Old 10-26-2011, 08:18 PM   #1
xxzalciaiomenxx

How Do You Identify?:
Dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her/She/sugarbear!
Relationship Status:
In a relationship with the love of my life

xxzalciaiomenxx Has the BEST Reputationxxzalciaiomenxx Has the BEST Reputationxxzalciaiomenxx Has the BEST Reputationxxzalciaiomenxx Has the BEST Reputationxxzalciaiomenxx Has the BEST Reputationxxzalciaiomenxx Has the BEST Reputationxxzalciaiomenxx Has the BEST Reputationxxzalciaiomenxx Has the BEST Reputationxxzalciaiomenxx Has the BEST Reputationxxzalciaiomenxx Has the BEST Reputationxxzalciaiomenxx Has the BEST Reputation
Wink Afternoon delight...1st time posting

All day long I have waited for her to come home, my cock throbbing, rock hard in anticipation thinking of that sweet sexy mouth, her succulent pussy, and that tight little ass. I've stroked myself through my pants countless times debating on jacking myself for the release I so urgently crave or waiting for her.
The door opens, and in she walks. She is so sexy, so incredibly beautiful that I am in awe just looking at her. She walks over to me, her tits straining against the tight material of her shirt. "I've missed you" she says as she leans in and lightly kisses me, the very tip of her tongue darting out and licking the corner of my lips. Every ounce of will power I have is taken to refrain from taking her right then and there, giving into my desires, ripping at her clothes and using her just how I want. Reaching down, she rubs her hands across the bulge in my jeans, "Mmmm" she purrs, "I can see you've missed me too." She knows exactly what she is doing to me, knows just how bad I want her, knows the control she has over me.
She continues to stroke me, leaning in as she whispers in my ear, "I've thought about this cock all day, the things it can do to me, the way that only you know how to please me." she tightens her grip on my rock hard cock causing me to moan out as I feel myself pulse in her hand. Pulling her hand away she looks at me with that wicked little grin that I know so very well. She leans in, kissing my neck, flicking her tongue over my flesh, teasing me she begins to bite at my shoulders, lightly at first, nipping then harder as she hears my breath coming in ragged little gasps. She kisses me then, forcing her tongue roughly into my mouth, hunger and passion evident in her every move. She pulls away suddenly and drops to her knees, looking up at me she says, "there's something much better I would rather do with my mouth."
Placing her hands on my thighs she leans in and begins to nuzzle my cock through the material, she kisses along the length of me, opening her mouth and sucking the head of my cock through my pants. Her hands move to my belt, working quickly, button and zipper follow and she's reaching in and freeing my cock from my briefs. She clasps her hands around my cock, leaning in she kisses the head, teasing me as she looks up at me. Her lips; red, warm, and wet, part and I moan out as my cock is taken into her mouth. She sucks me, hard and deep, swirling her tongue over my shaft and she takes my full length down her throat. I begin to move my hips with her rhythm, pulling my cock just to the point of falling from her mouth, then back in again. Long, smooth strokes watching my cock glisten as it glides over her lips. I love the look of her mouth stretching around me, my fists are in her hair, pulling her into me, I hold my cock against the back of her throat for a moment, relishing in the feel of her mouth on me. I start to thrust, slowly at first, she allows me to take over, using her, as I moan in pleasure. "Mmmm" I growl, my voice deep, filled with lust, "that's it slut, suck my cock" I can feel the lust growing inside as I fuck her mouth, loving the feel of her moaning against my cock. My thrusts become wild, hard, and fast as I lose all control and let that primal animal instinct take over. I'm no longer being gentle, I no longer care about anything but my need to cum in this sexy mouth. My body begins to tremble, and I can feel my orgasm building as I force my cock in and out of her mouth. Her hands go to my ass, nails digging in, flesh pierced as she pulls me closer, my strokes shorter now, the head of my cock hitting the back of her throat, she never gags, just takes my cock like she was made to have it deep in her throat. Her face is buried in my crotch now, I look down and see her looking up at me, the need, the hunger filling her eyes, this is all it takes, I begin to cum. I cry out, my head falling back as I thrust short little strokes in her mouth, my orgasm ravaging my body, my legs weak and my body shuddering. My hands fall from her hair, releasing her, she doesn't remove her mouth, she sucks me slowly, deliberately for a moment before pulling back and letting my cock fall from her mouth, softly resting against her breasts. She looks up at me, dizzy with desire, eyes filled with lust, licks her lips with just the tip of her tongue. She stands, leaning into me and kisses me deeply, her tongue probing, dancing against mine. I kiss her back, my breathing begins to return to normal. Pulling back,she looks into my eyes and says with a sexy little grin "Now I want that cock in my wet swollen pussy" My cock begins to stir, growing hard at her words....I'm always ready for more...........
And builds a Heaven in Hell's despair.

-WILLIAM BLAKE
xxzalciaiomenxx is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to xxzalciaiomenxx For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2011, 08:51 PM   #2
Nurse Darlin

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-agressive at times
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her/babygirl
Relationship Status:
Never been more in love with my Sugarbear!

Nurse Darlin Has the BEST ReputationNurse Darlin Has the BEST ReputationNurse Darlin Has the BEST ReputationNurse Darlin Has the BEST ReputationNurse Darlin Has the BEST ReputationNurse Darlin Has the BEST ReputationNurse Darlin Has the BEST ReputationNurse Darlin Has the BEST ReputationNurse Darlin Has the BEST ReputationNurse Darlin Has the BEST ReputationNurse Darlin Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxzalciaiomenxx View Post
All day long I have waited for her to come home, my cock throbbing, rock hard in anticipation thinking of that sweet sexy mouth, her succulent pussy, and that tight little ass. I've stroked myself through my pants countless times debating on jacking myself for the release I so urgently crave or waiting for her.
The door opens, and in she walks. She is so sexy, so incredibly beautiful that I am in awe just looking at her. She walks over to me, her tits straining against the tight material of her shirt. "I've missed you" she says as she leans in and lightly kisses me, the very tip of her tongue darting out and licking the corner of my lips. Every ounce of will power I have is taken to refrain from taking her right then and there, giving into my desires, ripping at her clothes and using her just how I want. Reaching down, she rubs her hands across the bulge in my jeans, "Mmmm" she purrs, "I can see you've missed me too." She knows exactly what she is doing to me, knows just how bad I want her, knows the control she has over me.
She continues to stroke me, leaning in as she whispers in my ear, "I've thought about this cock all day, the things it can do to me, the way that only you know how to please me." she tightens her grip on my rock hard cock causing me to moan out as I feel myself pulse in her hand. Pulling her hand away she looks at me with that wicked little grin that I know so very well. She leans in, kissing my neck, flicking her tongue over my flesh, teasing me she begins to bite at my shoulders, lightly at first, nipping then harder as she hears my breath coming in ragged little gasps. She kisses me then, forcing her tongue roughly into my mouth, hunger and passion evident in her every move. She pulls away suddenly and drops to her knees, looking up at me she says, "there's something much better I would rather do with my mouth."
Placing her hands on my thighs she leans in and begins to nuzzle my cock through the material, she kisses along the length of me, opening her mouth and sucking the head of my cock through my pants. Her hands move to my belt, working quickly, button and zipper follow and she's reaching in and freeing my cock from my briefs. She clasps her hands around my cock, leaning in she kisses the head, teasing me as she looks up at me. Her lips; red, warm, and wet, part and I moan out as my cock is taken into her mouth. She sucks me, hard and deep, swirling her tongue over my shaft and she takes my full length down her throat. I begin to move my hips with her rhythm, pulling my cock just to the point of falling from her mouth, then back in again. Long, smooth strokes watching my cock glisten as it glides over her lips. I love the look of her mouth stretching around me, my fists are in her hair, pulling her into me, I hold my cock against the back of her throat for a moment, relishing in the feel of her mouth on me. I start to thrust, slowly at first, she allows me to take over, using her, as I moan in pleasure. "Mmmm" I growl, my voice deep, filled with lust, "that's it slut, suck my cock" I can feel the lust growing inside as I fuck her mouth, loving the feel of her moaning against my cock. My thrusts become wild, hard, and fast as I lose all control and let that primal animal instinct take over. I'm no longer being gentle, I no longer care about anything but my need to cum in this sexy mouth. My body begins to tremble, and I can feel my orgasm building as I force my cock in and out of her mouth. Her hands go to my ass, nails digging in, flesh pierced as she pulls me closer, my strokes shorter now, the head of my cock hitting the back of her throat, she never gags, just takes my cock like she was made to have it deep in her throat. Her face is buried in my crotch now, I look down and see her looking up at me, the need, the hunger filling her eyes, this is all it takes, I begin to cum. I cry out, my head falling back as I thrust short little strokes in her mouth, my orgasm ravaging my body, my legs weak and my body shuddering. My hands fall from her hair, releasing her, she doesn't remove her mouth, she sucks me slowly, deliberately for a moment before pulling back and letting my cock fall from her mouth, softly resting against her breasts. She looks up at me, dizzy with desire, eyes filled with lust, licks her lips with just the tip of her tongue. She stands, leaning into me and kisses me deeply, her tongue probing, dancing against mine. I kiss her back, my breathing begins to return to normal. Pulling back,she looks into my eyes and says with a sexy little grin "Now I want that cock in my wet swollen pussy" My cock begins to stir, growing hard at her words....I'm always ready for more...........
Fuck baby! You better have that cock ready for me tomorrow! I'm going to eat you up!!!!
and at times hard to handle.
But if you can't handle me at my worst,
then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
- Marilyn Monroe
Nurse Darlin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nurse Darlin For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2012, 01:16 AM   #3
Cid

How Do You Identify?:
ultra femme princess
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, lady..whichever
Relationship Status:
waiting for the right one

Thanked 2,731 Times in 632 Posts
Cid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST Reputation

So do we get to hear the rest?

btw...OMG! Awesome...

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass,
it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Cid is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Cid For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2012, 03:10 AM   #4
chrisbutch

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Relationship Status:
single

chrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputation

Great story! Gave me a hard on dude! Write some more

Tags
erotica