Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > MEMBER NEWS, ANNOUNCEMENTS, EVENTS > Newbie Central

Newbie Central Newbies start here! A place to ask questions, get answers, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with other folks from ButchFemmePlanet.com

Old 11-05-2009, 04:49 PM   #1
little man

How Do You Identify?:
mister
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
hard to hold

1 Highscore

Location: where the road goes on forever and the party never ends
Thanked 1,533 Times in 437 Posts
little man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputation
Default everything old is new again

judging from the names i've seen, most of you know me already. i have nothing new to report....just the same ol', same ol' in a new place.

always grand to have new places to go and the ground floor is a swell place to start. i'm looking forward to watching this place grow and evolve.

wil
little man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 04:54 PM   #2
Words

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme submissive
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 4,261 Times in 677 Posts
Words Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST Reputation

Hey little man,

Looking forward to seeing some of those pics of yours in the galleries...

Best,

Words
Words is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 04:55 PM   #3
Mister Bent

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,831 Times in 1,721 Posts
Mister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST Reputation

Howdy wil!

I'm with you on looking forward to watching this site develop and being a part of something new.
Mister Bent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 05:10 PM   #4
little man

How Do You Identify?:
mister
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
hard to hold

1 Highscore

little man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Words View Post
Hey little man,

Looking forward to seeing some of those pics of yours in the galleries...

Best,

Words
thanks, words. i'm not doing much cross posting of pics these days, but do have a chunka pics up on flickr, if you're interested. i'll have to find the sig line thing here and put a link in it.

nice to hear you enjoy my work.

wil
Old 11-05-2009, 05:33 PM   #5
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Hi Wil,

Glad to see you here.

Best regards,
Andrew
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 05:44 PM   #6
little man

How Do You Identify?:
mister
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
hard to hold

1 Highscore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew, Jr. View Post
Hi Wil,

Glad to see you here.

Best regards,
Andrew
hey andrew

nice to you see you as well. hope all is well in your world.

wil
Old 11-05-2009, 07:05 PM   #7
IrishGrrl

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme Leatherdyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
In a relationship/non-monogamous

Thanked 1,209 Times in 366 Posts
IrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Uncle Will!!!!

Sooo glad you are here!!!

Always good to have another wise ass...I mean..wise person.

xoxoxoxo
IrishGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 07:50 PM   #8
evolveme

How Do You Identify?:
honeysuckle venom
Preferred Pronoun?:
a pistol and a sugar cane
Relationship Status:
I promise to aid and abet

Location: in between poems where ceilings are floors and joe ghost floats achromatic toward day
evolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputation

Hello love.

I'm glad you're here. And that, you know, I'm here too.

xo

e
evolveme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 08:25 PM   #9
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation
Default hello

Hey it's me JAGG. Thank you to who ever had this great idea.
JAGG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 08:36 PM   #10
Abigail Crabby

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Princess
Relationship Status:
Single, but sociable

Thanked 9,667 Times in 2,484 Posts
Abigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST Reputation

Great to see you here Wil !
Abigail Crabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 08:40 PM   #11
Bit

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme
Relationship Status:
married to Gryph

Thanked 3,772 Times in 1,264 Posts
Bit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST Reputation

Hello Wil!
Bit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 09:06 PM   #12
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

Thanked 4,721 Times in 1,270 Posts
Scorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST Reputation

Wil, it's always good to see you. Glad you could make it. That also applies to everyone else here. Welcome to a new beginning. Will be nice to see you folks around.

-Scorp-
Scorp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 09:25 PM   #13
little man

How Do You Identify?:
mister
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
hard to hold

1 Highscore

damn, i feel like i got invited to a really swell party!

it's great to see folks i know and like. be much easier to see y'all here, too!

thanks to the powers that be, the universe or the divine webmaster. let the good times roll
Old 11-05-2009, 09:35 PM   #14
Gryph

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Married to a wonderful girl

Gryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST Reputation
Default *yawn*

Hi folks, just popping in for a minute. Nice to see some familiar names.
Gryph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 10:37 PM   #15
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation

Wil!!!
The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 11:37 PM   #16
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,131 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

I am glad to see you here, Wil. Welcome.
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 07:50 AM   #17
Paphigleo

How Do You Identify?:
da Bear
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
open to new possibilities

Paphigleo Has the BEST ReputationPaphigleo Has the BEST ReputationPaphigleo Has the BEST ReputationPaphigleo Has the BEST ReputationPaphigleo Has the BEST ReputationPaphigleo Has the BEST ReputationPaphigleo Has the BEST ReputationPaphigleo Has the BEST ReputationPaphigleo Has the BEST ReputationPaphigleo Has the BEST ReputationPaphigleo Has the BEST Reputation

Heya Wil... glad to see ya here! Thanks for being my first 'friend' in a new place.

...also looking forward to watching this place grow!
Paphigleo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 01:41 PM   #18
Mindy

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
Single

Mindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST Reputation

Hi Wil, as another admirer of your work, I am glad to see you here. I still have the photograph of yours that I won in Vegas. I love that thing!

Mindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 03:10 PM   #19
Vlasta
BFP Sentinels

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 1,002 Times in 286 Posts
Vlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST Reputation

Hi Wil ... happy to see you here ... I was sad when I didn't see you in Atlanta and I am sorry ... I was honestly so busy .

hugs to ya
Vlasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 05:57 PM   #20
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Good evening, Wil, and a grand welcome from me, too! It really IS like a very nice party, isn't it? That's a terrific way to look at it!

~Diva
Diva is offline   Reply With Quote