Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > MEMBER NEWS, ANNOUNCEMENTS, EVENTS > Newbie Central

Newbie Central Newbies start here! A place to ask questions, get answers, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with other folks from ButchFemmePlanet.com

Old 02-07-2012, 12:32 PM   #1
pynkkameleon

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girly ones
Relationship Status:
Riding off into the sunset with my Cowboi

pynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hi there. New to this community..

But not new to the online Butch/Femme online communities. I've been out of touch for a while though and was quite pleased to find my way here. Hoping to reconnect with old friends and make lots of new ones. After a day of lurking, I'm still trying to make my way around to find a few familiar faces and find my "comfy" zones within the threads. I'm looking forward to creating some new friendships and becoming a part of the Planet.

Don't define your world in black and white..

There is so much hiding amongst the greys

❤❤❤❤❤
pynkkameleon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to pynkkameleon For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2012, 12:43 PM   #2
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Neither, nada, out of the box
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Thanked 7,246 Times in 1,416 Posts
Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

I don't think we've "met", but welcome to the Planet . Lots of good people here, so jump right in!
Old 02-07-2012, 12:44 PM   #3
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to BFP!
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 12:57 PM   #4
always2late

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
m'lady

Thanked 6,231 Times in 1,462 Posts
always2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to the Planet

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there ~ Rumi
always2late is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 01:02 PM   #5
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,689 Times in 1,610 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to the Planet!!!

Old 02-07-2012, 01:10 PM   #6
Gentle Tiger

How Do You Identify?:
As a Tiger of course
Preferred Pronoun?:
Not the Old Man
Relationship Status:
Two Tigers

Thanked 15,995 Times in 3,996 Posts
Gentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST Reputation
Default Welcome to The Planet Vonnie

Gentle Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 01:17 PM   #7
Greyson
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine/Non-Binary
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy (Pronounced He)
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,165 Times in 2,007 Posts
Greyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST Reputation

Hello. Welcome to the Planet Vonni. Have you used this name before? The name looks somewhat familiar. Enjoy!
Old 02-07-2012, 01:18 PM   #8
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,087 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to the Planet... we're happy to have you here
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 01:23 PM   #9
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

Hello Vonni! I'm glad you found your way back to the bf community. Welcome to the Planet! Enjoy your time here!
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 01:25 PM   #10
Parker
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Butch. Lesbian. Dyke. Woman. Female.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, of course!
Relationship Status:
Content

Thanked 11,730 Times in 2,432 Posts
Parker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome
Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 01:32 PM   #11
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow Hi Vonni!

"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 02:05 PM   #12
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Welcome to this little neck of the woods!
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 02:08 PM   #13
pynkkameleon

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girly ones
Relationship Status:

pynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputationpynkkameleon Has the BEST Reputation
Default What a great welcome!

guihong ~ I don't think we've met either but hello, nice to meet you.

Greyson ~ I have indeed used this same user name and I do remember you. We have friends in common I believe

The_Lady_Snow ~ You and I are long overdue to "meet" one another. We also share amazing friends in common and I've long been an admirer of you, your strength and your views in general. I freely admit to stalking some of your posts in the past

Thank you all for such a warm welcome!!!

❤❤❤❤❤
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pynkkameleon For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2012, 02:23 PM   #14
RiverBoi
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Brother Puddin'
Relationship Status:
Single

RiverBoi Has the BEST ReputationRiverBoi Has the BEST ReputationRiverBoi Has the BEST ReputationRiverBoi Has the BEST ReputationRiverBoi Has the BEST ReputationRiverBoi Has the BEST ReputationRiverBoi Has the BEST ReputationRiverBoi Has the BEST ReputationRiverBoi Has the BEST ReputationRiverBoi Has the BEST ReputationRiverBoi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vonni View Post
But not new to the online Butch/Femme online communities. I've been out of touch for a while though and was quite pleased to find my way here. Hoping to reconnect with old friends and make lots of new ones. After a day of lurking, I'm still trying to make my way around to find a few familiar faces and find my "comfy" zones within the threads. I'm looking forward to creating some new friendships and becoming a part of the Planet.
Welcome aboard!
River
RiverBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 02:29 PM   #15
pynkkameleon

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girly ones
Relationship Status:

River ~ Another familiar face. Hope all is wonderful and well in your world and ty!

❤❤❤❤❤
Old 02-07-2012, 02:29 PM   #16
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,871 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Welcome, Vonni!
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 04:13 PM   #17
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

to the site!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 04:28 PM   #18
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Vonni...Welcome to The Planet
We're a friendly community and very addicting once you start posting with us
I know I've seen your screen name somewhere else

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2012, 04:32 PM   #19
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 04:34 PM   #20
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
A Lady..Femme..Free Spirit with a touch of survivalist woman in me.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Spiritual Warrior..She Ra..Baby Doll, or anything close..ha!
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.

1 Highscore

Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Thanked 5,939 Times in 1,609 Posts
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation

Your Gonna Like It Here!!!

When negative thoughts come to mind,
Let them die stillborn.
Speak and do posotive in any situation,
And watch your dreams grow and flurish.
If you can't say anything posotive, Zip it up.
Do not give birth to that which you do not want to see grow.
See it, Believe it, Own it, Have it!
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Lady Pamela is offline   Reply With Quote