Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,672 Times in 7,710 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Our room overlooked the ocean. Being up on the 10th floor afforded having the sliders open......a gentle ocean breeze teased the sheers back and forth.

Scented candles of Caribbean Salsa cast a warm shadowy light over the room.....flames danced playfully on top of the candle.

The music was filling the room with erotic beats....just loud enough to create a deep thumping in the background....luring us...stirring those desires....

A king sized bed lay strewn with rose petals...crushed to elicit a faint sweet aroma...each a velvet texture...silky...soft...

As I pulled you close, into my strong arms, close to my chest...where our heartbeats could be felt between us...I looked down into your soft eyes...sparkling with faint candle flames dancing in them...you let out a soft moan...knowing you were safe...protected...wanted.....

My eyes drank of your very essence...inhaling that faint scent of your cologne...as my fingers splayed in your hair, tugging at the soft, silky tendrils gently. My head bends down, placing a soft kiss on your velvety, full lips...lingering long enough to feel the electricity between us....my mouth moving to the v of your neck...tasting you..soft kisses...a flick of my tongue...as I move to the side of your neck....nibbling with just enough pressure to warrant a moan..up to your earlobe...my mouth tastes you there..sucking at the tip of your ear...my hand caressing you...there...and there..and here...and on the edge of the small of your back...pulling you tighter.

Your hands are around my neck...one hand finds my chest..scraping slightly against my skin...sending a million tingles through out my body..our mouths find one another again..slow, deliberate kisses...as lips open slightly...tongues do the meeting and twirling...as I feel the warmth of inside your mouth...moist and receptive...tasting like sweet wine...

Desires are reaching into ever part of the both of us...as we do that butch-femme dance...erotic...raw...sensual...delicious...hands exploring, mouths devouring one another's...bodies sway in unison..and the flames begin deep within...moving slowly outward...as we start that delicious and erotic dance..one with the other...

Gently I lead you toward the bed.....pushing you gently back...as I lean down to remove your leather heels....slowly removing the garter hooks on first one, then the other...my eyes never leave yours...I roll first one, then the other black hose down those luscious, silky legs...as I pause to caress at the top of your thigh...slow..deliberate..well placed touches...sensing the want and need in us....low moans escape us both..knowing what will be.

I ease the black dress up your lithe body...and over those silky tresses...mussing them just enough to make me insane with desire...all that is left is to remove those lacy red bikinis....I lean down..in that secret valley...as I bury my face..to inhale your scent..tease you with just the tip of my tongue..as you slowly writhe a bit...

As I move to lie between your silky thighs...my weight on you...making you mine...to have as I please...any way I please....I move my mouth to your pert breasts...adn my tongue finds one erect nipple while my hand finds the other...to gently tweak the nipple between my thumb and forefinger..pulling taut...my tongue licks the other nipple.....teeth graze...pull taut...bite gently...increasing the pressure as I slide my teeth to the tip of the nipple...then suck the breast back into my mouth...cool moist tongue...warm breath..makes the nipple stand erect with those chiller bumps..yes, those that pop up when aroused...my desire evident as I push downward into you there....

Just then I slip down..on the floor...on my knees...and I raise your leg up. ..as I place warm, moist kisses up and down..savoring each spot as moans intensify...I then push your legs wide....laying each onto my shoulders....

I find the leg of the bikinis, pushing them to one side..as my mouth finds your lotus flower....and my tongue....darts inside you down there...deep enough to tease your gspot...and out..up alongside each lip...close to and around but not on..the lotus bloom...knowing you are hard and wet and waiting..as the nectar glistens in the folds there...I savor the tease...knowing you are now powerless....my tongue circling around..inside...around the lips...inside..and with a direct placement of my tongue..I linger....right on the clit...deliberate pressure...my mouth hot and wet......as I ease up..and press down..each time...taking bits of you inside...my teeth graze just enough to send electric shivers through your body..as you moan loudly..your hands pulling my hair...scraping my scalp..and your thighs wrap around my head....as my hand finds the nipple of a breast..tweaking..pulling...and teasing...turning you inside out...

Somewhere deep in that clouded fog of ecstacy...I am aware of what I think are faint screams..as you find orgasmic release..and the g spot squirts the rich nectar I so crave..and I drink.....and savor..and swallow every droplet of your release....I take it all...

Deep in my loins is a wet, hot lava flow from the inside out..as my own release matches yours in intensity and rawness...my own deep growls match your screams...as we become one in that moment....
Old 12-11-2012, 03:44 PM   #22
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

remaining true to myself...I am this butch..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am that butch who will wrap you inside my presence, affording you that warmth, security, sense of protection that you desire.
I am that butch who will leave you a single rose on your windshield just because...I wanted you to know I was thinking of you...
I am that butch who will get out of bed at 300am, drive to the store to get you that chocolate covered, creme filled doughnut and coffee...just because you wanted it..and come back and feed it to you...
I am that butch who will hold you when you are frightened, scare away monsters, and cover you, whispering to you til you fall asleep again...and watch over you while you sleep
I am that butch who will admire your fierceness and independence yet respect the babygrrl in you and your need for me....
I am that butch who will slay a thousand dragons, make you a s'mores by a campfire, who will run you a hot bath with candles and soft music, bathe you, pamper you, and kiss you all over...
I am that butch who will provide a shelter for you when you need it...with my big butchness...
I am that butch who will write you silly love letters in the sand...on the mirror with your lipstick, make you a peanut butter & jelly sandwich...to comfort you if need be...
I am that butch who will walk by your side..for life...when we are One Heart, One Love joined...
I am that butch who will seek comfort in your arms when my world is all jumbled and I am having a bad day
I am that butch who will seek your arms to hold me when I cry (Yes, butches do cry, too)
I am that butch who will hold you when you cry, grabbing your tears in my hands and handing them back to you as diamonds...
I am that butch who is mesmerized by you..each and every time..who will acknowledge, validate, and resonate within you....
I am that butch who knows and respects that a femme can bring me to my knees...with her feminine mystique, sensuality, and her mysteriousness
I am that butch who will never profess to knowing what makes my femme tick BUT I will damned respect that and be her all..in every way..
I am that butch....a hopeful romantic, passionate lover, devoted companion, and wait for you...here and now....
Old 12-11-2012, 03:57 PM   #23
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

the Butch I am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Those 5 letters are just a "description of me...and in NO WAY makes who I am inside or in my heart!
I am a true southern gentlewomyn...with manners, courtesy, respect, and gentleness abounding.
I am of the old fashioned, old school breed...one who will open doors, pull out chairs, walk on outside of and offer arm to a lady, help her with her coat, even helping to get her hair out from under the collar and prettily displayed against her soft shoulders.
I will wait for her....patiently..never rushing her., as she gets dressed for our date. I will look at her with tears in my eyes when she emerges from her room...seeing how stunningly beautiful she looks!!!
I will shop with her for hours, carrying her parcels. I will rub her feet as we sit in the food court sipping an ice cold beverage while she regains her momentum to "shop til she drops" again!
I will order for her if I am acquainted with her likes and dislikes, OR if she tells me what she would want, and I will give the whole order.
I am attuned to her at all times.
I will always appreciate her...as she is an incredible gift...she has given of herself to me..and I can be entrusted with that awesome gift!
I "get", comprehend, and validate Her feminine mystique!
I wil always acknowledge her, validate her existence, and put her above all else.
I will watch chick flicks with her, wiping away tears at the sappy parts, and handing those same tears back to her as diamonds. I will be teary eyed and sensitive along with her.
I will cherish her like a true and priceless trasure she is.
I will never take her for granted!
I am a best friend...to many
I am a confidant, one that keeps those things sacred!
I will hold her sacred in all ways..sharing intimacy only between ourselves!
I will lay down my life for the woman I love and who owns my heart!
She will have my undying loyalty and committment should our hearts beat as one.
I will treat her like an equal, always..and we will walk side by side...never "owning" one another....yet connected by our hearts!
I can cook, clean, mow a lawn, fix a flat, iron a silk piece (steam it rather) mend a boo boo with a kiss and a bandaid, and I can fight fiercely for our lives. I have won many battles on the battlefield of life..and that is who I am today..a culmination of love past..love lost..and love remains a constant in my heart..never making me jaded, cynical, or bitter. I chose those pathways, and I walked them...I took lessons from them, and made changes from them..positive changes....
So I am many things....an incredibly devoted friend, a loyal companion, a soft hearted, sensitive, compassionate gentle womyn...and it is nye impossible to "describe" one's self..for in the end..what really matters is who you are when with another person...words are just descriptions..so I am a human being with an amazing heart and I have moral compass, and turpitude. I am old fashioned, and old schooled...as I will always, always put the ladies first..and when I meet HER..she will decide for herself what kind of a BUTCH I am..as she will see deeply inside and know my heart..that is where my "butch" lives.
Old 12-14-2012, 01:20 PM   #24
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

as surely as I live and breathe, my cock is very much a part of me..it doesn't define me, but it does steer my life at times...being all encompassing of me...defined in my walk, my stance, my confidence, my compassion, and my artform as a lover...my heartbeat...my passions...my desires...all are ruled, to some degree by my butch cock.
whether lying quietly inside me, or being hard and hot deep inside of my lover...it has a life/will all unto its own...sometimes it owns me..drives me..rules my very soul...other times it is I who am in control.
once those flames of desire are set into motion...I am driven by its fierce hunger to be satiated...within a wet, hot, and wild woman...to quell its fiery heat, set free my hunger...and still that beast within....
when I am coupled with her...she is the one who tames my hard, wild cock...I am pretty helpless at that point...letting my cock seek its secret garden of her...slowly entering...sliding to the hilt...easing almost out to the point of falling out...yet remaining deeply held by her pussy folds...as passions mount and our rhythm begins...she takes my cock and makes me dance to the rhythm of her pussy.....waking desires and bringing them to life...we dance that "fucking" dance...who is fucking whom..matters not...for I am now one within her...with my cock and with her pussy as flames meld us one into the other..lost in that suspended space where our synergistic energies collide, making electricity shoot through us.,..my mind is a fiery blaze..sensations ripping throughout my body...my eyes flutter back into my head..she is sucking breath in ragged gasps...legs wrapped around my waist as her nails scrape fuck my skin...leaving nail tracks with faint blood coming to surface...yet I am oblivious to anything but that sweet, hot, burning those nails leave along my back..and the rhythmic dance of pussy/cock and cock/pussy...who is leading who...matters not...sweet release will be imminent and mutual...as I begin to be fluid...liquid...all over, in, and around her...my cock will bring her pussy to multiple mutually satiating climaxes...our bodies explode in fiery, molten lava sensations that encompass our entire beings..fireworks go off in my head..and I slip into that orgasmic state of oblivion...succumbing as we dance that dance..which slows to a slow, gentle rhythm...to gently bring us back to earth...and breathing slows...eyes open, and we collapse...one in/on the other...as we drift to the aftershocks..with me still inside her...yes, this is MY butch cock...once again...master manipulator seeking what it craves and will NOT be denied...
Old 12-14-2012, 01:25 PM   #25
Happy_Go_Lucky

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Butch who desires femme company.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Handsome devil you.

Thanked 3,359 Times in 626 Posts
Happy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST Reputation
Default Gulp

Oh My My. If I was attracted to butches, I'd be giving you my phone number, Wow.
Happy_Go_Lucky is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Happy_Go_Lucky For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2012, 01:31 PM   #26
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

as I lay across her bed....with the canopy of stars outside in the night sky...my eyes drank of the decadence of her....in the sensuousness of her

very luxuriousness ...long, silky, smooth legs...dark chestnut hair, draping her heart shaped face...I just could only grin...and lick my parched lips....wanting to drink from her well.....to taste those voluptuous breasts....kiss those full and sensuous lips...and that long, slender neck...gazing into those sparkling green eyes, with thick, dark lashes......those eyes melt me....make a mess of me......in that moment I am lost in her very essence....the scent of her...flowery, subtle, yet a hint of sweet....

having just showered...I lie down beside her...and gaze into her very soul and being...my hand touches her thigh, half exposed and the skin is like fine silk..smooth, warm, and all woman...she is so damned alluring...all I want to do every time I see her is to devour her......in every way I can...my hands and mouth crave her....always...

my lips find hers...as I brush slightly across them...and my hand caresses her thigh...mmm.....so silky smooth and sexy...how I revel in these moments.....lying close to her.....able to just drink her in...map every detail of her...savor the moments...again I kiss her lightly.....teasing almost..my lips find that hollow spot under her chin, on her neck..and I linger there...gentle sucking, making moist, warm, and hot places...as I find her lips, and gently nibble them..and suck on the lower lip..as my hands find the rise of her breasts under the robe and knead the nipples...softly, then more pressure..watching her eyes...knowing she desires this...feeling the little bumps as her nipples stiffen and get harder...as she sucks her breath in....my own body heat with hers...my thigh between hers...rubbing against the slope of her "there"...as I feel her body heat...a soft moan escapes her lips...barely audible..heard nonetheless....our energies combining and bringing us to heightened passions...her nails....scraping ever so slightly across my shoulders...and down my back...mmm...sensual...makes me want to climb walls..and lose myself deeper inside her...as I touch here in every place that ignites flames inside her soul...lifting her higher..and higher...she becomes wetted there..in her "HER"...her senses heightened...in all ways sensually...she brings one leg up, to expose her lusciousness there between her legs..with the slightest shadow of hair..shaved smooth ..it turns me on..when I touch that place......silky and glistening with her honey nectar...as I look down the length of her luscious thighs..to the exquisite burgundy nail polish...the tightness of her calves..and the slope of her instep...I never told you how damned sexy that is to me..I have lusted after you since day one I saw you..as I slip down to those decadent, silky thighs..., licking each teasingly..you gasp..as my hand holds the back of your calf...oh honey.....mmmm....you just have NO idea..what you do to this butch......your other leg up on my shoulder..as I catch a glimpse of that sweet treasure...I know you have to see the want and craving in my eyes...feel my hunger for you...and feel my hard butch cock, stirring in my crotch..against your thigh...I move back up against you..and flip you over..laying a trail of hot, wet kisses along your back, the low back..as I nibble and make my marks..and along the fold of each buttock cheek..down the thigh, the calf, to the heel..again my mouth wet and hot and hungry....I turn you back over and kiss my way back up to you...the flat of your belly...as my mouth devours first one breast then the other..my hands fondling them...my mouth finds the erect nipple, teeth graze it...I bite gingerly...scraping my teeth along the length of the nipple..my thigh against the wetness of your pussy..you moan and writhe..and again scrape my back..along the length..OMG! that drives me so much harder..makes me wet...do you feel me there now baby? I know you do...as I know you are now rubbing your self there...as I am reading my fantasy to you....pinch the nipple..like I do..let me hear you baby...let me know what you feel and want and need..I KNOW all of it..and I know you have to feel the heat of me..inside my jeans..straining to get out and fuck you...do you like me to fuck you? You know I can do it in many ways..all so satisfyingly sweet...I am laying between your thighs..as I nibble and kiss along your chest and suck those hard nipples..my weight such a comfort to you....making you feel secure, desired, taken, and safe...I will always hold you like that..YOU make me feel so damned sexy when you tell me how it feels when I am lying close to you, in those torrid moments of passions.....I never told you that, but I am now.
Old 12-14-2012, 01:36 PM   #27
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy_Go_Lucky View Post
Oh My My. If I was attracted to butches, I'd be giving you my phone number, Wow.
well, thank you...I am always very pleased when my written words "touch" someone else...I write from my heart. Writing has been therapeutic for me..on so many levels......
And my GF loves for me to read to her at bedtime.......
Your words touched me...thanks...enjoy...
Old 02-06-2013, 06:32 PM   #28
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums
Default come into...my...lair...

she wasn't quite sure what would unfold...all she knew is...that white hot, burning sensation deep inside her soul...she craved hym...whatever hy meted out..she was starving for......yearning...it consumed her...she was hys to conquer...to take...to devour...as hy wished...

she wore a red silk gown, tied loosely at the waist...her long hair shone, curls golden, with a hint of reddish tint to the ends, and the tiniest hint of hys favorite cologne.....she was barefoot..each toenail dark red...blood red...her fingernails, long, sharp, and a rich red as well...

hy stood, with arms folded, ankles crossed, leaning against the wall...of hys lair...eyes dark and smouldering...no mistaking hy was in charge...hys tight black jeans, leather boots, shined to perfection, a tight, black knit shirt, hys studded black leather belt, well honed, oiled, and those supple leather black gloves, that fit hys long, slender fingers like a second skin...invisible, hot flames shot from hys body....and made her flush with anticipation from hys mastery of her body.

the dungeon smelled of oiled leather, hys sensual muskiness, the coolness of the interior...before her was a raised "bed" covered with crushed, dark velvet...a multitude of eyelet hooks on each corner, on the wall behind her...hys tool chest sat on the shelf...with various tools of hys trade on hooks..all neat, orderly, and smelling of rich, worn leather...just the essence of which made her shiver with desire...

a luxurious silk blindfold was placed over her eyes...hy walked up behind her....wrapping one gloved hand lightly around her breast....squeezing...with the thumb and forefinger teasing her nipple to erectness...she sucked her breath in.....taken by surprise....hys breath hot and cool on her neck...as hy growled into her ear....low, deep, desirous

hy led her to the bed, and lay her down upon it...sliding one gloved hand beneath the opening of the robe at her crotch....with deft, light, swift movement, hy found and cupped her womanhood in hys hand..the leather exhilirating, sensual, and cool...hys mouth found, and claimed her breast..as hys teeth took her nipple...and bit down..eliciting a yelp from her...as her nipple immediately betrayed her...hardening under hys skillful tongue & teeth...hy sucked, bit, and grazed it all at once...hys mouth hot, moist, and sweet on her skin....hys hand held her...slight gyrations of hys fingers...singly...doubly...wholly...over her lips...her mons...her thigh....causing every nerve & fiber in her...there...to turn on all at once...hy was driving her wild...hy knew how to drive her...how to turn her on, turn her up, and turn her loose....

hys mouth found her neck...there..that soft, sensual spot..and hys mouth again worked its mysterious magic, rendering her helpless, as she succumbed to hys every whim, desire, touch, kiss, and bite....hearing hys deep, guttural moans...she knew hy was master....wanted hym to control her...hy had dared her to move...to writhe as hy worked her every inch...she knew what happened if she did..but inside...she was a raging inferno..turned on...out..and up....hy...slow, deliberate, and methodical...in control.....hys silver blade...there.....beside her...near hys hand......she knew it was...she knew the feel of cold hard steel against her wet, hot flesh..and how hys blade...carved submission into her...

the leather harnesses came out, and she could sense hym..walking quietly about...nary a sound except the thud of hys boot...on the floor...and a click of a harness..as each were fastened...making her one with hys table..she yearned for this..wanted this..and needed this...hy cold give it to her...hy alone...

once she was secure....hy stood back..eyes drinking her in..all of her...so submissive..so sweet...so hys..so helpless...to devour...any way hy wanted...

as hy held hys flogger at arm's length, to draw back and minister each mark..deliberately placed upon hys canvas..her silky, creamy skin...to make the red stripes rise...to lay hys pattern...marking her.....well placed just out of sight when she was dressed and in public..unseen by anyone else...her breathinmg ragged...sucking...and controlled by hym...slap.....a mark...there..a.cross her nipple...thin red stripes appearing slowly...hy knew the force...the placement...as hy painted her body....hys Mona Lisa....her thigh.....her belly....and the other breast...meted out with perfection..hy was after all, her master....between slaps of the flogger, hy would drip hot wax onto her belly....or her breasts...now tender with the flog markings...she knew not what hy would do next..all she knew was..she was starving for all hy gave....an ice cube lain upon each burn..the hot searing burn of the heat and the searing burn of the cold...she was straining to not writhe in ecstacy, for this is what she craved....hy gave her hys all...slap...bite..lick..burn..ice...touch...hys own cravings becoming hotter....hy was swollen, straining in hys jeans..to be there..inside of her...as hy melted hys soul within hers...

hy leaned down..exposing her ...there...hys eyes drank her beauty..her deliciousness...as hy watched the lotus bloom unfold before hys eyes....her nectar glistening in front of hym...heady with want of her.....hy placed hys middle finger....there..on her erect clit...and gently tapped...slow, deliberate, well placed...tap...tap...she was drowning in desires, flames licking her very soul..hy was relentless...in hys quest of her...leaving no touch undone...hys mouth found her there..as hy slowly licked from her pussy to her clit...slow, deliberate, and around...inside her..back to her clit..hys hand cupped her bottom, lifting her to hys hungry mouth...hys other hand on her breast...pulling and pinching her erect nipples alternately...she was helpless to do anything but take all hy gave her....when she thought she would explode with want of cuming, hy undid the buckles, and unzipped hys jeans, exposing hys cock....flipping her onto her belly, hy entered her from behind...again..slow, deliberate, and well timed thrusts...until hy was all the way inside of her..there..she was so hot, so tight, and oh so wet...hy wanted to savor her every bit...as hy claimed her...and took her...riding her...hys hands pulling her hips back onto hym...biting her ass..leaving hys marks on that sweet, white flesh...again painting hys canvas the way hy wanted...she was breathing raggedly, bucking, and taking all of hym...deep somewhere inside each of them..their souls met, their fires consumed them, and each exploded one into the other one.,..hy couldn't tell where she began and hy ended....but hy knew hy had claymed her....she knew hy marked her...as they collapsed there...lost in that twilight of those white hot embers, slowly ebbing and flowing...as they were one....in this moment....

Old 02-11-2013, 09:09 PM   #29
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums
Default constant craving....

still craving....

my hand wrapped in that supple, well honed leather
your bottom exposed,
as I make it my canvas
as I paint my desires across one cheek
then the other
timed...deliberate
well placed
as your delicate skin
becomes varying shades of light pink
fading into crimson
and a deeper maroon
each leather stroke leaving its impression
on my private nude canvas
of your ass......
knowing in days to come
colors will turn to purples, blue greens
and even dark blues
as the marks abate...and my
canvas becomes a clean slate again...for making
(c) 01/20/2013...clay
Old 02-11-2013, 09:12 PM   #30
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

I crave...

to leave flames of my passion
leaving indelible designs over you
as if it were an invisible tattoo
and leaving an impression of me....
all over you....
(c) 02/11/13 clay
Old 02-11-2013, 09:13 PM   #31
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

having her lying prone...with me atop her...as I have her luscious silkiness...biting...marking...designing her back....as we reach "that" space..united
(c) 12/15/12 clay
Old 02-11-2013, 09:15 PM   #32
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Craving the feel of silk ties....as you lay spread before me...such a decadent delicacy...mine for taking, without hesitation...
filling your desires...white hot heat...felt beneath the sting of each strike of the leather belt.....hearing the metal buckle....cooled by the ice cubes...lain against each red welt...
biting your bottom lip with each bruising kiss...my mouth searing yours...
taunting....teasing...taking....claiming....as you submit...to that...space....that subspace...
raw....hot....naked desires...quelled within....fulfilled...this I crave.... (c) 11/21/12 clay
Old 02-12-2013, 01:33 AM   #33
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums
Default reposted from another thread...it is my own post...:)

Each D/g and/or D/s relationship is unique to the individual couples...

and I do know a D/g and a D/s is two entirely different dynamics...so, with that said, this post is only about my own personal D/g relationship.
When I am in a D/g relationship, it is about being a daddy (for me) and a babygrrl (for her)..and it isn't a dynamic I live 24/7, so to speak.

I am a daddy is who affords her a shoulder, holding her, and helping her to feel safe, secure, and protected..when things frighten her or threaten her safety....be it real or imagined/perceived...

I am a daddy who has her best interests at heart, respects/supports her independence, is there to help/support her with anything she may need me for, and recognizes she is her own person!

I am a daddy who instills a sense of self, peace, and strength in her...with me being an extremely strong daddy, with a keen sense of self, an awareness of her, and knowing/respecting/recognizing her weaknesses, that my strength meshes with hers so that SHE is able to face these, handle them, and maintain her own independence...knowing I am her silent rock, if you will.

I am a safe harbor when she has a storm in her world..and she knows she can seek shelter here..and it is usually at the end of a day, and for just a while at night, and may not be an every night thing. Knowing her inside as intimately as I do, I am able to sense the need and fill it, without any spoken words sometimes...to make for an extremely satisfying D/g dynamic..on so many levels.

I am not wanting to put out here in cyber world a lot of who/how my own personal relationship and this dynamic is...as I am extremely private in these matters. I am hoping that folks get a sense of our own dynamic, and perhaps it will help others. We have our respectful boundaries with one another, and with others in our private world.

Trust is a huge factor in any relationship, but especially in a d/g OR d/s....and she must trust me implicitly. I earn that trust..and I do not take it lightly or disrespect it in any way.

I am a daddy who recognizes the babygrrl in her....and accepts that part of who she is.

DISCLAIMER: Having a D/g dynamic is not something that can be forced or made or designed, per se..it has to have had elements inside each partner before..and this is strictly MY OWN opinion in MY OWN dynamic...I speak ONLY for myself!!! It is much like having a comfy pair of jeans that "just fits" and "feels so right".
I am not sure what "boi" is for the most part, as again, different folks, different strokes. For me, it is just another term for the masculine side of my femininity...along with hy/hym/hys. It is in no way akin to "babygrrl" in MY OWN dynamic. I am NOT at all into a Mommi/babyboi dynamic...but am respectful of anyone who is...I happen to find the spelling of "boi" extremely sensual for some reason..maybe because it has an "i" in and is significant to I, myself...and somewhere, deeper in my subconscious it is that a second "x" chromosone denotes female and a x with a "y" is male...while I am a BUTCH womyn, with a masculine side, I am still a womyn. I had coined the word "femnymysculinity" for myself...talk about a whole 'nother word to describe myself...lol..
As far as MY OWN role, I am a TOP, first, and foremost..and I do enjoy having my partner do certain things to me in our lovemaking, I am not what I would consider a "bottom"...and I don't see myself in the boi aspect of it as being a bottom...is this clear as mud...lol..and having my partner make love to me in no way lessens me as a "top"...it enhances my presence/strength there...

Now, as far as a D/s dynamic as a d/s...again...it is specific to the couple alone...and it is not about her being a slave at all...it is about that dynamic in their own privacy in their own bedroom...again, my partner would be an independent woman, would be her own woman, and is not owned by me, in any way. I respect her freedom to be who she is...I respect her freedom to be an equal to me..in every way. She would be submissive in our lovemaking, but not any place else.

It is about my tone, my look, my strength in that dynamic...all of which would be specific to us alone! I prefer to keep most of this dynamic private to us alone...so am just being as broadbased as I can here....my main point is that I always RESPECT her freedom...I do not "allow" it as it isn't mine to allow..she owns her own freedom and her own self. She is not a piece of property but an equal human being I hold in highest of regard....and afford her the same respect and courtesies she does me...so, with that said, thanks for your time and reading my post.
May your own D/g and/OR d/s dynamic be as incredible for yourselves!!!

Old 02-21-2013, 10:22 AM   #34
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums
Default how to seduce me.....

for me, it starts with subtle gestures...a smile...seductive smile...touching me...there....here...on this...a slow teasing kiss, gentle kisses, tugging at my lower lip with her teeth...nibbling my neck...her hands in my hair...scratching me with her nails across my arm...pushing me back on the bed...sitting astride me...pinning my arms down with hers....opening my shirt...placing soft kisses here...there....undoing my belt buckle..undoing just the first button...and taking me higher and higher..with those kisses...yes...just.like.that....she seduces me...
Old 05-27-2014, 09:36 AM   #35
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

I miss my corner...perhaps I shall get back to writing more...enjoy reading everyone...
Old 07-31-2014, 10:24 PM   #36
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by clay View Post
I crave...

to leave flames of my passion
leaving indelible designs over you
as if it were an invisible tattoo
and leaving an impression of me....
all over you....
(c) 02/11/13 clay

Re-posting this here AND in Constant Craving thread...enjoy...
Old 09-10-2016, 04:02 PM   #37
Gypsy

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
single

Gypsy Has the BEST ReputationGypsy Has the BEST ReputationGypsy Has the BEST ReputationGypsy Has the BEST ReputationGypsy Has the BEST ReputationGypsy Has the BEST ReputationGypsy Has the BEST ReputationGypsy Has the BEST ReputationGypsy Has the BEST ReputationGypsy Has the BEST ReputationGypsy Has the BEST Reputation
Red face Edie

I met Edie at the local sports bar. I’m a regular there, even though I don’t get into sports too much. I’ve learned a few things, which is a small price to pay to go someplace where some of the local lesbians hang. If we don’t go to Louie’s, we would have to travel an hour and a half to get to the big city that has a few mixed bars. I was at the bar getting a beer when she walked in. She was fine looking. Nice tight jeans and a black tee on. She saw me look at her, and I turned, being embarrassed that she had caught me checking her out. I got my beer and went back to the pool tables where my friends were hanging out. I noticed that stunning woman looking at me this time. She came and watched us shoot some pool. I couldn’t get a ball in the pocket to save my life knowing she was watching me. So, I finally got my courage up and walked up to her. Looking deep in her eyes, I said, “Hi, my name is Annie.”

“I’m Edie”, she said with a bit of a smirk.

“I haven’t seen you here before, are you new here?” I asked, knowing she hasn’t been here before, because I am here every night.

“Just needing to get out of the house” she answered. “Would you like to dance?”

Like she would need to ask that twice. “Ok”, I said. She took my hand and led me to the dance floor. It was a nice and long slow dance. I could smell her aftershave on…Polo, my favorite. Soon, her hand on my back was holding me in tightly to her body.

Before that first song was done, she asked” Would you like to get out of here?” She was hot, I wasn’t going to say no. I just looked in her eyes and shook my head yes. I grabbed my jacket and followed her out the door. She took my hand and led me to a dark green truck. She lead me to the passenger side door, and before opening it, took my chin in her hand and raised it to her lips. She gently kissed my lips, and I tasted beer mixed in with her mint chap stick. She then opened the door and I got in. She shut my door and then went around and got in her door. “Let’s go next door”, she said. Next door is a hotel. I couldn’t say no. I just shook my head. She started the engine, and before I could blink, she was parked in front of the office. She got out, and in a few minutes returned with a key. Room 117. She pulled up to the door, jumped out of the truck and opened my door. I stepped out, and she took my hand again and led me into the room. The room was like any other little hotel room, a bed, a TV, a dresser, night stands, a refrigerator and a bath. She turned on the TV to a music station, that played soft music, and the glow of the TV gave us a soft lighting. It was really nice, the music, the light glowing onto her. She started kissing me, and then unbuttoning my shirt. She pulled off my shirt, and then undid my bra. I reached down and pulled her shirt out of her jeans. I lifted it to pull it over her head and then I noticed, she wore no bra. And she didn’t need to, her breasts were so full and firm. I went to lean down to lightly suck on one of her hard dark nipples, and she stopped me, raising my head so she could kiss my lips again. We were kissing a while, when her hand that was rubbing my back found it’s way to my breast. Soon, her finger was rolling my nipple around. They were getting harder with each light pinch. She then started kissing down my neck, she came to a spot that I couldn’t help myself. I let out a moan in a deep whisper. She continued kissing that spot, and my body was screaming out for more. After a few moments she pushed me back on the bed. She unfastened my jeans and pulled them down, my shoes falling off with them. She put two fingers in the side of panties and gave a firm tug. The side of them ripped. She did the same to the other side and then pulled the panties out from between my legs. I wondered if she could feel how wet they were. She then laid down, slightly on me, slightly on the bed, and she started to suck my nipples. It felt so good, my hard nipples in her mouth, her teeth lightly scrapping the firm buds as she sucked them hard into her mouth. She then reached down between my legs, and I felt her fingers touch my clit. I again let out a very loud moan. Her fingers traveled down until they reached my cunt, and she thrust three fingers deep inside of me. She then moved her body between my legs. She moved her body so her fingers inside of me couldn’t escape. She then started to thrust her hips, each time, pushing against her hand which pushed her fingers deeper inside of me. Soon, she was thrusting her pussy harder and harder onto mine. She stopped for just a moment, she pulled out her hand, and spread my pussy lips, and hers at the same time. I could feel her wetness against my hot pussy. She then moved her hips back and forth slightly. I could feel her clit on mine. She was rubbing her clit on mine, first back and forth, then she would rub our pussies in a circle. I have never felt anything so wonderful. Her wetness mixing with mine. Soon I came the explosion. My body started to convulse uncontrollably. I was screaming “Oh my God! Yes, oh YES! YES! Oh God Edie, Oh GOD! Yes! Please, yes, Yes!” and then I couldn’t stand it any more as the rush of ecstasy consumed my body. She held her pussy firm on mine. My pussy throbbing, I know she had to feel it. And then. I quickly pulled her up my body and still my body was writhing as she rapped her arms and leg around my body, I could feel the warm moisture from between her legs. My orgasm was never going to end. My clit was throbbing from the attention it had just received. I kept twitching, and with my legs held tight together by her leg over them, my hips were still thrusting uncontrollably. I could feel her kissing my forehead as my body slowed down its movements. Soon, I lay weakly in her arms. Our bodies hot from all the lust. Soon, my lips found their way to her lips. The kissing soon became passionate as I licked my way down her neck. Her back arched underneath her as she whispered “Yes!” I couldn’t wait any longer, I reached down between her legs and felt the hot pussy juice that had seeped out of her hot cunt. I pushed three fingers in her, as she did me, and she whispered in a louder voice, “Oh god yes baby. More, I want more in me”. So, I pushed in another finger, and her cunt more than accommodated my fingers. “Oh, God…more…I want more in me.” She again whispered. So, I then pushed my fingers and thumb into her, “Yes…that’s it baby” she said softly. I started to push my hand into her, inching my way in deeper with each push. She groaned with lust deep in her throat. I then started licking her nipples. Her hand reached down and stopped me. “No”, she shook her head. So, I then scooted down until I was between her legs and I could smell her sweet musky odor. I lowered my face to her hot bald pussy. I stuck my tongue between her wanton lips. I started to suck her clit as I pushed my hand deep into her wet hole. She started to rock her body with each thrust I pushed into her. My mouth, hungrily sucking her clit into my mouth. I could feel her muscles in her cunt tighten around my hand and then she let out a loud “YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!” She reached down and pulled my body up next to hers. She was sweating, and her warm body felt so good wrapped in my arms.

After a while she started to caress my body, first my arms, then my back, She then found her way to my nipples, they were so tender, she pinched one, and it hurt and I let out a soft “ouch! No Edie, not now…they are too sensitive”. She then started to kiss my neck again. It felt so good, it almost gave me an orgasm right then and there. She then kissed her way down to my nipples, lightly kissed each one, and continued down my belly. She lightly touched my clit, which was also sensitive. She rubbed it softly, and then her fingers went right back to my aching hole. Her face was soon between my legs. I could see her look up at me, then she then lowered her face so I couldn’t see it anymore. But I felt it. Her long tongue licked between my lips and onto my clit as I spread my legs as far as they would go. My clit already so hard from her fingers rubbing it. Soon her tongue moved faster over my clit, and her fingers, wet with my juices easily pushing in and out. Soon ,she added another finger. Four fingers, I had never felt this before, no one has ever put four into me because it hurt so much. But with Edie, if felt oh so good. She continued to pump her fingers inside of me, and her mouth had my clit deep inside of it. She was sucking so hard, and it felt so great. Nothing has ever felt this good on my body before. I could feel her teeth lightly scrapping my clit as her fingers pumped and pulled deeper and faster into my dripping cunt.

All of a sudden, I heard this loud bang. The door flew open, and there stood a woman with a pistol in her hand aiming it at the both of us. Edie, sat up and you could see the surprise on her face. “What the fuck are you doing?” The woman yelled. She had tears falling down her cheeks.

“What does it look like? Just the same thing you did to me!” Edie yelled back as she crawled up beside me. I pulled the sheet up over my exposed body.

“Why the hell are you doing this to me…to us?” the stranger yelled.

“Vickie,” Edie said softly. “Put the gun down, you know you don’t want to use it. Let’s go home and talk this out”. I pulled my self up higher against the head board, pulling the sheet up tight around my body.

“NO!” This woman shrieked loudly. “You had your chance the last time”.

“Vickie, listen to me. I love you, I really do baby. I’m sorry. She doesn’t mean a thing to me. Your all that matters” Edie said as she stood on her knees, reaching out to this woman.

“No, I can’t do this. I can’t do this anymore Edie. You are my whole life. You are everything to me. Why? I loved you so. I still love you so.” The woman pleaded, with tears running down her face. She then raised the gun so it pointed right at Edie’s head. I saw a flash, and heard a loud bang. Edie slumped over, her head turned, you could see where the bullet when through her skull, through her forehead, and out the back. Blood and brain matter every where, including all over me.

I looked at this woman who was now pointing the gun at me and I screamed “Please don’t. You don’t even know me”, my body shaking.

“You slut, you took Edie away from me” She said. I then saw a flash, and I heard another loud bang…
Gypsy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gypsy For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2016, 05:06 AM   #38
Demure

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Ma'am or Oi
Relationship Status:
Single

Demure Has the BEST ReputationDemure Has the BEST ReputationDemure Has the BEST ReputationDemure Has the BEST ReputationDemure Has the BEST ReputationDemure Has the BEST ReputationDemure Has the BEST ReputationDemure Has the BEST ReputationDemure Has the BEST ReputationDemure Has the BEST ReputationDemure Has the BEST Reputation

Isn't it about time to write again Clay
Old 09-28-2016, 07:15 AM   #39
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums
Default An older post I found in another thread...with my reply in blue...enjoy....

Originally Posted by Fatale View Post
<snip>
What fascinates me about this topic is that, physiologically, we are the same. We've got the same stuff. Psychologically and physically, however, our experiences are virtual polar opposites. I'm enjoying trying to wrap my head around how our attractions, inclinations, core essences form and impact our physical sexual responses. If you're willing and comfortable doing so, I would love to hear from you.
Are you experiences similar to mine? Vastly different?
What do you think makes us feel the way we do?
Is it truly a butch/femme thing?
Allowing for the fact that within that dynamic we are, of course, individuals whose lives are shaped and informed by everything we do.

Our experiences are the same, as far as the end results. For myself, I, too, have orgasms.
Our makeup, genetically speaking, gives us those erogenous zones & receptors...in our bodies. Our vessels that engorge to make us feel pleasure aren't necessarily gender specific.....in that we all have these vessels...We are also with neurotransmitters that determine our responses as well. Throw in our emotions, our level of hormones, and ambiance...can affect our responses....as well as a host of other things.
In a BF relationship, for MYSELF, it is all about that person and myself and our collective energies, synergies. I just so happen to be a butch and I like females who are feminine....so in that respect, it is indeed a BF dynamic.
When I am making love with my femme, it is about our collective chemistry...and how our bodies may react/repsond with one another. It can be kissing, penetration, and/or oral....but what is my passion is that I view myself/us much like the water in Abyss. I am fluid, I am all encompassing, and we are one within the other...it is like we are connected/interconnected and each is giving the other the ultimate in pleasures. Of course we both are wet, we both get hard/swollen, and orgasms are unison at times.
I am so interconnected I don't see the lovemaking as having a cock and penetrating..we are making love to one another in uniform totality, we are fucking as one...not knowing or caring where one begins and the other ends.....how/what we are feeling and the ultimate orgasmic release is of the importance. We are making love to one another's mind, heart, and most importantly soul...to be that deeply connected and responding is what it is about for me....that my friend, goes much deeper than "just penetration"......we are enmeshed soul to soul...mind to mind..heart to heart...and THAT is my orgasm! We delved deeply....we came...we felt...we are one....I am totally aroused in all places...mind...body...soul...heart...two beautiful souls who came as one!
As I said this is just my personal feelings/thoughts...thanks for reading!
I love to challenge myself to step out of th ebox and explore, being open and receptive...not "labelling" or losing sight of the fact we are two unique individuals...who give to one another
Old 09-28-2016, 07:50 AM   #40
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Thanked 21,363 Times in 6,715 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Thank you for bringing back this thread. Your thoughts on D/g D/s are appreciated and you know a babygrrl's
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:

Tags
erotica, eroticism, sensual writing