Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-15-2011, 10:05 PM   #1
ladytiger

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
as long as it's lady appropriate go right on ahead
Relationship Status:
working on tien hym down

ladytiger Has the BEST Reputationladytiger Has the BEST Reputationladytiger Has the BEST Reputationladytiger Has the BEST Reputationladytiger Has the BEST Reputationladytiger Has the BEST Reputationladytiger Has the BEST Reputationladytiger Has the BEST Reputationladytiger Has the BEST Reputationladytiger Has the BEST Reputationladytiger Has the BEST Reputation
Red face Blogging

I have just started my blog website. I really needed a place to express myself and to just have my thoughts out there. Most of all I wanted a place where others could tell me there opinions regarding my thoughts. I don't care if the opinions are controversial or against what I think because I want to learn and grow by listening to others. So I have spent months in a discussion with my partner regarding marriage. Then I ended up in the same discussion at church, and with my family. So beginning tomorrow I will be starting a blog regarding the marriage debate Heterosexual v Homosexual Religion v Government. I began Religion v Government today but tomorrow I really dive into it all. I would really love it if my friends from here also join. I already update everyone on my facebook and other social sites daily regarding my blog, but I haven't posted it here since I just started.
The website is http://reallyitisjustlife.weebly.com/

Thank you for helping me with my hobby.
ladytiger is offline   Reply With Quote