adorable

How Do You Identify?:
Sarcastically
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 2,645 Times in 590 Posts
adorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputation

I too would like to thank Dylan, although I fail to see the "rude, crude...disrespectful, sexist tirade" that some seem to be referring too. Maybe Dylan just needs to feel the same way on the insides as everyone thinks he should and then the world would be at peace and Mother Earth would continue to spin? Hurry up Dylan! I've heard that if the world stops spinning that the gravitational pull stops too and we will all just be floating around. I can't get dressed without gravitational pull and I have to go to work!

And I would like to apologize to the OP for daring to say that Butch can stand alone for some because well - we are all women right? Wait? We're not all women? Some are born into the wrong bodies? WTF? <---which stands for WHAT THE FUCK - and yes, I fully admit that I'm rather crude at times. Just so I can understand... not everyone feels like *woman* is their gender? For some people they really do feel like they have another gender? And this has absolutely no bearing on anyone else's gender or how they view themselves? But it IS a choice right? I mean, just like being a queer or a dyke, or big old flaming homo is? Because I've heard that. Why on earth would anyone chose to be a man or just a butch or justananything but a female ID'd woman when clearly that is the better choice? Wow that IS strange, unless I am completely misunderstanding and it's not a choice? If it's not a choice but they still want to not be women we don't have to talk to them right? Because society I've heard tends to see us all the same, except those lucky enough to pass as men who then get all the privilege, well until someone finds out the truth about where they came from or maybe not? Shouldn't the people who don't feel like a woman inside just shut up so that women can have their women only space? Their one little corner of paradise with all that yucky maleness or brazen masculinity? Oh, wait that is ok as long as they are thrilled about being born as a woman and their personal herstory?? Maybe as a historian I have a poor take on current events but I swear that lots of people feel the same way about other minority groups as well? Even me? Well of course not me? Ha! Lots of people know me and I don't look gay, so I'm ok right? RIGHT? Wait, I'm not? If they find out I'm queer I'm just as fucked as everyone else who is also queer? So can I still march with everyone else because of the whole strength in numbers thing or is that a bad idea? Well, we all know that those gender choosing not to be women don't ID as queer or even butch or fags or gay...wait..wait some do? Seriously? What's next chocolate pop rocks? O-M-F-G they have those too? Pop rocks are the shiznit. So if non-women who were born female can't be who they are in here and I want to fuck one/partner with one/go to Red Lobster (not that I do of course because this is hypothetical and I wouldn't want my queer card pulled), do I need to go into a dark back alley? Does anyone know where this dark alley is? NOT that I am going there...I am NOT. That would be silly, since they have no business dating among us, outside the purity of all things butch femme, which we have defined right?

Sorry, I'm not sure how long one has to go on in a post before it becomes a tirade... Can I get a letter count?
adorable is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to adorable For This Useful Post: