Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > ART, POETRY, WRITING > Writing and Erotica

Old 04-10-2011, 01:28 AM   #1
msW8ing

How Do You Identify?:
multi-faceted gem, femme, submissive babygirl if the chemistry is there.
Preferred Pronoun?:
lady
Relationship Status:
working on myself

Thanked 2,498 Times in 655 Posts
msW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hym (Part 1) It made me post it in 2 parts

Driving down a long dark stretch of desolate highway, not knowing where I’m going, not really caring. That last fight echoing in my mind. The words that cut to your soul. The pain of the last slap hy will ever lay hys hands on me again. Yet another failed relationship. How in the hell did I end up here? I’m a strong, educated, self sufficient woman. How did I let hym strip all that away? Again alone and unsure. Taking the last of my savings and my clothes. I wasn’t about to take another second of hys shit. Thinking back on my life and my failures. I don’t know what fate has in store for me but I’m ready for a change. I’m ready for something good to finally happen to me. Looking ahead of the road, great a 6% grade, this old piece of shit I’m driving just doesn’t like these grades. Crossing my fingers, patting the dashboard come on girl we can do this. Watching her dash lights, she begins overheating, come on baby your half way there. A bad noise started coming from the engine, a loud tapping my lights started dimming losing power. I had to pull over to the shoulder of the road. Putting my hazards on. I thought to myself, “Fucking great, what else can happen”. Beginning to cry, I put my head on the steering wheel. Tears streaming down my face, I heard a loud engine noise, looking up into my rearview mirror I could see extremely bright lights, so bright it hurt my eyes to look. Then I noticed it was a semi, the driver walking up to my window, I looked up into this strangers clear blue eyes for what seemed like an eternity, hys hair was gray with whispers of brown, natural curls poking out of the sides of hys cap. So handsome and strong featured. Hy spoke very calmly with a gravelly voice, “ you look like you’re in some deep shit lady, would you like some help”, hy winked at me and smiled. I could feel my heart about to pound out of my chest, trying to hide my tears, I smiled and got out of my car, standing face to face with hym, I could feel the electricity between us, and I hoped hy was feeling it too. Hy raised hys calloused covered hand slowly to my face, gently wiping away the last tear from my cheek. I could see hy was looking at my swollen lip and black eye. Looking into hys eyes, I was mesmerized; “Eyes that amazing and soulful shouldn’t have tears in em.” I couldn’t look away, for those moments I was frozen. Hy broke our gaze, “well this piece of shit you’re driving isn’t going anywhere tonight, you might as well hop in my truck and I’ll take you over the mountain into the next town, you can figure it out in the morning”. I just smiled and nodded. I felt like an idiot. Hy just chuckled. As hy was carrying my luggage back to hys truck, I watched hym walk; hy had that strut of confidence that always makes my knees weak. Climbing into hys truck, I looked over at hym sitting in the driver’s seat, hy just had this cocky air about hym, not obnoxious or pretentious like the others, just confident, sure and bold. A true old school Dyke. The type every femme dreams and fantasizes about. The first few miles were very quiet, not uncomfortably quiet just serene, I instantly felt safe and secure by hys side, like it’s where I’ve belonged all my life. Like nothing or no one could hurt me ever again. “Oh god, you stupid woman, stop thinking like this, your romanticizing a nice stranger helping you out”. I have to find out about hym. Clearing my throat, I looked over at hym and mustered a nervous smile; hy looked at me out of the corner of hys eye and gave this half grin that just about took my breath away, “You got something to say”? Hy asked. “Well, ummm I was just wondering how long you’ve been driving these big trucks”? Then I just sunk back, knowing I must have sounded really dumb to hym. Hy half chuckled, “Well let me think, hmmm about 20 years or so”. Looking around hys truck trying to get a sense of who hy was, I noticed hy had nothing really personal in plain sight. “Ok”, I thought, “I don’t know how much longer I have on this ride with hym, but I’ve got to know more about hym”. Once again clearing my throat, mustering up the courage to speak, “So, are you on the road a lot, I mean away from home? Do you have a family at home? Is it hard to be away”? Hy chuckled again, eagerly sitting on the edge of my seat praying to goddess that hy said the answers I wanted to hear. “I’m on the road as much as I want to be, I have no family to speak of”. I sighed with relief they were the answers I wanted to hear. I could feel the excitement building inside of me. “What about you”? Hy asked staring out of the big windshield. “Me? Well umm it’s a long story”. I answered as cooly as I could, looking out of my passenger window. Looking directly at me hy spoke with authority in hys voice, “Why are you stranded on this desolate road this time of night, what brought you to this point”? I couldn’t resist staring into hys eyes, hy looked back to the road, I watched hym for a moment, hys strong arms holding onto that huge steering wheel, and what big arms they were, I could tell by looking at hym, hy was no stranger to hard work. Hys calloused hands told me so much, faded jeans, t-shirt and leather boots. Hy indeed was a rare breed. Startled back to reality by a more authorative, stern voice. “What’s your name? Can you tell me that much”? I blushed thinking hy must really think I’m rude not answering hys last question. “Oh, I’m so sorry to be rude, I’m Lara, very nice to meet you, and I really can’t thank you enough for stopping and helping me”. Hy just smiled, “People call me Sam, good to meet you, no thanks necessary, I couldn’t leave you on the stretch of road, wolves could have got to you, and I don’t mean the four legged ones either”. Hy was serious; I could hear the protective tone in hys voice. “Well, again thank you, you’re my knight in shining semi”, I giggled nervously like a little schoolgirl. Oh that was smooth Lara, NOT, I thought to myself. Hy looked over at me with more a stern look on hys face, one brow raised. “I’m not one to ask the same question twice, Lara, what’s your story? No matter the length we’ve got nothing but time and dead air out here”. Sheepishly I looked over hym, fidgeting with my fingers, I imagine I looked like a scolded child, as that’s how I felt. Hy reached over and gently patted my leg,” It’s all right, you’re safe here. Nothing can get you now”. Hys touch sent jolts throughout my entire body; I had to concentrate just to breathe. “Take a deep breath and just start at the beginning”. Sam said as hy pulled hys hand from my leg to shift gears. Sighing, and taking in a deep breath, I began my story. “Well, to make a long story short, I will never again get myself into an abusive relationship”. Hy glanced at me, smiled kindly and spoke so softly in hys gravely voice, “Nuff said”. Looking ahead I saw lights of a small town, “Is that the town you were talking about”? “Yeah, but looks like everything is closed up, there’s a motel there I sometimes stay there, it’s clean and safe”. I just nodded. Staring out the passenger window, my mind wandering to hym. Hy was everything I’d wished for in a mate. Never lucky enough to get a mate like hym. Guess it just wasn’t in the stars for me. The loud rumbling of the jake breaks bellowed, startling me back to reality. I jumped a bit. Hy just chuckled. The sight of hym laughing made my heart swell. Pulling along the back of the motel and parking hys big truck. “You go get yourself a room; I’ll unload your luggage”. Standing there looking like a lost pup I’m sure. Hy spoke more authorative. “You’ll be fine, it’s safe here, now go, do as I said”. I just smiled and did as I was told. Coming back around with key in hand. Hym half standing, half leaning on hys truck, giving me that half grin that turned my insides to a quivering mess. “You get all checked in”? Smiling from ear to ear and beaming I held up the room key like an idiot. Again hy chuckled at me, shaking hys head. Reaching for the key, “You’d better give me that before you lose it, let’s get you to your room and settled in”. Like an obedient little puppy I followed behind hym looking at how hys muscular arms bulged and flexed as hy carried my bags. Feeling so safe, so protected in hys presence. I was secretly hoping Sam would stay with me. But, I didn’t dare ask. I couldn’t. That was not lady like. Watching as hy unlocked the door, stepping into the room and turning on the lights, hy checked out the room. Smiling at me, staring into my eyes, “See, all safe, no monsters anywhere”. Hy chuckled. “You didn’t check under the bed”. I said in a quiet, soft voice. “Ohhh your right”. Hy knelt over and lifted the bedspread and looked under the bed. Looking up at me hy laughed, “Nothing under here either, your safe doll”. Taking in a deep breath and smiling at hym I began laughing too. Sam stood up, walked up to me. Now standing face to face with me. My mind whirling with all kinds of thoughts. I just wanted hym to kiss me so much. My body ached for hys touch. Sam put hys hand on my shoulder, “You’ll be safe here tonight, in the morning call the garage and have them tow in that piece of shit they may be able to fix it”. I looked at my feet and quietly whispered, “Yes Syr, I sure will Sam, I can’t thank you enough for your help. I don’t know what would have happened to me if you hadn’t come along”. Touching hys fingertips to my black eye hy spoke with almost a deep growl, “Anyone who would ever lay hands on a beautiful lady needs to be strung up and horsewhipped”, softly running hys hands through my hair,leaning in hy gently kissed my eye, and then even more softly hy kissed my split lip. Looking into my eyes, “You be safe now, don’t ever let anyone lay hands on you again, you’re better than that”. Again I just nodded like an idiot. Fighting for my breath. Trembling and shaking at hys touch. Feeling hys mouth on mine even if just for that second. My skin burned with the memory of hys lips. As Sam turned to walk out the door, my mind was racing; I just wanted hym to stay with me. I was so scared and felt so alone, I opened my mouth and muttered something I wasn’t even sure it was words. Sam turned and looked at me, gently with this big, strong, calloused hands holding my chin, Hy looked into my eyes, “What, you afraid to stay here alone?” I felt tears running down my face, softly I whispered, “Yes, Sam would you please stay with me tonight?” Sam smiled and nodded hys head. I just collapsed into hys strong arms. Hy stood there and held me as I trembled and sobbed like a child for what seemed like forever. Putting hys arms down at my sides, “Now Lara, I’ll stay with you. Go get ready for bed.” Being the obedient puppy once again, I grabbed my overnight bag and went to shower and put my nighty on

A lady who knows the ropes..will never be bound. ~Mae West
msW8ing is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to msW8ing For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2011, 01:30 AM   #2
msW8ing

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
lady
Relationship Status:
working on myself

msW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hym (Part 2 )

I came out of the bathroom and Sam was lying on the bed, propped up on pillows watching t.v. laying there in hys boxers and T-shirt I just sighed. Sam looked up at me and smiled so sweetly, “Well do you feel better now?” I just nodded and giggled. Without hesitation I slid in bed right up next to Sam as close as I could without lying on top of hym. Nuzzling into hys arms, laying my head on hys chest. It felt like those arms and that chest were made just for me. “Thank you Sam, Thank you for being the kind soul you are and rescuing me.” Looking into hys eyes, I could feel my heart beating faster, Hys lips touching mine, using hys tongue to part my lips, I could feel hys tongue exploring mine, my nipples hardening to hys touch, hys hands softly gliding down and caressing every curve of my body, I could feel my clit swelling and my panties getting wetter with every breath. I could feel myself grinding up into Sams hand. Sucking on hys tongue, I heard hym growl. Pulling hys mouth from mine, hy looked into my eyes, grinned and slowly took off my nighty, leaning over to my breasts, sucking my nipple into hys mouth, feeling the warmth of hys tongue, sent shock waves through my body straight down to my dripping wet pussy. I groaned and whimpered, as if it were too much pleasure and hy had only begun. Never before had a lover made me feel so much passion, becoming just a quivering mass at hys touch. My body was taking over. I had no control of it anymore. Running my hands down Sams back, feeling hys hard muscles flexing with hys every move just made me moan and whimper louder. Feeling hys hands sliding down my belly, between my thighs, thrusting up to meet hys touch, my entire body was aching for hym to take me. Sliding my soaked panties off, whispering into my ear, “Oh, you’re so ready for me babygirl.” Mustering up a whimper I buried my face into hys neck, “Oh my God Sam, just take me, I need to feel you inside me.” Growling loudly, sliding hys hand between my thighs, rubbing hys palm over my lips, my pussy aching, throbbing for hys touch, putting hys mouth to mine kissing me so passionately it took my breath away, I felt hys fingers sliding slowing inside me, using hys thumb to rub and tease my clit and hys fingers slid deep into my pussy. Gasping and whimpering louder, grinding into hys hand, each thrust into me becoming deeper and harder, my pussy grinding in rhythm of hys. Sucking hys tongue deeper into my mouth, I could feel a climax like I’ve never had in all my 40 years on this earth. Then as I felt hym pulling hys tongue out of my mouth, so were hys fingers pulling out of my throbbing pussy. “My God why? Why did you stop me?” I asked as I was gasping for air to speak. Hys eyes now almost glowing, grinning at me, “Not yet.” Was all hy said. Leaning into kiss me softly, sliding my fingers under hys T-shirt, “May I?” as I slid it off of hym. Kissing hys neck and sucking hys earlobe into my mouth, I could feel my pussy still throbbing and dripping wet as if hys fingers were still inside me, kissing across hys strong, hard shoulders, sliding my fingertips down hys stomach into hys boxers. I groaned with delight, “Mmmm, so hard and wanting me.” Feeling hym press hys hard body into me, I gently stroked hys hard cock. Kissing down hys stomach, hym rolling onto hys back, propping himself upon the pillows, so hy could watch me. I sat up, positioned myself between hys thighs, sitting on my knees, I tugged hys boxers off, caressing hys huge cock with my hands I leaned down and kissed the head, running my tongue in circles along the top, I heard hym groan, hys hips starting to move, looking up to hym for approval, hy smiled at me, slowing sucking the head of hys cock into my mouth, I could feel hym pushing up into my mouth, taking hys cock deep into my throat, I could hear Sam growling, it was the sweetest sound I’d ever heard, sounds of pleasure that I was giving hym. Sliding hys cock in and out of my mouth taking every inch of it into my throat, Sam thrusting up to meet me in rhythm, I could feel hys strong hand slide around the back of my head, gently grabbing a handful of my hair, as he was thrusting up to fuck my mouth harder and deeper now, I eagerly sucked hys cock in and out of my mouth, using my tongue gliding up and down hys cock as I slid my lips up and down, I could feel Sam tensing up as hy was getting ready to blow, hys grip on my hair more firm, I felt as if I couldn’t suck hard or deep enough, then hy stopped. I tried to keep sucking but hy pulled my head away. Looking up at hym, hy growled, “Get on.” Eagerly obeying, “Yes Syr.” Wrapping my hand around the base of hys cock, I straddled hym, slowly guiding hys cock inside of me, just the head at first, my pussy clamping onto hys cock, I leaned back holding myself up on one arm so Sam could see hys cock sliding in and out of me. With a deep thrust Sam lunged hys whole cock inside of me, my pussy throbbing so hard now, hy growled, “Let me in.” so swollen from hym finger banging me, I lunged into hym and hy thrusted up into me, finding our rhythm within seconds, fucking me harder and deeper with each thrust, I could feel hys orgasm building, getting ready to cum deep inside of me, me throbbing harder and faster around hys cock, I stopped this time, “What the hell are you doing?” Smiling at hym, I groaned, “let me get on my hands and knees Sam?” Grinning at me and panting he nodded. I quickly got on my hands and knees with my ass high in the air, I felt Sams hands, one on the top of my ass to steady hymself with, and the other sliding up and down inside the lips of my pussy, backing into hym as much as I could, “Please, please, fuck me, make me cum all over your cock.” With one deep hard thrust hys cock was deep inside of me, I gasped for air, I could feel every inch thrusting inside of my pussy, thrusting back into hym, I felt hys hands grabbing onto the back of my shoulders, as if bracing hymself, I begged, “Fuck me Sam, fuck me hard and fast, cum deep inside me.” Now fucking me so hard, Hym growling loudly, my pussy throbbing stronger around hys cock, holding hym inside of me so tight, feeling my climax grow with each thrust, “Oh my God Sam, I need to cum, I’m going to cum all over your cock.” Fucking harder and faster, I could feel beads of sweat falling onto my back from Sam, feeling hys grip on my shoulders get more firm with each thrust, hy buried hys cock so deep inside of me, my pussy clamping around hys cock holding onto it, I heard Sam let out the loudest growl yet, pressing hys groin into my ass cheeks, holding hys cock deep inside of me, I grind into hym, my pussy exploding around hys cock, throbbing, milking hys cock, Sam collapsed onto my back, my body quivering, electric bolts shooting through me. Feeling myself dripping down hys cock, running down my thighs, I was gasping for air. Pulling hys cock slowly of me was almost painful to let it go. We collapse onto the bed. Sam lying on top of me. I could feel hys heart beating so fast on my back. Hym kissing the back of my neck so softly, I couldn’t believe my clit was starting to swell again, sliding hys hand between my thighs again, feeling how dripping wet I was, “ Hmmm what’s this?” I just giggled. With one motion hy was upon hys knees and rolling me over onto my back. Spreading my legs apart, hy dove into my pussy before I could blink. Pulling my knees up into my chest, I could feel hys warm, soft tongue swirling on my clit, I thought there is no way I could cum again after being fucked so good. Sliding hys tongue into my pussy, I could feel myself throbbing around hys tongue as I was around hys cock just moments ago. Putting hys hands on the back of my thighs to push my knees up even further, sucking my clit into hys mouth, feeling my clit swell even more in hys mouth, whimpering and moaning. Taking the tip of hys tongue and flicking my clit making me jump and quiver with each flick, sliding hys hand down inside of my thigh, slowly putting hys finger inside of me and hy flicked my click in rhythm, faster and harder hy licked and fucked me, “Sam, I’ve never been fucked like this before.” Feeling hys fingers and hys tongue at the same time was enough to drive me over the edge. I could feel my orgasm building with each flick of hys tongue and thrust of hys fingers, feeling my pussy throbbing around hys fingers, clamping down around hys fingers and hy flicked my clit harder and faster, my body tensing up, I felt a shock wave come over me, my entire body as if having a seizure, I thought Oh My God, I’m having two orgasms at once, this has never happened before, my body beginning to quiver, “Sam fuck me, fuck me, Sam, I don’t know if I can take this.” Gasping for breath, my back arched, I felt the bed spinning, I began to black out from the orgasms being so intense. I began to buck and thrust into hym. Trying to crawl up the bed, hy sucked my clit into hys mouth so hard I couldn’t move. As I came harder I could feel my pussy clamped down around hys fingers so tight hy couldn’t move hys hand. My body quivering uncontrollably now, I could feel myself cumming all over hys hand. As my orgasm subsided, slowly hy pulled hys fingers out of me. Letting the suction off of my clit, then softly hys tongue flicking my clit until I stopped quivering. As I lay there having aftershocks I could hear Sam softly chuckling. Sliding hymself up my body, using hys shoulders to hold my thighs up as hy did. I felt hys huge cock lunging inside of me once again. I gasped. Grabbing hys forarms, looking into hys eyes I begged hym to fuck me again. Hys look was animalistic, thrusting hys cock deep inside of me, each thrust was deeper and harder, I was screaming for hym to fuck me harder and deeper. Seeing sweat run down hys forehead and droplets falling onto my tits. Hys grunting and growling getting louder with each thrust, never taking hys gaze off of me, almost as if hy was sucking my soul out of me into hys. Running my hands up and down hys back. Raking my nails, I couldn’t help it, felt too damn good, too intense, I began begging hym, “Sam, cum with me, I’m going to cum again, fuck I can’t believe I’m cumming again, cum deep inside me, please cum with me.” With one final deep, hard lunge inside of me, hy blew. As I throbbed and came all over hys cock, never taking hys stare off of me. Our eyes locked as we came together. This was the most intense orgasm I’ve ever had. Wrapping my arms around hys neck, sliding my legs off hys shoulders and wrapping them around hys waist we came for what seemed like hours. Collapsing on top of me covered in sweat, I loved the smell if hys sweat. With hys cock still inside me, still throbbing around it. Sam kissing my breasts slowly, “You know babygirl, your welcome to come on the road with me if you’d like”. I couldn’t believe what I heard. It was like one of those romance novels I made fun of so many times had come true for me. Finally Goddess had answered my prayers.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to msW8ing For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2011, 01:50 AM   #3
msW8ing

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
lady
Relationship Status:
working on myself

Default New Story Part 2

“You can just take me to Carry’s house; I don’t want to go home, it’s not any better there”. She looked at me out of the corner of her eyes, “Well then, would you like to go sit by the river instead”? I just nodded and smiled. Sitting in silence, I shivered, the night air was chilly but it felt so good. “Here, put my jacket on if you’re cold”. I wrapped her jacket around me; I could smell her on it. That scent was so soothing, it almost made me dizzy. I inhaled deeper, she chuckled at me. I could feel my face turn red; I didn’t know she was watching, I wasn’t even aware of what I was doing, made me laugh at myself too. Pulling up to the docks, she turned her truck off. “You sure it’s going to start again”? I laughed. Annie poked me in the side, smiled, “You girls are some silly creatures you know that”? “You ok kid”? I just moved myself closer to her; I don’t know why it just felt like what I needed to do. I put my head on her shoulder. “You’re my hero Annie, if it weren’t for you...” I started to sob again; she just put her arms around me, lifted my face by my chin, looked into my eyes, and gently kissed my tears. I tilted my head so she could kiss my mouth, I ached so much to kiss her full lips. She pulled back. “You better think about this before it goes any further Natalie. Make sure you know what you’re doing here”. I didn’t answer with words, I leaned into her, and pressed my lips on hers, it was like a shock going through my entire body, it was like nothing I’d ever felt before, I could feel things starting to tingle all over. We were in a full on French kiss, tongues entwined, my arms wrapped around her neck, her hands running over my body. It just felt so natural so right. Pulling back. She just looked into my eyes, those amazing gray eyes of hers, kissing my forehead, then each eyelid, each cheek, my nose, then a soft peck on my lips. “This is the first time you’ve ever kissed a girl isn’t it”? I stuttered trying to think, “Ummm, yeah why? Was it bad”? She chuckled. “No, no not at all”. She smiled at me, it just melted me. “Annie what’s a Dyke”? She looked at me startled for a minute and raised an eyebrow at me, “Me, Natalie, I guess I’m a Dyke. A girl, who loves girls, only dates girls and feels as if she should have been born a man, dresses, walks, talks and lives as a man”. I pondered her answer for a moment. “Well then, I love kissing you, and you were born a girl, so guess I’m a Dyke too”. Grinning so proud of myself. She laughed, shook her head, “Well not really, although you are a tomboy, your still a girl, I wouldn’t call you a Dyke”. I shook my head now, “Well I don’t care what you call me just as long as you keep kissing me like that”. She smiled really big this time, pulled me into her, moved my long blonde hair to the side, nuzzled into my neck and started to kiss me, it sent more shock waves through my whole body. Feeling her hands caress my body. The warmth of her lips and breath on my neck. It felt so natural so right. Nothing like kissing those stupid boys. I felt my body take over and respond to her every touch. As she kissed down my neck, my nipples hardened. She softly caressed my breasts. She growled so low. Sending intoxicating shock waves through my body. I was feeling my panties getting wet from the excitement. Annie slowly unbuttoned my cut offs...kissing down my belly…running her tongue around my belly button...made me giggle...my hands entwined in her hair...so soft...so thick...omg was there anything about Annie that wasn’t perfect? She stopped…looked up into my eyes…”Natalie, are you sure this is what you want? Do you know what you’re getting into”? Taking a deep breath...I could feel my cheeks flushing...”Yes Annie, I want this...I want you...more than I’ve ever wanted anything in my life”. She held my hand...gently pulling me out of the truck…reached behind the seat pulling out a blanket. She led me to a hidden spot under trees right on the river’s edge. I stood there mesmerized watching her silhouette in the moonlight...soft chiseled features...so carefully laying out the blanket…taking my hand...gently laying me down…laying next to me…I on my back…Annie propped up on one arm..Looking into my eyes…just took my breath away...feeling her body next to me...made me dizzy with desire…I ached for her to touch me..To kiss me again. She gently running her hand across my tummy...softly caressing my breasts...my body responding to her every touch…making me shiver and squirm...I had no control of my body...it was doing and feeling things I’d never known it could. Placing my hand on hers…stroking her handsome face with my other hand…sliding it behind her head...pulling her face into mine…touching my lips on hers…feeling her tongue in my mouth…made my hips grind…begging her to touch me…kissing so deeply…softly nibbling her bottom lip…my hand sliding up her big muscular arm to her shoulders..Down her back…under her shirt…the feel of her bare skin...it was almost too much for me...I began moaning...begging her to touch me...sliding her hand down my shorts….the feeling of her caloused hands made me want to explode..her gentle kisses and hot breath while making circles with her tongue down my belly was enough to drive me over the edge...my head swirling with emotions and thoughts I’d never known I was capable of…positioning herself to straddle my thighs between hers..She rose up...the sudden stop of it all jolted me back to reality…looking at her...confused and dazed, trying to catch me breath I asked...”What? Is everything ok? Why did you stop”?..Looking into my eyes…she spoke softly with her raspy voice...”Natalie, are you sure this is what you want to do”?...my gut instinct took over...reaching up to wrap my arms around her waist...pulling her down ontop of me...murming in her ear..”Yes...I want this...I want you more than I’ve ever wanted anything in my life”…she growled and smiled...made me giggle…kissing me deeply...so deeply...taking my breath away…my heart was about to beat out of my chest…she sat up on her knees…gently tugging at my cut offs…laying them on the blanket next to us…she began kissing my belly again..Sending me into a trance...my entire body was hers…every touch of her lips...her tongue...the softness of her warm breath...my body responding...I had no control..It was as magical and wonderful as I read in those mushy romance