Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 09-30-2011, 12:34 PM   #61
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,689 Times in 1,610 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessbelle View Post
Yes to intuition. I understand what you are talking about.

One such story comes to mind....

Oooo, Belle I have two stories for you...

For a few weeks, I kept getting an image of a little blonde girl in pink who had passed away and was laying in a white coffin. It was driving me crazy and if I had girls (I have boys) I would have been freaking out. But the only little girl in the family is my sister's daughter who is black-headed. I honestly thought I had carried an image away from a movie.

About 3 months later, my (now ex) hubby's cousin died at a young age. She was in her early 30s. She was a natural blonde with a very childlike voice-I swear she sounded about 8 years old. When they buried her, she was wearing pink satin pajamas and laying in a white coffin.

Amazingly enough, I jad put the image out of my head and did not even realize it until about 2 weeks later.

--------------------------------------
Second story...
When my son Colby was a toddler, I took him to a salon to get his haircuts. They had a kids area with chairs that looked like rides. He was getting his cut and the little girl in the ride chair beside him was getting her first cut. Her mom had the camera, dad had the camcorder to record it. But she was screaming & trying to climb out of her ride chair.

Something was really nagging at me as I was standing between Colby and the little girl. And although I was facing him, I could see her out of the corner of my eye. Suddenly, she stood up to climb out but tripped over the edge of the ride. She was falling fast and the floor was ceramic tile of all things. I still don't know how I did it. But I turned and caught her. Her parents never even saw what was happening-I guess they were lost in tech world.

The stylist started crying, I was crying and the little girl was screaming. Her mother literally snatched her from me and they left without a word to anyone.

To this day, I still wonder if the video captured for them, just how close of a call it was.

Old 09-30-2011, 01:15 PM   #62
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Last night things were strange hear,it felt like a big dark bubble was hanging over everything ,my fur kids who normaly are out as much as can be wouldnt go out for long and if they did they stayed by the door then came in shortly.Whatever it was was a heavy feeling like being wached by an evil thing but it never took action other than me feeling very guarded.This went on nearly all ight ,even my son said something was off but had no idea how or why.We live a bout a mile from the river so get night sounds a lot,even after dark birds fly a bit plus I know ive seen bats now and again.This neighbor hood is mostly retired or elderly folks with diffrent ages of people hear and there.
Then there is this..when we moved hear ther were signs of violence...doors with holes either punched in or kicked thrue,a fue places on the walls I swear look like someone tryed to punch it thrue but only dented it a bit.One door going into the den would be wide open against the wall then swing either partly colsed or nearly closed.I proped something againstit thinking it wasnt levle but it often was away from the door when I got home.One day I was siting hear at the puter and I noticed it start to swing closed..I was not happy abouot it but said in a stern voice..I wish you wouldnt do that! I would like the door open please.For a while its was ok but now and a agin it would start swinging closed wich I would ask please dont close the door,in wich it would just stop.One day we replaced all the doors and I ask my son to check to see if the door was hung right before he removed it..he checked and it was plunb right and square.The new door has never done a thing but be a normal door..kinda makes u wonder??
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2011, 01:53 PM   #63
Starbuck

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 2,148 Times in 756 Posts
Starbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST Reputation
Question UFO?

Back in the 'early 90's, when I was in the Army, I was on all night duty one night. At about 0300 a group of guys and I were in the tv room trying to find something to watch. I just so happened to look out the window and at tree-top level I saw what looked like a huge glowing ball, big like the sun! I could see the size of it in comparison to street lamps and it outsized them 100-1 easily! It floated smoothly from left to right and I was just mesmerised. The other people in the room continued to talk, I could hear them, but I couldn't draw their attention to what I was seeing. What happened next was astounding. The singular light shot into three smaller lights in a triangular shape! I shit you not! I could not speak, I could not move. After the lights changed into the triangle shape the object drifted down behind the trees. This whole interaction took maybe a minute to two minutes, I'm not really sure because like I said, I couldn't move, I was stuck. When it was all over, I went directly to my desk and drew what I'd seen so I'd never forget it. I tried to tell the guys what I'd seen but I don't think they believed me.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Starbuck For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2011, 03:20 PM   #64
foxyshaman

How Do You Identify?:
spiritually minded dirt dog

Thanked 2,593 Times in 663 Posts
foxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
Back in the 'early 90's, when I was in the Army, I was on all night duty one night. At about 0300 a group of guys and I were in the tv room trying to find something to watch. I just so happened to look out the window and at tree-top level I saw what looked like a huge glowing ball, big like the sun! I could see the size of it in comparison to street lamps and it outsized them 100-1 easily! It floated smoothly from left to right and I was just mesmerised. The other people in the room continued to talk, I could hear them, but I couldn't draw their attention to what I was seeing. What happened next was astounding. The singular light shot into three smaller lights in a triangular shape! I shit you not! I could not speak, I could not move. After the lights changed into the triangle shape the object drifted down behind the trees. This whole interaction took maybe a minute to two minutes, I'm not really sure because like I said, I couldn't move, I was stuck. When it was all over, I went directly to my desk and drew what I'd seen so I'd never forget it. I tried to tell the guys what I'd seen but I don't think they believed me.
Interesting. Some things you just can't explain. And some things, no matter how sincere you are, no one will ever believe you.

I was 13 riding my horse in the back country one beautiful fall day. I sat on his back and watched this HUGE craft floating towards me. It was silent, absolutely silent. As well all the sounds of the field and bushes... also silent. I watched it for about 15 minutes. And then it simply took off, silently, at a speed I could not even fathom. Nothing was ever the same after that. Nothing. It changed so much about how I viewed the world and all things around it.

It was then (and perhaps before) I realized I would never fit in with the cool kids!!!

Muriel Strode
foxyshaman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to foxyshaman For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2011, 05:39 PM   #65
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Wow all.

Such interesting stories!!!!

Keep 'em coming!!!!!

So far no other bad things going on in my house. All is well, but if i feel anything at all....i'm off to get that sage. Thanks again for the recommendations!!!!!
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2011, 08:51 PM   #66
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

So i've always been interested in paranormal. . when I moved to FL I started becoming interested again. The area I'm in is an old historic district and supposedly has ghosts in some of the old buildings. So this led me to join a local FB page about Ghost Hunters. They were talking about Orbs and EVP (Electronic Voice Phenomenon). I have never heard of this so I looked it up. Anyway, has anyone experienced such a thing or have video or pictures relating to this? My teen daughter is huge on scary movies. She visits me in about 2 weeks so I thought what a great time to check out some of the local haunted places. I will definitely take pics and video and see what turns up.

Has anyone ever heard or looked up conspiracy theories about Denver International Airport? What do you think? I know those murals are there. I've seen them. Not sure what it all means though or the conspiracies are right about them.
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2011, 09:34 PM   #67
TCB

How Do You Identify?:
Male (FTM)
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/His/Sir :)
Relationship Status:
My heart does not give of itself easily

TCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virago View Post
TCB, I'm in Los Angeles and would be interested in going on an investigation!
Virago, that's awesome! Be sure to check out our page and keep tabs. If there's a particular investigation you're interested in drop me a line

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruffryder View Post
So i've always been interested in paranormal. . when I moved to FL I started becoming interested again. The area I'm in is an old historic district and supposedly has ghosts in some of the old buildings. So this led me to join a local FB page about Ghost Hunters. They were talking about Orbs and EVP (Electronic Voice Phenomenon). I have never heard of this so I looked it up. Anyway, has anyone experienced such a thing or have video or pictures relating to this? My teen daughter is huge on scary movies. She visits me in about 2 weeks so I thought what a great time to check out some of the local haunted places. I will definitely take pics and video and see what turns up.

Has anyone ever heard or looked up conspiracy theories about Denver International Airport? What do you think? I know those murals are there. I've seen them. Not sure what it all means though or the conspiracies are right about them.
EVPs are always so difficult to determine. Especially when you so badly want to catch something. During an EVP session, everyone involved needs to be particularly disciplined about staying quiet and documenting (verbally, written and on camera) about any noises that they make so it's not mistaken for an entity.
I have some potential Class B and C EVPS (Class A being 'without a doubt' EVP, B has potential--but still unsure, C leaves it pretty open to question)

Interesting thoughts about the Denver Airport as I've been reading into that whole conspiracy lately. I've actually never been there and seen the murals so I can't have an opinion on that yet
I'd like to learn more about it myself. I LOVE conspiracy theories!
TCB is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TCB For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2011, 01:29 PM   #68
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

Thanks TCB. You can check the DIA Conspiracy Theories out on Youtube.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2011, 09:28 PM   #69
sarahwho

How Do You Identify?:
lonely femme....
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single - I quit

sarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputation

I believe in this sort of thing, but it scares me, so I don't venture anywhere close to where this sort of thing occurs.

In Cleveland there is a house on W 45th called Franklin Castle. I had my Dad drive past it once. WOW, big ugly house - ummm, no thanks. I'll pass!
sarahwho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 09:35 PM   #70
ButchEire
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanent ban 3/17/2013 - TROLL
Relationship Status:
Partner to my best friend

Thanked 1,874 Times in 485 Posts
ButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST Reputation

Aren't you in St Aug? Go to the old jail, sit and watch the lights fly around at night above the city gates and most importantly, go to the lighthouse!

Quote:

ButchEire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 09:42 PM   #71
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

Ooh...I love St Augustine. I've seen all kinds of spooky looking lights and shadows around there. Especially the fort and the outskirts of that very old cemetery near the fort. (I forget how near, since it's been a few years since I've been there...lol)
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 09:46 PM   #72
ButchEire
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

ButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST Reputation

It's right across from the fort. People who work at the little shops there will sit near the gates on their break at night, to watch unexplained lights toss around just above the gates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixielady View Post
Ooh...I love St Augustine. I've seen all kinds of spooky looking lights and shadows around there. Especially the fort and the outskirts of that very old cemetery near the fort. (I forget how near, since it's been a few years since I've been there...lol)
The Following User Says Thank You to ButchEire For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2011, 09:49 PM   #73
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

yes, I have yet to do this in St Aug! interesting ButchEire.
Old 10-29-2011, 09:50 PM   #74
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
yes, I have yet to do this in St Aug! interesting ButchEire.
Then why are you still sitting here?? Go! LOL
Old 10-29-2011, 09:51 PM   #75
ButchEire
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

No kidding man! That's one of my favorite places to investigate! When i'm there, I don't sleep, lol.

Quote:
Then why are you still sitting here?? Go! LOL
Old 10-29-2011, 09:57 PM   #76
ButchEire
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

One of my favorite pieces of evidence from St Aug...

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8k...lighthou_sport
Old 10-29-2011, 09:58 PM   #77
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

LOL! right now at the bell of midnight.. eeeek.

Maybe I should plan for this on Halloween! woooo!
Old 10-29-2011, 10:00 PM   #78
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Quote:
LOL! right now at the bell of midnight.. eeeek.

Maybe I should plan for this on Halloween! woooo!
Pffft...midnight is the perfect time.
The Following User Says Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2011, 10:03 PM   #79
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Pffft...midnight is the perfect time.
you two should join me!
The Following User Says Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2011, 10:04 PM   #80
ButchEire
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

That would be great!