Old 01-20-2013, 09:09 AM   #81
Samurai Wanderer

How Do You Identify?:
It's cool!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Cooky
Relationship Status:
In love

Samurai Wanderer Has the BEST ReputationSamurai Wanderer Has the BEST ReputationSamurai Wanderer Has the BEST ReputationSamurai Wanderer Has the BEST ReputationSamurai Wanderer Has the BEST ReputationSamurai Wanderer Has the BEST ReputationSamurai Wanderer Has the BEST ReputationSamurai Wanderer Has the BEST ReputationSamurai Wanderer Has the BEST ReputationSamurai Wanderer Has the BEST ReputationSamurai Wanderer Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_Tia View Post
I would love a poster!
but on the bottom of the poster I would want it to say what my signature line says here...lol
lol They will be art prints, but I'll aim to offer a variety of sizes. I'll see what I can do about the tagline
Samurai Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Samurai Wanderer For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2013, 09:14 AM   #82
Samurai Wanderer

How Do You Identify?:
It's cool!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Cooky
Relationship Status:
In love

Samurai Wanderer Has the BEST ReputationSamurai Wanderer Has the BEST ReputationSamurai Wanderer Has the BEST ReputationSamurai Wanderer Has the BEST ReputationSamurai Wanderer Has the BEST ReputationSamurai Wanderer Has the BEST ReputationSamurai Wanderer Has the BEST ReputationSamurai Wanderer Has the BEST ReputationSamurai Wanderer Has the BEST ReputationSamurai Wanderer Has the BEST ReputationSamurai Wanderer Has the BEST Reputation
Default Request: Dapper and Lace

However you choose to celebrate or not this day, here's my first attempt at the request for a dapper butch with pin-up femme pic.

I apologise for the tardiness. I was fumbling with learning about pin-ups, and along with some other things throwing my schedule out of whack, this pic took way long. I really don't know how well this turned out, so any feedback and suggestions would be most appreciated. PMs are welcome too.

Have a good day!
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Samurai Wanderer For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2013, 10:35 AM   #83
Allison W

How Do You Identify?:
TG Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Loner

Thanked 1,198 Times in 320 Posts
Allison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai Wanderer View Post
oh my goodness they are at very different levels of dress </captainobvious>
Allison W is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Allison W For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2013, 08:19 PM   #84
Samurai Wanderer

How Do You Identify?:
It's cool!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Cooky
Relationship Status:
In love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allison W View Post
oh my goodness they are at very different levels of dress </captainobvious>
*salutes*

It's one of the things I was iffy about. Those were the kinds of pin-up art I saw, so I was thinking "contrast"?... *scratches head* Not sure if this was the kind of thing people were thinking of.
The Following User Says Thank You to Samurai Wanderer For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2013, 06:05 AM   #85
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
*salutes*

It's one of the things I was iffy about. Those were the kinds of pin-up art I saw, so I was thinking "contrast"?... *scratches head* Not sure if this was the kind of thing people were thinking of.
Do you like it? Does it work for you? I realize the nature of this thread but it's YOUR work. Your opinion is the only one that matters.

For the record, I like it. The femme isn't what I normally think of when I think of 'pin up' but I do like it. It's like a moment caught when the butch comes home after work and is greeted by his/her counterpart, who has prepared a romantic and/or naughty evening for them. That's how I read it, anyway. Others will read it differently.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2013, 07:46 AM   #86
Samurai Wanderer

How Do You Identify?:
It's cool!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Cooky
Relationship Status:
In love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Do you like it? Does it work for you? I realize the nature of this thread but it's YOUR work. Your opinion is the only one that matters.

For the record, I like it. The femme isn't what I normally think of when I think of 'pin up' but I do like it. It's like a moment caught when the butch comes home after work and is greeted by his/her counterpart, who has prepared a romantic and/or naughty evening for them. That's how I read it, anyway. Others will read it differently.
Thank you for the idea setting While it's not how I'd think to depict a femme with a butch in suits, I wanted to give it a shot to broaden my understanding of the BF dynamics. eg How do femmes like to be depicted? Folks sounded excited about the idea too, so I wanted to get it right. Don't think I did though.

Overall, I'm greatly enjoying drawing BF themes, hence I'm open to ideas and suggestions.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Samurai Wanderer For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2013, 09:18 PM   #87
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Thank you for the idea setting While it's not how I'd think to depict a femme with a butch in suits, I wanted to give it a shot to broaden my understanding of the BF dynamics. eg How do femmes like to be depicted? Folks sounded excited about the idea too, so I wanted to get it right. Don't think I did though.

Overall, I'm greatly enjoying drawing BF themes, hence I'm open to ideas and suggestions.
For me, this is what pin up looks like:

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2013, 09:28 PM   #88
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,689 Times in 1,610 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

However you choose to celebrate or not this day, here's my first attempt at the request for a dapper butch with pin-up femme pic.

I apologise for the tardiness. I was fumbling with learning about pin-ups, and along with some other things throwing my schedule out of whack, this pic took way long. I really don't know how well this turned out, so any feedback and suggestions would be most appreciated. PMs are welcome too.

Have a good day!
Love it!!! She is wearing something that I would wear and this is my fave pic so far

Old 02-17-2013, 01:20 PM   #89
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,132 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Have a good day!

She's definitely pin-up in the get-up. The pose is also pin-up. I think the whole concept of pin-up is provocative, come-hither, sex kitten. They are meant to be morale boosters for men (if I remember correctly.) They were also meant to sell things. We have pin-ups to this day in the likes of mechanics calendars with scantily clad women draped over things.

I like this also for the D/s energy because that appeals to me. With hys hands on his belt buckle, you know hys clothing is not going to stay on for long.
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 11:28 PM   #90
Roman

How Do You Identify?:
transmasculine
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Roman Has the BEST ReputationRoman Has the BEST ReputationRoman Has the BEST ReputationRoman Has the BEST ReputationRoman Has the BEST ReputationRoman Has the BEST ReputationRoman Has the BEST ReputationRoman Has the BEST ReputationRoman Has the BEST ReputationRoman Has the BEST ReputationRoman Has the BEST Reputation

All your work is great! I wish I could sketch like that. I especially love this one
Roman is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
butch art, butch-femme art, butch-femme couples, femme art, lesbian art