Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Communication, Friendship, Getting To Know One Another

Old 08-02-2012, 09:01 PM   #481
thedivahrrrself

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Sapiosexual Femme
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Grumpy Cat

1 Highscore
Tournaments Won: 4

Thanked 11,662 Times in 2,292 Posts
thedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default If you really knew me...

...you'd know....

• that I need a chihuahua sitter for Sunday night.
  • that I can be way too hard on myself.
  • that I can do almost anything (non-athletic) that I put my mind to.
  • that I love to learn new things.
  • that I'm sometimes a crappy listener, but I hear you.
  • that I don't always know myself very well. In fact, you may know me better than I do.
thedivahrrrself is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to thedivahrrrself For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2012, 04:40 PM   #482
ferret

How Do You Identify?:
As myself.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones.
Relationship Status:
Timed out.

ferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputation

If you really knew me, you'd know that it's a lot easier for me to say screw it than stick it out - at least in the short term.

If you really knew me, you'd know that no one could figuratively beat me up better than I beat on myself.

If you really knew me, you'd know why I keep people at a distance.

If you really knew me, you'd know that I'm pretty much the same in person as I am in chat.

If you really knew me, I hold myself to a really high standard, and unfortunately, hold those I care about to the same, high standard.

If you really knew me, you'd know that I have some regrets. I think everyone does, and I know there's no point in having them, but there they are, just the same.

If you really knew me, you'd know that I'm trying my damndest to think before speaking, rather than just opening my mouth and letting god knows what pop out of it.
ferret is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ferret For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2012, 04:57 PM   #483
tazz

How Do You Identify?:
Athlete/tomboi
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, cutie
Relationship Status:
Estoy recibiendo cómodo con él

Thanked 1,759 Times in 642 Posts
tazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputation

if you really knew me, you would understand why i can be too intense, and that i'm always working on myself.

if you really knew me, you would understand how i am actually very tenderhearted.

if you really knew me, you would understand that i don't perceive things like Most peeps do, i look at life from a different perspective, and that is OK.

if you really knew me, you would understand that athletics are a huge part of my life, and if i was not athletic ~ i would be a Bitch.

if you really knew me, you would understand that i would so Love to have a soul mate, and this just may happen. we can only hope.

if you really knew me, you would understand one of the ways to my heart is just by showing up, being present, and accepting me for me. to me, this is the Greatest Gift.

... i think this is enough for now, ya?

tazz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to tazz For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2012, 05:17 PM   #484
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Thanked 14,363 Times in 3,381 Posts
gaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputation

you would know my limits
you would know where you stand in my life
you would know all that i am is real
you would know my smile shines brightly
you would know I don't play games
you would know my hopes and dreams
you would be my friend
and I would be yours

you would know my love for humanity is deep
you would know where my pup sleeps
you would know i believe life is an amazing journey

Courage: the willingness to risk who you are for who you want to be and what you have for what you want

You're not who your past says you are, you are who you choose to be today moving forward.
gaea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2012, 06:24 PM   #485
alexri

How Do You Identify?:
-

Thanked 2,799 Times in 468 Posts
alexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputation

IFRKM... you'd know...

I race and exercise so much so that the physical pain can distract me from the emotional pain.

I wish I could look in the mirror and not be disgusted with what I see.

that it feels like no matter how much you tell yourself not to expect or hope too much, you do, and you will just get hurt in the end.
alexri is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to alexri For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2012, 07:03 PM   #486
KayCee

How Do You Identify?:
Multifaceted Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
It's a secret
Relationship Status:
And from my lips hye drew the hallelujah

Thanked 1,725 Times in 521 Posts
KayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST Reputation

IYRKM: you would know that I hardly ever eat breakfast. Only drink coffee. And that I don't eat lunch and some days don't have dinner either. I fix for others, yes, but often don't eat myself.

IYRKM: you would know that I'm very quiet when I first get up but am never aggressive or really grumpy.

IYRKM: you would know that I could never intentionally hurt anyone.

IYRKM: you would know that my motto is: live and let live.

IYRKM: you would know know that I'm totally dependable and really mean what I say.

IYRKM: you would know that I'm actually a very humorous person and love to laugh and that I'm able to entertain a whole group of people if I'm in the right mood.

IYRKM: you would know that I love with all my heart and would give the world to that special someone.

IYRKM: you would know that if I really want something I go for it, no matter what.

IYRKM: you would know that I'm a 'deep thinker' and am worried about the world, mankind and it's future.

IYRKM: you would know that if I consider you my friend it really means something to me.

IYRKM: you know know that if I say 'I love you' I really mean it.

IYRKM: you would know that I love music, love to sing and dance and that Karaoke is fun to me.

IYRKM: you would know that I like to express myself with poetry or art.

and IYRKM: you would know that I love animals and that I need to stop now because I know my limits.
KayCee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to KayCee For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2012, 07:09 PM   #487
ksrainbow

How Do You Identify?:
Valued

Thanked 2,149 Times in 561 Posts
ksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputation

that I like alot of questions and ask alot in return
that I like a good banter now and then
that I enjoy many outdoor activites and sports
you would know that my family is very important to me
that telling my mother that she was dying was the hardest thing I have ever done
that I am bossy at times
ksrainbow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ksrainbow For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2012, 07:22 PM   #488
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Thanked 10,056 Times in 2,077 Posts
starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

You would know that my nails always have a sparkle top coat over whatever color I pick. I can't live without sparkle in my life :-)

Starry
starryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to starryeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2012, 08:13 PM   #489
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,401 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

If you really knew me...you'd know I am resourceful enough that things usually work out alright

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2012, 09:39 AM   #490
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Thanked 14,363 Times in 3,381 Posts
gaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputation

if you really knew me you would know I'm not the type that feels the need to compete, my self value tends to get in the way. Besides that I just see no need to waste my time.

Courage: the willingness to risk who you are for who you want to be and what you have for what you want

You're not who your past says you are, you are who you choose to be today moving forward.
gaea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2012, 10:32 AM   #491
Gaige

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Thanked 3,756 Times in 1,171 Posts
Gaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST Reputation
Default If you really knew me...

you would know that…

I should have put oil in my truck a week ago
I strive to be organized
I work the overnight shift
my parents and siblings are republicans and still I wouldn’t trade them for any other family
I play the mandolin
I need to mow my yard this weekend
may not happen
my dogs sleep on the bed with me
Gaige is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Gaige For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2012, 12:32 PM   #492
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,401 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

If you really knew me, you'd know that I hate being dependent on someone else to come fix something for me. Due to a knee injury, slowly healing I can not crawl under my house. This has me wanting to poke my eyeballs out!

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2012, 01:35 PM   #493
Tony

How Do You Identify?:
All Man (FTM if I must have a label)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:
She's my Southern Comfort

Thanked 1,241 Times in 326 Posts
Tony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST Reputation
Cool If you really knew me

You'd know that:
My bark is usually worse than my bite.
Unless you mess with my family or loved ones. Then I turn into a rapid junk yard dog.
I'm a lot more sensitive than people suspect.
I'm a hopeless romantic & a realist. Bad combo.
Even tho I'm a badass, my life has no real focus without a woman to center it on.
You'd also know that this was way more revelation than I'm usually willing to divulge to strangers.
Old 08-04-2012, 03:37 PM   #494
ferret

How Do You Identify?:
As myself.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones.
Relationship Status:
Timed out.

ferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputation

If you really knew me, you'd know that I'm pretty easy to get along with, and generally up for anything.

If you really knew me, you'd love me for my for my faults in spite of them.

If you really knew me you'd know that I'm a toucher. I love to touch and be touched. That doesn't mean I'm clingy.

If you really knew me, you'd know that even though I'm an extrovert, I like my alone time.

If you really knew me, you'd know that it's best to leave me alone and do what I need to do if I'm mad or upset.

If you really knew me, you'd know my middle name.

If you really knew me, you'd know what my favorite color is.

If you really knew me, you'd know that I'm ticklish.

If you really knew me, you'd know that the sillier or worse the joke is, the harder I'll laugh.

Sue
ferret is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ferret For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2012, 12:23 PM   #495
lusciouskiwi

How Do You Identify?:
femme lesbian feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything except for "aunty"
Relationship Status:
Happy with my butch.

Thanked 9,096 Times in 1,899 Posts
lusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputation
Default If you really knew me ...

you'd know that I love to be touched and it's the hardest thing about being single, that lack of touch - puppy kisses and kittycat bites aren't included...

you'd know that I love music even though sometimes I go through a dry spell

you'd know that I try and support NZ music

you'd know my favourite NZ bird

you'd know my favourite NZ tree

you'd know my favourite NZ drive

you'd know that reading saved me when I was a child and that I wanted to be George

you'd know that I didn't feel comfortable being feminine (even though that's a straight construct) until I came out

you'd know I have a really loud laugh and have been criticized for it by ex-lovers and so I tried to censor myself for so long

you'd know that sometimes I feel shy

you'd know why I have a tattoo

you'd know I love holding hands

you'd know why I don't have sugar in my tea

Risk! Risk anything! Care no more for the opinions of others, for those voices. Do the hardest thing on earth for you. Act for yourself. Face the truth. Katherine Mansfield

Motivate yourself or be miserable. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice. Wayne Dyer
lusciouskiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lusciouskiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2012, 02:13 PM   #496
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,408 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

If you really knew me,
you'd know I struggle and few really know why
you'd know I can sit in a room full of people and only speak if approached
you'd know I am an observer of people
you'd know it's hard to hurt my feelings, but it can happen
you'd know I've been single a few years and why
you'd know I am a hard worker at any job, paid or not
you'd know if I make a promise, a power higher than me is the only stopper from keeping it
you'd know I really am a true friend that can keep secrets
you'd know if I can hear you, you can confide in me about anything
you'd know I may not always have the answers, but will look for solutions
you'd know why I haven't asked anyone out even if I start to like them

Lastly, you'd know I'm watching the Olympics with a headset on as I type this

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2012, 06:31 PM   #497
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

You would know that I get the biggest thrill doing things for my girl and knowing that she truly enjoys and appreciates it... like making a pot of coffee for her on the days I had to go into work early so that when she woke she had freshly brewed coffee waiting for her.
jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2012, 06:51 PM   #498
tazz

How Do You Identify?:
Athlete/tomboi
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, cutie
Relationship Status:
Estoy recibiendo cómodo con él

Thanked 1,759 Times in 642 Posts
tazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputation
Default if you really knew me...

you'd know why i'm an athlete...
you'd know why i like the overnight/swing shift, instead of the day shift...
you'd understand why i don't like labels

tazz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tazz For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2012, 07:00 PM   #499
ferret

How Do You Identify?:
As myself.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones.
Relationship Status:
Timed out.

You'd know what things were difficult for me to talk about or what things I'd like to avoid talking about altogether.
You'd know that it's okay to ask me anything, but I might not want to answer.
You'd know that I have a tendency to open my mouth before thinking about it.
You'd know that I'm always afraid that I'm going to be "too" honest, if there even is such a thing, and that I'm going to end up pushing people away.
You'd know that I'd rather just stop with this introspective bullshit, but maybe it's where I need to be right now.

Sue
Old 08-05-2012, 07:17 PM   #500
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

If you *REALLY* knew me..

you would know that I take lots of chances and risks. I am for living with no regrets and following my heart and gut.
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post: