Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 11-04-2015, 07:45 PM   #9701
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Hope you all are having a good night! It's been very quiet in here.

Zimmeh
The Following User Says Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 11-04-2015, 07:49 PM   #9702
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,919 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Hi other singles, hope you're making plans to go out and do something this weekend! Perhaps even considering a date??
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 11-04-2015, 08:25 PM   #9703
SaltyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Old School Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/she/hey you.....
Relationship Status:
open to the possibilities

2 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 5

Thanked 1,635 Times in 301 Posts
SaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Hey there...I'm pretty sure most of you know about the MeetUp groups that are out there...well I went to one this past weekend and I have to say I had a blast. I met some people that are alot of fun and can help me expand my social circle. That can't be all bad....lol.
SaltyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to SaltyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-04-2015, 11:05 PM   #9704
Angeltoes

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Nunya

Thanked 5,525 Times in 1,386 Posts
Angeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST Reputation

The Meetup groups in my area are not good. The main LGBT group is mostly men and doesn't meet very often. There is one lesbian group, but it's all femmes or non-butch people. I didn't like it.

I guess I'll have to start my own!
Angeltoes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Angeltoes For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2015, 01:36 AM   #9705
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name.
Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,720 Posts
MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angeltoes View Post
The Meetup groups in my area are not good. The main LGBT group is mostly men and doesn't meet very often. There is one lesbian group, but it's all femmes or non-butch people. I didn't like it.

I guess I'll have to start my own!

Totally understand but it's the same thing in my area but the opposite it's mostly butches at the meetups ( and I'm not into butches ) and hardly any femmes there!

It is said, " Some lives are linked across time.....

Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages "......
MysticOceansFL is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MysticOceansFL For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2015, 06:20 AM   #9706
Karysma

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her
Relationship Status:
Post Apocolyptic

Karysma Has the BEST ReputationKarysma Has the BEST ReputationKarysma Has the BEST ReputationKarysma Has the BEST ReputationKarysma Has the BEST ReputationKarysma Has the BEST ReputationKarysma Has the BEST ReputationKarysma Has the BEST ReputationKarysma Has the BEST ReputationKarysma Has the BEST ReputationKarysma Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

So.. I have had a lot of success with my knitting meetup groups... Sunday is the first 'lesbian' group event I have signed up for and I am REALLY nervous. It is not necessarily for singles.. but I have a feeling it mostly is. There are only 5 people signed up and it is at someone's house... so... Hmmm.

I hope I don't get murdered! lol!

I have signed up for 3 other friendship/dating sites.. but I think I am too nervous to actually meet anyone on there. I dunno. I am only looking for friends, but it still makes me really nervous. Gotta get out of this house though...

Karysma is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Karysma For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2015, 10:44 AM   #9707
Contessa

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Happy

Contessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST Reputation

Kary, just look out for the knitting needles..*chuckle
Contessa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Contessa For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2015, 12:53 PM   #9708
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
WIB - woman identified butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your choice...not really a button for me
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Thanked 6,840 Times in 1,621 Posts
Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation

The meet-ups I have been to in my area have some great people, but are not b-f. Meeting great people is...great, but I'd love to spend more time with a b-f group.

How many of us (singles) are going to make an effort to get out of the house this weekend....b-f setting or not?
Mel C. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2015, 12:58 PM   #9709
Karysma

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her
Relationship Status:
Post Apocolyptic

Karysma Has the BEST ReputationKarysma Has the BEST ReputationKarysma Has the BEST ReputationKarysma Has the BEST ReputationKarysma Has the BEST ReputationKarysma Has the BEST ReputationKarysma Has the BEST ReputationKarysma Has the BEST ReputationKarysma Has the BEST ReputationKarysma Has the BEST ReputationKarysma Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I agree about the lack of local butch-femme options. That is definitely my preference.. but its not easy to find groups for them.

I'll be out all weekend. I'm going to an 'Alpaca Challenge' on Saturday then one knitting group in the afternoon and another one in the evening... <-- knitting whore! Sunday I have the Meet up. I think I have something on Friday but I can't remember what it is. Oh.. a softball game. That's it.

I'm obviously trying to keep a little busy... lol!

Karysma is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Karysma For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2015, 04:52 PM   #9710
Shystonefem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Shy for President

Thanked 3,678 Times in 898 Posts
Shystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
Hi other singles, hope you're making plans to go out and do something this weekend! Perhaps even considering a date??

No date.....

Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.

~Lao Tzu
Shystonefem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Shystonefem For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2015, 04:54 PM   #9711
Shystonefem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Shy for President

Shystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticOceansFL View Post
Totally understand but it's the same thing in my area but the opposite it's mostly butches at the meetups ( and I'm not into butches ) and hardly any femmes there!

*** joining Mystic's meet up group. Lol

Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.

~Lao Tzu
Old 11-05-2015, 04:58 PM   #9712
Shystonefem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Shy for President

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel C. View Post
The meet-ups I have been to in my area have some great people, but are not b-f. Meeting great people is...great, but I'd love to spend more time with a b-f group.

How many of us (singles) are going to make an effort to get out of the house this weekend....b-f setting or not?

I will not make an effort to go out. I went to the meet up group here a few times and they are mostly couples. When I missed a meeting, they sent a message out about missing meetings. LMAO.... Unless I am EXTREMELY into it/you... don't count on me to always show up.

~Lao Tzu
Old 11-06-2015, 09:25 AM   #9713
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

I will be working all weekend long. I live in a very small town, so there is no b-f groups here. I miss hanging out with my lgbt friends!

Zimmeh
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2015, 11:02 AM   #9714
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimmeh View Post
I will be working all weekend long. I live in a very small town, so there is no b-f groups here. I miss hanging out with my lgbt friends!

Zimmeh
Small town here too Zimmeh, no groups and no lgbt folks here either. Just me. It sucks sometimes. I miss being around others like me.
Old 11-07-2015, 09:48 AM   #9715
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Singles

Hello singles, I am back.
How is everyone this weekend?
Are there any other Texan's here?

Chad
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2015, 11:30 AM   #9716
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

Yep chad, Texas here.
Old 11-07-2015, 04:06 PM   #9717
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Singles

Thanks for responding to my question. I hope the weather is better for you. It is yucky and cold in central Texas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruTexan View Post
Yep chad, Texas here.
Old 11-08-2015, 07:50 AM   #9718
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Default Singles

Happy Sunday singles,

I hope that you have a great Sunday.
Chad

PS
Where did all the snacks go?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2015, 03:40 PM   #9719
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
WIB - woman identified butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your choice...not really a button for me
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Thanked 6,840 Times in 1,621 Posts
Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation

I have the Monday blues

snacks sound good
Mel C. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2015, 05:56 PM   #9720
fever

How Do You Identify?:
stonefemme
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,280 Times in 357 Posts
fever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputation
Default Awww Mel

Flying into Oakland Dec. 1. It is a Tuesday, but we could meet for lunch??????

fever is offline   Reply With Quote