Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > MEMBER NEWS, ANNOUNCEMENTS, EVENTS > Newbie Central

Newbie Central Newbies start here! A place to ask questions, get answers, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with other folks from ButchFemmePlanet.com

Old 04-22-2010, 12:12 PM   #1
Lady_Wu

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Queer Stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
M'Lady
Relationship Status:
given up looking *sigh*

Lady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST Reputation
Wink Nin hao,ma? -->Lady_Wu here

:
how is everyone doing?i tried to put emoticons that represented who i am. the sugarglider is the closest i could get to my beloved guinea pigs, though i've always wanted a sugarglider as well. *smile* i'm a voracious reader, whether i'm reading for pleasure (any Laurell K. Hamilton fans out there?), studying, or whatever. i'll even read the backs of cereal boxes if i have nothing else! the computer represents my main way of communicating w/the world. i have multiple sclerosis and several other autoimmune diseases, so i don't get out much. i'd love to do so but just don't have anyway to do so. so anyone who wants to become friends through the computer or on the phone or even one visit this somewhat lonely femme is extremely welcome! that's why the lady waiting is there. i'm waiting for.... and the flower is just there b/c i usually put a flower behind my name when i post.
i'm 48, turning 49on May 15th. Yay! i like getting older, though i look in my twenties. i still get carded! lol. i am a high femme in that i wear dresses, nail polish, make-up (not too much, just lipstick and powder), perfume, and it takes me about an hour to take a shower and get ready for going out,lol. i'm not high-maintenance, however. i'm very happy to be taken to a cafe for coffee,esp. if it has a bookstore attached, as to an expensive restaurant. i like those, too, however. *wink* i don't expect expensive trinkets and baubles, though again i like those ,too. friendship and compassion and kindness and a loving heart mean more to me than anything else.
i'm not really a newbie-i know many of y'all from other places and went to posting and chatting before i introduced myself. but i decided to post this intro b/c i hadn't. i am Han Chinese, though i look like a wagerin (Westerner). it's complicated. but rest assured that i am an old-fashioned (pre-Maoist) Chinese lady. i'll occasionally throw in Chinese phrases but will always translate them.
i shall go now.
zhangzao (good afternoon),
Lady_Wu

Old 04-22-2010, 12:22 PM   #2
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Very nice intro and I have seen you around here in threads. With that, welcome to the planet. I'd say enjoy your stay, but I see you're already enjoying it, so carry on. Hopefully you'll make friendships to last a lifetime as some of us here already have.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2010, 12:27 PM   #3
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
A.G - Stone Butch - GenderFuck
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym, Hyz...or, just b respectable, it's not that hard..

Thanked 3,183 Times in 1,287 Posts
Rook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome, Lady.Wu
I think I saw a thread where u can request guinea pig emoticons[ any emoticons in general]?I'll look around...
Always loved cavvies, specially when they "talk" or "popcorn" {besides Ferrets + Cats}
I tried to convince myself to pick up a Hamilton book, but I'd like to know where to start specifically, as it is I'm still going through the Sookie series of another author.{True Blood based on it, loosely}
We've talked before, but I think this is the first time for Intro.
I'd invite ya' for Tea, or Coffee if I could, Gawd knows there's plenty of coffeehouses in my lil Liberal Campus town {and a western teaHouse, I think, it started as one anyways, part of a Bookstore too, old and new, kids section etc..}
And yeh, I get carded too, it's fun sometimes...
Not often though.
But then I get called young man or Sir at the worse possible times, as well

Glad u introduced yourself ..
Keep in Touch
Old 04-22-2010, 12:31 PM   #4
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,383 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to the planet fellow reader!

I hope you love it here!
Old 04-22-2010, 12:31 PM   #5
VuDu

How Do You Identify?:
Femme with a Wicked Twist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Trouble Maker
Relationship Status:
My heart is my own

VuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to the Planet, Lady Wu. I hear ya about being carded lol.
Enjoy your stay.
Old 04-22-2010, 01:20 PM   #6
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to the Planet
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2010, 01:22 PM   #7
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
A very happy Mr. Grumpy Cat

Thanked 18,942 Times in 4,709 Posts
UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation

Hello and welcome.

I red the back of medicine bottles when I run out of things to read.
UofMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to UofMfan For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2010, 06:04 PM   #8
Bad Bad Boi

How Do You Identify?:
ftm
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Bad Bad Boi Has the BEST ReputationBad Bad Boi Has the BEST ReputationBad Bad Boi Has the BEST ReputationBad Bad Boi Has the BEST ReputationBad Bad Boi Has the BEST ReputationBad Bad Boi Has the BEST ReputationBad Bad Boi Has the BEST ReputationBad Bad Boi Has the BEST ReputationBad Bad Boi Has the BEST ReputationBad Bad Boi Has the BEST ReputationBad Bad Boi Has the BEST Reputation

Hi Lady Wu,

I think I have read all of Laurell K Hamilton. I also read Modesitt and other fantasy writers who generate a thought process through their writing. If they just tell a story to make a few bucks I don't really have time for them. So many of the fantasy writers present thought provoking ideology that I stay enmeshed in that most of my free time... LoL

I would love to take you out to discuss books and cheere a femme heart... but I don't know where your pile of books is located... LoL

Hope life is treating you well,

David
Bad Bad Boi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bad Bad Boi For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2010, 06:15 PM   #9
waxnrope
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 5/27/2011
Preferred Pronoun?:
hy ho, hy ho; he, she, it, whatever
Relationship Status:
Going slow ...

Thanked 2,958 Times in 953 Posts
waxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputation

Sheee's baaaack!
Hi Lady Wu!
waxnrope is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to waxnrope For This Useful Post:

Tags
asian, here i am, long intro