The Planet's Technical Bubba

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Thanked 10,743 Times in 3,176 Posts
Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation
Default Ink/Tattoos: share and discussion about

I know there are a few other inked/tattoo individuals out there. I love getting ideas and love original work. Share here your likes and ideas.

I love my tattoos. I have 5 actually (see below) and still have a few more to get (I want to get one to celebrate my trans self, my buddhist self, my geek self and a few more). *ALL* of mine are self designed and inked by Jacqueline at Yonge Street Tattoos (awesome work). I think I'll be waiting until I'm settled in L.A. for a year or so before I get my next set.

"We become Human Doings instead of Human Beings." -- Ram Dass
Linus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Linus For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2010, 09:55 AM   #2
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Oh, Linus, those are stunning!

Currently, I have no tats....but I want one.....I'm not sure where....but I found a lovely Celtic Pisces that really appeals to me....I'll see if I can find it to post....

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 10:25 AM   #3
WhiteTigress

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, somewhat high maintenance
Preferred Pronoun?:
She. There should be no doubt!

WhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST Reputation

I'll have to dig around my computer, to see if I can find one of my single (at this time) tattoo. It's pretty simple, but I want to add some enhancements to it. It's on the upper part of my right buttock.

I plan to get one for my left side, of a white tiger, and I have the picture of what I want, in a box on my coffee table. I've been saving the pic for years, because I needed to not only save up the money to get the work done, but so that I would have someone who could drive me home from the ink-work (I get a real high as in a SM "flight" from the sensation). I will also Timber to help me in the care needed in the first couple of weeks, as it heals, since it's in an awkward place.

WT
WhiteTigress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 11:10 AM   #4
HeartBreak Kid

How Do You Identify?:
self
Preferred Pronoun?:
User formally Known as Tygerlily

HeartBreak Kid has much to be proud ofHeartBreak Kid has much to be proud ofHeartBreak Kid has much to be proud ofHeartBreak Kid has much to be proud ofHeartBreak Kid has much to be proud ofHeartBreak Kid has much to be proud ofHeartBreak Kid has much to be proud ofHeartBreak Kid has much to be proud ofHeartBreak Kid has much to be proud of

If you have seen my pics in the gallery than you kno im covered in tattoos...I curently have 16 or so tattoos with plans to add an additional piece in June..

I LOVE LOVE LOVE body art and how diffrent people express themselves. Linus I love ur work and I must admitt I was wondering if you had a Linus tattoo somewhere on ur person...

All my tattoos have meaning and I would love to explain the diffrent languges, and hidden pics within my tattos...
(If only I knew how to upload a pic from my computer to the site....if only there was some one...somewhere that could teach me...hint hint wink wink Linus...Lol)

Peace and Love,

and then to lie silently like deer tracks

in the freshly-fallen snow beside the one you love

That's All~
~Richard Brautigan, "Deer Tracks"~

Peace and Love

"Pssssst.......your STEREOTYPES are showing"....
~StabbyK~

HeartBreak Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to HeartBreak Kid For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2010, 11:17 AM   #5
Linus

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeartBreak Kid View Post
If you have seen my pics in the gallery than you kno im covered in tattoos...I curently have 16 or so tattoos with plans to add an additional piece in June..

I LOVE LOVE LOVE body art and how diffrent people express themselves. Linus I love ur work and I must admitt I was wondering if you had a Linus tattoo somewhere on ur person...

All my tattoos have meaning and I would love to explain the diffrent languges, and hidden pics within my tattos...
(If only I knew how to upload a pic from my computer to the site....if only there was some one...somewhere that could teach me...hint hint wink wink Linus...Lol)

Peace and Love,

If you are a paid member I believe you have near unlimited space. All you need to do is:

1. Go to the Galleries: http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/gallery/
2. Click on the Upload Photos link in the right corner
3. Follow the instructions from there.

The Following User Says Thank You to Linus For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2010, 06:48 PM   #6
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

We must be linked or something, Linus, because I was just thinking about starting a tattoo thread this morning!

I have a few. If you are just looking at them, it looks like 3 separate tats, but I've actually been under the needle several times.

One of my tats is a rose and butterfly that I added another butterfly and rose to after a break up. I did the sure thing to end the relationship; I got a matching tat (and, of course, had to change it somewhat after we split).

My first tat is still pure. It's never been touched up or added onto and it still looks really good, considering it's gotten a decent amount of sun exposure. It's a band of butterflies on my lower back. I have no problem smacking the crap out of the jerks who call it a tramp stamp or trash tat. I got it many, many years ago before everyone else got one there too. Damn lemmings!

The other one was my most painful and, even though it needs to be touched up, I don't want to do it. It's the only one I almost cried while getting. I had to be held down and still my leg was jumping all over the place. It's directly on my ankle bone. Bone. Needle going 5 miles an hour. Not a good combination.

Anyway, it's a lizard climbing rose leaves and having a conversation with a butterfly (notice a theme here, people?) and a ladybug although now it kinda looks like he wants to eat them. *grimace* If someone has a supply of ether or enough sedatives, I might do it, but unless I can't feel ANYTHING, that one is not going to get any work any time soon. It's already been added to and touched up 3 times. I think that's all I can endure for now. After all, I'm not machocistic. I've typed that three times now and it STILL looks wrong. I can't spell for shit today.

While my first tat was flash, I had a clear vision of what I wanted and it just so happened that I found flash that was super close to what I wanted. Now, I would like to eventually have it touched up and gone over so it's not so cartoonish. I want it to be a fantasy-reality blend. Fantasy colors with realistic designs.

For those interested in what goes on before the ink goes in, I feel close to the butterfly. It represents metamorphosis and change and Heaven knows I've done a LOT of that in my life. Also, I was just first coming out to myself when I got my first tat. Life altering things lead to life altering decisions. I will always have at least one butterfly in any tat that I get. The ladybug and lizard are also representative of things I feel connected to. The lizard is supposed to help one go from one plane of existence to another and the ladybug is gentle. I always feel I could use more gentleness in my life, yanno?

So that's it for now. I have a bit of extra fluff in ye old account at this very moment and, for a brief moment, I heard the beckoning buzz of the needle, but it will have to wait. Car repairs, a laptop and a short trip are more important to me now.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 01:04 PM   #7
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Very nice work Linus were those done here in the Usa or Canada??
lipstixgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 01:30 PM   #8
SF_Boi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Human
Relationship Status:
Ask Me

SF_Boi Has the BEST ReputationSF_Boi Has the BEST ReputationSF_Boi Has the BEST ReputationSF_Boi Has the BEST ReputationSF_Boi Has the BEST ReputationSF_Boi Has the BEST ReputationSF_Boi Has the BEST ReputationSF_Boi Has the BEST ReputationSF_Boi Has the BEST ReputationSF_Boi Has the BEST ReputationSF_Boi Has the BEST Reputation
Default Tattoos

I have a few tattoos. They mean a great deal to me, I really don't care what people think or the looks I get. Most of the time, it's very positive. I love to see the looks on peoples faces when they first see my tattoos, I just smile and look at them back. Sometimes I get questions inquiring: "does it hurt?" "What does it mean?" "Who does your work?" I just tell people my tattoos are the places, people, family and cultures that mean a great deal to me.

I'm still in the process of completing my work. It's a life long process of learning about myself, the world around me, and the beautiful things I have experienced.
SF_Boi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SF_Boi For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2010, 01:33 PM   #9
Linus

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipstixgal View Post
Very nice work Linus were those done here in the Usa or Canada??

All my tattoos were done at Yonge Street Tattoo in Toronto. Once I have surgery, I'll get a few more.

The Following User Says Thank You to Linus For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2010, 02:19 PM   #10
Guy

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,574 Times in 889 Posts
Guy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST Reputation

I have a tribal tattoo on one arm and a name on the other, but I want to get the name covered up and was thinking of getting an Italian phase having to do with or about Family.

I wouldn't get this, but think its funny, Esse nufesso qui dice male di macaruni which means Who speaks badly of Macaroni is a fool.
Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 02:54 PM   #11
afixer

How Do You Identify?:
human
Preferred Pronoun?:
ma'am
Relationship Status:
adrift in my head

Thanked 1,513 Times in 661 Posts
afixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputation

I'm pondering another one.
afixer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 05:03 PM   #12
afixer

How Do You Identify?:
human
Preferred Pronoun?:
ma'am
Relationship Status:
adrift in my head

Thanked 1,513 Times in 661 Posts
afixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by afixer View Post
I'm pondering another one.

afixer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to afixer For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2012, 08:28 PM   #13
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

i love these!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linus View Post
I know there are a few other inked/tattoo individuals out there. I love getting ideas and love original work. Share here your likes and ideas.

I love my tattoos. I have 5 actually (see below) and still have a few more to get (I want to get one to celebrate my trans self, my buddhist self, my geek self and a few more). *ALL* of mine are self designed and inked by Jacqueline at Yonge Street Tattoos (awesome work). I think I'll be waiting until I'm settled in L.A. for a year or so before I get my next set.

girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 08-26-2012, 11:57 AM   #14
stephfromMIT
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Troll
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her
Relationship Status:
engaged to my fiancee Amanda

stephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

I have a big piece: Swords down my upper-arms, single snake coiled around them.
stephfromMIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 02:19 PM   #15
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,926 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Am thinking that I want to get this tattoo'd, near my hairline, somewhere between the back of my neck toward my right ear... The symbol for: Loyalty.

Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2012, 02:20 PM   #16
Red-Dragon

How Do You Identify?:
just me
Preferred Pronoun?:
hym/dude/him/bro
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Red-Dragon Has the BEST ReputationRed-Dragon Has the BEST ReputationRed-Dragon Has the BEST ReputationRed-Dragon Has the BEST ReputationRed-Dragon Has the BEST ReputationRed-Dragon Has the BEST ReputationRed-Dragon Has the BEST ReputationRed-Dragon Has the BEST ReputationRed-Dragon Has the BEST ReputationRed-Dragon Has the BEST ReputationRed-Dragon Has the BEST Reputation

i got three tattoos one is kanji for water represents how my dad got me into life gaurding growing up its on my right forearm. i got another on my upper arm on my right arm of a tribal sun mainly cause of my zodiac i'll get a leo symbol in the middle of it lol....sometime. and my last is kanji for strength its for the strength my family and mainly my dad gave me growing up (but the red didnt take so had to get it redone in black . (never get a tatt when u work with some chemicals) i'm thinking of getting more but not for awhile i need to save up for my road trip home to visit.
Red-Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Red-Dragon For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2013, 01:08 PM   #17
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One

Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation
Cool Thread bumping time....

All of my tats are uploaded to the gallery including my newest one. A wolf's paw clawing out of me. All of mine hold meaning and a story as well all of them are of original design that came from me and how the artist interrupted the picture in my mind. I love ink and will be getting a new one for my back very soon.
Old 05-15-2017, 02:01 PM   #18
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,926 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
Am thinking that I want to get this tattoo'd, near my hairline, somewhere between the back of my neck toward my right ear... The symbol for: Loyalty.

Gosh, it's been nearly five years ago that I found this Japanese symbol for a tattoo idea..... I like it, too, still. I think if I ever did find a way to have this done, I think I'd want someone who's creative talent could make it look as good on me as it does in the photo. I only have one tattoo... I had it done back in 1999 (?).... then had it altered in 2005 (?). I'm thinking I want my tattoo altered again, as well. I know some tattoo artists up in the Seattle area, who once lived here. So if I ever do get the new tattoo, I'll have my tattoo artist friends up in Seattle complete the work for me.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2017, 02:25 PM   #19
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Thanked 21,363 Times in 6,715 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
Gosh, it's been nearly five years ago that I found this Japanese symbol for a tattoo idea..... I like it, too, still. I think if I ever did find a way to have this done, I think I'd want someone who's creative talent could make it look as good on me as it does in the photo. I only have one tattoo... I had it done back in 1999 (?).... then had it altered in 2005 (?). I'm thinking I want my tattoo altered again, as well. I know some tattoo artists up in the Seattle area, who once lived here. So if I ever do get the new tattoo, I'll have my tattoo artist friends up in Seattle complete the work for me.
Kat Seattle Artists are amazing...would like to go to SF ..I hear they have outta-this-world artists..i wanna see!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post: