Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Religion, Spirituality, Mysticism

Old 10-16-2011, 10:48 PM   #1
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Thanked 11,145 Times in 2,755 Posts
Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation
Default The Vibrations Thread

I had no idea what to call this thread so there it is but I wanted to create a safe place for spiritually minded people to talk about things like meditation, clearing negative energy and entities, vibrations and how to raise them, opening up your third eye etc...So if you believe that we are spiritual beings having a human experience then this is the place for you.

Now when I charge my chakras at night I do a meditation by relaxing my body parts counting down from 10 for each one to make sure they are completely relaxed. I go from my feet, to my calves and knees then up to my thighs etc... I have the hardest time with my face, my eye brow area is very tense. Once that's done I visualize my chakras and charge them 1 by 1. I find that this keeps me very grounded and helps me deal with negative energy and negative people better.

I'm a Soul Rebel

http://wannabereverend.wordpress.com/

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.
Ebon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Ebon For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2011, 11:48 PM   #2
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,130 Times in 6,413 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Fabulous thread. I'm braindead right now but I wanted to bookmark this. I'll be back.
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2011, 10:13 AM   #3
foxyshaman

How Do You Identify?:
spiritually minded dirt dog

Thanked 2,593 Times in 663 Posts
foxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputation

subscribing. I will be back when I have a bit more time.

Great Idea Ebon.

Muriel Strode
foxyshaman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to foxyshaman For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2011, 01:08 PM   #4
Nat

How Do You Identify?:
bigender
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatevs
Relationship Status:
in a relationship

Thanked 13,993 Times in 2,594 Posts
Nat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST Reputation

I'm excited for this thread. I do mostly guided meditations, though I can't go as deep as I did when I wasn't on my adhd meds.

I really enjoy Ariel's meditations - some are more specifically pagan than others.

I also like the meditations found in his witch's primer:

This one is really fabulous to me (and chakra related) http://traffic.libsyn.com/witchcraft/Rainbow_Power.mp3

I think he asks you to do the grounding and centering and orb of power meditations before doing it. I will generally do these on my own (instead of listening) and then listen to the rainbow meditation.

- Bjork

What is to give light must endure burning.

-Viktor Frankl
Nat is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nat For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2011, 01:21 PM   #5
Greyson
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine/Non-Binary
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy (Pronounced He)
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,163 Times in 2,006 Posts
Greyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST Reputation

Thanks for starting this thread Ebon. I am not the best at meditation. I do try. I like to connect with "The Thing Itself" in the early morning hours. When it is still dark and quiet. I can hear, feel and see the present and presence much more clearly.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Greyson For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2011, 01:52 PM   #6
Artdecogoddess

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She - but read me however!
Relationship Status:
Blissfull!

Artdecogoddess Has the BEST ReputationArtdecogoddess Has the BEST ReputationArtdecogoddess Has the BEST ReputationArtdecogoddess Has the BEST ReputationArtdecogoddess Has the BEST ReputationArtdecogoddess Has the BEST ReputationArtdecogoddess Has the BEST ReputationArtdecogoddess Has the BEST ReputationArtdecogoddess Has the BEST ReputationArtdecogoddess Has the BEST ReputationArtdecogoddess Has the BEST Reputation

Subscribing so I can listen, read and learn.

General question ....

Is it possible to be too in the moment? Is that the same as being present?
Also - if this is not the right space for asking these questions-my apologies in advance.

xo
ADG
Artdecogoddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 01:59 PM   #7
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyson View Post
Thanks for starting this thread Ebon. I am not the best at meditation. I do try. I like to connect with "The Thing Itself" in the early morning hours. When it is still dark and quiet. I can hear, feel and see the present and presence much more clearly.
I'm not either my mind goes every which way. I think the intention to connect with "The Thing Itself" is very helpful even if it's just for a couple minutes. I know when I first started meditated I could only stay clear my thoughts for a couple of minutes at a time.

I'm a Soul Rebel

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ebon For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2011, 07:49 PM   #8
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Default Earth Groaning

So people around the world have been hearing this sound all around them, this one and the one that sounds like a train but I can't really hear that one in the videos. I believe it's momma e's plates shifting before an earthquake. I kind of like it though. Sounds like a whale too. This video is from Denmark.

I'm a Soul Rebel

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ebon For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2011, 07:55 PM   #9
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,958 Times in 13,923 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

About a year ago I went to see this guy in a small concert. We all laid down on the big wooden floor and just listened, the vibration was so loud in my chest I thought the room was shaking! It was incredible!

girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2011, 08:02 PM   #10
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajun_dee View Post

About a year ago I went to see this guy in a small concert. We all laid down on the big wooden floor and just listened, the vibration was so loud in my chest I thought the room was shaking! It was incredible!

Wow I bet that was intense. That's pretty cool.

I'm a Soul Rebel

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ebon For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2011, 08:33 PM   #11
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,958 Times in 13,923 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebon View Post
Wow I bet that was intense. That's pretty cool.

it was, the room was in the basement of a Energy and Yoga center so being that close to the Earth and in that sort of setting, wow. My throat was sore and I got a headache it was so strong, but wow was it worth it!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2011, 08:37 PM   #12
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajun_dee View Post

it was, the room was in the basement of a Energy and Yoga center so being that close to the Earth and in that sort of setting, wow. My throat was sore and I got a headache it was so strong, but wow was it worth it!
Did it help you spiritually? How did it feel after besides the headache and the throat being sore? Did it help you overcome things or remove blocks? You don't have to get into detail if you don't want to I'm just really curious. I meditate to binaural beats sometimes and it helps me focus better.

I'm a Soul Rebel

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ebon For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2012, 09:55 PM   #13
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Smile

Light and Love everyone.

I'm a Soul Rebel

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ebon For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2012, 10:17 AM   #14
foxyshaman

How Do You Identify?:
spiritually minded dirt dog

Thanked 2,593 Times in 663 Posts
foxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputation

Ebon,

Thought provoking. Thank you for sharing. She has a melodic voice.

Muriel Strode
foxyshaman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to foxyshaman For This Useful Post:
Old 08-02-2012, 09:57 PM   #15
mariamma

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,116 Times in 281 Posts
mariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputationmariamma Has the BEST Reputation

I have a theory about many people saying they were Cleopatra. I also believe the previous theory about her being an archetypal figure in the psychic residue of modern culture.
Our soul/aura/Ki field is felt as a vibrational field. This vibrational field is emitted from the action of hormones and neurotransmitters. Depending on what a person is thinking/feeling/doing and the intensity of what said person is thinking/feeling/doing, you will occasionally have pieces of your soul (not spirit, spirit is different) break off. There may be hundreds of soul pieces of an individual (animal or person since animals have the same hormones we do) existing in our world.
I also believe that soul pieces are attached to the flesh of a person. Household dust is about 90% human skin which is why people will report seeing ghosts during house remodeling.
Anyways, I hope this thread comes back to life.

Last edited by mariamma; 08-02-2012 at 09:58 PM. Reason: head was in the wrong place
mariamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 05:18 PM   #16
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Tried to use the black tourmaline to meditate and astral project by putting it on my third eye. As soon as I put it on my head I got a headache. Then I found out today that it totally blocks the 3rd eye and it goes on the base chakra.

I'm a Soul Rebel

The Following User Says Thank You to Ebon For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2011, 05:45 AM   #17
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
BBW. Unique femininity that does not encompass the western paradigm.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:
Single, Happy, not Desparate or Looking, but Open to Possibilities...

Thanked 6,035 Times in 1,617 Posts
1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebon View Post
Tried to use the black tourmaline to meditate and astral project by putting it on my third eye. As soon as I put it on my head I got a headache. Then I found out today that it totally blocks the 3rd eye and it goes on the base chakra.
Try these two books: The Crystal Bible: A Definitive Guide to Crystals: The Definitive Guide to Over 200 Crystals (Godsfield Bible Series) [Paperback]
The Crystal Bible: v. 2: Featuring Over 200 Additional Healing Stones. By Judy Hall. My Cousin has used these books for references for his patients when doing Reiki.

Amazon sell them.....I hope this helps!

1QuirkyKiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 1QuirkyKiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2011, 04:42 PM   #18
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

I'm a Soul Rebel

Old 10-29-2011, 04:45 PM   #19
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,628 Times in 3,979 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

catch whatever precipitation you can, where you are, this weekend. The water can be used with oils during the year....
Old 10-29-2011, 04:46 PM   #20
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_Tia View Post
catch whatever precipitation you can, where you are, this weekend. The water can be used with oils during the year....
Full moon?

I'm a Soul Rebel