novels…feeling her sliding further down…kissing around my panties…hovering over my pussy...kissing my lips through my panties…my hips grinding in rhythm with her kisses and touch..moaning…murmuring for her to take me…telling her she owns me…these words made her growl much deeper and her kisses harder…figuring this out..My body aching for her…made me say things I’d never thought I had in my head…taking her knee...knudging my thighs apart…looking up into my eyes and grinning…slowly pulling my panties off…looking down at my pussy…it felt so natural so where I was meant to be…I wasn’t embarrassed or ashamed…my soul connecting with hers….kissing my inner thighs..Gently nibbling and sucking her way up and down each one slowly….making my body squirm with passion….kissing my pussy lips…nibbling...sucking them…I was so wet I couldn’t believe how this made me feel…my clit so hard it ached..I wasn’t sure what was happening with my body...my pussy…all I knew is I trusted Annie and it felt amazing…it felt natural and pure…running her tongue between my lips...flicking my hard clit..Made jump and moan…flicking my clit again...made me whimper and thrust my hips up to bring myself closer to hear mouth...my body begging for her touch again…gently spreading my pussy with her coulased fingertips…feeling her silky soft, warm tongue on my clit…making me beg her for more…pleading with her to not stop…my entire body feeling almost convulsive…every fiber like it was on fire…feeling myself wanting to explode through my clit…she sucked my clit into her mouth…taking one finger and slowly sliding it inside of me…I screamed with pleasure..not even realizing what my body was doing or what sounds I was making…thrusting myself into her with more aggression as she sucked harder on my clit…stroking her finger in and out of me…grabbing handfuls of her hair…holding her face in my pussy…thrusting myself into her…she began fucking me with her fingers..Driving me over the edge…my head spinning…I couldn’t breathe…my entire body was electrified….feeling this explosion inside of my pussy...my body trembling…whimpering...moaning…begging...pleading to never stop…then my entire body exploded….I had no control of it….convulsing…this feeling…the surge…never felt before….slowly softening…the tense of my muscles..Started relaxing…she stopping sucking my clit...began softly licking….slowly sliding her finger out of me...made me whimper and jerk…sliding her tongue inside of me…made my pussy throb harder…darting her tongue in and out of me…putting her hands behind my thighs..forcing my knees into my chest…making her tongue go deeper inside of me….making me beg more…faster and harder she fucked me with her tongue…making my body tense up once again…taking my breath away again…again I began to tremble and moan loudly…this time I was familiar with these feelings…reaching ..putting my hands on top of her hands holding my legs apart…she guided my right hand down to my clit…making me touch myself…I’d touched myself before..Many times...but it never even felt close to how this felt…placing her hand back onto my thigh...holding my legs far apart…darting her tongue in and out of me…I began rubbing my clit..I could see her watching…as I rubbed my clit for her...she fucked me harder with her tongue…this turned me on to the extreme…feeling the explosion building inside of me…forcing itself down to my pussy….my entire body tensing up…thrusting myself up into her…rubbing my clit harder and faster keeping in rhythm with her tongue darting in and out me…feeling myself throbbing around her tongue….feeling my clit throb under my finger…faster..Deeper...harder she plunged her tongue deep inside of me…making me whimper her name….thrusting...fucking…rubbing…my entire body once again exploding…I could feel my pussy juices squirting out of me…I had no idea a girl could squirt cum..but I didn’t care…I just knew it felt so good…my body didn’t betray me this time…it did what Annie wanted it to do…she commanded it…she controlled it..She made it react to her every touch...her every whim…collapsing...my body limp and weak...I lay on the blanket exposed...but not feeling vulnerable...just blissful…content…safe...for the first time in my life I felt safe…loved...wanted...these raw emotions running through me…Annie stretched herself on the blanket..On her back…pulling me to her…laying my head on her chest...wrapping myself as tightly around her as I could…wrapping her arms around me…kissing the top of my head…my emotions filling my head…I began to cry..But it wasn’t sad or hurt tears…”Natalie, babygirl, you alright? I didn’t hurt you did I”?...trying to fight back the tears...I managed to murmer...”No, No, Not at all Annie…in fact the total opposite...I’ve never felt so safe, wanted or loved before in my life..I’ve never known anyone that has given me happiness I don’t know why I’m crying I’m just a big ol’ cry baby I guess”…..lifting my head by my chin...making me look into her gray eyes…softly she kissed my nose...” Oh babygirl…those are tears of joy...tears of relief…just as the rain washes the land clean...making seeds grow...your tears now are washing the bad out of your soul..Making your heart grow”…those were the sweetest words I’d ever heard...burned into my memory…words I will never forget...words I will take to my death bed. Looking deep into her eyes...feeling as if she was entering my soul...”Annie I love you...I love you more than I’ve ever loved anyone or anything...I love you more tonight than I ever thought it possible to love anyone in a lifetime..You’re absolutely perfect to me...you’re my hero Annie...you make me feel so loved and so safe...is that stupid to say?”..Smiling at me…seeing tears begin in her eyes...this big tough, strong hero of mine...tearing up...confused me. Did I say something wrong...did I do something wrong…”Why are you crying? Should I have not said that? I’m sorry Annie”…Taking in a deep breath...seeing her swallow hard...softly murmering...”No, No my babygirl...you don’t understand...all my life I’ve been different...been an outcast...you’re the first person that has ever said those words to me…and I believe you…for the first time in my life I feel I belong”. Kissing her tears away. Stroking her thick soft hair. Laying there staring into each other’s eyes. No words would have done justice to what we were feeling. No more words needed to be said. We just knew. Our hearts...our souls...connected...entwined...became one that night.

