half eaten red licorice whip, a parchment wrapped cheese sandwich, a tattered copy of The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn and a salvaged kite, gleaned from the highest branches of the old oak at the school, that the other girls would never dream of climbing.

She found her secret place, deep in the woods, where the only attire ever worn were t-shirts, jeans, cowboy boots, and occasionally, a dusty and well worn old straw hat. No dresses, no skirts, no patent leather shoes were required here. No mother fussing over dirty fingernails, rubbing at her cheeks with a perfumed handkerchief, or moaning over a tear in her dress.

This was her world, with many grand adventures waiting to be revealed.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2011, 10:44 PM   #14
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Default Brownsmead (Astoria, OR) Old Gray Barn

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2011, 12:38 AM   #15
macele

How Do You Identify?:
a bold-assed maximus
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Default war

my collection of memories
were auctioned a long time ago

so believing that mental miracles
happen to breakdowns like mine,
is vain magic.

but you've waited for me --
a love made of gambaru

hoping that i escape
from this concave exhaustion
... called war.

mac 9/24/11
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to macele For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2011, 10:13 AM   #16
macele

How Do You Identify?:
a bold-assed maximus
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Default visualize.us

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to macele For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2011, 06:31 PM   #17
wolfbittenpoet

How Do You Identify?:
Typewriter Boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,578 Times in 402 Posts
wolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by macele View Post
He stood in the mist fighting down the screams of anguish that tore at his throat. He also fought down the fear that made his heart hammer in his chest. He wasn't scared of the cops though he was trespassing. No this place brought back things he couldn't run from. Memories of happy laughter and love. Memories of raging water and things in the water. Things that should not be.
Old 10-11-2011, 11:00 PM   #18
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

This rusting arching metal, serves as a stark visual reminder. That which brings thrills and exuberance, melts into the mists of memory when left untended.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2011, 11:13 PM   #19
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Old 10-15-2011, 08:58 AM   #20
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

It only took that last step to complete the circle
Just one more nail, to finish off sealing the coffin
The ball in another’s court, left to deflate all alone
Chains and bindings cast aside, a life interrupted
Begins anew.

The Following User Says Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post: