Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 6,239 Times in 1,687 Posts
Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation
Default just my .02 worth

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharmingButch25 View Post
So I have been doing a lot of thinking today and well for the past few days.
Does anyone else belive that they are too f*cked up to be loved?
Or have way to many demons within themselves to let anyone in?
Ive been dating since I was 11 years old and yet every relationship ends the same, No one wants to actually give me a chance and see what can really happen because Yes I am f*cked up and I have issues, BUT doesnt anyone?
I dunno maybe its a stupid question I just wonder if anyone else feels the same? Or is it just me
I mean I know what Im looking for and it doesnt seem unresonable
So it brings me to the conclusion maybe I have too many demons to be loved or cared for...

Charmingbutch

I used to feel the same way. I had been told my picker was.broke. that I tried.to resue everyone even those who didn't need it. This went on for years I kept repeating the same pattern over and over again UNTIL I decided that I really couldn't love and care for.anyone.else until I truly LOVED me, warts and all.

Once I decided NOT to live as others told me how I SHOULD live . Who I should b what job I should have. Then I started to heal, love myself and was able to have a REAL loving relationship but again I let old dating habits rule and I fell into a very destructive relationship which really did.a lot of harm to me emotionally. But I can thank god for a.really great support system that helped me over come that.

I finally met someone who loves.me accepts me and is my friend. We have a different type of relationship that either of us have ever had.

Imho everyone is worthy of.love and is capable of giving love but its ISN'T going to happen toll we each learn to love ourselves and to accept what is in our past is there and we refuse to let it dictate our future. Learn from it and use it for ur good
Teddybear is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Teddybear For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2012, 07:05 PM   #42
Toughy

How Do You Identify?:
pervert butch feminist woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
see above
Relationship Status:
independent entity

Thanked 7,656 Times in 1,522 Posts
Toughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
they will see for what my past has done to me and not the real me.
people see what you show them.........so show them the real you....

Everything said to CB25 applies to you
I will not assimilate

Toughy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Toughy For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2012, 07:29 PM   #43
thedivahrrrself

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Sapiosexual Femme
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Grumpy Cat

1 Highscore
Tournaments Won: 4

Thanked 11,662 Times in 2,292 Posts
thedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Ive been dating since I was 11 years old and yet every relationship ends the same, No one wants to actually give me a chance and see what can really happen because Yes I am f*cked up and I have issues, BUT doesnt anyone?
I dunno maybe its a stupid question I just wonder if anyone else feels the same? Or is it just me
So it brings me to the conclusion maybe I have too many demons to be loved or cared for...
I have pondered this a lot, and I think the answer is this: You have to find someone whose baggage matches yours.

In my experience, someone who is not f-d up (for lack of a better term) can never understand you. Someone who is TOO f-d up is going to overwhelm and exhaust you. So you have to find someone that is at the same level of f*ckedup-edness as you.

It's not an easy task. You have to be honest about your wounds and your scars and be accepting of theirs. You have to be open to healing and changing bad habits. You have to learn to love yourself and put your emotional health first. Because if you're not emotionally healthy, it's not a matter of whether or not you deserve love - EVERYONE deserves love - but whether or not you can be a true partner in a relationship. A partner gives and takes, and when you're not emotionally stable, you either can't give or you don't know how to do anything BUT give.

So my motto is yeah, I'm f-d up, but I love me. My scars make me stronger.

Oh, and Teddybear is right on. I have a friend who I should probably read your post to verbatim.
thedivahrrrself is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to thedivahrrrself For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2012, 07:35 PM   #44
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I know who I am... Doesn't matter
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Thanked 4,946 Times in 1,350 Posts
Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Hi CB,

I've been taught that; Negativity brings bad things and Positive things bring good. So by saying you are fucked up and will never get past it. Then in my eyes you will never get out of it till you think positive.

You say that nobody gives YOU and chance.. perhaps it's you that needs to give yourself a chance? Living in fear of the future is something that a lot of people do, I have done it. It's never easy saying that you are the one that brings things on yourself. It's always easier to say it's the other person, specially if it always happens. That's called a pattern, a pattern you must break to move forward to find that person you will spend the rest of your life with.

If you think negative you will have negative things happen. This is proven. If people are positive, positive things happen. It's time to dig deep and deal with your past to move to the future!
Strappie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Strappie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2012, 07:51 PM   #45
MissItalianDiva

How Do You Identify?:
Miss Twiggy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious and that shit doesn't sound atrocious!
Relationship Status:
divorce happens..all that glitters ain't gold

Thanked 7,161 Times in 1,793 Posts
MissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST Reputation

Charming Butch,

I could very well be off by a long shot but personally I believe in the Laws of Attraction we receive what we put out into the Universe. If our thoughts and feelings of ourselves are negatively based then of course we naturally are not going to progress and grow. We are not able to attract healthy able minded people when we are so stuck in our own shit we can't see straight. I know it is cheesy BUT try some positive affirmations. Sit down and think about all the good inside you. Stick them on post its and put them in random places like the bathroom mirror say them out loud.

When a negative thought comes into your mind push it down with a positive one. You have to drown out the darkness. Light will always prevail. Start being kind to yourself. Part of respecting oneself and claiming ones worth starts with the company we keep. Yes family may be blood but if they are toxic and suck the joy from us then what is the point. You are going to need to get to a point where you are sick and tired of being sick and tired.

When we allow toxic relationships to continue we must ask ourselves what are we gaining out of this. We do not continue or allow things in our lives unless they have a benefit (payoff) so what is your benefit by allowing toxic people to suck the life out of you.

Are you ready to claim your life back and be happy? I know you want to say yes but are you REALLY ready. I think sometimes it can be easy for people to kind of become addicted to dysfunctional existence.

As for love of course you deserve to be loved...we all do. Everyone of us has amazing qualities inside..some a bit more buried then others but we all do. We all also have baggage and I believe the woman who is right for you will be a strong woman who can call you on your stinkin thinking and help you stay motivated. She will be able to love you through your baggage. Your past relationships may have ended simply because they were not "the one" and simply a stepping stone and lesson along the way.

I sincerely hope you can find peace,clarity and love along your journey!
MissItalianDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to MissItalianDiva For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2012, 07:52 PM   #46
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,309 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

Dear Charming Butch,

Here's what I am hearing people saying in different ways:

Do this, get that (be negative, get negative).

Love yourself, the rest will follow.

Everyone is screwed up in some way or at some time; don't be so hard on yourself.

And then there was the unique and I thought, really innovative outside-the-box opinion that you could find someone of equal fucked-up-ness and support each other in getting over your issues and having a good relationship (if I understood you correctly Diva . I like the liberating, don't-be-ashamed-of-where-you're-at-in-your-life undercurrent in that one.

It all seems so useful.

But I know you will pick and choose which things resonate most for you, which speak to who you really are and which speak to what you're ready for.

I really feel like you're on a good path.

Scout

Last edited by Ginger; 08-23-2012 at 07:54 PM. Reason: overuse of the adverb "really" and reckless overconfidence that it's time to "submit"
Ginger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Ginger For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2012, 06:46 AM   #47
Nomad
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
stone femme Daddy's girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
disinterested

Thanked 3,745 Times in 734 Posts
Nomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissItalianDiva View Post
Charming Butch,

I could very well be off by a long shot but personally I believe in the Laws of Attraction we receive what we put out into the Universe. If our thoughts and feelings of ourselves are negatively based then of course we naturally are not going to progress and grow. We are not able to attract healthy able minded people when we are so stuck in our own shit we can't see straight. I know it is cheesy BUT try some positive affirmations. Sit down and think about all the good inside you. Stick them on post its and put them in random places like the bathroom mirror say them out loud.

When a negative thought comes into your mind push it down with a positive one. You have to drown out the darkness. Light will always prevail. Start being kind to yourself. Part of respecting oneself and claiming ones worth starts with the company we keep. Yes family may be blood but if they are toxic and suck the joy from us then what is the point. You are going to need to get to a point where you are sick and tired of being sick and tired.