The Following User Says Thank You to msW8ing For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2011, 01:51 AM   #4
msW8ing

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
lady
Relationship Status:
working on myself

Default New Story Part 1

I was 16, not like most the girls my age. I was very mature physically, emotionally and mentally. Quite statuesque I might say. 5’10”, blonde shoulder length hair and bright green eyes, nicely tanned from bucking hay all day for the farmers, job sucked but the pay was decent and I didn’t have to wear one of those humiliating uniforms at some greasy fast food place. I had no interest in boys for some reason that wasn’t obvious to me. Although we had a neighbor Pat, an older woman that rode a Harley, a beautiful midnight blue Harley, every time I heard that rumble coming down the street I’d jump up just to watch her, my mother and her fat snobbish friends would make nasty comments as they sat around blaming their ex husbands for their miserable lives and sucking them dry for alimony and child support, they laughed about that though. “There’s that Dyke again”. “Natalie get away from the window don’t attract attention to yourself with that Dyke”. And when I would get caught talking to her I would get punished for associating with “That Dyke”. I couldn’t understand why they had such a hate for such a nice woman. Being in such a small town in Idaho, people there just refused to accept anything or anyone that didn’t fit their cookie cutter lives. I didn’t feel like them. Whenever I’d see her I’d have odd feelings deep inside me. I tried to date boys like my friends did and it just didn’t feel right to me. My mother would prod me to date this one or that one because she liked his parents or he came from the “right family”. I didn’t care about all that. , this caused much stress and arguments within the household. I was walking home from the beach one Saturday afternoon and looked over to Pats house and my heart jumped into my throat, I froze, and for some odd reason I felt weak in the knees. There was a moving van in her driveway. My mother and her flock of bitches outside on the patio cackling like a bunch of old fat hens, “Natalie, get in the house, don’t you dare go over to that Dykes house”. Ignoring my mother’s screeching I walked up Pats driveway, running my hand along the side of moving van as I slowly walked up to her porch. She came outside and smiled to me.” Hey kid, it’s time for me to go. You’ve been so kind to this old hippie. Karma will repay you”. Not understanding really what she meant, I just looked her in the eyes, I could feel tears welling up inside of me, tears of sorrow for this kind, gentle woman that the whole town was so cruel to, “Yes Pat, and you are an amazing person, Karma will get those fat cackling bitches too”. She threw her head back and let out a big laugh. Winked at me, saddled up on her steel horse and I could feel the rumble of her bike deep into my soul as she rode off. I was so pissed at everyone in that town. Being startled back by my mother’s screech, “Natalie, get your ass in the house, I told you I did NOT want you associating with that Dyke biker trash”. I just walked past her clutch of cackling bitches not acknowledging them. I decided I in fact was going to that party my friends were talking about. So I gathered my clothes and jumped in the shower. I was still pissed off, letting the hot water rain over my body, I got to thinking, “How dare those fat bitches, they were the ones that ran Pat off, all because she was a “Dyke”? So what if she didn’t like men, hell I couldn’t blame her, I could relate to her. Standing in front of the mirror, wiping off the fog, I stood on the edge of the tub to see my entire body. Looking at my reflection, thinking, “Why do I have to be so tall? Why do I have to have big tits? And these long legs I used to kick Jason in the balls when he grabbed my big tits”. That thought made me burst into laughter. I finished getting dressed, cut off Levi shorts and a pink spaghetti strap tank top. Ran a brush through my hair, brushed my teeth, I was ready to run. As I walked past the patio table of fat bitches my mother screeched, “And just where do you think you’re going Dyke lover”? I just rolled my eyes and muttered, “Maybe if you all put down the Oreos long enough to drop a few rolls you wouldn’t be so bitter”. I knew I shouldn’t have mumbled that, it made those hens just start clucking even louder spewing nasty shit about me and lack of respect. Threats were being thrown of punishment. Charlotte, the most bitter and fattest of them, said,” And to think you filthy girl, dated MY Jason”. I spun around and glared at her, in a low growly voice I spoke mine, “Charlotte, YOUR son Jason is not only the smelliest, filthiest boy I have ever laid eyes on, he is the nastiest, slobberiest kisser, AND YOUR precious Jason grabbed my tits, came in his jeans from that and I am the one that kicked him in his balls”. As I walked away I could hear them clucking even louder, my mind wandering back to what Pat had said about Karma, made me laugh. Laughing even harder as I thought about,” who is going to cook and clean for the old fat hen tonight? Who will she take all her bitter hate out on with me gone”? I wasn’t quite sure as to where the party was but it was such a warm summer evening I didn’t mine wandering around, watching the fireflies play in the tall grass, lighting up the darkness with their little butts. I was mesmerized by this. I loved when the fireflies would come, sad when they died. Like everything of beauty that came here, this town would kill it. So deep in my thoughts I hadn’t noticed Mike and Carry pulling up alongside me. “Hey, what are ya doing walking around alone”? Carry hollered. She was already buzzed and well on her way to drunk. Made me laugh, although they were in their late 20’s and married, they were my best friends in this black hole of a town. All my friends were much older than I, although I do believe I was the most mature. “Looking for that party”. Mike smiled at me, “You look like you could use a party Natalie, come on hop in were heading there now”. Driving to the party, letting the wind blow on my face, blowing away the sadness I still held in my heart for Pat. Carry knew about Pat, and she sympathized with her as well. Being one of “those” girls that got pregnant at 16 in this town she knew what is was like to wear that Scarlett Letter. Pulling up to the “party house” as it was known by, I seen so many people there, some I knew and could stomach, some I couldn’t stomach and couple new faces. Walking up the sidewalk to the doorway, being whistled at and having lewd comments thrown at me did NOT impress me one bit. I ignored them, went where the keg was and got a beer. I just wanted to be numb, to not feel anything now. I was drinking to get drunk plain and simple. Even though I hated the taste of beer it was going down hard and fast. Getting buzzed fast, I figured I’d better go find Carry and check on her. She was standing in the corner of the living room talking with some guy I’d never seen before. I figured he was hitting on her; she was a natural beauty, long dark hair, deep brown doe eyes, and a figure to blow your mind. “Oh shit Natalie, stop thinking about her like that, she’s your best friend what’s wrong with you, you freak”. I walked over and softly bumped her hip with mine. “Hey, what’s going on”? Carry giggled, “Ummm, Natalie I want you to meet my new friend”. She hesitated a moment, looked at me with an evil grin, “Ummm Annie, this is my friend Natalie”. Then she giggled some more. I wasn’t too sure what it was all about but I was going to find out. I smiled at Annie, “Pleasure to meet you; you’re not from around here so in my book that’s already points in your favor, excuse us for a minute”. As I grabbed Carry’s arm and pulled her into the kitchen. She was laughing hysterically at this point. “Carry? Carry? What the hell is this all about”? She sheepishly looked into my eyes and whispered with nasty whiskey breath, “That’s Annie, she is very curious about you my little friend, Annie was asking a lot of questions about you”. She giggled again. My head was spinning. “Why would she be asking about me? Who the hell is she? Where did she come from?” I was going to have to ask. I peeked around the kitchen doorway into the living room, there she stood, same height as me, nice build, masculine not at all feminine like Carry, wearing faded levis, I could see where her wallet had worn it’s way to a white outline in her back pocket, nice back pockets at that, a faded Ozzie T-shirt and boots. She had such a boyish charm about her, light brown wavy hair, short like the boys wore it. I noticed she had the deepest gray eyes, I’d never seen gray eyes before, they were mesmerizing to me like the fireflies. I couldn’t stop looking. Annie looked over at me, felt as if she were looking right through me. I ducked back inside the kitchen. I couldn’t look back at her, I was frozen. Where the hell did Carry go. I looked everywhere for her. I walked the hallway to the bedrooms, slowly opening doors looking for her, knocking on the bathroom door. No answer. I had to pee anyhow; I went into the bathroom shut the door. Right in the mid-stream, a big ol’ guy walked in. “Hey, asshole I’m using it”. I growled. He looked at me like I was prime rib, very scary. I could have sworn I’d locked that door. He slammed the door shut, and then locked it. “You’re a pretty young lady”. I’d pulled my shorts up and buttoned them. “Yeah, well you’re a smelly, greasy pig, let me out”. He was huge, outweighed me by at least 100 pounds and stood a good 6 inches taller. Scruffy unbrushed wirey red haired freak. I screamed as loud as I could for help but the music was so loud no one could hear me. I felt nauseas and overheated from fear. “Fight or Flight” is what they called it in class. I stood my ground. Still screaming for help. He just stood there blocking the door, had me cornered between the tub and toilet, he grabbed my shoulders hard, tried to kiss me, I spit in his face, screaming and crying hysterically now. I struggled as hard as I could. “Come on Natalie think, think”. I struggled enough to reach a can of Aqua Net sitting on the counter, I grabbed it and sprayed it into his eyes. He bent over and starting rubbing his eyes, I reach over him and tried to unlock the door, still screaming and sobbing hysterically, as I reached for the door it thrust open with so much force splinters of wood flew past my face. I saw an arm reach around me through my tears it was so blurry, grab that asshole by his shirt and pull him into the hallway. I sat on the edge of the tub sobbing into the hand towel trying not to throw up. I heard male voices yelling,” get him off, he’s going to kill him”. I could hear another voice, “He was trying to rape her”. Then I could see through my tears four of the men were dragging the assholes unconscious body out of the hallway to where I didn’t know nor did I care. I buried my face back in the towel, I felt a presence sit next to me, I could smell familiar cologne, and then softly speaking, “Are you alright”? I could feel a soft touch on my knee, as if to tell me I was safe now. I was starting to calm down enough, lowering the towel from my face so I could make out who my hero was, it was Annie. Annie was the “he” that heard my cries for help, the “he” that kicked in the bathroom door, the “he” that pulled that bastard out of the bathroom and beat him unconscious. Annie was my hero. Looking into her eyes, so full of concern, I could see the warrior that was her soul. She gently placed her hand on my cheek, wiping away my tears. I just fell into her, nuzzling my face into her neck. “Shhhh Natalie, your safe now. I won’t let anyone harm you”. For the first time in my life I felt like a girl, not a tomboy, a real, weak, feminine girl. Sniffling I managed to murmur into her chest, “ Thank you, thank you so much, he was going to, he was trying to”. She put her arms around me, “Shhhh, he’s gone now. Come on your getting out of here to. You’re coming with me”. She helped me to my feet, putting her arm around me, taking my hand with hers, she led me out of the house down the sidewalk, “Fucking Dyke” some guy said as we walked by. I didn’t respond, but why would he be calling me a Dyke? Wait, wait a minute he was calling Annie a Dyke. Annie just whispered to me, “Ignore it, let’s just get you out of here, this is no place for such a young girl”. She led me to an old beat up Ford pickup truck, rusted, dented, but to me at that very moment it was the most awesome truck I’d ever seen. She opened the driver door, I just looked at her like an idiot, she said, “The passenger door don’t open, you’ll have to slide on over”. I jumped up in the cab and slid over to the passenger side. It took a few times of turning the key before it wanted to start. Poor old truck. Annie rubbed the dashboard and was talking sweet to it, made me giggle, she just looked over at me and winked and grinned, made me melt. It started. It ran like it was sick, coughing and sputtering. “Now, where do you live Ms. Natalie”? I didn’t want to go home; I did not want to deal with the fat old hen.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to msW8ing For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2011, 02:51 AM   #5
msW8ing

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
lady
Relationship Status:
working on myself

Default New Story "Daddy"

Driving home from work, my cell phone rings. “Daddy” on my screen. Instantly smiling I answer, “ Hiya Handsome”. Your voice melts me, “Baby I’m at O/our place, don’t go home meet me here”. Feeling the anxiousness swelling inside of me. Getting excited and flushed at knowing what “O/our place” was and what happens there. “Yes, Daddy, do You want me to stop and pick anything up”? My palms sweating on the steering wheel, the knowing, the excitement. “Just bring you to Me”. Smiling so big my cheeks hurt. “ Yes, Lover on my way”. Driving like a maniac to get there, hearing that growl in Your voice, made me ever so anxious to get there. Pulling into the parking lot of O/our place. A nice hotel, the honeymoon suite, the first place You ever made love with me. Flashing back to that night, the first night I gave myself to You completely and utterly. You own my soul, my heart and never even for a moment leave my thoughts. Remembering that first touch how it made my skin tingle, that first kiss so passionate and deep it took my breath away. Lost in those thoughts I almost walked past the room. Knocking on the door, my heart about to pound out of my chest waiting for You to answer. Hearing You unlock it..slowly opening the door..i look up and see that look in Your eyes..i love that look in Your eyes…that animalistic..craving..hunger for me look…that look instantly turns me into a quivering mass..looking into my eyes..”Hi My baby”. Grabbing me, pulling me into the room..one arm around me..closing the door with other..You wrap both Your strong arms around me..pulling me as close into You as possible..nuzzling myself into Your neck…inhaling Your intoxicating scent as deep into my soul as I can..”Mmmmm I can’t get enough of You my Daddy”. Your scent as always instantly makes my clit hard and my pussy wet. Running Your hands across my waist…grabbing my chin in Your hand..lifting my head to look into my eyes..slowly pressing Your mouth to mine…kissing me so deeply and passionately..making my knees weak..Your kisses always make my knees weak…You look into my eyes..”Baby there is a package in the bathroom waiting for you..take your shower (You know I always love a hot shower after work ever thoughtful of me You are) then open the package”. Lost in your eyes I nod and smile..”Yes Daddy”. As I turn to walk into the bathroom..You smack my ass and growl..makes me giggle as I shake my ass at you while I walk into the bathroom there on the counter is my overnight bag…”Awww Daddy you are to good to me, You thought of everything, how did I get so lucky”?..smiling at you as I close the bathroom door. Looking at the package on the other counter with a big purple bow..thinking to myself, “ Awww He knows my favorite color is purple..He really is to good to me”. Running the ends of the bow through my fingers..thinking I want to open it now..but i can’t.. Daddy told me to open it AFTER my shower. *sigh* Curiosity is killing me i wanna open it so bad. But i don’t I’m a good girl and do as Daddy tells me. Opening my overnight bag..taking out my shower supplies my Daddy packed up for me..He knows me better than i know myself..my every need. “I don’t hear the water running..you best not be picking in that package until after your shower”. i giggle, see He knows me. “No Daddy i’m unpacking my stuff..i’m not peeking even though i really really want to”. i turn the water on..get undressed and step into the shower…washing away the stress of my day…still thinking about that package…while drying off i couldn’t take my eyes off that package…i walk over to the counter…every so carefully untieing the beautiful purple ribbon…i want to save it..the card attatched simply says…”For my girl”…smiling..i love when He calls me His…my hands shaking with excitement…slowly pulling the lid off….i start to cry at what i see..tears of joy, happiness, finally feeling i’m home..i am home within His heart…a soft, silky new nighty..lacey and delicate..oh how i love how these things make me feel..the look on Daddy’s face when He sees me wearing these lovely things…I carefully take it out of the box…slipping it over my head…fidgeting with it to make it look just right on me…spraying perfume on myself..and a quick spray on my pussy…He loves when my scent mixes with my perfume…brushing my hair…fixing my make up…i want to look perfect for Him…butterflies in my stomach, my heart pounding out of my chest…my breath quickening as i reach for the doorknob…i open the door and stand in the entrance…looking at You for Your approval…You smile and growl…looks so sexy on you My baby…beaming with pride because i make You happy and i make You growl….Your sitting the lounge chair…”Come here My baby”…smiling i saunter over to You..standing in front of you…”Thank You Daddy..it’s gorgeous…i love it…do You like it on me”?....holding out Your hand..i put my hand in Yours..You pull me onto Your lap…straddling Your lap..my arms around Your shoulders…leaning in to kiss You…parting my lips with Your tongue…O/our tongues entertwining…pushing myself into You…i feel your hard cock against my pussy…(i love that Your all strapped and ready for me)..prrrring in Your ear…”i feel that You really approve of this outfit”….leaning back a bit to expose my breasts to You..running Your hands up my waist to touch them….my nipples harden instantly at Your touch…reaching inside of my nighty…Gently pinching my nipples between Your fingers…making me gasp and moan…grinding my pussy into Your cock….looking into Your eyes….touching my lips to Yours…kissing You softly..running the tip of my tongue across Your lips….darting my tongue in and out of Your mouth…You slowly put Your tongue into my mouth…sucking on Your tongue..while grinding my pussy onto Your cock and sucking Your tongue..i can feel Your breath deepening…Your growling…feeling the pleasure i give You makes my pussy dripping wet and throb…sliding myself down between Your thighs…reaching for Your tie on Your robe…looking up You for Your approval…You smile at me..rub the side of my face with the back of Your hand…i untie Your robe..exposing Your hard cock …smiling at You….slowly i begin kissing the head of Your cock..running my tongue around the head…i hear Your groans…slowly sucking Your huge cock into my mouth…long deep strokes in and out of my mouth…sucking every inch of Your cock into my mouth and throat…i feel Your hand at the back of my head…the excitement boiling inside of me…eager for what’s about to happen…You grab a handful of my hair and push my head down into your crotch…forcing Your stiff cock deep into my throat…i feel Your hips grinding into me…eagerly sucking Your cock..deeper and harder…You get a firm grip on my hair…my mouth sliding up and down Your cock deeper and faster..Your moans getting louder and louder….i feel your body tense..Your getting ready to cum deep into my throat..eagerly i suck every inch of Your cock..i can feel Your orgasm…You slowly release Your grip on my hair…pulling my mouth off Your cock…looking up at You…adoring that look on Your face…Your eyes sparkling….standing up…standing before You…i straddle Your lap…grasping Your cock in my hand..guiding it inside of my pussy….sliding myself onto Your cock..burying it deep inside of me..gasping with the initial thrust…holding onto Your shoulders…looking into Your eyes….sliding myself up and down on Your cock…”Fuck me Daddy, fuck me hard and deep..fuck me like only You can”….You grab my waist..”Stop, get on the bed..on your hands and knees”..startled for a second…my head dizzy from pleasure…slowly i raise myself off of Your cock…walk over to the bed…climb onto it on my hands and knees…looking over my shoulder at You kneeling behind me…i feel Your hands grabbing onto my hips…”Raise your ass higher for Me baby”….obeying i raise my ass high in the air…”Spread your legs wider for Me”…again obeying i spread my legs wider…running Your finger up and down inside my pussy lips…teasing, rubbing my swollen throbbing clit…sliding Your thumb inside of me..”Mmmm My baby is so wet and ready for Me”…”Yes, Daddy..my pussy is so wet and throbbing for You..please Daddy fuck me..fuck me hard and deep..i need to feel You inside of me”. Rubbing the head of Your cock up and down inside of my pussy….slowly You put the head in..teasing me..making me beg for Your hard cock…making me whimper with every stroke…You slowly put just the head in…driving me insane with want and desire…making me beg more..”Please, Please..Oh god..i need to feel You inside of me…my pussy is aching for Your cock Daddy”…with one hard thrust You bury Your entire cock deep inside of me..making me gasp and scream…omg it feels amazing..i love having You inside of me..pleading with You..”Fuck me, harder..yes, yes, please..fuck me deeper..bury Your cock inside of me..fuck me Daddy..fuck me like only You can..please..make me cum all over Your huge cock Daddy”…You fuck me faster and deeper as i beg louder..Your growls deepen…my screams and pleads louder..O/our bodies slamming into each other…sweat running down Your back..beads of sweat from Your forehead dripping onto my back…pushing myself against each and every one of Your thrusts into me..reaching forward You grab a handful of my hair..as if it were reigns…spanking my ass with Your other hand..glowing red impressions of Your hand on my ass… as You fuck me deep and hard…” Daddy i’m gonna cum all over Your cock..please Daddy may i cum on Your cock”? Trying to fight back my orgasm waiting for Your permission…”Yes, baby..cum all over My cock while i blow My wad deep inside of you”…groaning louder…moaning..me screaming…omg my entire body convulsing…my pussy throbbing around Your cock so hard..You can barely pull it out of me with each thrust my pussy gripping harder onto Your cock..fucking me fast and deeper…my body quivering from my massive orgasm…feeling You thrusting Your cock in and out of me as I cum all over Your cock..hearing your moans and growls get deeper…pulling my hair harder..spanking my ass..i know Your getting ready to blow…together at the same moment W/we cum…O/our bodies entwining into each other…exploding in dual orgasms…I collapse onto the bed..You collapse on top of me…feeling Your body on my back..both soaked in sweat…You slide off of me…laying next to me..You roll onto Your back…grabbing my chin to look into my eyes..”Come here baby, lay on My chest”. Eagerly i climb up to You…laying my head on Your chest..purring…wrapping my arms around You….Your arms around me…feeling so safe and secure in Your arms..knowing as long as they are wrapped around me nothing in the world can get me…W/we drift off into slumber…and in my dreams..W/we are making love.

The Following User Says Thank You to msW8ing For This Useful Post: