Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Finding Your People - Special Groups

Finding Your People - Special Groups Are you a member of AA? Neurodiverse? a Vegan? Find your people here!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-19-2010, 12:42 PM   #1
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,872 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation
Default BFP CD EXCHANGE #1 - Group Info and Deadlines

Ok Folks - Swap Groups are done! All of the groups have 5 members, except for Group 4. This means everyone will need to make 4 CDs to be mailed out to group members. If you are in Group 4, please make 5 CDs to mail out to members.

Swap groups are as follows:

Group 1:
Pinkielee
SpiritDancer
WaxnRope
CyberSuebee
Selenay

Group 2:
Leatherfaery
Daywalker
Diva
Dixielady
LittleShug

Group 3:
Apocalipstic
UofMFan
Lillie
The_Lady_Snow
Mitmo01

Group 4:
Sassyleo
EzeeTiger
Freckle_K
Medusa
Scorp
tonaderspeisung

Please let me know if there are any questions. All CDs can be mailed to the address for the site which can be found in my profile under "About Me"
( I put it there to avoid millions of PMs and also the bots can't search my profile)

Make your CDs fun! Remember you do not have to do a fancy cover but people very much appreciate a song list, not just a blank CD with no explanation.

Please have your CDs (enough for everyone in your group) mailed to me no later than August 2. That gives us about 3 weeks to get our mixes made and mailed out! If for some reason you cannot complete this challenge, please let us know. There is nothing worse than waiting for a CD that never comes!

I will be bundling all of the CDs and mailing them to the appropriate individuals for you so there is no need to individually package them unless you want to!
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post: