Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

i love these!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linus View Post
I know there are a few other inked/tattoo individuals out there. I love getting ideas and love original work. Share here your likes and ideas.

I love my tattoos. I have 5 actually (see below) and still have a few more to get (I want to get one to celebrate my trans self, my buddhist self, my geek self and a few more). *ALL* of mine are self designed and inked by Jacqueline at Yonge Street Tattoos (awesome work). I think I'll be waiting until I'm settled in L.A. for a year or so before I get my next set.

girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 08-26-2012, 11:57 AM   #82
stephfromMIT
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Troll
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her
Relationship Status:
engaged to my fiancee Amanda

stephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

I have a big piece: Swords down my upper-arms, single snake coiled around them.
stephfromMIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 02:19 PM   #83
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,926 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Am thinking that I want to get this tattoo'd, near my hairline, somewhere between the back of my neck toward my right ear... The symbol for: Loyalty.

Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2012, 02:20 PM   #84
Red-Dragon

How Do You Identify?:
just me
Preferred Pronoun?:
hym/dude/him/bro
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Red-Dragon Has the BEST ReputationRed-Dragon Has the BEST ReputationRed-Dragon Has the BEST ReputationRed-Dragon Has the BEST ReputationRed-Dragon Has the BEST ReputationRed-Dragon Has the BEST ReputationRed-Dragon Has the BEST ReputationRed-Dragon Has the BEST ReputationRed-Dragon Has the BEST ReputationRed-Dragon Has the BEST ReputationRed-Dragon Has the BEST Reputation

i got three tattoos one is kanji for water represents how my dad got me into life gaurding growing up its on my right forearm. i got another on my upper arm on my right arm of a tribal sun mainly cause of my zodiac i'll get a leo symbol in the middle of it lol....sometime. and my last is kanji for strength its for the strength my family and mainly my dad gave me growing up (but the red didnt take so had to get it redone in black . (never get a tatt when u work with some chemicals) i'm thinking of getting more but not for awhile i need to save up for my road trip home to visit.
Red-Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Red-Dragon For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2013, 01:08 PM   #85
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One

Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation
Cool Thread bumping time....

All of my tats are uploaded to the gallery including my newest one. A wolf's paw clawing out of me. All of mine hold meaning and a story as well all of them are of original design that came from me and how the artist interrupted the picture in my mind. I love ink and will be getting a new one for my back very soon.
Old 06-20-2013, 01:20 PM   #86
lilapache

How Do You Identify?:
DONE

Thanked 3,880 Times in 1,025 Posts
lilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputation

i soooo can't wait to complete my upper arm... and start my other one... half sleeves are gonna be awesome when complete... then... onto the back.... maybe... or legs... or.. or... *laughs* yes... this is my addiction!!!
Old 05-12-2017, 04:00 AM   #87
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

i forgot about this thread!

Getting my recent work done has really been therapeutic for me. Not seeing that big lump or scar from my accident (which was the final straw in ending a marriage) and seeing a beautiful display of my drawings and the artist's vision is the best gift i could have ever given myself!

It will be finished in two weeks !
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2017, 08:01 PM   #88
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

My last tattoo was not too long ago but the most meaningful one was back in 2015. It was a quote for my nephew that passed away, I have it on my upper back near where the neck and shoulders meet. Its covered at work but can be seen if I wear tank tops or a shirts. I will see if I can post a pic of it.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 02:01 PM   #89
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
Am thinking that I want to get this tattoo'd, near my hairline, somewhere between the back of my neck toward my right ear... The symbol for: Loyalty.

Gosh, it's been nearly five years ago that I found this Japanese symbol for a tattoo idea..... I like it, too, still. I think if I ever did find a way to have this done, I think I'd want someone who's creative talent could make it look as good on me as it does in the photo. I only have one tattoo... I had it done back in 1999 (?).... then had it altered in 2005 (?). I'm thinking I want my tattoo altered again, as well. I know some tattoo artists up in the Seattle area, who once lived here. So if I ever do get the new tattoo, I'll have my tattoo artist friends up in Seattle complete the work for me.

_____ ______
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2017, 02:25 PM   #90
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Thanked 21,363 Times in 6,715 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
Gosh, it's been nearly five years ago that I found this Japanese symbol for a tattoo idea..... I like it, too, still. I think if I ever did find a way to have this done, I think I'd want someone who's creative talent could make it look as good on me as it does in the photo. I only have one tattoo... I had it done back in 1999 (?).... then had it altered in 2005 (?). I'm thinking I want my tattoo altered again, as well. I know some tattoo artists up in the Seattle area, who once lived here. So if I ever do get the new tattoo, I'll have my tattoo artist friends up in Seattle complete the work for me.
Kat Seattle Artists are amazing...would like to go to SF ..I hear they have outta-this-world artists..i wanna see!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2017, 05:02 PM   #91
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDeere View Post
My last tattoo was not too long ago but the most meaningful one was back in 2015. It was a quote for my nephew that passed away, I have it on my upper back near where the neck and shoulders meet. Its covered at work but can be seen if I wear tank tops or a shirts. I will see if I can post a pic of it.
i love this..
Old 05-15-2017, 07:20 PM   #92
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,115 Times in 2,999 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Hm, I don't think I've posted in this thread?

My first was the women's power sign on the right side of my lower back.
Then I got a replica of a rather ancient stencil drawing of Eve on my left shoulder.
Then a willow tree/goddess on my stomach.
Then a tribal down my back, it runs between my shoulders and down my back then curves over my right hip and a little down my leg.
Then came a triple goddess between my shoulder blades with a Celtic knot woven through it.
Right now I'm working on a large piece, a Japanese Phoenix done in soft water colors. It's large and covers scars I have from surgeries I had from when I had cancer. It should be finished at the end of this month.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2017, 03:12 AM   #93
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Quote:
Originally Posted by easygoingfemme View Post
Hm, I don't think I've posted in this thread?

My first was the women's power sign on the right side of my lower back.
Then I got a replica of a rather ancient stencil drawing of Eve on my left shoulder.
Then a willow tree/goddess on my stomach.
Then a tribal down my back, it runs between my shoulders and down my back then curves over my right hip and a little down my leg.
Then came a triple goddess between my shoulder blades with a Celtic knot woven through it.
Right now I'm working on a large piece, a Japanese Phoenix done in soft water colors. It's large and covers scars I have from surgeries I had from when I had cancer. It should be finished at the end of this month.
((((((( Easy )))))))
Old 05-16-2017, 05:49 AM   #94
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,115 Times in 2,999 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Oh, I forgot another! I have this on my arm: Just the image of the woman grabbing the sun- not the whole box.

easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2017, 03:36 PM   #95
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

my earlobes are tatted- vines which have gotten MUCH bigger over the years.....
my left wrist is infinity swirl
right ankle... Fleur Di lis after Katrina
left ankle rainbow heart
one on my hip... it's personal
and now... my bicep !
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2017, 03:54 PM   #96
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Quote:
Originally Posted by easygoingfemme View Post
Oh, I forgot another! I have this on my arm: Just the image of the woman grabbing the sun- not the whole box.

I like the way the the graphic artist designed the sun
Both you and Dee have some really nice tattoo's.

_____ ______