Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 09-13-2012, 09:25 AM   #8501
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,270 Posts
cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning everyone! Only a couple more days till the weekend!
cuddlyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cuddlyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2012, 10:25 AM   #8502
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One

Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation
Cool Saying Hi

Last time I posted in here My friend Bleu was a reluctant femme. Well now I am a reluctant single again but not sad or mad or anything. So with the weekend approaching and Sept. 30 not here yet (return of Dexter) is there by any chance any scary movie or true crime buffs around. I promise to be the gallant knight and cover your eyes during the really scary parts. No seriously I love movies even been known to do the trade off of I will watch one of her chossing if she will watch one of Mine.

Oh I am Alix for those that do not know Me and I am many things but a femme is not one of them lol. A good friend many have called Me that. Have a good day.
The Following User Says Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2012, 10:27 AM   #8503
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlixKnight4All View Post
Last time I posted in here My friend Bleu was a reluctant femme. Well now I am a reluctant single again but not sad or mad or anything. So with the weekend approaching and Sept. 30 not here yet (return of Dexter) is there by any chance any scary movie or true crime buffs around. I promise to be the gallant knight and cover your eyes during the really scary parts. No seriously I love movies even been known to do the trade off of I will watch one of her chossing if she will watch one of Mine.

Oh I am Alix for those that do not know Me and I am many things but a femme is not one of them lol. A good friend many have called Me that. Have a good day.
Hi Alix!!! I hate scarey movies but am glad you like them
Old 09-13-2012, 10:47 AM   #8504
bcelly1894
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
sb
Relationship Status:
Single

bcelly1894 Has the BEST Reputationbcelly1894 Has the BEST Reputationbcelly1894 Has the BEST Reputationbcelly1894 Has the BEST Reputationbcelly1894 Has the BEST Reputationbcelly1894 Has the BEST Reputationbcelly1894 Has the BEST Reputationbcelly1894 Has the BEST Reputationbcelly1894 Has the BEST Reputationbcelly1894 Has the BEST Reputationbcelly1894 Has the BEST Reputation
Default Just Joined

Im still looking for that special femme to capture my heart.
Has anyone played any of the games in the arcade?
bcelly1894 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 10:59 AM   #8505
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Just thought I'd come in and say hi to everyone

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 11:08 AM   #8506
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcelly1894 View Post
Im still looking for that special femme to capture my heart.
Has anyone played any of the games in the arcade?
Hi bc and welcome to the Singles thread where we are all looking for that special butch or femme. As for video games, i tried playing one (forget the name) but i did really bad so i stopped playing the video games
Old 09-13-2012, 11:08 AM   #8507
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leigh View Post
Just thought I'd come in and say hi to everyone
hi hi! Its good to see you here
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cuddlyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2012, 11:58 AM   #8508
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:

LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Hi CF and Leigh. Hi BC. Now CF I wouldn't make anyone watch one of My scary moves trust Me lol. Just love most all kinds of movies or just sitting around looking at the stars on some nights though that can be difficult to do here. Hey Leigh any plans for the weekend My friend. Sorry CF I am addicted enough to the threads if I get into the arcade I will never get off of this site. Have a good afternoon.
Old 09-13-2012, 12:11 PM   #8509
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuddlyfemme
hi hi! Its good to see you here
its so good to see you here too hun *hugs*

Quote:
Hi CF and Leigh. Hi BC. Now CF I wouldn't make anyone watch one of My scary moves trust Me lol. Just love most all kinds of movies or just sitting around looking at the stars on some nights though that can be difficult to do here. Hey Leigh any plans for the weekend My friend. Sorry CF I am addicted enough to the threads if I get into the arcade I will never get off of this site. Have a good afternoon.
*hugs Alix* not really, i may be going out on sunday with a friend of mine to a local diner to watch the WWE wrestling ppv but its not a definite yet ~ otherwise besides getting to the gym and watching my sister i'll be watching tv (probably alot of football between friday and sunday)

Old 09-13-2012, 12:16 PM   #8510
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
Ok, i trust you on the scary movie thing. This is an addicting site. I usually have a few windows pages open so I can do different things but i always have this site open...you never know what you'll come across.
Old 09-13-2012, 12:20 PM   #8511
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

i'm definitely not a scary movie girl, even if i'm cuddle up with someone i don't watch them

Old 09-13-2012, 12:47 PM   #8512
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:

Well I know what kind of movies certain people like just saying....LOL scary is a bad word for it the kind I really like though at least the kind I would take someone on a date to. Have to forgive Me I am a little punchy very little sleep. Though I do like scary and would probably have My own heart attack if I ever met a femme that wanted to see one on a date lol. Though I am sure she exist. I was thinking more a long the mind bender kind and not mystery cause I usually solve those to easily a thinker but entertaining movie. Not that I don't enjoy the ones you do leigh and you know that too.
Old 09-13-2012, 12:56 PM   #8513
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlixKnight4All
Well I know what kind of movies certain people like just saying....LOL scary is a bad word for it the kind I really like though at least the kind I would take someone on a date to. Have to forgive Me I am a little punchy very little sleep. Though I do like scary and would probably have My own heart attack if I ever met a femme that wanted to see one on a date lol. Though I am sure she exist. I was thinking more a long the mind bender kind and not mystery cause I usually solve those to easily a thinker but entertaining movie. Not that I don't enjoy the ones you do leigh and you know that too.
oh i know You do Alix, but say if i ever attended any kind of scary/thriller/psychological movie with You (or anyone else) be prepared to deal with me hiding my face in my hands or someone's shoulder

The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2012, 08:05 PM   #8514
fever

How Do You Identify?:
stonefemme
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,280 Times in 357 Posts
fever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputation
Default Scary can be fun

I am like you, Leigh, and hide my head in my hands. Or, as some of my friends can attest to, a few fingernail marks on their thighs lol I love a good scary movie...........in a theatre........with someone next to me...........watching a comedy on tv before going to bed..........just sayin lol
fever is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to fever For This Useful Post:
Old 09-15-2012, 12:46 AM   #8515
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

lol i definitely hear you there

Old 09-17-2012, 10:07 AM   #8516
Countyfem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Countyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST Reputation
Default Dropping in

Hello all! hope everyone had a lovely weekend.

Truly this is a SSR day, wish I had someone to share it with, sigh, guess I'll do laundry instead!
Countyfem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 05:40 PM   #8517
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Feisty Kick Butt Bratty Babygirl Femme LOL
Preferred Pronoun?:
Something Sweet Please =)
Relationship Status:
My rainbow bubble holds love, happiness and life with my sweet Husbutch Daddy Bass!

Thanked 5,385 Times in 1,504 Posts
MaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST Reputation

Hi Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just my single thought for today ::::

Ummmm, yeah ... So ...
It's really hard to try on a corset (for Reunion) to make sure it's even wearable (now)
when you don't have anyone to help you!!!!!!!!!
*blank stare*

Trying on things is so much more fun with someone to "help"!!

Have a wonderful evening!!!!!!!!
Old 09-17-2012, 08:37 PM   #8518
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaggieBluIze View Post
Hi Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just my single thought for today ::::

Ummmm, yeah ... So ...
It's really hard to try on a corset (for Reunion) to make sure it's even wearable (now)
when you don't have anyone to help you!!!!!!!!!
*blank stare*

Trying on things is so much more fun with someone to "help"!!

Have a wonderful evening!!!!!!!!
I'll cinch ya up maaam..
oh, u mean now >>>>
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 05:00 AM   #8519
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Feisty Kick Butt Bratty Babygirl Femme LOL
Preferred Pronoun?:
Something Sweet Please =)
Relationship Status:
My rainbow bubble holds love, happiness and life with my sweet Husbutch Daddy Bass!

Thanked 5,385 Times in 1,504 Posts
MaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
I'll cinch ya up maaam..
oh, u mean now >>>>
I'll keep that in mind sweet Tommi
if I still need help in LR ...
((((((hugs))))))
Thank You!!!
Old 09-18-2012, 07:54 AM   #8520
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:

Cool Making it official....

Good Morning to all the singles. For those that do not know Me please just call Me Alix. I have been single awhile now. Longer then some may think but I was not ready to make it official until today. When I was pretty sure I could do the flirting dating dance again. Also figured it was a good time since E/everyone accept Me is busy getting ready for the big weekend. I am not usually posting this early but I have been experiencing a case of insomnia off and on recently. Maybe being single so long is why. I rarely go into chat. Not cause I am unsocial or shy but simply because these fingers of Mine were made for many things however typing fast is not one of them.

Maybe I will find the time to sneak back in here and discuss the benefits of seeing a scary movie with Me sometime.

Have a great day everyone.