Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 08-05-2023, 05:29 PM   #8541
nina03

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her, or they/them
Relationship Status:
Very married and in love

nina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputation

1. Nina03 - here
2. nycfem - here

3. nanners - dropped out for family emergency. No naughty list.
4. Gemme - here
5. Besame* - here
6. CCB - en route
7. Ottergirl - let me know she had to drop out due to her wife being in the hospital.
8. Clay - here.

I can send back the ones for nanners and otter, or I can at least send the ones for nanners to her and send back just otter's. Let me know what people want me to do.
nina03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nina03 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2023, 07:15 PM   #8542
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,690 Times in 7,716 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by nina03 View Post
1. Nina03 - here
2. nycfem - here

4. Gemme - here
5. Besame* - here
6. CCB - en route
7. Ottergirl - let me know she had to drop out due to her wife being in the hospital.
8. Clay - here.

I can send back the ones for nanners and otter, or I can at least send the ones for nanners to her and send back just otter's. Let me know what people want me to do.
return mine for otter, send nanners on to her pls? Thanks!
Old 08-09-2023, 07:56 PM   #8543
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,763 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
1. Nina03 - here
2. nycfem - here

4. Gemme - here
5. Besame* - here
6. CCB - en route
8. Clay - here.

Please send both to the intended participants.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-2023, 08:15 PM   #8544
nina03

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her, or they/them
Relationship Status:
Very married and in love

nina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputation

1. Nina03 - here
2. nycfem - here

4. Gemme - here
5. Besame* - here
6. CCB - en route
8. Clay - here.

For Clay, I'm sending back the one for otter, and sending the one for nanners to her.
For Gemme, I'm sending the extras to nanners and otter.
Besame, I know you wanted your extras back.
CCB, what would you like me to do with your extras?
Thanks all!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nina03 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2023, 09:53 AM   #8545
nanners

How Do You Identify?:
her femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl
Relationship Status:
Blissfully married to the love of my life.

Thanked 4,840 Times in 1,066 Posts
nanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputation

Awwww, thank you for including me. That was very thoughtful.
I got back to Mississippi on Aug 1 emotionally, mentally and physically exhausted after caring for my parents for 18 days in MN. Dementia SUCKS!
Not sure yet but might be going back in September to help them move into assisted living.
I really appreciate all of you being so kind.
nanners is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nanners For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2023, 01:33 AM   #8546
nina03

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her, or they/them
Relationship Status:
Very married and in love

1. Nina03 - here
2. nycfem - here

4. Gemme - here
5. Besame* - here
6. CCB - en route, was due Tuesday, but have not received yet. Do you have any tracking information?
8. Clay - here.

For Clay, I'm sending back the one for otter, and sending the one for nanners to her.
For Gemme, I'm sending the extras to nanners and otter.
Besame, I know you wanted your extras back.
CCB, what would you like me to do with your extras?
Thanks all!
Old 08-12-2023, 01:13 PM   #8547
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,717 Times in 5,082 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

For Nanners and Ottergirl, would it work for you to send projects to us directly? Even though, for very understandable reasons, they would be late it would be great to continue the spirit of exchange for those who signed up and whose projects you will receive.

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2023, 06:03 PM   #8548
nanners

How Do You Identify?:
her femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl
Relationship Status:
Blissfully married to the love of my life.

Thanked 4,840 Times in 1,066 Posts
nanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
For Nanners and Ottergirl, would it work for you to send projects to us directly? Even though, for very understandable reasons, they would be late it would be great to continue the spirit of exchange for those who signed up and whose projects you will receive.
YES! I’d love that. I had started them, and as soon as I’m feeling better from the virus I have I’ll continue working on them. Nina, could you PM me everyone’s address? Thank you.
nanners is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nanners For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2023, 01:37 PM   #8549
nina03

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her, or they/them
Relationship Status:
Very married and in love

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanners View Post
YES! I’d love that. I had started them, and as soon as I’m feeling better from the virus I have I’ll continue working on them. Nina, could you PM me everyone’s address? Thank you.
Oh gosh, you're sick on top of everything else? Nan, the universe needs to give you a break. Yes, I'll send the addresses later today.

