Old 12-07-2012, 12:55 PM   #61
Samurai Wanderer

How Do You Identify?:
It's cool!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Cooky
Relationship Status:
In love

Samurai Wanderer Has the BEST ReputationSamurai Wanderer Has the BEST ReputationSamurai Wanderer Has the BEST ReputationSamurai Wanderer Has the BEST ReputationSamurai Wanderer Has the BEST ReputationSamurai Wanderer Has the BEST ReputationSamurai Wanderer Has the BEST ReputationSamurai Wanderer Has the BEST ReputationSamurai Wanderer Has the BEST ReputationSamurai Wanderer Has the BEST ReputationSamurai Wanderer Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaneyDoll View Post
In an image, my thoughts would be: standing/sitting up perfectly straight (because I think slouching takes away your power), chin tilted up a bit (almost snobby but not), heels (because it is me) and a hint of a smile.

Just my $.02.
Letsee... check.. check.. I assure you she's wearing heels under that long dress!... and check. *whew* Thank you for confirming that I wasn't far off. I'd also be interested to hear thoughts on butches, yes please!

Quote:
To me, it depends on the situation. When I am with mine, he "tends" to me like a gentleman would attend a lady. And I can assure you, he and I both know who runs the show
It's a fascinating dynamic. I'm beginning to understand that both can freely express who they are, and fully appreciate who the other is, while remaining empowered. Thank you for sharing!
Samurai Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Samurai Wanderer For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2012, 05:50 PM   #62
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,565 Times in 3,960 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

It is now my wallpaper! Thank you so much! I showed my helpers at my store and they loved it too!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2012, 06:08 PM   #63
Bleu

How Do You Identify?:
Bleu

Thanked 2,700 Times in 733 Posts
Bleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai Wanderer View Post

Got a little overambitious for this one, so took a while. Here is horsey pic! In colour. Sort of. I tried.

For pinkgeek: Discuss
Thank you for this it is WONDERFUL!
Bleu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bleu For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2012, 06:45 PM   #64
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Got a little overambitious for this one, so took a while. Here is horsey pic! In colour. Sort of. I tried.

For pinkgeek: Discuss
I love this one. I've always thought of Myself as the chivalrous white horse type of Butch... very nice!

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2012, 07:51 PM   #65
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyButch View Post
I love this one. I've always thought of Myself as the chivalrous white horse type of Butch... very nice!
That's cute to say SB. I'd like to also point out another reason i love this....

The femme is in the drivers seat, not the "back seat", so to speak, the butch better hold on...it's a wild ride!!!!

SW, do you sell the prints?

Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2012, 07:57 PM   #66
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessbelle View Post
That's cute to say SB. I'd like to also point out another reason i love this....

The femme is in the drivers seat, not the "back seat", so to speak, the butch better hold on...it's a wild ride!!!!

That's a good place for her to be so the Butch can wrap hys/her arms around her and... other things.

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2012, 08:56 AM   #67
Samurai Wanderer

How Do You Identify?:
It's cool!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Cooky
Relationship Status:
In love

Samurai Wanderer Has the BEST ReputationSamurai Wanderer Has the BEST ReputationSamurai Wanderer Has the BEST ReputationSamurai Wanderer Has the BEST ReputationSamurai Wanderer Has the BEST ReputationSamurai Wanderer Has the BEST ReputationSamurai Wanderer Has the BEST ReputationSamurai Wanderer Has the BEST ReputationSamurai Wanderer Has the BEST ReputationSamurai Wanderer Has the BEST ReputationSamurai Wanderer Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I've been searching and hoping, and am ecstatic to see that chivalry is alive and well. Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessbelle View Post

lol I'm getting the drift that femmes are quite the force to be reckoned with. It makes me happy to no end, as I have been grappling with female empowerment.

I'm looking into prints, though it might take a while to organise, I hope you don't mind. I'd probably want to ask for input into that later, such as what sizes, and whether people prefer the larger and cheaper poster-quality prints or the smaller and more expensive photo-quality art prints, etc.

Quote:
That's a good place for her to be so the Butch can wrap hys/her arms around her and... other things.
I see it as a mutually agreeable arrangement, yep
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Samurai Wanderer For This Useful Post:
Old 12-23-2012, 09:57 PM   #68
Samurai Wanderer

How Do You Identify?:
It's cool!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Cooky
Relationship Status:
In love

Default FemmeGirl & SuperButch

"Stay safe this festive season. We'll take care of the baddies!"

