Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 05-03-2010, 03:53 PM   #21
lyric

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
quiet and content

lyric Has the BEST Reputationlyric Has the BEST Reputationlyric Has the BEST Reputationlyric Has the BEST Reputationlyric Has the BEST Reputationlyric Has the BEST Reputationlyric Has the BEST Reputationlyric Has the BEST Reputationlyric Has the BEST Reputationlyric Has the BEST Reputationlyric Has the BEST Reputation

I've plucked my eyebrows since the fifth grade when a boy said to me, "Did you know that having a unibrow is a sign that someone might be a werewolf?" I, did, indeed, have the beginnings of a unibrow, so I ran home and began plucking almost from that day. I've had them waxed, too, but I only do that every six months or so. They're pretty easy to maintain in between wax sessions (except for that one time when I did some sort of a wacky pluck job and my eyebrows ended up looking like 2 sperm about to knock heads).

One night, Toxic was watching me do my brows and the plucking discussion happened. She ended up asking me if I would do hers, so I did, very minimally, just to clean up the center and underneath the arch a bit. We've done it a couple of times since, and even though she doesn't enjoy it (she yells a lot during the process... LOL) she's asked me to do it anyway. I think as long as they are neat and look well-groomed, thickness doesn't make much of a difference.
lyric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 03:58 PM   #22
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,383 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyric View Post
I've plucked my eyebrows since the fifth grade when a boy said to me, "Did you know that having a unibrow is a sign that someone might be a werewolf?" I, did, indeed, have the beginnings of a unibrow, so I ran home and began plucking almost from that day. I've had them waxed, too, but I only do that every six months or so. They're pretty easy to maintain in between wax sessions (except for that one time when I did some sort of a wacky pluck job and my eyebrows ended up looking like 2 sperm about to knock heads).

One night, Toxic was watching me do my brows and the plucking discussion happened. She ended up asking me if I would do hers, so I did, very minimally, just to clean up the center and underneath the arch a bit. We've done it a couple of times since, and even though she doesn't enjoy it (she yells a lot during the process... LOL) she's asked me to do it anyway. I think as long as they are neat and look well-groomed, thickness doesn't make much of a difference.
Maybe it does mean one is a werewolf!
Old 05-03-2010, 04:00 PM   #23
lyric

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
quiet and content

lyric Has the BEST Reputationlyric Has the BEST Reputationlyric Has the BEST Reputationlyric Has the BEST Reputationlyric Has the BEST Reputationlyric Has the BEST Reputationlyric Has the BEST Reputationlyric Has the BEST Reputationlyric Has the BEST Reputationlyric Has the BEST Reputationlyric Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by apocalipstic View Post
Maybe it does mean one is a werewolf!
LOL... It could! I never let them completely grow together.
lyric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 04:57 PM   #24
Spirit Dancer

How Do You Identify?:
Complex but Tender
Preferred Pronoun?:
~Ma`am~
Relationship Status:
Shotgun Rider

Thanked 12,951 Times in 3,466 Posts
Spirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST Reputation
Default Someone say pictures???

Spirit Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spirit Dancer For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2010, 04:59 PM   #25
Spirit Dancer

How Do You Identify?:
Complex but Tender
Preferred Pronoun?:
~Ma`am~
Relationship Status:
Shotgun Rider

Thanked 12,951 Times in 3,466 Posts
Spirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST Reputation

Look what happens if you lose control.
Spirit Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spirit Dancer For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2010, 05:01 PM   #26
Bad_boi

How Do You Identify?:
Transman (male)
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His ect.
Relationship Status:
Handsome bastard.

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,824 Times in 499 Posts
Bad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST Reputation

Mine are thick and fuzzy. I am polish so its in my genes to have thick hair. I keep the middle shaved so it does not look like I have a unibrow but other than that I leave them alone. I think overly manicured eyebrows would look creepy on me.
Bad_boi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 05:16 PM   #27
suebee

How Do You Identify?:
TOWANDA!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Queen Bee
Relationship Status:
Good 'n married.

1 Highscore

Location: Eastern Canada. But if I make a wrong turn at the lights I get stopped by a border guard.
Thanked 2,759 Times in 820 Posts
suebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputation

Hey Darth, Ever thought about electrolysis? It's a permanent solution.
Old 05-03-2010, 05:19 PM   #28
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation

A.

B

C.

"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2010, 06:05 PM   #29
theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,864 Times in 2,473 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Heh....I think my idiot supervisor at work shaves hers, then draws 'em back on. They are longer across than any natural person's I've ever seen. When my sister was visiting, she got a look at her and said, "Oh my. She shaves her natural eyebrows, then paints them back on!!! <insert wild cackling laughter here>".

Why do some women do that??

They eyebrows, that is.....not the pointing and laughing bit my sister did.

~Theo~
Old 05-03-2010, 06:10 PM   #30
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,118 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation

I did bring a boyfriend to get his unibrow waxed many moons ago. I was getting something done, so I suggested it to him.

I thought he looked really good with it a bit cleaner.

I don't think he kept it up.

His unibrow didn't disgust me; I just thought maybe he would have liked the ummm...change.

I did!

(I think he enjoyed how it looked...but I don't think he would do it again on his own (?)...and there was no force or coercion involved!)

Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 06:13 PM   #31
Enchantress

How Do You Identify?:
A complex confection.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss

Thanked 3,421 Times in 1,201 Posts
Enchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST Reputation
Default A well groomed brow speaks volumes

I am an eyebrow fan (well groomed ones that is). No pain no gain (or so I've heard). As for my own, I frequent the Benefit eyebrow bar, it's muy fabuloso!!

It's important to go with the natural line however. Don't over pluck. If you do, trust me, you'll be sorry.

*nodding*

As a side bar: I'm not sure Butches will feel extremely comfortable in the Benefit bar. However, one never knows ; ) It may be pink and pretty but the women who do the shaping are cute, friendly and quite talented!

Enchantress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 06:15 PM   #32
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation

A.

B.

C.

"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2010, 06:17 PM   #33
Enchantress

How Do You Identify?:
A complex confection.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss

Thanked 3,421 Times in 1,201 Posts
Enchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post
A.

B.

C.

The third set makes her look much too surprised! Ha!
Enchantress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 08:19 PM   #34
Ms. Tabitha

How Do You Identify?:
Hey Lady
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Married ~ 4-1-13

Thanked 3,585 Times in 1,041 Posts
Ms. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST Reputation

I have my eyebrows done.
"Threading" is far better than waxing.
For those who do not know what this process uses a cotton string using a twisting motion, to trap hair in a mini lasso that pulls up each hair right out of the follicle as it passes along the skin.
It’s faster than waxing because it doesn’t require much prepping of the skin, applying product or strips and It's better for your skin.

Ms. Tabitha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 12:22 AM   #35
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoddz View Post
Heh....I think my idiot supervisor at work shaves hers, then draws 'em back on. They are longer across than any natural person's I've ever seen. When my sister was visiting, she got a look at her and said, "Oh my. She shaves her natural eyebrows, then paints them back on!!! <insert wild cackling laughter here>".

Why do some women do that??

They eyebrows, that is.....not the pointing and laughing bit my sister did.

~Theo~
Some women do that, but as a few of us have already said in here, some of us don't HAVE eyebrows or they are very, very sparse and it's necessary to "draw" eyebrows on in order not to look really weird.

I would not have been kind or gentle with your sister for saying that. A little insensitivity goes a long way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post
A.

B.

C.

I would gladly take the brows of Miss A, please.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2010, 01:13 PM   #36
theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,864 Times in 2,473 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Some women do that, but as a few of us have already said in here, some of us don't HAVE eyebrows or they are very, very sparse and it's necessary to "draw" eyebrows on in order not to look really weird.

I would not have been kind or gentle with your sister for saying that. A little insensitivity goes a long way.

I would gladly take the brows of Miss A, please.
The way my supervisor has them is really bizarre looking.

I can understand using a little artwork to fill in sparse brows and such, and I think most women who do this really end up looking nice, but oh my....my supervisor!!!! Hers just makes anyone do a double take. She really has made hers appear almost clownish. That's what my sister was looking and laughing at, I think. She's up on this stuff and I'm really not. I just know that it looks very, very bizarre.

Too bad one of you pretty Femmes can't take that silly woman by the hand and show her how it's done.

~Theo~
Old 05-04-2010, 06:12 PM   #37
MsDemeanor

How Do You Identify?:
queer stone femme
Relationship Status:
Happily married to MisterMeanor, the man of my dreams

Thanked 1,850 Times in 511 Posts
MsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST Reputation

Thoughts?

Yeah, I got a thought. I thought "if the gf is always up yer ass about this kinda trivial shit, what fresh hell will you encounter when the two of you disagree about something that actually matters".

Tags
eyebrows