Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > MEMBER NEWS, ANNOUNCEMENTS, EVENTS > Newbie Central

Newbie Central Newbies start here! A place to ask questions, get answers, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with other folks from ButchFemmePlanet.com

Old 12-24-2011, 04:47 AM   #1
LiaPDX

How Do You Identify?:
Very femme - which means the only hiking I do, is across a mall.
Relationship Status:
Single

LiaPDX Has the BEST ReputationLiaPDX Has the BEST ReputationLiaPDX Has the BEST ReputationLiaPDX Has the BEST ReputationLiaPDX Has the BEST ReputationLiaPDX Has the BEST ReputationLiaPDX Has the BEST ReputationLiaPDX Has the BEST ReputationLiaPDX Has the BEST ReputationLiaPDX Has the BEST ReputationLiaPDX Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hello.. I'm the new kid in the lunch room

Hello, I'm Lia..

*adjusts name tag*

I am not a fan of kittens, I've never worn Crocs and football bores me.

*waits for tomatoes*

OK so while that's all true, I'm totally cool with people who have kittens that wear Crocs while watching football. I embrace diversity.

I'm a femme.. bigtime. I fling skirts and shirts all over the place while trying to find the perfect thing to wear with the heels I adore. I fuss over my hair, adore Chanel and firmly believe Julia Sugarbaker should have been my mother. That really has nothing to do with anything, I just had to put it out there.

I'm also a nerd.

I'm so invisible to the community that I'm often considered the sweet girl next door that the boys just don't visit... *aw, that poor girl needs a date* .. I'm sure that's what the neighbors must think, though I'm not sure how they can miss that big pride sticker on the back of my vehicle. Or the fact I used to kiss my ex roommate (AKA ex wife) ..

Hippos frighten me. Again, a sentence that has nothing to do with anything, just random personal trivia.

Lovely to meet you all

Last edited by LiaPDX; 12-24-2011 at 04:48 AM. Reason: Oops
LiaPDX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 05:01 AM   #2
musicman

How Do You Identify?:
NA

musicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hi Lia

Welcome to the Planet, I'm sure there will be a few things that scare you here but for the most part there will be a lot of good things you find here.

Musicman
musicman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to musicman For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2011, 05:06 AM   #3
LiaPDX

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Single

LiaPDX Has the BEST ReputationLiaPDX Has the BEST ReputationLiaPDX Has the BEST ReputationLiaPDX Has the BEST ReputationLiaPDX Has the BEST ReputationLiaPDX Has the BEST ReputationLiaPDX Has the BEST ReputationLiaPDX Has the BEST ReputationLiaPDX Has the BEST ReputationLiaPDX Has the BEST ReputationLiaPDX Has the BEST Reputation

If I've survived the laundry pile, I can do this.

Thank you for the welcome
Old 12-24-2011, 08:31 AM   #4
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Red face Hi Lia!

"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2011, 08:38 AM   #5
JackMcGrath
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
Permanently Banned 12/30/11 - Previously banned member under a new name

JackMcGrath Has the BEST ReputationJackMcGrath Has the BEST ReputationJackMcGrath Has the BEST ReputationJackMcGrath Has the BEST ReputationJackMcGrath Has the BEST ReputationJackMcGrath Has the BEST ReputationJackMcGrath Has the BEST ReputationJackMcGrath Has the BEST ReputationJackMcGrath Has the BEST ReputationJackMcGrath Has the BEST ReputationJackMcGrath Has the BEST Reputation

Lia - as a newbie to a newbie Welcome, I am finding it a very diverse community. you will enjoy yourself, I am sure.
JackMcGrath is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JackMcGrath For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2011, 08:52 AM   #6
Elijah

How Do You Identify?:
Genderqueer Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
Open to healthy possibilities...

Thanked 1,628 Times in 393 Posts
Elijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome aboard, Lia. We don't bite (much).

~Washington Irving
Elijah is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elijah For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2011, 08:54 AM   #7
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to the most awesome place!

PS: I love your identity statement that the only hiking you do is across the mall!

Perfect

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2011, 08:59 AM   #8
GPS
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy to my 5 year old..
Preferred Pronoun?:
Banned 12/27/2012 - Former member came back under a new name
Relationship Status:
Enjoying Life

Thanked 1,171 Times in 351 Posts
GPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST Reputation

hi, welcome. mall hiker
GPS is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to GPS For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2011, 09:20 AM   #9
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

Thanked 10,217 Times in 2,504 Posts
durrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputation

welcome to BFP

well, butter my butt and call me a biscuit
durrrrrrrr is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to durrrrrrrr For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2011, 09:57 AM   #10
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,688 Times in 7,716 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Hi Lia....welcome to the Planet...let me give you an "official" Clay hug.......
(((((((((((((((((((LIA)))))))))))))))))
a good, old fashioned southern boi hug......smiles.....enjoy the Planet....Clay
P to the S....love, love, LOVE the humor...and the fact Julia Sugarbaker could be your mom.....smiles....LOVE that show...esp. Dixie!
Look forward to chatting you around the Planet...I won't be hard to find..I am the one that glows in the dark...lol...long story...BUT I am veryy slow moving....just got out of 2 weeks in hospital....two major surgeries....smiles.. BUT I am getting my butch steam back up....smiles...
Old 12-24-2011, 10:20 AM   #11
Scuba

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Flying Solo

Thanked 8,048 Times in 1,618 Posts
Scuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome and enjoy!! ....again

~~Bob Richardson~~
Scuba is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Scuba For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2011, 10:50 AM   #12
tazz

How Do You Identify?:
Athlete/tomboi
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, cutie
Relationship Status:
Estoy recibiendo cómodo con él

Thanked 1,759 Times in 642 Posts
tazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputation

welcome to the Planet

tazz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to tazz For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2011, 10:51 AM   #13
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

WELCOME! The Planet rawks!
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2011, 11:13 AM   #14
LiaPDX

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Single

Scubadyke - Right? lol

Thanks, again .. Love the pic BTW .. He was one of the more underrated Muppets but amongst the more hysterical.

Thank you all so much, looking forward to making fantastic new friends! So uh, is there a better way to navigate this on the iPhone?
Old 12-24-2011, 11:15 AM   #15
Morgan

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, hy, hym, does not matter
Relationship Status:
I am enjoying life....

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,604 Times in 411 Posts
Morgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome Lia, enjoy yourself here....
Old 12-24-2011, 12:14 PM   #16
Greyson
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine/Non-Binary
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy (Pronounced He)
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,165 Times in 2,007 Posts
Greyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST Reputation

Hi Lia. Welcome to the Planet. Are you our Christmas Present? My bad.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Greyson For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2011, 12:22 PM   #17
Gentle Tiger

How Do You Identify?:
As a Tiger of course
Preferred Pronoun?:
Not the Old Man
Relationship Status:
Two Tigers

Thanked 15,995 Times in 3,996 Posts
Gentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to The Planet LiaPDX. Enjoy!

Gentle Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gentle Tiger For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2011, 01:36 PM   #18
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

to the site!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2011, 01:37 PM   #19
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome fellow PDXer
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2011, 02:36 PM   #20
PaPa

How Do You Identify?:
GQ Butch Daddy
Relationship Status:
A Very Protective BIG Daddy...

Thanked 5,873 Times in 1,530 Posts
PaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST Reputation

PaPa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to PaPa For This Useful Post: