Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 08-07-2010, 12:59 PM   #21
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/24/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Thanked 7,109 Times in 2,327 Posts
SuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

clean eating means wearing that stoopid plastic bib while scarfing crab or lobster, no?
SuperFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 10:53 AM   #22
SnowSong

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ms.
Relationship Status:
Mated

SnowSong Has the BEST ReputationSnowSong Has the BEST ReputationSnowSong Has the BEST ReputationSnowSong Has the BEST ReputationSnowSong Has the BEST ReputationSnowSong Has the BEST ReputationSnowSong Has the BEST ReputationSnowSong Has the BEST ReputationSnowSong Has the BEST ReputationSnowSong Has the BEST ReputationSnowSong Has the BEST Reputation

I've been following the advice my nutritionist gave me. She said if it's not something your great grandma would recognize as a food source then don't put it in your body. This made so much sense to me and it's made grocery shopping so easy now. All the isles in the middle of the store are mostly pre packaged stuff that I avoid. I stick to the produce, meat, and dairy areas. I've actually saved quite a bit since not buying the pre packaged stuff anymore.
SnowSong is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SnowSong For This Useful Post:

Tags
clean eating