Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > North Carolina Forums

Old 03-15-2012, 07:29 PM   #81
Countyfem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Countyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotoButch24 View Post
hey ya'll finally got around to postin. Just droppin in saying hi and that I'm stuck in NC hopefully for good!
Where abouts are you stuck?
Countyfem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 12:41 PM   #82
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,401 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Wake up NC peeps. Wow it has been a hot, sticky summer. The thunderstorms have been vicious too. I can't wait for Fall and the beauty of the Carolina's in the Fall. The coast, the mountains and the piedmont are all beautiful in the fall. I feel really blessed to live in an area that experiences the seasons.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2012, 03:08 PM   #83
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,399 Times in 6,872 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I was sooo happy to find this thread I lived in NC/SC for a short time. I really loved the Asheville/Greenville areas... Once my youngest is done with high school we are planning to move to the Asheville area. I wasnt ready to leave there yet. Theres SO much to see and do All the national and state parks...the lovely tiny little mountain towns....the bbq....and yes....boiled peanuts! Bojangles is much missed by us all..... I cant wait to come back....hopefully for good! Thanks for bumping the thread y'all
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2012, 02:12 AM   #84
TenderKnight

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky Poly Transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

TenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST Reputation

Hey all.. I'm going to be moving back to the Charlotte area next week. Is there anyone still active in that area? Would love to maybe get together sometime.. If not, just letting folks know that I'm coming home soon

-Tony
Old 08-30-2012, 01:16 AM   #85
TenderKnight

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky Poly Transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

TenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST Reputation

OK, will be touching down in Charlotte, NC September 4th at 9am.. lol.. One of the first things I'm going to do when I get to my parent's place is take a nap and then head to an AA meeting, lol. Any other sober folks on this thread? I'm kinda scared leaving my recovery family here in San Diego.. I will gain more brothers and sisters in NC but would like to know that I have some "family" in that family too.. lol

I'm also looking forward to Fall.. I haven't had a Fall in 5 years, lol

Anywho.. Hope to see this thread livin' up.. I'm down for setting up some get togethers and BBQ's if anyone is game.. Let me know

-Tony
Old 10-02-2012, 05:37 PM   #86
TenderKnight

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky Poly Transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Hello.. OK, I have been despretly seeking SOME kind of queer community around here and I am coming up with notta as far as butch/femme/trans goes.. or maybe I am just scaring people away? I feel like I'm totally in the closet again.. Passing as a guy, which is fine.. But I soooo want to just be able to relax with some butch/trans/TG/queer brothers/sisters.. Or maybe some femmes too? I just miss the FTM community back in SD and have been trying to get onto the tarheel transmen list but have not been able to? *big sigh*

I don't like being in the closet.. It's lonely

lol..

Hope that all are well and enjoying Fall.. even though it feels like summer still to me.. hmmm

ps: sorry about the whining tone.. but it's true.. lol
Old 10-02-2012, 10:51 PM   #87
Countyfem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Countyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST Reputation
Default Nc community

Quote:
Originally Posted by TenderKnight View Post
Hello.. OK, I have been despretly seeking SOME kind of queer community around here and I am coming up with notta as far as butch/femme/trans goes.. or maybe I am just scaring people away? I feel like I'm totally in the closet again.. Passing as a guy, which is fine.. But I soooo want to just be able to relax with some butch/trans/TG/queer brothers/sisters.. Or maybe some femmes too? I just miss the FTM community back in SD and have been trying to get onto the tarheel transmen list but have not been able to? *big sigh*

lol..

Hope that all are well and enjoying Fall.. even though it feels like summer still to me.. hmmm

Hi ya tender, yes seems the community here in NC is elusive! I do believe there are some folks down your way but here in Durham nada
Countyfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Countyfem For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2012, 07:44 AM   #88
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

lol..

I had heard that Greensboro has a strong gay community. I'm not sure where you are in correlation to there. I lived near Jacksonville out east then moved to Greenville SC (which has no community) and is close to Ashevile which is a wonderful open minded place...which I hope to return to in the near future
The Following User Says Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2012, 08:30 AM   #89
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Hi Hon... have you looked into the Charlotte Gender Alliance?

