Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Support: Abuse, Addiction, Coping

Old 02-12-2010, 01:25 AM   #1
Princess4u

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, love of my life....princess!!!

Location: Tn for now..waiting for my prince to come and take me away
Princess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST Reputation
Default Prayers and Support for our Ill BFP family memeber

I havent ever started a new posting...but tonight I received a text from one of our sister Lady Jewel. She has been suffering from double pneumonia and bronchitis for a couple of days now. She has made a second trip to the hosptial tonight for more breathing treatments.

I am starting this thread for those who believe in the power of prayer as well as for those who want to just send a "thinking of you" note to Jewel. You dont have to believe in a higher power to think of a friend and send well wishes...so for those who worship any higher power and for those who worshsip the universe and those who have a different belief system...please use this thread to let our sick brothers and sisters know you care.

Thank you all!!!
Old 02-12-2010, 01:27 AM   #2
Princess4u

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:

Princess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST Reputation

Jewel also wanted me to tell you...she misses you all and will be back when she is feeling a little stronger.
Old 02-12-2010, 01:33 AM   #3
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,401 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Lady Jewel,
Lifting you up in prayer. Praying God sends you a speedy recovery.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2010, 02:17 AM   #4
Princess4u

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
Lady Jewel,
Lifting you up in prayer. Praying God sends you a speedy recovery.
Blade I will send your prayer to her thank you!!!! and I will keep this thread posted with updates for everyone!!! She is in good spirits!! So thank you dear....
Old 02-12-2010, 03:20 AM   #5
IttyBittyFem

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
No thank you.

IttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST Reputation

Lady Jewel will be in my prayers for a speedy recovery. Please let her know I'll be thinking of her and make sure you tell her to get PLENTY of rest!!
IttyBittyFem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to IttyBittyFem For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2010, 05:02 AM   #6
WILDCAT

How Do You Identify?:
Very PROUD BUTCH LESBIAN!

WILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST Reputation
Default Lady...

Jewel, get well soon! I have been wondering, and worrying about you. Lung illnesses are so difficult. I'm sorry that you are this sick right now.

Big hugs, TRY to listen to your doctor, rest well, eat plenty of homemade chicken noodle soup, and drink plenty of fluids - and take your meds/antibiotics...(?)

Thinking of you, sending healing thoughts your way - and thank you Princess4U for starting this thread to let us know what is going on, and for updating.

Wildcat

*TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOURSELF JEWEL!!
WILDCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WILDCAT For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2010, 11:54 AM   #7
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Vick's Salve for Lady Jewel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess4u View Post
Jewel also wanted me to tell you...she misses you all and will be back when she is feeling a little stronger.

Sending you the vapors...good ones...
My Gramma always made me swallow Vick's Salve, and rubbed it on my neck and under my nose and stuck rags with it on my chest...cuz I used to play in the deeeeep snow and get Pee Numoina too..

Gramma lived a long happy life and carried her Vick's Salve where ever she traveled..Hope you are better soon, evenwithout Gramma's Magic stuff..Bestest bestest wishes

Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post: