Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Communication, Friendship, Getting To Know One Another

Old 01-15-2016, 05:05 PM   #161
girlin2une

How Do You Identify?:
submissive queer stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her

Thanked 3,845 Times in 856 Posts
girlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferret View Post
I'll raise those green eyes you have with my baby blues

Sue
oops... i think i thought job's post was yours... i read a similar article as the one that job spoke of...

but ferret... sometimes my eyes even look blue! (although not baby blue!)
girlin2une is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girlin2une For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2016, 05:08 PM   #162
girlin2une

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her

girlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
I'm ambidextrous!
In a way, i am ambidextrous as well... I was forced to be right handed as a child (I know... how archaic... i am actually not that old...) so I can actually write equally well with both hands... I am dominantly left with everything else.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to girlin2une For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2016, 06:07 PM   #163
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlin2une View Post
In a way, i am ambidextrous as well... I was forced to be right handed as a child (I know... how archaic... i am actually not that old...) so I can actually write equally well with both hands... I am dominantly left with everything else.
Small world! The exact same thing happened to me, except that my hand writing sucks regardless of which hand I use. I attended elementary school back in the mid 60's and was forced to sit with my left hand behind my back, or else suffer a whack on my knuckles with a wooden ruler. Needless to say I was whacked on the knuckles often.

Today, I do most things left handed, with the exception of writing.
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2016, 07:51 PM   #164
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,103 Times in 8,595 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
Small world! The exact same thing happened to me, except that my hand writing sucks regardless of which hand I use. I attended elementary school back in the mid 60's and was forced to sit with my left hand behind my back, or else suffer a whack on my knuckles with a wooden ruler. Needless to say I was whacked on the knuckles often.

Similar experience here. Force use right hand and I do everything with my right hand, but write.I can write with right hand, but not as well as my left hand. I have nice penmanship, but nothing to write home about
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2016, 07:58 PM   #165
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse View Post

Same damn thing happened to me too, the epic whack on the left hand knuckles. I write right handed, but I can do that left also. I do things left and right handed. I play put put golf lefty and throw softball righty and catch lefty.
I'm ambidextrous and pretty even handed in strength.
I thought I was the only one that happend to in 1st grade when I was in school. The damn teacher said if I used my left hand it was the Devil's hand and he'd have hold over me. Needless to say, I was whacked many many times lol. My dad is left handed too.

I also have ocean blue eyes just like my dad.
Old 01-15-2016, 10:18 PM   #166
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Just a bit

I am right handed (I feel like I should apologize for that). I have hazel eyes (blue/green). I am polite, respectful, and easy to get along with. I am intelligent, silly, and mushy.

I like old movies and conversation. I love animals wild and domestic.

The kitties and I think that I am funny.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2016, 01:32 AM   #167
randrum

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Just call me G
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 3,063 Times in 668 Posts
randrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputation

Funny to read about all you ambidextrous people, because the same thing happened to me. Except it was my grandparents who forced me to write right handed.

Then I broke my right arm in 6th grade and picked up using my left hand to right real quick. Now I switch off because it confuses people.

I say my eyes are green. But they tend to "change" color depending on what I'm wearing, lighting, etc. But stay within a blue/green/grey range.
Old 01-16-2016, 09:12 AM   #168
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,783 Times in 4,470 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

Wow, so interesting to see all of the lefties/ambidextrous people here. My parents are both right-handed, but I am left-handed and my two brothers are as well, so I grew up with it feeling pretty normal and no one at school tried to force me to write or do anything else with my right hand. So I am lefty all the way and not ambidextrous- which would be cool but not cool of people to try to force right-handedness!

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2016, 11:21 AM   #169
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,540 Times in 10,209 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

My mother is left handed. She tried to teach me to knit, and crochet when I was young. eEpic fail! Lol...it took us a while to realize if I sat across from her and copied was the best way. Really , that was the only thing unusual. I never realized any other differences . I suppose we adapt as we go.

Funny though, my two past long time relationships, have been lefties. Then it became a constant, which side to I sit on. ( throw in, I'm very dyslectic about right and left, if you know me, it's a driver turn or a passenger turn. Lol. However, I have a great sense of direction, I can do North, South, East and West) There were always two kinds of scissors.

Now, I'm in a "right" relationship. Nothing has changed, cept I can seat either way I guess in my world, it wasn't a big deal.

Oh yeah, I have those ocean blue eyes. Probably the German/French part of me.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2016, 11:28 AM   #170
girlin2une

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her

Member Photo Albums

This is a very good description of my own eyes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by randrum View Post

I say my eyes are green. But they tend to "change" color depending on what I'm wearing, lighting, etc. But stay within a blue/green/grey range.
Old 01-16-2016, 11:29 AM   #171
ProfPacker

How Do You Identify?:
butch/MOC
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy/hym/hys but in circumstances like work and some other places she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 4,816 Times in 1,187 Posts
ProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST Reputation

well, I am a leftie and so is my sister (I had the worst hand writing) Someone recently told me that she has noticed that all her butch partners and butch friends are lefties. I recently read a study about hands and gender and (I, of course, can find it now) said that masculine id'd woman tend to be lefties. who knew?
ProfPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ProfPacker For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2016, 11:36 AM   #172
girlin2une

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her

Member Photo Albums

This is how i was taught to knit when i was little. My mother couldn't knit, but my aunt taught me while sitting across from me.

[QUOTE=Bèsame*;1038975]My mother is left handed. She tried to teach me to knit, and crochet when I was young. eEpic fail! Lol...it took us a while to realize if I sat across from her and copied was the best way.

One thing I find a bit strange is that my grandfather was left handed and was never given a hard time about it while he was young...
Old 01-16-2016, 11:37 AM   #173
girlin2une

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her

Member Photo Albums

<------------ NOT a masculine ID'd woman!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfPacker View Post
well, I am a leftie and so is my sister (I had the worst hand writing) Someone recently told me that she has noticed that all her butch partners and butch friends are lefties. I recently read a study about hands and gender and (I, of course, can find it now) said that masculine id'd woman tend to be lefties. who knew?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girlin2une For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2016, 11:41 AM   #174
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
the secret study, that can't be found....your priceless

Old 01-16-2016, 11:42 AM   #175
ProfPacker

How Do You Identify?:
butch/MOC
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
single

ProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST Reputation

I didn't say it was totally so, my sister is straight and very femme and my ex, well who knows what she was and others but I just thought it was something to keep in mind for my next butch/femme trivia game, lol
The Following User Says Thank You to ProfPacker For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2016, 11:44 AM   #176
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Quote:
I didn't say it was totally so, my sister is straight and very femme and my ex, well who knows what she was and others but I just thought it was something to keep in mind for my next butch/femme trivia game, lol
I want that game! I want to play!

The Following User Says Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2016, 11:47 AM   #177
ProfPacker

How Do You Identify?:
butch/MOC
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
single

Default found it

http://link.springer.com/article/10....A1022444223812

I said it was a weak study, but a start...lol
Old 01-16-2016, 11:47 AM   #178
girlin2une

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her

Member Photo Albums

Sounds like fun!

Quote:
Old 01-16-2016, 07:46 PM   #179
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I have the longest hair of any of my stylist's clients. When she blows it out or flat irons it, it comes to just above the small of my back.

I am currently trying to decide between the following colors for my miscellaneous room: Merino wool, watery, Malaysian mist, morning zen and breathe.

I like to sleep in a cool room at night. I did that even before I knew it activated brown fat and burned extra calories.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-23-2016, 07:42 PM   #180
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,919 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

I have fond memories of the Back Street Boys music
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post: