Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 10-26-2010, 12:59 AM   #121
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobi View Post
Way back when, I said I would root for whoever beat the Yankees - (btw its nothing personal. As a member of Red Sox Nation, I am genetically programmed to think this way

As I try to be true to my word, I am going to root for the Rangers. But I wont be disappointed regardless of who wins cuz I am proud of both of these teams.

Who thought, way back in April, that either would get this far? The Rangers are under new baseball people ownership and have never won or I believe been to a WS. The Giants are a rejuvenated, remade team who havent won a WS since The Last Supper. Neither seems to have well known superstars but both have very scrappy, young players, playing exceptional ball who just don't know the meaning of quit. Now THATS BASEBALL!

I'm done.

Yup! SO BASEBALL!! And I love it that both teams are without super stars that always get the press. And they play as a team because of this, I think. These guys remind me of the game of long ago. Yet, look at all the young talent! LOL.. Yes, scrappers!

Mostly, I just want to enjoy watching the WS and I think these two teams will give us a good series. Can't wait!!! I am going to try and get a peek at ATT&T Park and take a pic! And i sure hope the rains we had for a few days doesn't return! yeah, Msdemeanor is right- should not be played so late in October/November!

I haven't been this excited for a WS in a long time! I do like to see the Red Sox play in it and like the rivalry with the Yankees! Yanno- that is LONG time rivalry!! Here, in CA, the giants and Dodgers are big rivals in the national League- the Southern vs. Northern California baseball rivalry. yikes, i'm a national League fan i9n the main.
C
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 10:15 AM   #122
MsDemeanor

How Do You Identify?:
queer stone femme
Relationship Status:
Happily married to MisterMeanor, the man of my dreams

Thanked 1,851 Times in 511 Posts
MsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST Reputation

The Baseball Commissioner put in a call to Mother Nature. The rains have been pushed back to Friday.
Old 10-26-2010, 10:18 AM   #123
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,662 Times in 7,652 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsDemeanor View Post
The Baseball Commissioner put in a call to Mother Nature. The rains have been pushed back to Friday.
Mother Nature must be a baseball fan

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2010, 11:42 AM   #124
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsDemeanor View Post
AH!!! Way KEWL!!!

I'm SOOOOOO excited about the World Series! Just what I needed.... have a lot going on and stressed. So, I am kind of needing a Baseball Zen thang! Hoping one of my Great Nephews that lives in San Jose now will come up for a visit and watch with me. He used to pitch in school. Plus, my Frog Dog wants to be the Giants short-stop eventually... very serious about getting to those ground balls... 'course, he doesn't have far to go from the ground to his paws.....

This is fun having a basebal thread during the World Series! I always thought it was just you and the Mister that was into it!

but... but... Diva seems to be a fan of baseball, complete with pom-poms! Kobe is into it.... KEWL!!

Last edited by AtLast; 10-26-2010 at 11:44 AM.
Old 10-26-2010, 06:13 PM   #125
SFFemmePrincess

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Lesbian Princess
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Pronouns
Relationship Status:
Single but also non negotiably non monogamous

SFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST Reputation

We are having a World Series party for Saturday's game! Its a potluck, but feel free to come by regardless! If anyone is interested, PM me and I'll send the address! I created an event on Facebook, so please RSVP! http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=119466164781956
SFFemmePrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SFFemmePrincess For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2010, 12:34 AM   #126
Niceguy

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Neither feel 100% correct
Relationship Status:
Chocolate Creme Brulee

Niceguy Has the BEST ReputationNiceguy Has the BEST ReputationNiceguy Has the BEST ReputationNiceguy Has the BEST ReputationNiceguy Has the BEST ReputationNiceguy Has the BEST ReputationNiceguy Has the BEST ReputationNiceguy Has the BEST ReputationNiceguy Has the BEST ReputationNiceguy Has the BEST ReputationNiceguy Has the BEST Reputation
Default Yay for World Series Parties!

I can't wait to watch my homie Cliff Lee pitch tomorrow night in the first game of the series!
Old 10-27-2010, 07:58 AM   #127
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation
Default It's Showtime!!!!

In just a few wee hours the
Rangers and the Giants will take the field.

Good luck to everybody!

Old 10-27-2010, 09:56 AM   #128
Alpha Dog

How Do You Identify?:
XXX

Alpha Dog Has the BEST ReputationAlpha Dog Has the BEST ReputationAlpha Dog Has the BEST ReputationAlpha Dog Has the BEST ReputationAlpha Dog Has the BEST ReputationAlpha Dog Has the BEST ReputationAlpha Dog Has the BEST ReputationAlpha Dog Has the BEST ReputationAlpha Dog Has the BEST ReputationAlpha Dog Has the BEST ReputationAlpha Dog Has the BEST Reputation
Default GO GIANTS

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyVdbfyvwso"]YouTube - ASHKON: DON'T STOP BELIEVING - GIANTS 2010 ANTHEM (OFFICIAL VIDEO)[/nomedia]
Old 10-27-2010, 08:20 PM   #129
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Member Photo Albums

7th inning stretch.... and the Giants are up 8 to 4!! What a wild game!

WOW!!
Old 10-27-2010, 08:21 PM   #130
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissVarda View Post
We are having a World Series party for Saturday's game! Its a potluck, but feel free to come by regardless! If anyone is interested, PM me and I'll send the address! I created an event on Facebook, so please RSVP! http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=119466164781956
Well, hell! Been off-line.... I missed this! Do party for me!!
Old 10-27-2010, 08:23 PM   #131
SFFemmePrincess

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Lesbian Princess
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Pronouns
Relationship Status:
Single but also non negotiably non monogamous

SFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtLastHome View Post
Well, hell! Been off-line.... I missed this! Do party for me!!
The party is not until Saturday! We would love you have you over!
SFFemmePrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 09:07 PM   #132
Hack
Just a guy.

How Do You Identify?:
Just a guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
male
Relationship Status:
Sparkle's consort

Thanked 3,783 Times in 960 Posts
Hack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST Reputation

I really don't have a team in this fight, but I am leaning sentimentally toward the Giants. I think because two former Tigers play for them.
Hack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 09:24 PM   #133
MissItalianDiva

How Do You Identify?:
Miss Twiggy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious and that shit doesn't sound atrocious!
Relationship Status:
divorce happens..all that glitters ain't gold

Thanked 7,161 Times in 1,793 Posts
MissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST Reputation

I am really happy the Giants are winning BUT come on Rangers can you at least act like a professional team and challenge us a little bit. This game might be the most boring World Series game yet.....I am thinking this is going to be a straight walk for the Giants
MissItalianDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MissItalianDiva For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2010, 09:24 PM   #134
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

Now I wasnt expecting the Rangers to play like the Cowboys
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2010, 09:26 PM   #135
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissItalianDiva View Post
I am really happy the Giants are winning BUT come on Rangers can you at least act like a professional team and challenge us a little bit. This game might be the most boring World Series game yet.....I am thinking this is going to be a straight walk for the Giants
Giants are doing good THIS game buy dont count the Rangers out yet. They totally suck tonight yes, but the Giants winning the series? ONLY and ONLY if Rangers play all their games like tonight... But I dont see that happening And btw Im only a bandwagon fan.. Normally dont like baseball
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 09:28 PM   #136
MissItalianDiva

How Do You Identify?:
Miss Twiggy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious and that shit doesn't sound atrocious!
Relationship Status:
divorce happens..all that glitters ain't gold

Thanked 7,161 Times in 1,793 Posts
MissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST Reputation

LOL BBM....your Rangers only looked good against the Yanks cause ....well enough said right! The Giants are a different caliber...one the Rangers can't hang with
MissItalianDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 10:23 PM   #137
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Default New kind of pitchers duel?

12 pitchers, 18 runs, 25 hits?

Kobi tells self....its just one game. Chalk it up to World Series jitters.

Old 10-28-2010, 10:22 AM   #138
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Default smack talk? really? lmao

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissItalianDiva View Post
LOL BBM....your Rangers only looked good against the Yanks cause ....well enough said right! The Giants are a different caliber...one the Rangers can't hang with
Lets just keep a wee bit of perspective here. The collective stadium was holding its breath when the Rangers took a 2-0 lead by the second inning and Lincecum was looking like he would rather be getting a haircut than pitching.

Then when the Giants were able to unravel Cliff Lee, you all were able to suck in some air.....blue is not a pretty color on Giant fans.

Then again, those pesky little Rangers still didnt lay down and roll over. They just kept plugging away.

Also remember that the Rangers have to play by National league rules for a few games and it is an adjustment. Heck if Guerrero HAS to play right field rather than DH, he should at least be entitled to use a motorized scooter out there. Under the Americans With Disabilties Act, it is a reasonable accomodation. Gawd, I move better than he does even after I dislocate my back.

Ok I have totally forgotten where I was going with this......

Oh yeah, the Giants are a different caliber. But I think it was really sweet of the Rangers to let them win ONE just so they know what its like to play with the big boys.

Ok if you dont get my warped sense of humor, feel free to send me a pm. Otherwise, LETS PLAY BALL!

Old 10-28-2010, 04:02 PM   #139
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Member Photo Albums

Of course I'm jazzed about last night's game.... but, it was only the first game of a 7 game series....

Taking it one game at a time..... kind of hope it goes all 7. I just enjoy the game!

GO GIANTS!!!
Old 10-28-2010, 08:52 PM   #140
MsDemeanor

How Do You Identify?:
queer stone femme
Relationship Status:
Happily married to MisterMeanor, the man of my dreams

Thanked 1,851 Times in 511 Posts
MsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST Reputation

WTF kind of idiot manager lets a guy stay on the mound in the bottom of the 8th after they walk four players in a row, including walking in two runs??!!!!?!!??

Thank goodness it's the OTHER team !!!