Queenie

How Do You Identify?:
Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,891 Times in 523 Posts
Queenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST Reputation
Default What am I doing right now?

I am watching an ep of the real housewives of orange county as the husband snores next to me! The housewives programs are rather popular here in the UK.. We even have our own, the real housewife of cheshire. Oh and there also is, the only way is essex and made in chelsea. I really doubt those three shows are shown in the states.
Queenie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Queenie For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2016, 02:44 PM   #1622
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,399 Times in 6,872 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Fighting the urge to take a nap...

I think I just skipped caffeine today and it's catching up...
Old 04-11-2016, 04:46 PM   #1623
TL1

How Do You Identify?:
Butch of stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
The guy kind

Thanked 3,460 Times in 1,006 Posts
TL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST Reputation

Getting some stuff sorted to go out of town this weekend.
Talking to my kid about her school work.
Trying to avoid lizards on my porch.
Writing.
Old 04-11-2016, 05:34 PM   #1624
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Just got back from a very easy walk with the dogs...

I did want to walk further but it was fixin to rain
Old 04-11-2016, 05:41 PM   #1625
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,496 Times in 3,158 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Crafting and rejoicing because
- Jamming four toothpicks in a hole saved me from having to pay 15 bucks for a handle to fit a 10 cent part I picked up at a second hand shop.
- Instead of spending mega bucks on fancy potions I managed the same effect with patience, careful timing and a few squirts of ordinary household bleach.
- Melting down a few tea lights to mad hatter fashion hit the fabric have a practice go at it, has revealed, before spending more money on paraffin than I will ever need to last me a millennium – don’t buy that much, ever, the need is not that great, really!
- Sharpie pen experimentation test results reveal, though nobodies making any promises about my continued good health after exposing myself to the fumes, yes their colors will stay true and strong even after having been doused with bleach so no need to purchase pricy specialty markers.
- Researching the technique Clay suggested has exposed me to a lot of really, really beautiful art, taught me so much about all the many types of resist out there, exposed me to so many different things, cultures I might otherwise have not seen had I not decided to join the swap. I really feel like I’m benefitting because by participating in this project I'm learning so much and having so such much fun while doing it.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2016, 08:34 PM   #1626
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,690 Times in 7,716 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Happy to read this post & so glad you are having fun with this!!! See your user reps for some FYI & techniques!!!

Enjoy "playing with the different mediums...really glad you joined us. You will have a lot of fun with this group!!!.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSignFemme View Post
Crafting and rejoicing because
- Jamming four toothpicks in a hole saved me from having to pay 15 bucks for a handle to fit a 10 cent part I picked up at a second hand shop.
- Instead of spending mega bucks on fancy potions I managed the same effect with patience, careful timing and a few squirts of ordinary household bleach.
- Melting down a few tea lights to mad hatter fashion hit the fabric have a practice go at it, has revealed, before spending more money on paraffin than I will ever need to last me a millennium – don’t buy that much, ever, the need is not that great, really!
- Sharpie pen experimentation test results reveal, though nobodies making any promises about my continued good health after exposing myself to the fumes, yes their colors will stay true and strong even after having been doused with bleach so no need to purchase pricy specialty markers.
- Researching the technique Clay suggested has exposed me to a lot of really, really beautiful art, taught me so much about all the many types of resist out there, exposed me to so many different things, cultures I might otherwise have not seen had I not decided to join the swap. I really feel like I’m benefitting because by participating in this project I'm learning so much and having so such much fun while doing it.
Old 04-12-2016, 03:21 AM   #1627
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,119 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Waiting for the french press coffee to steep!
Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2016, 07:35 AM   #1628
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,690 Times in 7,716 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Just got back from going to where my honey was....she was in an accident this AM. Got clipped on driver rear end by speeding motorist! That is TWO accidents for us in 3 weeks. Neither are our fault. We just moved to this area 3.5 weeks ago....sure hope there will be NO MORE of this nonsense! Drivers here are so damned aggressive...we live off a VERY busy 6 lane major road that intersects with another very busy 6 lane road...."(....

Thankful she is okay....scared me as I had just gotten up & turned phone on to that kind of message!!!
Old 04-14-2016, 05:21 AM   #1629
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Laying in bed too cozy to want to get up..
Old 04-14-2016, 07:10 AM   #1630
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,561 Times in 10,218 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

The other night I had a dream and I was sharing it with Blaze. I told him I dreamt he went to work, but came back home about an hour later. He never comes back, once he is there, he is there. I dreamt he came home because his credit card was stolen.

Well, just now, as I was surfing posts, I heard the door knob twist. It startled me, because I didn't hear a vehicle. But in walks Blaze and he has his serious face....I can't find my credit card, he says. My mind went, oh wow! Then he breaks out his smirk! He forgot his wallet!

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2016, 10:10 AM   #1631
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,496 Times in 3,158 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Taking a break from crafting. Emailing son links to stuff I want to print out while I'm over visiting him and my daughter in-law to be. Having coffee. Trying to remember when I last used exacto knife and where I put scalpel blade handles so I can cut some stencils. Pre-heating oven to bake CC cookies for coffee hour at church tomorrow. Thinking about dream I had last night. Gearing up to continue work on hand sewing project.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2016, 12:31 AM   #1632
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Searching for an anniversary gift for my girlfriend, granted it has been one year but she deserves something. I still don't know if I need to buy her more perfume or jewelry!

HELP ME PLEASE lol
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2016, 06:50 AM   #1633
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDeere View Post
Searching for an anniversary gift for my girlfriend, granted it has been one year but she deserves something. I still don't know if I need to buy her more perfume or jewelry!

HELP ME PLEASE lol
I like to give Jewelry, she will think of you everytime she wears it.

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2016, 08:34 AM   #1634
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,125 Times in 8,606 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Sitting in a quite house while I read and post. Listening to the neighbors dog barking (the kids must be out playing). Getting ready to open the shutters and start my day.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2016, 10:21 AM   #1635
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Now

I am cooking for the week. I made Carne Guisada yesterday. Today cream of chicken and noodles, rice, and potatoes and sausage for breakfast tacos. Next laundry.

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2016, 10:45 AM   #1636
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,561 Times in 10,218 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

I finished rearranging my filing box. Added a couple of new files..."new car" oil change receipt now has a place!

I'm checking out my IPod to see what changes I need to get used to, just finished an update. Always interesting to find this stuff...lol

I want pink files

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2016, 01:20 PM   #1637
Barb42

How Do You Identify?:
Soft butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatever..
Relationship Status:
SINGLE

Barb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST Reputation

... Sitting alone wondering why I was stupid enough to trust/believe/ confide in someone again.. ...
Old 04-17-2016, 03:23 PM   #1638
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
I like to give Jewelry, she will think of you everytime she wears it.

I agree with Chad. It doesn't have to be expensive to be meaningful. Its all in the context of the giving...
Old 04-17-2016, 08:56 PM   #1639
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl View Post
I agree with Chad. It doesn't have to be expensive to be meaningful. Its all in the context of the giving...
I agree, jewelry would be nice for a one year anniversary...unless she is not into jewelry. Lol
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2016, 02:38 PM   #1640
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Trying to regroup after a long day....

I haven't had a decent dinner in days...I'm trying to motivate myself to cook something yummy...I have an awesome stir fry that's calling my name....