Happy Holidays!

Note: This was only a fun cover idea, no actual story has been planned. Sorry if it looked misleading!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Samurai Wanderer For This Useful Post:
Old 12-23-2012, 10:04 PM   #69
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Happy Holidays!

Note: This was only a fun cover idea, no actual story has been planned. Sorry if it looked misleading!
Fun!!!!!!!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2012, 06:10 AM   #70
ScandalAndy

How Do You Identify?:
human femme spitfire
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
it's official!

Thanked 3,220 Times in 753 Posts
ScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST Reputation

yaaazzzzzz! this is brillz!

Quote:

Happy Holidays!

Old 12-24-2012, 06:55 AM   #71
DMW

How Do You Identify?:
FTM/Male (Will 14)
Relationship Status:
Caught An Angel and she doesn't lie!

Thanked 1,857 Times in 614 Posts
DMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

It is a cute tractor.
Awesome! Now i want that picture of Betty Page on a tractor!

You really are talented Samuri Wanderer. Thanks for sharing.
DMW is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DMW For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2012, 09:15 AM   #72
Allison W

How Do You Identify?:
TG Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Loner

Thanked 1,198 Times in 320 Posts
Allison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Happy Holidays!

Femmegirl there looks like she's about to fly off and rescue some folks from the terrible fate of insufficient fabulousness. brb gotta check my windows
Allison W is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Allison W For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2012, 10:02 PM   #73
Samurai Wanderer

How Do You Identify?:
It's cool!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Cooky
Relationship Status:
In love

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMW View Post
Awesome! Now i want that picture of Betty Page on a tractor!

You really are talented Samuri Wanderer. Thanks for sharing.
Ah, I've been trying to figure out what was meant by "pin up femme". I think you've cleared it up for me!

Thank you!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Samurai Wanderer For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2012, 10:03 PM   #74
Samurai Wanderer

How Do You Identify?:
It's cool!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Cooky
Relationship Status:
In love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allison W View Post
Femmegirl there looks like she's about to fly off and rescue some folks from the terrible fate of insufficient fabulousness. brb gotta check my windows
"Saving the world with FABULOUSNESS"
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Samurai Wanderer For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2012, 11:23 PM   #75
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

if you ever sell prints I would buy one..I would like one at least 8 x 11.
The Following User Says Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 12-25-2012, 07:25 AM   #76
Samurai Wanderer

How Do You Identify?:
It's cool!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Cooky
Relationship Status:
In love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_Tia View Post
if you ever sell prints I would buy one..I would like one at least 8 x 11.
That's good to know, thank you. I'll be looking into it. How about a 11 x 17 poster? Posters would be cheaper than an art print, but would it be too big?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Samurai Wanderer For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2013, 11:58 PM   #77
Samurai Wanderer

How Do You Identify?:
It's cool!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Cooky
Relationship Status:
In love

Default Holding You

I hope everyone had a nice break and wonderful celebrations with loved ones. Even if it was a quiet event, I hope you feel rejuvenated and refreshed for a new year!

I had been working through some personal things and pulled through to do more art-ing again. Felt sentimental, so came up with this. I've also been looking into having a more proper gallery with prints available, so hopefully that'll get rollin' soon. Thanks for your patience! Enjoy

PS. Ohyay 100 posts!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Samurai Wanderer For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2013, 12:38 AM   #78
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,689 Times in 1,610 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

I hope everyone had a nice break and wonderful celebrations with loved ones. Even if it was a quiet event, I hope you feel rejuvenated and refreshed for a new year!

I had been working through some personal things and pulled through to do more art-ing again. Felt sentimental, so came up with this. I've also been looking into having a more proper gallery with prints available, so hopefully that'll get rollin' soon. Thanks for your patience! Enjoy

PS. Ohyay 100 posts!
Love this! It could almost be Riley & I. (My hair is darker but this is pretty close)

Old 01-19-2013, 09:53 PM   #79
Samurai Wanderer

How Do You Identify?:
It's cool!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Cooky
Relationship Status:
In love

Quote:
Love this! It could almost be Riley & I. (My hair is darker but this is pretty close)

Thanks! I'm glad it did
The Following User Says Thank You to Samurai Wanderer For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2013, 10:36 PM   #80
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

I would love a poster!
but on the bottom of the poster I would want it to say what my signature line says here...lol
The Following User Says Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:

Tags
butch art, butch-femme art, butch-femme couples, femme art, lesbian art