The final update is as follows:

1. Nina03 - here
2. nycfem - here
4. Gemme - here
5. Besame* - here
6. CCB - did not receive, waiting for tracking info
7. Ottergirl - let me know she had to drop out due to her wife being in the hospital. (This is true, her wife is sick, so I would say no naughty list. I will check to see if she is able to send things later to everyone individually.)
8. Clay - here.

I'm in meetings most of today and tomorrow, so I'm going to the post office on Wednesday to send these to everyone.
Old 08-16-2023, 10:35 AM   #8550
nina03

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her, or they/them
Relationship Status:
Very married and in love

Quote:
Oh gosh, you're sick on top of everything else? Nan, the universe needs to give you a break. Yes, I'll send the addresses later today.

The final update is as follows:

1. Nina03 - here
2. nycfem - here
4. Gemme - here
5. Besame* - here
6. CCB - did not receive, waiting for tracking info
7. Ottergirl - let me know she had to drop out due to her wife being in the hospital. (This is true, her wife is sick, so I would say no naughty list. I will check to see if she is able to send things later to everyone individually.)
8. Clay - here.

I'm in meetings most of today and tomorrow, so I'm going to the post office on Wednesday to send these to everyone.
I'm going to the post office today. I heard from ottergirl and she said she'd love an extension. Does that change how you feel about her getting her project? You'll still all be getting one back, because CCB's never came.
I hope you all see this soon.
Old 08-16-2023, 01:47 PM   #8551
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
I'm going to the post office today. I heard from ottergirl and she said she'd love an extension. Does that change how you feel about her getting her project? You'll still all be getting one back, because CCB's never came.
I hope you all see this soon.
Please send mine on to ottergirl...
Old 08-16-2023, 06:18 PM   #8552
nina03

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her, or they/them
Relationship Status:
Very married and in love

Quote:
Originally Posted by clay View Post
Please send mine on to ottergirl...
I did! I also sent nycfem's to otter and nanners. I sent CCB's back to everyone. I think I sent one from Besame to nanners, but not otter or CCB. If you don't get your package by end of day Saturday, please let me know so I can give you your tracking number, unless you just want me to send it now, and I'll do that.
I loved wrangling this project. It's been a hard summer and this gave me something fun, bright, and hopeful to do. I really loved what you all did. Thank you so much.

What should we do next? I'd wrangle again unless someone else has a burning desire to be next. What are people interested in? Clay suggested a wax resist project. What else? What theme?

Regarding the naughty list, I think that nanners and otter don't go on it. CCB does, unless she can send me that tracking number, if that feels fair to everyone.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nina03 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2023, 07:36 PM   #8553
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums
Default My package......

arrived this afternoon!!!

I LOVE everyone's artwork!!!

Lots of smiles & love felt from all of you!!!

Thank you, nina, for wrangling!!!

Looking forward to getting the other two pieces from nanners & otter!!

Awesome artwork, everyone!!!
Old 08-19-2023, 06:07 PM   #8554
nina03

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her, or they/them
Relationship Status:
Very married and in love

So everyone should have their package, except Besame's, which has not been delivered yet. Besame, I will message you with your tracking number. If anyone else doesn't have your package, please let me know so I can send you the tracking and we can figure it out.
Old 08-20-2023, 12:39 PM   #8555
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,763 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I got mine and it's all great work. It seems many of you have picked up on my propensity for fluttery creatures. lol

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2023, 02:38 PM   #8556
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Quote:
Regarding the naughty list, I think that nanners and otter don't go on it. CCB does, unless she can send me that tracking number, if that feels fair to everyone.
Nina, this was a great project. Thank you so much for wrangling and to everyone for the beautiful art! I love how each persons approach is so different!

In regard to the naughty list, I had an idea. We had 3 people whose projects didn’t come: Nanners, Ottergirl, and CCB. All 3 of them were in contact with Nina to explain what happened. It’s now August 20th. If we each receive a project from them that they mail to each of us individually by the end of September, then I am OK with all three of them not being on the naughty list (Otherwise, I think that all 3 of them should be on the naughty list out of fairness.). Would that be OK with everyone?

How do I... ?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2023, 05:49 PM   #8557
nina03

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her, or they/them
Relationship Status:
Very married and in love

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
Nina, this was a great project. Thank you so much for wrangling and to everyone for the beautiful art! I love how each persons approach is so different!

In regard to the naughty list, I had an idea. We had 3 people whose projects didn’t come: Nanners, Ottergirl, and CCB. All 3 of them were in contact with Nina to explain what happened. It’s now August 20th. If we each receive a project from them that they mail to each of us individually by the end of September, then I am OK with all three of them not being on the naughty list (Otherwise, I think that all 3 of them should be on the naughty list out of fairness.). Would that be OK with everyone?
What we had talked about previously was the idea of giving people who had challenging life events grace regarding the naughty list. Having to go care for seriously ill parents (nanners) or spouse (otter) is simply not the same thing as saying it was lost in the mail, then refusing to provide the tracking number (CCB). I asked for CCB to provide a tracking number to prove that it was actually mailed. No such number was provided and she ignored my message asking for it.

Two of those people had circumstances beyond their control, and one of those people did not, or if she did she didn't say anything about it.
I would say that nanners and otter shouldn't be on the naughty list regardless, and CCB can get herself off of it by completing and mailing her projects, or at the very least providing proof that she mailed something to my address when she said she did.
Old 08-20-2023, 09:33 PM   #8558
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Quote:
What we had talked about previously was the idea of giving people who had challenging life events grace regarding the naughty list. Having to go care for seriously ill parents (nanners) or spouse (otter) is simply not the same thing as saying it was lost in the mail, then refusing to provide the tracking number (CCB). I asked for CCB to provide a tracking number to prove that it was actually mailed. No such number was provided and she ignored my message asking for it.

Two of those people had circumstances beyond their control, and one of those people did not, or if she did she didn't say anything about it.
I would say that nanners and otter shouldn't be on the naughty list regardless, and CCB can get herself off of it by completing and mailing her projects, or at the very least providing proof that she mailed something to my address when she said she did.
Hi Nina, CCB has been in this group for 20 years and several of us know her very well in person. She is a close in person friend of mine and an artist. She does not lie. She doesn’t go on the site every day and when she went on the site and saw your message she was about to send the tracking number but then saw that you had written that post. The reason that we came up with this rule years ago is because we had various stories from people about why they didn’t get it done, and the rule takes away judging who has a sad enough story and whose story is not worthy or not true. It made it very easy for us, and it really improved how many people completed each project! If your project doesn’t come in time, then you’re out for six months. Possibly a solution would be to change the rule to three months if it feels too harsh but I think we need an objective rule. If you don’t turn it in you don’t turn it in and you’re on the list!

How do I... ?

Last edited by nycfem; 08-20-2023 at 09:50 PM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2023, 09:45 PM   #8559
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Normally, we do not send the cards if someone has not turned in their project. Their cards go back to them and they can send them out individually if they want but anyone who does not turn it in before the end of the one week grace period does go on the list. We do not ask for proof of family illness etc. It keeps things consistent and has really improved follow through over the years.

Quote:
I would say that nanners and otter shouldn't be on the naughty list regardless

How do I... ?

Last edited by nycfem; 08-20-2023 at 09:58 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2023, 01:15 PM   #8560
nina03

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her, or they/them
Relationship Status:
Very married and in love

All I said was that she can send the tracking number and I would consider that the same as any other situation beyond her control. I didn't say that she lied, only that I asked for tracking twice and never received it.
This is turning into an argument when it doesn't need to be. If you need people to go on a time out list, then so be it. I thought Clay said it was three months not six.

Tags
artists, creative types