Quote:

lol..

Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2012, 07:04 PM   #90
TenderKnight

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky Poly Transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Scarlett View Post
Hi Hon... have you looked into the Charlotte Gender Alliance?
I just joined the e-list. thanks for the info Just goes to show that you can't get help unless you ask for it, lol

Thank you to all those that have contacted me on and off the thread

I am wondering, would anyone be interested in a get together? My folks have about an acre of land and a nice big deck.. Maybe we could plan something along the lines of a camp out/cook out sometime before it gets too cold?

Just a thought

-Tony
Old 10-03-2012, 07:28 PM   #91
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Quote:
I just joined the e-list. thanks for the info Just goes to show that you can't get help unless you ask for it, lol

Thank you to all those that have contacted me on and off the thread

I am wondering, would anyone be interested in a get together? My folks have about an acre of land and a nice big deck.. Maybe we could plan something along the lines of a camp out/cook out sometime before it gets too cold?

Just a thought

-Tony
I WISH.... We won't be back down there till the spring.... sighhh
Old 10-03-2012, 07:49 PM   #92
TenderKnight

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky Poly Transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

awww.. well, maybe we could do something in the spring too?
Old 10-04-2012, 05:34 AM   #93
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

That would be fantabulous! Anyone care to camp in Pisgah?? Lots to do out that way......and I know the BEST BBQ spot...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2012, 06:29 PM   #94
leinspector

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

leinspector is on a distinguished road
Smile

Hey everyone! I live in the Hickory area but will hopefully be moving to charlotte in the next year, just waiting on a new job-more money and more of a lbgt community! I'm alway down for camping or even better hiking
leinspector is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to leinspector For This Useful Post:
Old 10-10-2012, 11:48 AM   #95
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

If anyone happens to pop thru the Asheville area, let me know. It's nice to see new faces and meet new folks.

dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2012, 10:54 AM   #96
TenderKnight

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky Poly Transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Just checking in Hope that everyone is having a great month so far.. It's nice being with my family here again, but I am still aching for some community! lol.. I am enjoying the weather too.. 60's are nice for December
Old 12-18-2012, 04:55 PM   #97
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

Anybody here ever go to the Tribal Bingo in Cherokee? Or am I the only bingo addict...lol

(Was there on Saturday, will be there tomorrow...etc etc lol)
The Following User Says Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2013, 08:21 AM   #98
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixie View Post
Anybody here ever go to the Tribal Bingo in Cherokee? Or am I the only bingo addict...lol

(Was there on Saturday, will be there tomorrow...etc etc lol)
Dixie dear, when we do move down there, I will be looking you up! I do love bingo...

Missing NC a lot today. The weather up here in New England is depressing me...I want to hike!!

Seems we will be up here a bit longer. Especially if I DO get accepted to nursing school. But after that's done we are gone baby gone! I really want to live in or near Black Mountain. I love Asheville, but I am a country girl at heart... <3
Old 01-18-2013, 10:25 AM   #99
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl563 View Post
Dixie dear, when we do move down there, I will be looking you up! I do love bingo...

Missing NC a lot today. The weather up here in New England is depressing me...I want to hike!!

Seems we will be up here a bit longer. Especially if I DO get accepted to nursing school. But after that's done we are gone baby gone! I really want to live in or near Black Mountain. I love Asheville, but I am a country girl at heart... <3
Black Mountain is a very pretty area. I live further up in the country on the other side lol I'm further north of Asheville, up by the TN border. When you do make it down here, let me know. I am usually at Tribal Bingo every weekend! (And some weekdays....lol)
Old 01-18-2013, 10:29 AM   #100
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixie View Post
Black Mountain is a very pretty area. I live further up in the country on the other side lol I'm further north of Asheville, up by the TN border. When you do make it down here, let me know. I am usually at Tribal Bingo every weekend! (And some weekdays....lol)
Cool deal will do! We were considering Knoxville for a possible move also. Teddy loves that they have no state tax...and when starting a business, as he's contemplating, that can be a pretty good deal!