Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Florida Forums

Old 04-23-2010, 11:26 AM   #21
ErickaS

How Do You Identify?:
Aggressive Femme Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

ErickaS is a jewel in the roughErickaS is a jewel in the roughErickaS is a jewel in the roughErickaS is a jewel in the rough

Scootebaby made me laugh... my wife is sooooo looking forward to wearing shorts for the rest of her life! And she looks so damn sexy in those baggy cargo shorts. ::mind wandering::

anyways... I'm glad the weather is getting back to where it should be as well! Just in time for our move!
Old 04-23-2010, 12:36 PM   #22
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

and maybe a decrease in shoe spending...sandals and flip flops are all u need here....just a thought
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 04:33 AM   #23
Mrs. Strutt

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
16 Years as Queen of Hys Castle

Mrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErickaS View Post
We will be moving to the North Tampa area the first week of June! I look forward to meeting some great people down there and soaking up the sun!

I am from CT and my wife is from NJ... it amazes us that we have a grapefruit tree in our back yard! I mean, seriously, how cool is THAT?

Is anyone close to the Tampa area? We are off 275 near Busch Gardens.
Mr. Strutt and I live in Gulfport, which is on the Gulf coast right on the other side of Tampa Bay...takes us about 25 minutes to get to the Tampa airport, so we are right in the area.

Welcome to Florida!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...FLR/sunset.jpg

"If I can put one touch of rosy sunset into the life of any man or woman,
I shall feel that I have worked with God."

- Gilbert Keith Chesterton
Mrs. Strutt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mrs. Strutt For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2010, 04:35 AM   #24
Mrs. Strutt

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:

Mrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by scootebaby View Post
and maybe a decrease in shoe spending...sandals and flip flops are all u need here....just a thought
Not in Femme World, scootebaby...there are too many cute sandals to only have one or two pairs. Plus, now you have to spend $$$ on pedicures so you have cute toes to match

The Following User Says Thank You to Mrs. Strutt For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2010, 06:16 AM   #25
Miami

How Do You Identify?:
Gentlemyn Butch
Relationship Status:
Single

2 Highscores

Miami Has the BEST ReputationMiami Has the BEST ReputationMiami Has the BEST ReputationMiami Has the BEST ReputationMiami Has the BEST ReputationMiami Has the BEST ReputationMiami Has the BEST ReputationMiami Has the BEST ReputationMiami Has the BEST ReputationMiami Has the BEST ReputationMiami Has the BEST Reputation

Native Miamian here, kinda over Miami, but stuck here for more reasons than I care to relate. I have a love/hate relationship with Miami. Love the place, hate most of the ppl. In my opinion, I'm living in the shallow end of the intellectual gene pool. lol
Old 04-25-2010, 05:54 PM   #26
ErickaS

How Do You Identify?:
Aggressive Femme Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

ErickaS is a jewel in the roughErickaS is a jewel in the roughErickaS is a jewel in the roughErickaS is a jewel in the rough

Scootebaby... :ver-reactive gasp of shock!:: oh no... there will be a need for all types of sandals. Dressy sandals, sparkly sandals, beach sandals, (are your eyes glazing over yet?!?) ... LOL

Mrs. Strutt,

Hopefully one of these days after we are settled, the four of us can get together for lunch! :smile: My wife, Lu, loves crab legs. Perhaps you can suggest a place. We found Stingrays in North Tampa and it was great!
Old 04-25-2010, 06:13 PM   #27
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Strutt View Post
Not in Femme World, scootebaby...there are too many cute sandals to only have one or two pairs. Plus, now you have to spend $$$ on pedicures so you have cute toes to match
whaaaa i didnt see that in my handbook!! maybe bc ive been single the whole time they gave me the wrong book...honey dont believe it,the saltwater will just ruin the pedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miami View Post
Native Miamian here, kinda over Miami, but stuck here for more reasons than I care to relate. I have a love/hate relationship with Miami. Love the place, hate most of the ppl. In my opinion, I'm living in the shallow end of the intellectual gene pool. lol
i live in ft pierce and i think that gene pool STARTS up here
Old 04-25-2010, 06:26 PM   #28
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

whaaaa i didnt see that in my handbook!! maybe bc ive been single the whole time they gave me the wrong book...honey dont believe it,the saltwater will just ruin the pedi

Sweetie...you don't think I'm falling for that, do you??
Old 04-25-2010, 06:37 PM   #29
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

uh honey what you mean?? noone told me to oh wait---what are you NOT falling for?? my bs or those STRANGERS(that u dont know)

have you ever noticed when someone starts talking out their ass they say stupid things like "strangers-people you dont know" duh
Old 04-25-2010, 06:44 PM   #30
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by scootebaby View Post
uh honey what you mean?? noone told me to oh wait---what are you NOT falling for?? my bs or those STRANGERS(that u dont know)
Well I already fell for you in the way that counts baby

But I'm sure my pedi will be just fine
Old 05-15-2010, 04:50 PM   #31
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

hello Fla hounds............. ill be landing in ...
Dady City, Fla.... monday morning...... anyone live around there lets meet for coffee..... if able too.
i dont get to Fla often soo this is a rare treat.....

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 04:01 PM   #32
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,118 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation
Default @4:30 gay stuff--thought the FL people may like to hear this--compliments of JMG

Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 12:40 AM   #33
Sam
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 2/11/2011
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
I'll let you know

Sam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST Reputation

Gonna be in Orlando last week in July, prolly gonna be way too hot but im looking forward to palm tree's
Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 04:18 AM   #34
Cowboi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Holding My Red Circle

1 Highscore

Thanked 3,962 Times in 1,230 Posts
Cowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST Reputation

I just spent a week in Boca Grande, doing some Tarpon fishing. Beautiful island!!!! I hope I get back down that way next summer.
Old 06-21-2010, 07:41 AM   #35
Mrs. Strutt

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:

Sam - you will need to grow some gills, lol. At least here on the west-central coast, we get the sea breeze to help with the heavy humidity. The water in the air just lingers in land-bound cities like Orlando.

Cowboi - I'm glad you enjoyed your visit. Humidity notwithstanding, this is a beautiful state with many beautiful places to go. Boca Grande is only a couple of hours from us and I really should visit myself someday. But if I'm down that way, I am usually bypassing Boca Grande on my way to Sanibel or Captiva.

Old 06-21-2010, 07:48 AM   #36
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hey hey

Greetings from the oil coast...oops nature coast!
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 08:15 AM   #37
Bella~Vita

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,322 Times in 443 Posts
Bella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST Reputation

Greetings to all and all Floridians. Big shout out from Pinellas Co
Bella~Vita is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bella~Vita For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2010, 01:16 PM   #38
Duchess

How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Toe curling :-)

2 Highscores

Thanked 5,590 Times in 1,521 Posts
Duchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST Reputation

Hey there Florida peeps. Any oil coastline experiences you'd like to share?
Old 06-21-2010, 01:32 PM   #39
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

No damage thusfar on the central west coast that I know of, other than the fact that a lot of folks here depend on fishing and using the waterways for income. I do know the oil has hit Pensacola Beach and it isn't a pretty sight. The good people of Florida are fairly used to rebuilding after hurricanes and tornadoes...but how does one rebuild from this sort of disaster?
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 01:38 PM   #40
Duchess

How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Toe curling :-)

2 Highscores

Thanked 5,590 Times in 1,521 Posts
Duchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tranzman View Post
No damage thusfar on the central west coast that I know of, other than the fact that a lot of folks here depend on fishing and using the waterways for income. I do know the oil has hit Pensacola Beach and it isn't a pretty sight. The good people of Florida are fairly used to rebuilding after hurricanes and tornadoes...but how does one rebuild from this sort of disaster?
Thanks for sharing Tranzman. St. Augustine is my home. It breaks my heart how this is affecting the lives of so many people.