Sam
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 2/11/2011
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
I'll let you know

Sam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST Reputation

I definately want my back done after top surgery i have a few idea's
Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 03:02 PM   #62
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,565 Times in 3,960 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

During my interview today, my potential boss grabbed my arm and wanted to see the sea dragon I have on my wrist. I held my breath, until she pulled out her phone and showed me the tat she was getting on her belly. Damn! It was hot! We obviously really connected...keep your fingers crossed for me...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2010, 03:08 PM   #63
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by softness View Post
During my interview today, my potential boss grabbed my arm and wanted to see the sea dragon I have on my wrist. I held my breath, until she pulled out her phone and showed me the tat she was getting on her belly. Damn! It was hot! We obviously really connected...keep your fingers crossed for me...
Good luck to ya even witht he tatoos that's great she is in swing with you. I myself don't have any tatoos I don't know how the medical field feels about it, haven't seen any tatoos on anyone but we have scrubs on so...
lipstixgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 12:25 PM   #64
Mister Bent

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,831 Times in 1,721 Posts
Mister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST Reputation
Default word snob

To those who are not tattooed, but are considering it, I always suggest they plan ahead; likely once you get your first tattoo, it will not be your last, and it's best to avoid small, randomly placed tattoos. Small tattoos feel so non-committal and often eventually bleed into a blurry mess. Tattoos just slapped here and there all over the body look random and often sloppy.

Also, the word is "tattoo." Tat, tatt, ink makes me cranky.

Thank you and good day.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.
- H. L. Mencken
Mister Bent is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mister Bent For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2011, 07:34 PM   #65
MissPriss

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
only lasting realtionship I have is with my job, my gun and my truck.

MissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST Reputation

I am a total tattoo lover. First tattoo I was 16, it started out being a "small" memorial tattoo after my grandmother passed. It ended up covering my entire back. It is an angel with her wings open reaching down to take my grandmothers hands and in the background is my granmothers home and the two of us riding her in cherished 66 mustang......It is very detailed I will try to get a picture of it up here, anyway I have 11 tattoos in all, and do plan more. I also design all of my tattoos and they are done by a great friend. He is 72 years old and also did my grandmothers tattoos.
MissPriss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MissPriss For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2011, 09:11 PM   #66
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,929 Times in 9,909 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I have a Mermaid tattoo on my right shoulder
and I think it's time to change how she looks...

Maybe something along the lines of the design below:
stencil in her fish scales and a bit of color here and there.

Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2011, 09:15 PM   #67
pajama

How Do You Identify?:
Klingon
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 7,480 Times in 1,809 Posts
pajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALovelyKiss View Post
I have a Mermaid tattoo on my right shoulder
and I think it's time to change how she looks...

Maybe something along the lines of the design below:
stencil in her fish scales and a bit of color here and there.

Very nice. She looks very similar to my girl on my upper arm. In fact she may be one of the "samples" I took him in order to build my girl, since they look so much alike. Please post pics when you get your work done. I would love to see it.

A
pajama is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to pajama For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2012, 11:48 PM   #68
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Got two new one's today... tiny ones, since my last one took hours and "nearly turned my arm to hamburger" when they did the cover-up...
But tiny is just as beautiful as intricate designs... especially if the memories and meanings are special.

My "Rain Frog" for my youngest son, Dustin... (left thigh)

And my DragonFirefly...the dragonfly holding such beauty and a unique creature to me...the Firefly with special meaning for my spirit and Hopper Fire spice...and the special meaning of the colors: Life, Healing, Sun, Nature, Harmony and Spirit...

I love dragonflies. And a small Pride bracelet with a silver dragonfly was the last thing my oldest son lovingly gave to me, which he made himself the weekend we went to our first Pride together in Harrisburg.

I'm delighted with them!! I've waiting a LONG time to find the right one just for Dustin...

I love our Tattoo artist team... they treat me with such respect. And they crack me up...tonight, when my thigh was MUCH more sensitive than I had anticipated, I told him to "just call me wimp"... he calmly said "no, Little Frog"... it wasn't until I got home, that I thought of the joke "Jump Froggy, JUMP!"... that was me tonight when he dug the needle in!
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2012, 12:11 AM   #69
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Definitely try to see if you can get it covered up. Cutting chunks out of your skin doesn't sound like fun.
Hey Gemme!!! I was looking in old posts in here, made before I moved to NC... and wanted to thank you again for your support and encouragement back then!!
After finding a very talented artist, I can NOT believe the difference and how my cover up [almost] completely hides that old hideous 'mark'... I love my new one and it represents such fond memories...
What'chya think?

This pic is very small compared to the real one on my shoulder. We had to enlarge it to cover all of the bad one. The intricate design hides much of the old dark mess.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2012, 08:15 AM   #70
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet View Post
Hey Gemme!!! I was looking in old posts in here, made before I moved to NC... and wanted to thank you again for your support and encouragement back then!!
After finding a very talented artist, I can NOT believe the difference and how my cover up [almost] completely hides that old hideous 'mark'... I love my new one and it represents such fond memories...
What'chya think?