When we allow toxic relationships to continue we must ask ourselves what are we gaining out of this. We do not continue or allow things in our lives unless they have a benefit (payoff) so what is your benefit by allowing toxic people to suck the life out of you.

Are you ready to claim your life back and be happy? I know you want to say yes but are you REALLY ready. I think sometimes it can be easy for people to kind of become addicted to dysfunctional existence.

As for love of course you deserve to be loved...we all do. Everyone of us has amazing qualities inside..some a bit more buried then others but we all do. We all also have baggage and I believe the woman who is right for you will be a strong woman who can call you on your stinkin thinking and help you stay motivated. She will be able to love you through your baggage. Your past relationships may have ended simply because they were not "the one" and simply a stepping stone and lesson along the way.

I sincerely hope you can find peace,clarity and love along your journey!
boy howdy and pass the matzoh balls! dysfunctional existence is just as much of an addiction as any other. LOTS of the same chemistry, many of the same patterns, similar self-destructive behaviors and less than authentic living. doesnt exempt us from responsibility of course and i'm not suggesting that CB is avoiding any personal responsibility - quite the opposite in fact - but i just want to support this statement as strongly as i can without sounding like a zealot. (call it the vehemence of the converted if you like)

on an entirely different note, i dont always hold with the think/get mantra meaning 'think negative, get negative. think positive, get positive'. you can be of a sincere 'think positively' mindset 24/7 and crappy things will still happen. i've amended my version of the mantra to 'think negative, see and invite negative. think positive, see and invite positive' because that's what it comes down to. what have we invited into our lives? kind of like vampires. you gotta invite them in. (or is that an urban myth?) anyway. we're usually careful who we invite into our homes yes? so equal care should be given into what/who we invite into our lives i think. there will always be some crazy rides but the good kind of crazy is the one that leaves us thinking 'ouch that hurt but it was worth it' whereas the bad crazy might make you feel like, oh idaknow, you're 'too screwed up to be loved' maybe? and that mindset hurts sooooooooo much more than any damage anyone else could do to you.

also i think it's wise to look beneath the wrapping paper before handing out that 'positive' label. believe it or not i'm one of those 'there's good in everyone and beauty in everything' people to a sickeningly ridiculous degree so dont automatically read cynicism into what i'm saying. i just think that peeling away a few layers of something to get a little deeper before labeling something a positive experience or a positive influence is wise rather than a cynical take on things. as a matter of fact i think it prevents more cynicism than it creates by allowing you to see some reality and take a miss on the things that were disguised as good ideas. it's also a little empowering to realize that you did the leg work before you jumped in, especially if you save yourself from making a huge mistake. that's a pretty good feeling for sure! cynicism comes from disappointment and feeling taken advantage of. everyone can be disappointed but being taken advantage of is something that rarely happens in non-compromised persons without consent. (by non-compromised i mean people who arent easily exploited such as children, folks who are cognitively delayed, some elders and so on) i honestly believe that the consent part of being taken advantage of or disappointed is what really creates the hurt. it's not the other person/people who actually hurt us sometimes. when we strip away all our posturing and ego we often find that in many cases we've consented to being taken advantage of by others or by our own addiction to dysfunction and the realization that we didnt love ourselves first and best packs a punch like Ali climbing up one side and down the other of Frasier. know what i'm sayin?
Nomad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nomad For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2012, 07:31 AM   #48
CharmingButch25
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
As just me!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy,Hym,
Relationship Status:
call me crazy working on me!

Thanked 1,334 Times in 367 Posts
CharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST Reputation

I have tried the positive thinking and Maybe i was doing it wrong but it didnt work, I am very grateful for everyones advice and it really is helping , I am taking it all in and listening, I am stil considering therapy,so we shall see. Thank you very much I cannot say it enough
CharmingButch25 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CharmingButch25 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2012, 07:41 AM   #49
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
boy howdy and pass the matzoh balls! dysfunctional existence is just as much of an addiction as any other.
on an entirely different note, i dont always hold with the think/get mantra meaning 'think negative, get negative. think positive, get positive'. you can be of a sincere 'think positively' mindset 24/7 and crappy things will still happen.

So true! Plus I believe in the random quality of experience, which is always a factor.

i've amended my version of the mantra to 'think negative, see and invite negative. think positive, see and invite positive' because that's what it comes down to. what have we invited into our lives? kind of like vampires. you gotta invite them in. (or is that an urban myth?)

No, it's not an urban myth. It's true.

anyway. we're usually careful who we invite into our homes yes? so equal care should be given into what/who we invite into our lives i think. there will always be some crazy rides but the good kind of crazy is the one that leaves us thinking 'ouch that hurt but it was worth it' whereas the bad crazy might make you feel like, oh idaknow, you're 'too screwed up to be loved' maybe? and that mindset hurts sooooooooo much more than any damage anyone else could do to you.

Ouch, been there.

also i think it's wise to look beneath the wrapping paper before handing out that 'positive' label. believe it or not i'm one of those 'there's good in everyone and beauty in everything' people to a sickeningly ridiculous degree so dont automatically read cynicism into what i'm saying. i just think that peeling away a few layers of something to get a little deeper before labeling something a positive experience or a positive influence is wise rather than a cynical take on things.

yes, time allows a deeper perception.

as a matter of fact i think it prevents more cynicism than it creates by allowing you to see some reality and take a miss on the things that were disguised as good ideas. it's also a little empowering to realize that you did the leg work before you jumped in, especially if you save yourself from making a huge mistake. that's a pretty good feeling for sure! cynicism comes from disappointment and feeling taken advantage of. everyone can be disappointed but being taken advantage of is something that rarely happens in non-compromised persons without consent. (by non-compromised i mean people who arent easily exploited such as children, folks who are cognitively delayed, some elders and so on)

i honestly believe that the consent part of being taken advantage of or disappointed is what really creates the hurt.

SO SO SO true!!! I'm dealing with that one myself.

it's not the other person/people who actually hurt us sometimes. when we strip away all our posturing and ego we often find that in many cases we've consented to being taken advantage of by others or by our own addiction to dysfunction and the realization that we didnt love ourselves first and best packs a punch like Ali climbing up one side and down the other of Frasier. know what i'm sayin?

Great post! I interjected a few comments, in purple.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ginger For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2012, 07:42 AM   #50
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

I don't think the question is, Am I too screwed up to be Loved?

I think the question is, Am I too screwed up to Love?
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ginger For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2012, 07:44 AM   #51
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
The original lime-twisted femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to most things, especially lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Thanked 11,425 Times in 2,978 Posts
NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedivahrrrself View Post
I have pondered this a lot, and I think the answer is this: You have to find someone whose baggage matches yours.

In my experience, someone who is not f-d up (for lack of a better term) can never understand you. Someone who is TOO f-d up is going to overwhelm and exhaust you. So you have to find someone that is at the same level of f*ckedup-edness as you.

I don't know if I agree with this statement.
It's sort of like - the blind leading the blind and find this enabling and counter productive.

NJFemmie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NJFemmie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2012, 08:49 AM   #52
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissItalianDiva
Diva, I read this one part of your previous post and I see so much of myself in that one post that its almost scary. I have become very used to the dysfunctional existence that I've been leading for about 10 years now, and I truly do want to change but I see now that its the part of me that is clinging to that "comfortable" life that is sabotaging my happiness. Many times when one gets used to living a certain way, its almost like they think (me included) that this is as good as it gets and this must be the kind of life that we deserve to live. I was at that point, and still am, but reading this thread is helping me more to see that while yes i am f*cked up in my own way (who isn't?), I deserve to be loved just as much as anyone else in this world.

I want to thank everyone who has posted in this thread so far ~ your not just helping CB, but others as well

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2012, 10:25 AM   #53
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

We all have that dark part of ourselves.

It takes courage to look deep inside to see it, feel it and to chose to work to heal it as best as we can.

Some people willingly step into this abyss, others walk slowly towards it with baby steps and still others run away out of fear.

Letting down our defenses and allowing ourselves to be vulnerable with ourselves and then to be able to do it with others is very scary.

If we want to be able to truly connect on an intimate levels with others, it must be done but it is the hardest thing of all to do.

I know because I struggle with this issue constantly.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2012, 05:18 PM   #54
CharmingButch25
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
As just me!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy,Hym,
Relationship Status:

CharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST Reputation

I am glad that my thoughts to post this helped you out Leigh, and I am very greateful for everyones responses
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CharmingButch25 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2012, 06:04 PM   #55
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharmingButch25
I am glad that my thoughts to post this helped you out Leigh, and I am very greateful for everyones responses
It has helped alot CB, so thank you for posting it

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 09:15 AM   #56
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Sometimes its just not the right time for some I guess.
Quote:
I have gotten some great advice by posting this, and I do think that I have a lot of stuff to work on, so maybe its not that im too screwed up to be loved, its just I need some work before anyone could be ready to love me,

I think you got it! Lots of great advice here to help anyone. You are still young bro. Enjoy life. Make goals, be happy. Live for you! The right girl will come along when the time is right for you in your life and when you and her are both ready for that time. For now, date. You will figure out what works and what doesn't and what makes you happy. Run from red flags and embrace the great times and great people. In time ... You will get there and you will know. It won't feel like drama and work with no stress, worries, and doubts.
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2012, 09:31 AM   #57
CharmingButch25
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
As just me!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy,Hym,
Relationship Status:

Yes I have truly gotten some amazing advice! I know I can be loved and I can love, my last relationship was just very damaging and has left me a wreck, I thought she was my soul mate and she probably is but we just aren't meant to work. She told me she loved me was in love with me than she took it back not once but twice, than she decided she was leaving me to go to Australia and would be gone a year, but I am realizing I can be loved when the time is right
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CharmingButch25 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2012, 10:43 AM   #58
Toughy

How Do You Identify?:
pervert butch feminist woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
see above
Relationship Status:
independent entity

Thanked 7,656 Times in 1,522 Posts
Toughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST Reputation

you can have more than one soul mate.....
I will not assimilate

Toughy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Toughy For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2012, 11:51 AM   #59
Bard
Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Thanked 12,786 Times in 2,431 Posts
Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation

I was in the place where you are just a few years ago.. I have learned that you have to like who you are before you can really love I had to respect who I was not be willing to change to become what someone else wanted me to be.. to realize that there was a woman who loved me for me and she was real and gave me a love that is real and forever she is my diamond not some cheap imitation.. she loved me for me not how I looked or what I could give her she stuck by me as I delt with my baggage and my scars she stayed even when the ghost of relationship past haunted me and made me feel I was not worth her .. you know what I am worth her love .. you have to love you and see that YOU ARE worth it
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2012, 12:37 PM   #60
Bleu

How Do You Identify?:
Bleu

Thanked 2,700 Times in 733 Posts
Bleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strappie View Post
Hi CB,

I've been taught that; Negativity brings bad things and Positive things bring good. So by saying you are fucked up and will never get past it. Then in my eyes you will never get out of it till you think positive.

You say that nobody gives YOU and chance.. perhaps it's you that needs to give yourself a chance? Living in fear of the future is something that a lot of people do, I have done it. It's never easy saying that you are the one that brings things on yourself. It's always easier to say it's the other person, specially if it always happens. That's called a pattern, a pattern you must break to move forward to find that person you will spend the rest of your life with.

If you think negative you will have negative things happen. This is proven. If people are positive, positive things happen. It's time to dig deep and deal with your past to move to the future!
Dear Strappie and many others,
Well, put. And, I can attest to this through recent personal experience. I am the happiest and most positive I have ever been in my life and darn it, good things...no, GREAT things just keep on happening.
If you want a blessed life, it is paramount to bless yourself with the positivity you deserve within each moment.
Life is grand!
xo,
~Bleu
Bleu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bleu For This Useful Post: