Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 12-04-2011, 03:47 PM   #7501
greeneyedgrrl

How Do You Identify?:
femme/queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Thanked 3,267 Times in 835 Posts
greeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputation

hi all!

hi barnes! welcome to the singles thread!

zimmeh and cody i hope you recover quickly from your dental work.

hope you all are having a fantastic sunday... as for me i will be cuddled up in my blankies trying to sleep off the i woke up with this morning
greeneyedgrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greeneyedgrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2011, 03:57 PM   #7502
atomiczombie

How Do You Identify?:
Femmesensual Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His
Relationship Status:
Dating

Thanked 3,221 Times in 757 Posts
atomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputation

Single FTM seeks single femme for fun and flirting.

Me: old fashion, charming, Stone Top, mad skills, silly, sweet, and happy to stay single.

You: live within a couple hours or so from the bay area/sacramento, very feminine, sexual bottom, sweet, kind, level headed, up for some fun, not looking to get serious.

I don't have a lot of money for expensive dates. I am just looking for some light dating and sex without commitment. Safe sex is a must. Thanks for reading!
atomiczombie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to atomiczombie For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2011, 04:26 PM   #7503
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,270 Posts
cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cody View Post
good morning everyone..thought i would pop in and say hay.. lol i was going to stop posting at 1,000 posts but didnt lol this is 1,001. hope everyone is doing well.. we just had a pretty good storm roll threw here all my mtns around are covered in snow.. looks awsome!! oh my dental work has now turned into oral surgery next tues.. ..due to fracturing my jaw in a bike wreck over 10 yrs ago!! sheez the crap that comes back to haunt!
I"m sorry you have to have oral surgery, feel better soon
cuddlyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cuddlyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2011, 11:21 PM   #7504
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Evening Singles, just wanted to say hi to everyone

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2011, 08:07 AM   #7505
Sunny

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Sunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST Reputation
Default Good Morning

Hey Hope everyone is in the spirit. Have to work today. Started Christmas shopping. I will put up my tree soon. Hope you all have a great day......
Old 12-05-2011, 08:29 AM   #7506
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Everyone,

I spent the day working from 11a to 4p and then went to have dinner with friends at 6:30 and laughed my ass off all night. I had people in another car staring at me from laughing so hard. My roommate has lost his mind. He is out in the living room talking like Ms. Piggy from the Muppets...Silly boy!

Have a great day,

Zimmeh
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2011, 02:58 PM   #7507
asphaltcowboi

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
HAPPY

7 Highscores

Thanked 3,297 Times in 1,042 Posts
asphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomiczombie View Post
Single FTM seeks single femme for fun and flirting.

Me: old fashion, charming, Stone Top, mad skills, silly, sweet, and happy to stay single.

You: live within a couple hours or so from the bay area/sacramento, very feminine, sexual bottom, sweet, kind, level headed, up for some fun, not looking to get serious.

I don't have a lot of money for expensive dates. I am just looking for some light dating and sex without commitment. Safe sex is a must. Thanks for reading!
hey bro i aint your type and your not mine!! but i spent most my life on the delta! (antioch).. ill be there for the holidays with family.. i miss that area but only until i have to deal with traffic 1x then im ready to come back home here in az. i have a friend also tg that lived in rio vista.. not sure if he's still there or not havent talked in a couple years. he was a welder for PG&E damn we did some parting on river!
Old 12-05-2011, 03:05 PM   #7508
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Hi everyone, just wanted to come in and say hi to all of My fellow Singles

On a side note: I hate when My dad decides he's going to knock on the window, made Me and My uncle jump about ten feet ......... I swear My heart's working now

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2011, 04:32 PM   #7509
greeneyedgrrl

How Do You Identify?:
femme/queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Thanked 3,267 Times in 835 Posts
greeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Hi everyone! Hope you are all having a happy monday!
greeneyedgrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greeneyedgrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2011, 06:52 PM   #7510
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,243 Times in 461 Posts
ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Welcome Barnes!

Our tree is up and mostly done... outside lights done. Just need to do the windows with some greens and lights. I have to get new bows at the dollar store.

Had a very sucky monday. This job totally sucks. Everytime I think it can't get worse, it does! oye

Madrigal dinners went well. I put a picture up in Gallery of me wenching it up for my table! Classic Ruthie I must say. Look under Wench! lol

Have a great week everyone!

Ruthie
ruthie14 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ruthie14 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2011, 07:47 AM   #7511
ScandalAndy

How Do You Identify?:
human femme spitfire
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
it's official!

Thanked 3,220 Times in 753 Posts
ScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST Reputation

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD MORNING!!!

I'm all hopped up on coffee, so i made more for everyone, and some pumpkin spice muffins! Enjoy!
Old 12-06-2011, 08:49 AM   #7512
barnes

How Do You Identify?:
butch tg
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
single

barnes Has the BEST Reputationbarnes Has the BEST Reputationbarnes Has the BEST Reputationbarnes Has the BEST Reputationbarnes Has the BEST Reputationbarnes Has the BEST Reputationbarnes Has the BEST Reputationbarnes Has the BEST Reputationbarnes Has the BEST Reputationbarnes Has the BEST Reputationbarnes Has the BEST Reputation
Default good morning u fine folks !

good morning i woke to a great day , had good nights sleep , had some great coffee ate one of andys muffins mmmm ty bro , and listening to easy music ! hope u day finds u with warmth, kindness and laughter !
barnes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to barnes For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2011, 08:50 AM   #7513
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Everyone,

Hope you all have a great day! I cannot believe Christmas is 19 days away and I still have a few presents to pick up. Thank goodness for gift cards!

Have fun and remember to smile,

Zimmeh
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2011, 08:51 AM   #7514
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Have a great day also!

Zimmeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by barnes View Post
good morning i woke to a great day , had good nights sleep , had some great coffee ate one of andys muffins mmmm ty bro , and listening to easy music ! hope u day finds u with warmth, kindness and laughter !
The Following User Says Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2011, 09:01 AM   #7515
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name.
Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,720 Posts
MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning everyone and have a great humping day!!!!!

It is said, " Some lives are linked across time.....

Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages "......
MysticOceansFL is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MysticOceansFL For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2011, 08:04 PM   #7516
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,243 Times in 461 Posts
ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Evening all...

Well work was a bit nuts..but usually is.

my back is killing me. I may have to get it checked out if it doesn't ease up.

very tired, worked 2 jobs today.

signing off.. love to you all

Ruthie
ruthie14 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ruthie14 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2011, 04:15 AM   #7517
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Have a great day! I am headed to work...

Zimmeh
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2011, 06:51 AM   #7518
ScandalAndy

How Do You Identify?:
human femme spitfire
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
it's official!

Thanked 3,220 Times in 753 Posts
ScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST Reputation

Any singles in the Philly area interested in going to Longwood Gardens to check out the holiday light displays?

I've been wanting to go for years, but I want to be able to go with people so when i see something cool and go "LOOK AT THAT!!!" over and over again, it will look less awkward than if i was talking to myself.
Old 12-07-2011, 07:22 AM   #7519
barnes

How Do You Identify?:
butch tg
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
single

barnes Has the BEST Reputationbarnes Has the BEST Reputationbarnes Has the BEST Reputationbarnes Has the BEST Reputationbarnes Has the BEST Reputationbarnes Has the BEST Reputationbarnes Has the BEST Reputationbarnes Has the BEST Reputationbarnes Has the BEST Reputationbarnes Has the BEST Reputationbarnes Has the BEST Reputation
Default good morning all !

good morning all u fine folks ! im waking up with some strong strong coffee just the way i like it ! looking at pics on here ruthie hon great pic love it !!!
gonna have an extremely busy day and looking forward to it, talk tonight ! hope all u have a warm loving day !
barnes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to barnes For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2011, 07:26 AM   #7520
asphaltcowboi

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
HAPPY

7 Highscores

Thanked 3,297 Times in 1,042 Posts
asphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputation

good morning everyone and happy hump day!
Zhave a great day at work
SA i would go!!
i think im going to go to bearzona its a drive threw wild kingdom with lions tigers and bears.. the news just showed a black bear come out look at the camera then plop on his but grab his toes and started making bear snow angles!! it was pretty funny and that bear eas a ham.. i didnt know what all the had there and they are only about 20 miles from me do im headed over there to check out the hams!