Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > ART, POETRY, WRITING > Writing and Erotica

Old 08-11-2014, 03:01 PM   #1
alwaysbeannie

How Do You Identify?:
femme

alwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputationalwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputationalwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputationalwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputationalwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputationalwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputationalwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputationalwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputationalwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputationalwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputationalwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputation
Wink A Butch/Femme Erotic Collaboration

Stories involve kink, erotic, or BDSM material

The One
A Femme POV

I wasn’t here to be a sweet and flirty femme. I came tonight with completely different reasons than normal. I wanted to drink, dance, and hopefully get properly fucked. I was working on the first as I downed a shot of Patron and asked the bartender for a beer. Normally, in a good mood, I would have some fruity cocktail in my hand. Lazily stirring it while scanning the crowd for potential dance partners and playfully taking draws from the straw in a preview of what I wanted to do to them. Not tonight, I’m so far from that. I wrapped my lips around the bottle of my beer and tipped it back in a very not-so-femme move. I strutted past my fellow femmes in waiting getting a few dirty looks on the way. No worries girls I won’t spoil your fun, I’m taking my rain cloud as far away from your sunshine as I can. I grabbed a spot at a tall table, throwing my riding jacket on the stool. Sitting wasn’t an option. This pent up frustration and rage in me wouldn’t let me sit still. As I tried to enjoy the beer in my hands, I couldn’t help but think of the reasons that brought me to this point; lies, betrayal, abuse, and the collapse of everything I knew. “Fuck me” I had to clear my head before I ended up in a fight instead of getting off at some point. Meditation supposedly works wonders so I took a deep breath, clearing my thoughts and focusing on the music. The dj must be doing something right because instinctively my hips began to roll in either direction. Fulfilling my second need, I headed to the dance floor. Looking straight ahead as I made my way through the crowd, I wasn’t in the mood to notice if any of the local butches followed me. Maybe it was the thigh high biker heels that were slightly intimidating, or the fact that my aura screams “enter at your own risk”. I picked a spot on the floor and closed my eyes to shut the world out. With my feet grounded to the floor I started swaying my hips to the beat slowly. As I let go of my thoughts my movements go deeper. Dancing for me rather than for those around me was almost freeing. It’s funny, Shakira had one thing right, hips don’t lie because mine were screaming with need. The way my whole body rolled to the music was like a sirens call for those up for a challenge. Apparently, I didn’t scare everyone off because I felt my personal space shrink from every direction. I opened my eyes to be surrounded by young dapper butches, and all I could do was sigh. They were all too nice for what I needed. They would want more from me than I could give. I didn’t want to talk or pretend any of this would lead to anything long term. Hell, I didn’t even want a name just a cock to fill the void and send my mind into oblivion for as long as she could keep me there.

As I scanned around me I noticed a glimmer of light reflecting off a pair of aviators looking straight at me. Being truly looked at by someone sent shivers over my entire body. She was the most promising female all night, now I was dancing with a purpose. I picked the random butch behind me to grind my hips into and wrapped my hands up and around her neck. She reacted like she won the lottery but The One didn’t seem fazed, her stare was unwavering. As the random butch started to think she might have a chance I spun around giving her a small shove in the other direction and moved quickly to find the next in line. I bent over and dropped my hips, popping them back up against the next girl. Those around me only became props to seduce the one person who could be capable of giving me the last thing on my list. I danced with and rejected everyone who came near me. Until, out of nowhere, The One was standing in front of me just daring me to try and reject her. She slowly snaked a hand around my waist settling at the small of my back, pulling me closer to her. One of her legs nudged mine apart to let her in, leaving no doubt of what she was packing under her tight ass jeans. My hands seems to have a mind of their own wanting to explore what was in front of me, trailing a searing touch up her biceps, then shoulders, ending up around her neck pulling us together. Running a free hand up my thigh she pushed my cut off skirt further up so we became melded in thighs, hips, chests, and arms. The ebb and flow of our movements were seamlessly together. With her lips just inches away I longed to know what it would be like to kiss them. As if she could read my thoughts or merely noticed my gaze was focused on her lips, she leaned in to barely brush them against mine, just to tease me. If there was anyone else in the club I completely forgot, I was to the point of not caring if she decided to take me right there. Grinding to the music only hinted at the possibilities and almost palpable electricity sent quakes through me. Trying to make it through another song may drive me to insanity.

Without warning she broke all physical contact and walked off the dance floor. I was shocked as hell, did I just get rejected? “Fuck You Then!!!” I whirled around stomped back to the table to grab my shit. Somehow I was even more pissed and sexually frustrated than before I walked in. Fuck this, being on my bike would make me feel better in a heartbeat. Throwing on my riding jacket I busted open the back door which led to the alley. I looked up to find The One sitting on my bike. Now, this was crossing a line and it looked like I was going to end up in a fight after all. “Get your fucking ass off!” She stood seemingly unaffected and almost bored by the fury coming at her “Move” She silenced me with a forceful kiss that may have worked on me earlier but I just pulled back and slapped her face. Her only answer was to push me up against the brick wall and do it again. All I could do was growl and yell and beat against her chest which actually made her laugh. Pinning my hands against the wall she just waited till my fury came to a simmer. “Ya done now?” “No!” “Good” One of her hands restrained my fists while the other pulled the collar of my shirt down past my breasts. Both were already half exposed from the failed attempt to fight her off, she went ahead and took the liberty of helping them spill out of their cups. Seizing one of the erect nipples in her mouth she suckled and twirled her tongue around it until she felt all of the fight leave my body as I began to lean into her. No longer seeing me as a threat to her, she let go, using her newly free hand to cup my other neglected breast. Seeing as I didn’t get to fully enjoy the lips I’d been craving since she first appeared in front of me, I gripped her collared shirt and yanked her up to meet mine. Hunger would be the best word to describe the exploration of our lips and tongues. Her hand made the short distance from the bottom of my skirt and up while I wrapped a leg around her to give her better access. I gasped against her mouth as her fingers rhythmically pumping in and out in time to the distant music. Trying to hold back the climax that was building was futile. The combination of her intoxicating kiss, the feel of the night air rushing past my exposed flesh, and expert rhythm to her fingers quickly sent me over the edge. Digging my nails into her back, all I could do was ride waves of ecstasy.

My euphoric state obliterated any thought other than what could possibly come next. I couldn’t resist sneaking a hand down between her thighs to tempt her cock out of her jeans. She didn’t stop me as I kneeled and began to tease the tip with lazy laps of my tongue. Looking up I wanted to make sure I had her undivided attention as I took all of her into my mouth. It must have had the desired affect I wanted because she had to brace a hand against the wall. I took my time at first with slow and deliberate stokes, moving my hands over her lower body. As the intensity grew I used the grip on her backside to stabilize her hips. I couldn’t hide my disappointment as she pulled me up and had me face the wall. I looked over my shoulder and could tell she was finding it hard to keep her control. “I wasn’t done with you” Completely ignoring my enjoyment of her frazzled demeanor, she whispered in my ear, “You’re going to want to brace yourself.” I placed both hands in front of me and spread my feet apart, waiting in anticipation. Her cock found the entrance to my asshole with some resistance. She used every ounce of self-control to make sure I was comfortable with the girth of her. My breath caught in my throat at the fullness I hadn’t experienced before. My body took over with small rocking movements to let her know it was okay to go further. Holding one hand on top of mine she reached the other around to dip her fingers into my wet cunt, moving them in time with her cock. The sensory overload of all of her in every part of me was overwhelming to say the least. Using the wall as a brace I instinctively pushed against the force of her hips gyrating into my backside. Our writhing bodies were desperately seeking a release. The sounds of our breathless moans and climaxing screams ricocheted off of the bricks, floating away to blend with the sounds of the city. Somehow, she was The One thing I needed that night. Maybe I was what she needed as well….

Always
alwaysbeannie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to alwaysbeannie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2014, 10:29 AM   #2
CyberStud
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
Stud_elicious
Relationship Status:
Married to the gym..it's true love <3

Thanked 1,232 Times in 334 Posts
CyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST Reputation

The One
Butch POV

It was another Saturday night and I was here again propping up the far end of the bar, comforted in the shadows of its corner. The strobe lights of the club obscured my gaze as I scanned the club behind my aviators patiently waiting. Waiting for The One to finally appear and dispel all the myths and rumours surrounding her femme mystique. There were of course the usual collection club players out tonight, the butches gathered to my left checking out the ever increasing gaggle of femmes to my right. The night was still young and the dance had yet begun between the two factions. But I was tired, so very tired of this orchestrated mating ritual game, its repetitive beat gave me a headache instead of the obligatory hard on. But I was here now and there was the faint whiff of hope that lingered in the stale air, promising a different conclusion to the hedonistic night ahead. I was looking, no in fact I was searching for something more. I knew The One was real and different from all the others, her reputation preceded her. She was known for her defiant capacity to destroy the femme generic mould from which she was conceived and her refusal to be imitated by lesser femmes who simply envied her uniqueness. Her aura was legendary and would have no trouble shining brightly through the darkness of my soul as she danced to the beat of her own drum on my butch heart, giving it once again purpose.

I was dressed and packing to impress in sweet anticipation of her arrival, the throbbing between my legs knew it would be soon. The music blended well with the ambience of my mood as I nodded to the bartender for another round. Taking a huge gulp from my ice cold beer, I noticed the eyes of some dapper butches who had just approached the bar. My jeans pressed tight against my favourite butch cock, as I stood up from my stool to adjust myself. I smirked directly at them as I saw the envy in their eyes at the realisation dawning upon them that they could never be a match to the masculinity of my presence, no matter how hard they tried.

Descending back on to the bar stool I reached for my beer and adjusted my shades appreciating the freedom it afforded me to watch for my prey with impunity. I was on the hunt for the best femme flesh on offer and nobody would dare challenge me or get in my way. It was then my senses became electrified by the capture of a scent. It was so intoxicating and threw me momentarily, but I was able to keep focus of this strutting femme passing by my darkened corner completely unaware of my close proximity or intense stare. Her hips swayed in a figure of eight motion as she made her way across to the other end of bar and I was mesmerized. After such an entrance, was she now going to be yet another predictable femme with a teasing cocktail drink order, I watched her intently with bated breath as the bar tender brought her a shot and bottle of beer. “What The Fuck!” I whispered as she took a swig from the bottle unabashed and unaffected by any illusion of the femme protocol. ”Who was she, could she be The One?” I thought as tracked her passing the pack of femmes who seemed intimidated by her confident sultry strut. I felt the stirring from deep within my core that caused me to rise to the occasion of demeanour, but still I remained slightly out of focus and in the shadows, waiting and watching only her.

The club was getting pack and the DJ was throwing down some sick beats causing the dance floor to pulsate by the heaving crowds, but I was in no mood to dance just yet. The night was becoming very entertaining and she was my main attraction, so I stood tall and allowed my stare to pierce through the hordes of hopefuls obstructing my view of her. Her body language had mellowed to the beat of the banging tunes but I could tell there was still tension which lay deep within her. The way she discarded her jacket on to the stool was telling a tale of discontent that I found alluring in its honesty. She tried her best to disguise her discourse with her hips gyrating perfectly in rhythm to the music tempo. “That girl can grind” danced equally in my thoughts, and it was at that precise moment I was awoken to her formidable beautiful that when beyond the aesthetic surface. I was struck by my ability to see her, I mean truly see her with the clarity of a thousand eyes, I was captivated and compelled to watch and follow her every move. The way she glided to the centre of the dance floor so effortlessly and what was most shocking was how the cluster of bodies parted like the red sea for her grand entrance.

Under the dance floor lighting I saw how she swayed, eyes closed and totally entranced by the music which obviously lifted her mood and encapsulated her body. I was hypnotized by her and the provocative movements she made in those sexy thigh high biker heels that teased my imagination. It was then I decided to take a step closer, out of the shadows and into the strobe lighting, her seductive moves had captured my essence and were enticing me to come closer but I stood my ground and continued observed her. Her dancing was so unabated and I could tell she was here to break free from all constraints, her true passionate nature was no longer hidden but being unleashed and her hips were not lying as they rolled their way round the dance floor.

I wasn't the only butch to notice and admire this desirable display of a performance. She knew exactly her effect on the butch population that night, her femininity demanded such audience control. The flames she was omitting were drawing in all the little butch moths and I could help but chuckle to myself as I watched with perverse satisfaction their imminent destruction. She was no ordinary femme and in their nativity they all hovered over her one by one encroaching on her personal space, trying their best to tempt her senses with their immature moves, and one by one she rejected them. “Those inexperience fools” I muttered, they couldn't handle in their wildest dreams such an exquisite and extraordinary creature that was just begging to be tamed. My rugged hands and huge cock could take her body to places her mind had only ever dream of. I was in the midst of enjoying the show of her swatting like bees potential suitors from her hotpot when all of a sudden she was looking around and it was then she saw me. I was ready to be seen and for her to realise I've been watching intently and could see her to.

Even for the briefest of moments, I was able gauge her desire expressed in the fieriness of her eyes that couldn't be dimmed by the night lights, I wasn't wrong about her needs, they were so very strong that her gaze cut through the crowds to meet mine. But within an instant of our fleeting exchange, she had grabbed some random butch in a pathetic attempt to upset my resolve. “Epic fail” I thought as anger grew inside me, but I refused to show any reaction or weakness to her childish attempts to manipulate my emotion with an inadequate competitor. She was going to find out one way or another why I'm a force to be reckoned with and more than capable of taming the feistiest of femmes. It was a sport I relished immensely and she had just met her perfect match. “Game on” I thought, as the excitement erupted throughout my body, I hadn't felt like this is a very long time but she has managed to get me rock hard in the shortest of moments, she was definitely the One, even if it was for just one night.

She continued to flirt openly and reject other hopeful butches bursting her sweet ass moves, all designed to tempt and seduce me. Little did she know she had already been on my radar the moment she entered the club, and now it was time for me to hone in and claim her. I powered my way through the crowd only focusing on her; she was oblivious to my trajectory as I moved swiftly toward her thinking “everybody better get the fuck out of my way”. And then I was there, in front of her. We both stood there momentarily as I removed my shades, stared deep into her eyes and saw who she was and what she wanted, confirming all my earlier suspicions. I grabbed her waist firmly and pulled her close to me, her pelvis pushed against my groin, close enough to feel my excitement, my strength, my passion and of course the pleasures I was packing. The music continued to vibrate us closer together as we moved in sync; our bodies became immersed into one fluid motion that left me wanting to taste her sweet juices. It felt like we were the only two people left on earth as our lips drew nearer, I was ready to taste and savoy her succulent pouting lips. We were millimetres away from a kiss that would’ve plunged us both over the edge and into a realm of my choosing that would likely consume us both. I could feel the hotness of her breath caressing my skin and the relentless grinding of her hips against my cock was driving me to insanity, she wanted to be fucked right here and right now, every fibre in her body was crying out to mine, begging me to take her and fill her void. I quickly had to regain my composure and pulled away from her gravitating force immediately. I was going to control this dance and dictate its venue; she was just going to have to trust me and come along for the best ride of her life, the One deserved that much of my unwavering attention.

I walking off the dance floor and away from her without saying a word, if she was the One, she'd know where to go and how to find me again. I headed outside, towards the alley and located the only bike I could see, it had to be hers that bike jacket and heels were a dead giveaway of her rebellious streak and this Harley was the perfect size for her to straddle, so I took a seat and patiently waited.

I didn't have to wait long, the One soon stormed through the exit doors, raging and blood boiling as she headed in my direction. I could feel her heat emanate from every pore and intensify as she got nearer, “This was gonna be hot” I thought. “Get your fucking ass off!” I done as she requested and politely rose slowly to meet her fury, hot tempered and feisty the One was trying to intimidate me, but her blaze only excited me more as I enjoyed a challenge.. She edged closer narrowing our distance; the sexual tension in the air was palatable. My sexual rage had reached boiling point, it was time to take control of this sassy sex pot and time for her to feel my butch fury.
CyberStud is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CyberStud For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2014, 10:32 AM   #3
CyberStud
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
Stud_elicious
Relationship Status:
Married to the gym..it's true love <3

Thanked 1,232 Times in 334 Posts
CyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST Reputation
Default The One: Butch POV - PART 2

“Move” she barked and so I did, forcefully grabbing her face and pulling her lips to finally meet mine. Of course I encountered a little resistance, I didn't expect anything less and the One wasn’t going to give up her treasures without a fight. Her pushing me off was her final act of defiance that was countered with a hard slap across my face that thrilled me even more as I emitted a chuckle. This seemed to enrage her causing her to discharge a hail of frustration on to my chest and broad shoulder, pleasant as the massage was she needed to know my intention, stop resisting and submit to my will. Grabbing both her hands as I back her against the wall pinning her arms above hers head, it was now my turn to gyrate full force into her, further subduing and securing her movements against the cold bricked building behind.

Looking deep into her eyes I inquired “Ya done now?” “No” she replied breathlessly. “Good” I said, as I sensed her pent up frustration escaping from every crevice of her being, her body betrayed her words as I felt her slowly bend to my control beckoning me to fulfil her need for some sweet release.
Her partially exposed breasts were ready to be taken, spilling out of her shirt; it only required a quick tug from my one free hand to give these voluptuous creatures the freedom they deserved. I wasted no time suckling, nibbling and licking her already erect nipple, my tongue was in paradise further increasing her engorgement. I heard her growl turn into a whimper and felt her body relax as her arousal built, she leaned into me give more of herself so I released my grasp allow her the freedom to enjoy as devoured voraciously her other beautiful breast. My lips and soft tongue were busy teasing her bountiful bosoms when she tug my collar pulling me upward where her moist lips gently parted, craving the long anticipated kiss. My soft lips ached for hers, and as they touched time stood still as our mouths explored the depths of our passion, tongues playful swirling as the dance deepened, sucking at each other’s life force to satisfy our souls. Our locked lips occasionally let out escaped gasps and moans, but my hands had a mind on their own as one traced a path under her skirt toward her pussy, the moisture I felt trickling down her inner thigh confirmed I was heading it the right direction.

Her leg lifted and encircled my hip allowing perfect access to her sizzling pussy that begged for my fingers to bury deep within her wetness. I took the plunge, first two fingers entered her soft wet cave and her back immediately arched daring me to go deeper. I obliged by withdrawing and then quickly inserting three more fingers while my thumb circled pushing back her hood to reveal her swollen clit for me to tease. Fucking her rhythmically, she was very skilled at matching my strokes as I increased in force, speed and intensity. I could feel her pussy getting even wetter as we made our own sweet music in the cool night air. Her hips quicken in pace against my hand, her breath deepened and her pussy juices drenched me, tightening and pulsating around my thrusting fingers hitting her magical spot, over and over again. She was close to the edge as she bucked and rode the waves hard to the end of her explosive surrender, sinking her nails into my back she convulsed into pure ecstasy of my mastery.

Our lips still locked in lustful passionate kisses, refused to break the euphoric erotic bond, it was then I noticed her hands unbuckling my belt and unfastening my jeans with such expert precision, “Wow” I thought taken slightly aback, she had in timely fashion found her way to my butch cock. I was powerless to resist her femme charms as she knelt between my legs taking in my scent. With one hand I grasped her hair firmly and the other hand held my cock to her eagerly opened mouth. Her tongue flicked the tip as she looked up at me, she had my undivided attention as she took all of me into her soft moist mouth, I let out a gasp as the view of her devouring my cock sent a surge of electricity through me. I had to steady myself against the wall as she sucked me off so deeply, her mouth moved to the side of my hardness, tracing her tongue up one side and down the other. Her petite hands ran over my abs and then grabbed my butt, steadying me as her deliberate strokes sent shock waves to my very core. My hands were now gently holding her head, feeling her back and forth movement, I was so close to being taken, I abruptly stopped her, for the need to fuck all her holes was much stronger.

Pulling her back up, I spun and pushed her up against the wall, I was now ravenous and she knew it. She looked coyly over her shoulder and I whispered huskily “I wasn’t done with you” I was again focussed at the task at hand to send this vixen to oblivion where she belonged and would finally find the solace she desired. My lips close to her ear now so she could hear every word and feel my hot breath tickling her skin “You’re going to want to brace yourself!.” Whether or not she knew what was about to happen she obeyed my command and placed both hands against the wall, tilting her hips toward my cock. I lean in and widened her stance with my feet; rubbing my wet butch cock down her crack of her beautiful ass, I tease the opening of her asshole with its tip. I immediately felt her tense up so I added some more of my saliva to hers on to the head and the entrance to her tight ass. This part of the journey was going to be a gentle ride and I reassured her by slowly pushing the tip of my cock into her asshole. She opened up like a precious flower in spring as I added more moisture to her entrance pulling her hips gently to take my girth, she let out a small moan and held on to one of my hands, still bracing with the other. She was letting me know this pace was hitting her spot as I moved further into her, she rocked deliberately to my considerate small thrusts that inched beyond what she ever thought possible. Stimulating sensations were making us both shiver but I need to take her to the place where sensory overload was mandatory.

Removing one of my other hands from her hip, my fingers felt their way around and down toward her drenched pussy lips. My fingers didn’t delay or hesitate to part her vulva to expose her hood once again and engorged clit that demanded massaging between my fingertips. The feeling was driving us both crazy and she relax and opened up even more to allow my cock to be buried deeper than I could have imagined. She arched her back as my other hand moved to her neglected breasts grabbing and pulling her against my chest, our hips were undulated in a passionate exchange. The fingers which were still busy toying with her clit now entered her pussy as her moisture flooding down her thighs. Our bodies were as One as they writhed and trembled in harmony to the sounds of our moans bellowing through the deserted alley, bouncing back on to our bricked enclosure. We were animals fucking on sexual instinct alone which propelled our lust to a dramatic and climatic conclusion that rattle our inner being. We came as One that night, she was the One left screaming with unashamed abandonment into the night sky, while I was the One howling right along with her.
CyberStud is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CyberStud For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2017, 09:04 PM   #4
alwaysbeannie

How Do You Identify?:
femme

alwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputationalwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputationalwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputationalwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputationalwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputationalwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputationalwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputationalwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputationalwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputationalwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputationalwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputation

I miss you too... I just wish I had some way to talk to you...

Always
alwaysbeannie is offline   Reply With Quote