This pic is very small compared to the real one on my shoulder. We had to enlarge it to cover all of the bad one. The intricate design hides much of the old dark mess.
Awesome! It's so bright and pretty! A very wise choice, I think.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2012, 09:14 AM   #71
lilapache

How Do You Identify?:
DONE

Thanked 3,880 Times in 1,025 Posts
lilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputation

my tats are an expression on my lifes journeys
Old 07-01-2012, 09:59 AM   #72
ArkansasPiscesGrrl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
feeling pretty darned blissful right now!

Thanked 3,080 Times in 741 Posts
ArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I have 2 tattoos, and have plans for a couple more (not sure where they will be placed yet)

First tattoo came at age 49, right after I came out. It is on my left shoulder, and is heart shaped, with half of the heart a pride flag,and the other half leather pride flag colors.

Second tattoo came this past January, at the age of 59. It is on my right shoulder, and is an inverted pink triangle, deeply edged in black, with a thick black marking in the middle of the Oriental symbol for "women".

And, no, I will NOT be waiting till I hit the age of 69 for my next tattoo! LOL
ArkansasPiscesGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 10:20 AM   #73
Beloved

How Do You Identify?:
alive
Preferred Pronoun?:
um
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 1,653 Times in 298 Posts
Beloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I have one tattoo, on my belly. I was never completely satisfied with the way it turned out, but pregnancy really did some damage to it. I'd like to have it covered with a different one but it would have to be rather large and I don't know what would work well over it. I am also not a fan of the painful process. Maybe eventually.
Beloved is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Beloved For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2012, 10:24 AM   #74
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beloved View Post
I have one tattoo, on my belly. I was never completely satisfied with the way it turned out, but pregnancy really did some damage to it. I'd like to have it covered with a different one but it would have to be rather large and I don't know what would work well over it. I am also not a fan of the painful process. Maybe eventually.
Find a good tattoo artist and get their ideas of what would look good in that area to cover up the other one. At least it would give you some ideas to ponder???
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2012, 10:26 AM   #75
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

I have five tats. I want more but have not been inspired as to what they would be. I am thinking that another one will be added sooner than later.. maybe something on my forearm.
Old 07-01-2012, 10:27 AM   #76
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet View Post
What'chya think?

I am not sure what that was before but I love how vivid that color is. That's an awesome job!
Old 07-01-2012, 10:41 AM   #77
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,672 Times in 7,710 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I have 5 tattoos...all of very significant meanings. There are two I want to have someting else done to...one is on my left bicep..a huge leopard...ripping out of my muscle, with my heart in her mouth...and below her a banner....with "someone's nickname" and our initials on each end of the banner...(I KNOW...never put names..unless it is of a parent, sibling, or friend...lol)....sooo THAT needs to be modified....smiles... the other tat is on my right bicep....is a pink ribbon with my deceased wife's name in it...her name will always be on my arm....what I want to do is have something unique done to it...I got it before she passed away...so I didn't have any kind of "in honor of" or "in memory of" added...I think along lines of maybe unique angel's wings,maybe the sunrise/sunset dates....it will come to me..I am certain.... Really awesome tats peeps...I have 3 others...one right calf..teal dolphin with a rainbow splash, left calf is a huge eagle's head with the flag as its colors (head is blue with stars) and pin feathers are alternating white and red....this was MY design and tribute to 9/11....and back top right shoulder an ornate celtic cross with Memory of and my bro's name....so I am "inked" several places....smiles...
Old 07-01-2012, 10:58 AM   #78
pajama

How Do You Identify?:
Klingon
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 7,480 Times in 1,809 Posts
pajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputation

For some reason Spring has typically been my tattoo time. In the past because it was tax return time. So I probably won't get anything until next spring. Unless I work on joining my right forearm to my right upper arm (full sleeve) or filling in the last of my left forearm. But that won't be until after Reunion 'cause I gots to save mah $.

Love all the beautiful ink in the galleries.

A
pajama is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pajama For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2012, 11:12 AM   #79
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kind, sweet, loving, romantic and a rare Butch. :)
Relationship Status:
I don't drive a Uhaul. :)

Thanked 4,894 Times in 1,307 Posts
Mr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST Reputation

My dog just passed away and the vet gave me a print of my dogs paw. So below my right calf is going to be a leg band of little dog paw print and hers in the middle. There's also going to be a dog tag hanging from it that says Lilly.
Mr Nice Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2012, 11:18 AM   #80
lilapache

How Do You Identify?:
DONE

Thanked 3,880 Times in 1,025 Posts
lilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputation

i have 25 at last count... thinking of doing half upper sleeves on both arms considering how many i have above the elbows... then possibly join my back and chest to them... cause i have many there also... it also helps when you have a few good friends that are tattooist...