Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > Celebrity, Music, Television, Internet Culture

Old 05-20-2022, 06:55 AM   #221
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation
Default BTW yes.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
~
Seeing as season 1 just wrapped up, I am curious if anyone else enjoyed Gilded Age as much as me and Mary?

The Gilded Age is an American historical drama television series created and written by Julian Fellowes for HBO that is set in the United States during the Gilded Age, the boom years of the 1880s in New York City.
It's the same Julian Fellowes of Downton Abbey fame.

If there is any possible way for you to stream this, check it out. I don't think you'll be disappointed.
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2022, 07:13 AM   #222
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation
Default Besides Gaslit & First Lady......

61 Street: Courtney B. Vance Aunjanue Ellis

Moses Johnson, a promising Black high school athlete, gets swept up in the Chicago criminal justice system when he is arrested as a supposed gang member after an officer dies during a drug bust gone wrong. Franklin Roberts, who has promised his wife that he will retire as a public defender, takes on Johnson's case because he recognizes its potential to upend the entire Chicago judicial system, challenging the institutional racism and endemic corruption at its heart.

The series was informed by deep research into the city's history, as well as the personal experiences of executive producer-writer J. David Shanks, who grew up as a young Black man on the South Side and later became a Chicago police officer before entering the world of film and TV.

We started to binge watch previous episodes On Demand. New episodes are added each Sunday.
Old 05-23-2022, 08:49 AM   #223
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default It's Monday so that means GJ.......

~~
I can hardly wait to see what that scallywag is up to in tonight's episode!
Old 05-30-2022, 06:55 AM   #224
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default Gentleman Jack........

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
~~
I can hardly wait to see what that scallywag is up to in tonight's episode!

Ditto.......
Old 05-30-2022, 08:39 AM   #225
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Thanked 3,275 Times in 1,018 Posts
Reach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST Reputation

The new season of Alone started on the History channel last week - and I am beyond stoked!! It feels like I have been waiting forever for the new season to begin!

I have other stuff that I watch pretty regular - however, this show is at the very top of My list!
Reach *BANNED* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2022, 07:14 PM   #226
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,417 Times in 2,607 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default TV lineup

New season of The Weakest Link.... started tonight, love that show.

Waiting for new season of Swamp People... get those gaters

New UFC fights this week ty ty

CSI SVU... never miss--- butt out guys she is all mine LOL
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2022, 07:43 AM   #227
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,013 Times in 8,560 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Will watch the newest episode(s) of P-Valley on Starz.

Will watch Lincoln Lawyer series on Netflix with LisaGay Hamilton (I am always here for Sheronda).

Am thinking of re-watching Scott & Bailey on Hoopla.

Maybe Gentleman Jack, maybe not.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2022, 07:54 AM   #228
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default Season 2 of Bargain Block..

HGTV June 8th

Keith and Evan take a risk with unconventional ideas for their next two decrepit houses on the block; after removing all the water damage and trash piles, they get to work designing a beachy, Hamptons-inspired cottage and a moody art deco bungalow.

Sidebar: In real time Keith & Evan are lovers
Old 06-05-2022, 06:41 AM   #229
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default Sunday night it's

First Lady.......

Gaslit...

Sidebar: For me, I have to say Gaslit has been a huge disappoint! IMHO it's not so much about Martha as it is the idiots behind Watergate!
Old 06-05-2022, 07:42 PM   #230
Semantics

How Do You Identify?:
malapropist
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 4,024 Times in 1,209 Posts
Semantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST Reputation

I just started Obi-Wan Kenobi.

I was a little blurry on the details of the story because I didn't much like episodes I-III, but they gave a solid recap of the storyline at the beginning.
Semantics is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Semantics For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2022, 04:03 AM   #231
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default If it's Monday, it's going to be.......

~~~

Gentleman Jack on HBO....
Old 06-06-2022, 03:36 PM   #232
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default And how could I foget, if it's Monday.....

The only night she's now on!
Old 06-06-2022, 04:46 PM   #233
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,417 Times in 2,607 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default On your television lineup

New season of Weakest Link

Love that Naked and Afraid

Still Law and Order and CSI SVU

Tons of stuff lately on our Gracious Queen for Her platinum time on the throne.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote