Old 08-02-2014, 12:51 AM   #1
CyberStud
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
Stud_elicious
Relationship Status:
Married to the gym..it's true love <3

Thanked 1,232 Times in 334 Posts
CyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST Reputation
Default Cyber's Erotic Story Book

Please Be Aware: In sharing these stories with the BFP community, they will likely involve foul language, kinky sex, erotic, or BDSM material.

Sweet Symphony

I'm here in the city tonight at the first concert of the London Philharmonic Orchestra and incidentally for the posh reception after event. As a local artist I rated an invitation. Sure, I'm paying for the seat and for the privilege of hob-knobbing with the intelligentsia but I'd pay more. If nothing else, the attempts to suppress the looks of surprise when I arrive are worth the cost of admission. I thought about tails and a top hat but simply went with my tailored tuxedo the accentuated my muscular physique.
I think a number of them get a kick out me, all dressed up in what they consider male attire and flirting with all the ladies, young and old, plain and gorgeous, just as the men do. Unless I make a point of drawing attention to it, my coat hides the fact that I’m also wearing a brand new strap-on. I don't expect to have the opportunity to use it but I enjoy knowing it’s there and I'm taking the time suggested by the manufacturer to get used to it.

I was circulating through the crowd, taking the opportunity before the music began to chat with different acquaintances and an occasional customer. Don't get me wrong, I love classical music but I also need to make a living too and upper-class patrons of the arts have more disposable income than most people. The bell had just rung telling us to find our seats when I saw her. At first I wasn't sure it was really her. After all, from behind, all tall, sexy blondes tend to blend together.
But then she turned around and my heart leaped as I recognized her. It had been several months since I last saw her after our torrid affair ended abruptly. It was the night she and I had spent together in the loft where I live over my store, to be precise, we had spent the whole night in the king sized bed in my loft where I had happily ravaged her, with her enthusiastic support. But when I woke late the next morning, she was gone. On the pillow which still had the imprint of her presence was a note. I remember smiling as I lift the note to my nose instinctive wanting to smell her perfume; instead I inhaled a scent so invigorating, I felt the blood rush and engorge my flesh cock. Stained into the words, she had sealed the message with a kiss from her pussy lips, the wetness of her sex still damp to the touch. I was intoxicated again as I opened this precious gift.

The message read:

Good morning my sweet stud lover,
It was little before sunrise when you entered me and I can still smell you on me. You’re always brilliant in the morning! ) I remember the way you looked when you knelt between my legs and stroked your cock before you entered me, your body heavy with longing, your eyes heavy with desire, and I felt the weight of your stare, your cock long, thick, and lubricate. I can still feel the way your cock parted my lips, the way you worked your cock to explore my folds, my clit, your hand on its shaft, rubbing the head of it all over my pussy, the way it glistened with the lube we bought (and laughed about it because of the price), the way your cock parted me as you sank yourself deep within me. I revelled in the way you grabbed my ass as you buried your cock deep within me, the way your muscular legs pushed my soft thighs apart with such urgency, the way you wrapped my hair around your clenched fist as you fucked me so hard I could hardly breathe, the way your hot breath felt on my neck and in my ear, the way your fingers parted me before you slid that hard cock in my soft moist pussy, the way the sweat dripped off your forehead and down onto my tits as you fucked me harder and harder, oh yeah you worked me baby. I remember the way you talked to me as you made me yours, yes I am your baby girl, your my daddi, and I’m your bitch, I am your femme. This pussy is all yours, no doubt about it, and you fucked it like you own it. You DO own it you know. I remember as you place my legs around you strong shoulders, the way your shaft felt as you sank inside me, you were deep, so very deep that it almost hurt, and when I told you that, you became gentle and your desire turned into tenderness, then you moved inside me, working your hips, and playing with my clit at the same time until you made me cum and squirt my passion all over you. And your smile, your sweet smile I wanted to cry. You are so in tune to my body baby. I felt like I couldn't cum at first, but you worked me until I did, constantly reassuring me, telling me to relax and to concentrate on what you were doing to my body, all the while you were working me from inside and out. I listened to you and trusted in you and then you magically made my body betray me and I could do nothing but grab onto your neck and hold on for the ride. I’m sorry for the nail marks in your back, but I am positive that you are showing them off at work today and smiling, lol. You know, you made my feet burn..lol. There is something I want to tell you, when you make love to me, I am so enraptured in all that butch length and weight on top of me. There is so much that turns me on about you my butch lover...your breath in my ear, the way you sweat, the masculine clothes you wear, the way you smell, the way you are ready to fuck at a moment's notice, and I mean you are always ready baby..lol, the way you protect me, and the way you are ready to fight if someone fucks with me; all these things make me love you even more. You know I really love backing that ass up to you...the way you grab my hips from behind and pull me back on your cock...my god daddi...you are so fucking sexy!! You fuck me like I want to be fucked, and you always make love to me like a lady.. I know you will be awake soon, but I wanted to give you some *things* to ponder. Let’s do it again real soon baby. Love your babygrrl

Despite the passage of time, I still carried that message in my wallet, close to my heart. Life has a funny way of settling unresolved issues from your past by placing them in your path, when you least expect it. I studied her from afar. She was standing sideways to me now. She was as lovely as the first time I saw her when she walked into my store. She was wearing a blue strapless dress that showed off her delicate arms and shoulders and swan like neck. The dress clung to her, accentuating her voluptuous body. A slit up the side showed off those firm slender legs with matching high heels. She might be wearing fine white pantyhose but I was willing to bet they were thigh high stockings. A shift in weight and I smiled as I caught a glimpse of flowery tops and a single garter strap. Her blonde hair was swept up in the back of her head. If she was wearing make-up, beyond a touch of lipstick, it was invisible from where I was standing.

I thought about going up to her but hesitated. She was standing in a group, none of who I knew. One of those people standing there could be a husband, a boyfriend, a girlfriend, a life partner. I simply didn't know. It was almost funny. Had I not known her at all, had she simply been a woman who caught my interest, I would have walked right up and introduced myself. But I couldn't make myself approach her. Perhaps I could catch her eye later. And more than her eye if I could. The crowd surged forward into the auditorium and I lost track of her. I found my seat, murmured pleasantries to the people around me and settled in listen to the first half of the concert, or tried to anyway. I was terribly distracted.

But my beautiful sweet baby girl was only part of the problem. Tonight I was wearing something new in place of my old reliable strap-on. There was no harness. A single silicone piece, it was curved with a bulbous end that fit up inside me and held it there. Ridges in the moulded curve coming out of my vagina were designed to stimulate my clitoris during sex. Supposedly when not actually engaged in sex it rode comfortably and without triggering any arousal on its own. Well, that was probably true, but as I kept twisting and turning and searching the darkened auditorium for a light blue dress topped by blonde hair I felt it shifting in me. Of course I was aroused on my own as I remembered her curvaceous body under me, arms over her head and wrists shackled to the headboard. I remembered your long legs pressed against your stomach, legs spread slightly, back arched, welted breasts, clamped erect nipples and head pressed into the bed. Ooh the game we used to play, I thanked goodness that the theatre was dark, for my hand had slid between my legs and I was pressing the distinct bulge of the butch cock, rocking it inside me. Yes, those ridges worked just fine.

I quickly moved my hand back up, peeking out of the corners of my eyes to see if anyone had noticed. Thankfully it didn't appear anyone had. That would be great for business. I mean, I am comfortable with who I am. But still, I had been a little over the top and I was glad it had gone undetected. People were standing and applauding. Automatically I was on my feet with them. I had sat here all the way through the first half of the concert and not heard a note. As I made my way out to the lobby I vowed to pay more attention in the second half.

Once again I mingled through the crowd but this time I had a purpose. It was to no avail though, no matter where I looked, there was no trace of her. I returned to my seat just before the lights dimmed again, half convinced that I had imagined the entire thing. This time I listened to and enjoyed the music. Most was familiar, with just enough new pieces mixed in to make me pay attention. There were several solo performances, including one very intricate and delightful violin piece. I sat back and drank it all in. After the concert there was an opportunity for the patrons, I was really enjoying myself, particularly when I found myself chatting to the solo violist.

She was a tiny woman, barely 5 feet tall at most. Her black hair was cut just below her ears and she had the loveliest deep brown eyes I had ever seen. I generally prefer my women taller and buxom, but she was an exquisite little gem. She was shy and retiring but opened right up when it came to music, her knowledge of which was broad and deep. She was neither intimidated nor surprised by me; with her head tipped back to look up in my eyes as we talked. She touched my arm twice as she made a point, and when she told me she needed to leave she patted my side for a moment before wishing me a lovely night and disappearing.

I turned to get another glass of Champagne and there she was, my baby girl. She was working her way through the crowd, speaking to others and nodding and smiling. My fingers tightened on the stem of the glass as she stopped beside me. Our eyes met and she shook hands with me, asked how I was doing and told me it was so nice to see me again. She asked about the store and listened to what I had to say. After a bit she nodded, smiled warmly, and was gone, again.

I drained my glass and moodily set it back on the tray. Well it was nice to get acknowledged after all this time. Maybe it was time to move on. As I turned to go, I froze again. She was standing by the door, looking right at me. I couldn't read the expression on her face. But then her hand touched her thigh and her fingers curled around the hem of the long slit in her skirt. For a moment she drew it back, showing me that long, gracefully formed leg and thigh spilling from the top of her stocking. Then she turned and walked out.
I followed her. If I was wrong, if that gesture had not been an invitation or hadn't been for me, well, I would find out soon enough. We went through the door and down a short dimly lit hallway and I discovered we were back in the auditorium. She took a right turn and followed the wall. At first I thought we were leaving the hall but just before the exit she turned again, through a curtained archway I had barely noticed before. I quickened my pace to close the distance between us. We were climbing stairs now and my eyes were riveted on the sway of her ass and the movement of her legs. She had to know I was behind her watching her hourglass figure ascend, but she showed no sign of it, never once looking back. She knew the power of her femininity and the hold it had over me. Then we reached the top of the stairs. A line of small doors was on the left. She entered the third one, leaving it open behind her. Without hesitation I walked through the doorway. I sensed the door closing and turned around as a slight click announced the tripping of a lock. There she was, my sultry temptress, leaning against the door, provocatively. I managed to tear my eyes away long enough to quickly look around. We were in a small curtained alcove, obviously one of the private boxes overlooking the main auditorium. The cleaning crew must have already been here as there were no chairs, no furniture of any kind. But I didn't need anything but her as she let her hair fall around her shoulders.
CyberStud is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to CyberStud For This Useful Post: